Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Worst of Fanfiction List, "The Gaffapedia".

Go down 
+42
Mouse
Happyhooligan2001
MildlyPsychotic
ViewSonic
Delcat
happygothboy
Cardboard Tube Knight
DarkAngelNeko
Rabid Badger
Nevvy
Observed
The Scientist
XLT-100852.0
Penguin
Alhazred
TheIan
Jesus.
beunderstated
saeku
Sarin
Kari Izumi
Cactus Wren
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Hot Cancer
Miss Prince
Sheba
Braigwen
AverageLurker
Gallimimus
Mae Bedlam
Roo
chelonianmobile
the asylum
Sara Jaye
karmyn31
Chris91
Hungrymcpie
Miraba
Root Admin
Keith Fraser
Narwhal
Fairlight
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mae Bedlam
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mae Bedlam

Worst of Fanfiction List, "The Gaffapedia". - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst of Fanfiction List, "The Gaffapedia".   Worst of Fanfiction List, "The Gaffapedia". - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:31 pm

Here's another one:

A Sorcerer, A Demon, and Emeralds: An epic Sonic darkfic that throws elements of the SatAM and Archie universes into a blender with the setting at "RAPE". Being the lackadaisy hero that he is, all it takes is one exposure to a magical plot device to transform Sonic into a coldblooded sociopath who overthrows Dr. Robotnik's regime to start his own reign of terror, which involves lots of incestuous rape with his Mary Sue half-sister (who's also Robotnik's daughter thanks to the kuh-razy wonders of science).

Tails, Amy and Antoine (who drops his French accent and becomes "Tony") don Final Fantasy-themed armor and team up with some other furry Sues to end Sonic's ruthless dictatorship once and for all. They lose interest at about the fourteenth chapter when the author runs out of gratuitous Final Fantasy references and just can't find any more ways to fit in another graphic rape scene.
Back to top Go down
Gallimimus

Gallimimus

PostSubject: Re: Worst of Fanfiction List, "The Gaffapedia".   Worst of Fanfiction List, "The Gaffapedia". - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 9:22 am

I remember a few:

Chibi Usa's 7th: A "charming" Sailor Moon fic in which all of the characters celebrate Chibi Usa's birthday by raping her.

Half-Life, Full Life Consequences: I actually don't remember clearly if I saw this on GAFF or not, but I find it hard to believe that what may be squirrelking's magnum opus escaped unnoticed. Though best known because of the Youtube adaptation someone made of it, this is a typical squirrelking fic: a relative of a popular video game character (in this case, Gordon Freeman's brother, John Freeman) embarks on an epic quest against the forces of spelling and grammar. Believed by some to be a troll.

Yuffie's Chocobo: Yuffie is given a chocobo as a gift, and Cid breaks it in by raping it to death.

Unfortunately, I don't remember the names for the rest of these, but hopefully it will jog someone's memories:

"Cream's Birthday Party": Sort of the inverse of "Chibi Usa's 7th", in this one Cream celebrate her own birthday by imprisoning all of the other Sonic the Hedgehog characters and devising various sexual tortures. Involved anal pentration with an electrified dildo, IIRC.

"Pokemon 9/11 Fic": Ash and Misty are on one of the planes about to crash into the Twin Towers, and declare their love for one another in their final moments. Because, you know, a national tragedy where thousands died is the perfect setting for a 'ship.

"Sonic vs. the Tsunami": Sonic the Hedgehog attempts to outrun the Indonesian tsunami.

"Assorted FFVII Nastiness": I vaguely remember two fics- one in which an aphrodesiac powder creates a giant rape orgy (and left readers wondering how RedXIII's "bright red penis" could "unfurl"), and another where Tifa has sex with a chocobo (with accompanying fanart!)

