Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home

Go down 
+21
V3N0M
LeeLee
Chris91
Reidmar
Rabid Badger
Mikey Go WOOGA
grmblfjx
Knorg
TheIan
Nihilist
Reepicheep-chan
Mr.Doobie
lemmingwriter
Owlish
The Unoriginal
Cyberwulf
Lady Anne
Jay/Cris
Penguin
rae
ZOOLANDER
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ZOOLANDER
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
ZOOLANDER

Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home Empty
PostSubject: Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home   Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 10:37 pm

Link

Quote :
A husband of an obese New York woman claims that his wife died in Hungary after three airlines wouldn't transport her back home for medical treatment, because she was too overweight.

Janos Soltesz and his 56-year-old wife, Vilma, took a yearly trip to a vacation home in Hungary for a few weeks. Vilma weighed 425 pounds, had one leg and was wheelchair bound. She also had kidney disease and diabetes. The woman needed two seats on a plane, so a travel agent informed KLM and Delta airlines about the issue and booked the return flight before they left for their trip in September.

However, when the couple boarded their return flight with KLM on Oct. 15 so Soltesz could go home to her doctors to receive medical treatment for her kidney disease and diabetes, they were told that the airline couldn't accomodate her because she was too large.

No, stupid, they COULDN'T transport her back because she somehow got even fatter while you were in Hungary.

Quote :
Vilma, who gained significant water weight due to her illnesses, boarded the plane, but they couldn't accommodate her.

Quote :
water weight

Quote :
water weight

Yeah, mate, sure. Whatever you say.

Quote :
"This absolutely contributed to the cause of her death," attorney Holly Ostrov Ronai told the Post. "They managed to get her over there and were obligated to get her home."

You know what else contributed to her death? BEING OBESE AND FAILING TO MANAGE HER DIABETES TO THE POINT WHERE IT FUCKED HER KIDNEYS.

Quote :
When they got to the airport in Prague, Delta told the couple that their wheelchairs wouldn't be able to support her weight and they couldn't put her on the sky-lift elevator.

"After the operating carrier in Budapest was physically unable to board Mrs. Soltesz on its flight, and despite a determined good-faith effort by Delta in Prague, we were also physically unable to board her on our aircraft," Delta spokesman Russel Cason told the Post.

The couple gave up on their first attempt at returned to their vacation home so they could have their travel agent make other plans. The agent booked them on a Oct. 22 flight from Frankfurt, Germany with Lufthansa. The airline said they would be able to accommodate her.

However Lufthansa was also unable to help her. The flight crew and local firefighters tried to move the woman from her wheelchair to the seats that were assigned to her, but after 30 minutes of attempts, the captain made the couple get off.

Or to translate the above into Fat, "IMPOSSIBLARG, WHERE IS THE TACO BAR". They're damned lucky the aircraft's landing gear didn't collapse in the attempt.

Quote :
The couple once again returned to their vacation home and tried to make other arrangements,

"Maybe we could hire a Chinook?"

Quote :
but Vilma became sicker. The couple did not trust the Hungarian doctors as they weren't familiar with her extensive medical history.

"She was very ill and did not trust that the hospitals in former communist Hungary could attend to her needs," Ronai said.

Now this really is their own stupid fault. Stupid American twats and their "ERMAHGERD TEH EBIL COMMEEZ" horseshit. Even if there were communist elements left in Hungary, you could have at least given the local hospital a shot. They might have even had liposuction available.

Quote :
"There were only two women in my life - my mother, who I lived with for 23 years, and Vilma, who I lived with for 33 years," Janos told the Post. "I'm lonely now. Wherever I am going, I am just going alone. I am missing her a lot," Soltesz's attorney, Ronai is considering filing a multimillion-dollar lawsuit against the airlines for violating laws protecting the disabled.

And in all those 33 years you never once thought of getting her to lose weight and stop shovelling down fatty foods? I hope the lawsuit is thrown out of court. Though considering the US tort system, there's probably going to be a massive payout.

I may be overweight, but at least I'm making an effort to control my weight. People like Vilma Soltesz just don't give a shit about how much of an unnecessary burden they become or how much they inconvenience other people.
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home   Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:45 pm

So now you're cribbing on Mikey's "FATTIES WHARBARGLE" shtick?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home   Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 1:49 am