I think those were the only ones that may have made "Golden Oldie" status.
Back to top Go down
AverageLurker

AverageLurker

PostSubject: Re: Worst of Fanfiction List, "The Gaffapedia".   Worst of Fanfiction List, "The Gaffapedia". - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 7:39 pm

Gallimimus wrote:
I remember a few:"Assorted FFVII Nastiness": I vaguely remember two fics- one in which an aphrodesiac powder creates a giant rape orgy (and left readers wondering how RedXIII's "bright red penis" could "unfurl")

I remember that one. Sadly, I don't remember its name. Basically, Cloud, Red, and some guy who went back and forth between being Vincent and the author's insert came across some sort of powder that turned them into mindless rape zombies. They had been talking to Yuffie, who had stolen something earlier (and who was also acting like a weepy, whiny OOC twit). They immediately proceeded to gang-bang her. Then Tifa and Aeris walk in, and they rape them, too. Sadly, I can't seem to find it.

While I'm at it...

A Panther/Duo Fic - Duo gets raped by a panther and gives birth to catgirls.

Untitled Deathscythe/Duo Rapefic - Like the above, but replace the pather with Deathscythe.
Back to top Go down
the asylum
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
the asylum

PostSubject: Re: Worst of Fanfiction List, "The Gaffapedia".   Worst of Fanfiction List, "The Gaffapedia". - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:37 am

Another one

The Fires of Sibling Love is a horrid Fire Emblem 9/10 fic where everyone who has a sibling in Tellius gets on the horizontal with them, canon or common sense be damned. Becomes more laughably graphic and ridiculous with each installment.
Back to top Go down
AverageLurker

AverageLurker

PostSubject: Re: Worst of Fanfiction List, "The Gaffapedia".   Worst of Fanfiction List, "The Gaffapedia". - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 7:00 pm

Quote :
Maybe I just didn't see it, but is amyleefan14's stuff up here?

I'm not sure. What did she do again? Her name sounds familiar, but Google turns up nothing.

Anyway, here's a few more:

Kanashii no Imi - Some random author insert gets accidentally teleported into the Tenchi Muyo universe by Washu. At first he seems like a completely normal guy, and one gets their hopes up that this is the rare self-insertion fic done right. But then your hopes are dashed to pieces when the guy suddenly turns into a pedophile and rapes and kills Sasami.

Sailor Moon: The Coming of Munihausen - A Sailor Moon/Urosukidoji crossover. That's probably bad enough already, but wait! There's more! Apparently, the author decided to insert himself and all his friends in the fic too - and pair themselves up with all the Sailor Scouts. Also includes Mamoru bashing.

Naga Eyes - Otherwise known as Snakes on a Sora. Sora travels to another part of the Destiny Islands known as Naga Eyes. There he meets Riku, who is a naga for some reason. Riku proceeds to rape and eat Sora.
Back to top Go down
Braigwen
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Braigwen

PostSubject: Re: Worst of Fanfiction List, "The Gaffapedia".   Worst of Fanfiction List, "The Gaffapedia". - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 7:04 pm

You can't have ridiculous sex without including some Transformers Luvin'.

I actually loved these two until I started at HoBFF and found out what Mary Sue and Plot Hole actually meant.

Combustion: A horribly urpled fic by Atlantia in which Sam becomes gay for Bumblebee while still leading a rather non-committal Mikaela along for nearly 5 whole chapters before confessing his gayness for his car. Is best known for following Twilight logic and plot holes the size of Prime's ass. Ended with Sam climbing inside Megatron and transferring the Spark from his chest to Megatron's before being nearly blasted to smithereens by the Autobots who consider Bumblebee the enemy. Megatron then just retreats and disappears as Sam and Bumblebee escape to Australia.

Ignition: The mega-urpled sequel to Combustion in which Sam's parent's are kidnapped by the remains of Sector 7 who are now all evil bastards for no real reason to be used as leverage because they want to use Bumblebee as a weapon. Why is never explained. Bumblebee has become an over-protective, obsessive and near abusive lover. Sam has begun changing into metal despite not having a Spark anymore and Sam and Bumblebee screw in an alley. No...really. Bumblebee's lube was apparently for several hundred feet of bundled cable that is used as multiple tentacle penises and their cry of release shatters windows for miles around. The overripe drama alone is enough to make your eyes water with the massive blocks of text used to describe a simple act or emotion.
Back to top Go down
Sheba
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sheba

PostSubject: Re: Worst of Fanfiction List, "The Gaffapedia".   Worst of Fanfiction List, "The Gaffapedia". - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 8:47 pm

AverageLurker wrote:
Gallimimus wrote:
I remember a few:"Assorted FFVII Nastiness": I vaguely remember two fics- one in which an aphrodesiac powder creates a giant rape orgy (and left readers wondering how RedXIII's "bright red penis" could "unfurl")

I remember that one. Sadly, I don't remember its name. Basically, Cloud, Red, and some guy who went back and forth between being Vincent and the author's insert came across some sort of powder that turned them into mindless rape zombies. They had been talking to Yuffie, who had stolen something earlier (and who was also acting like a weepy, whiny OOC twit). They immediately proceeded to gang-bang her. Then Tifa and Aeris walk in, and they rape them, too. Sadly, I can't seem to find it.

I stumbled across a similar thing once, only minus the men. Instead there were monsters--some kind of dog-things that had tentacles. They raped the girls, who then immediately--as in, literally two minutes later--gave birth to the creatures' pups. Oh, and Tifa grew a tail. All three were somehow going to be bound to come back and do it all over again later, something about a bond being created or something. Oh yeah, and according to the author, when you're pregnant your stomach growls and then swells up.
Back to top Go down
AverageLurker

AverageLurker

PostSubject: Re: Worst of Fanfiction List, "The Gaffapedia".   Worst of Fanfiction List, "The Gaffapedia". - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 9:12 pm

Quote :
Instead there were monsters--some kind of dog-things that had tentacles

Was it the Dark Nation-type enemies where they have a single tentacle on their head? Or was it a new type of Gary Stu'd monster instead? Either way, sounds awful. Worst of Fanfiction List, "The Gaffapedia". - Page 2 203843
Back to top Go down
Fairlight
Keeper of the Gaffapedia
Keeper of the Gaffapedia
Fairlight

PostSubject: Re: Worst of Fanfiction List, "The Gaffapedia".   Worst of Fanfiction List, "The Gaffapedia". - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 6:37 am

Roxanne wrote:
She was on the Green list but I removed her after the Lolita and HoBF problem, it seemed the smartest idea.
Back to top Go down
Miss Prince
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Miss Prince

PostSubject: Re: Worst of Fanfiction List, "The Gaffapedia".   Worst of Fanfiction List, "The Gaffapedia". - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:02 am

Fairlight wrote:
Roxanne wrote:
She was on the Green list but I removed her after the Lolita and HoBF problem, it seemed the smartest idea.

The fics weren't even that memorable, either. The only reason people remember them is because Lolita wouldn't shut up about it.
Back to top Go down
Sheba
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sheba

PostSubject: Re: Worst of Fanfiction List, "The Gaffapedia".   Worst of Fanfiction List, "The Gaffapedia". - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 8:02 am

Miss Prince wrote:
Fairlight wrote:
Roxanne wrote:

The fics weren't even that memorable, either. The only reason people remember them is because Lolita wouldn't shut up about it.

Which makes sense in retrospect, really.
Back to top Go down
Hot Cancer
Playwright
Playwright
Hot Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Worst of Fanfiction List, "The Gaffapedia".   Worst of Fanfiction List, "The Gaffapedia". - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 3:55 pm

I wonder what revalation may come out of this thread...

In any case, I don't see Wesley's Great Klingon Adventure up there. I think it should be.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Worst of Fanfiction List, "The Gaffapedia".   Worst of Fanfiction List, "The Gaffapedia". - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 4:06 pm

You need to add under your insert of Celebrian how fucking BORING it is. It's full of rape and violence and semen, but it's still BORING. Hell, it's so boring I had trouble reading long enough to get to the rape parts, and it didn't stop being boring when I got there either.

And when I find rape boring you KNOW it's bad.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Cactus Wren
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Cactus Wren

PostSubject: Re: Worst of Fanfiction List, "The Gaffapedia".   Worst of Fanfiction List, "The Gaffapedia". - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 9:28 pm

Can anyone direct me to the Lorelei of the Ten Names postings?
Back to top Go down
Kari Izumi
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Worst of Fanfiction List, "The Gaffapedia".   Worst of Fanfiction List, "The Gaffapedia". - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 12:56 am

Harley Quinn hyenaholic wrote:
You need to add under your insert of Celebrian how fucking BORING it is. It's full of rape and violence and semen, but it's still BORING. Hell, it's so boring I had trouble reading long enough to get to the rape parts, and it didn't stop being boring when I got there either.

And when I find rape boring you KNOW it's bad.
THIS. I've never read more than a tenth of that story because I end up falling asleep.

Anyway, I think the fic "Reunited" deserves a mention for having the Sue-est of Sues, random seckings and inanely canon-voilating plot lines all in one fic.
Back to top Go down
Fairlight
Keeper of the Gaffapedia
Keeper of the Gaffapedia
Fairlight

PostSubject: Re: Worst of Fanfiction List, "The Gaffapedia".   Worst of Fanfiction List, "The Gaffapedia". - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 6:17 am

Kari Izumi wrote:
Anyway, I think the fic "Reunited" deserves a mention for having the Sue-est of Sues, random seckings and inanely canon-voilating plot lines all in one fic.
It's already on there. Worst of Fanfiction List, "The Gaffapedia". - Page 2 Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
Sarin
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sarin

PostSubject: Re: Worst of Fanfiction List, "The Gaffapedia".   Worst of Fanfiction List, "The Gaffapedia". - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 7:04 pm

Whatever happened to Dawn Gets Dirty, anyway?
Back to top Go down
Root Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Root Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worst of Fanfiction List, "The Gaffapedia".   Worst of Fanfiction List, "The Gaffapedia". - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 7:14 pm

Sarin wrote:
Whatever happened to Dawn Gets Dirty, anyway?

Oh, it's around here somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Sarin
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sarin

PostSubject: Re: Worst of Fanfiction List, "The Gaffapedia".   Worst of Fanfiction List, "The Gaffapedia". - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 7:17 pm

...I just had to ask, didn't I. Worst of Fanfiction List, "The Gaffapedia". - Page 2 202451
Back to top Go down
saeku
Fapmaster
Fapmaster

PostSubject: Re: Worst of Fanfiction List, "The Gaffapedia".   Worst of Fanfiction List, "The Gaffapedia". - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 7:32 pm

AverageLurker wrote:
Naga Eyes - Otherwise known as Snakes on a Sora. Sora travels to another part of the Destiny Islands known as Naga Eyes. There he meets Riku, who is a naga for some reason. Riku proceeds to rape and eat Sora.

I've seen some Riku/Sora naga vore images floating around the internet. I wonder if they're related to this? Because I can't imagine that two different people would come up with that same idea.
Back to top Go down
Sarin
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sarin

PostSubject: Re: Worst of Fanfiction List, "The Gaffapedia".   Worst of Fanfiction List, "The Gaffapedia". - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 2:16 am

Have some proof that I don't learn: is Shit Dildo still hanging around the forums?
Back to top Go down
Root Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Root Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worst of Fanfiction List, "The Gaffapedia".   Worst of Fanfiction List, "The Gaffapedia". - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 2:20 am

Sarin wrote:
Have some proof that I don't learn: is Shit Dildo still hanging around the forums?

A quick Google search gives me this. You should snark it.

Or uh, I'll do a writeup, I can't sleep. Why not?
Back to top Go down
beunderstated

beunderstated

PostSubject: Re: Worst of Fanfiction List, "The Gaffapedia".   Worst of Fanfiction List, "The Gaffapedia". - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 4:43 pm

Is there any chance that someone has a link to Teasetting Ron? My roommate doesn't believe it even exists.
Back to top Go down
Root Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Root Admin

PostSubject: Re: Worst of Fanfiction List, "The Gaffapedia".   Worst of Fanfiction List, "The Gaffapedia". - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 4:53 pm

beunderstated wrote:
Is there any chance that someone has a link to Teasetting Ron? My roommate doesn't believe it even exists.
http://www.whygodwhy.org/golden-oldies-f2/teasetting-ron-t1284.htm#44314
Back to top Go down
beunderstated

beunderstated

PostSubject: Re: Worst of Fanfiction List, "The Gaffapedia".   Worst of Fanfiction List, "The Gaffapedia". - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:09 am

Thanks! :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst of Fanfiction List, "The Gaffapedia".   Worst of Fanfiction List, "The Gaffapedia". - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Worst of Fanfiction List, "The Gaffapedia".
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next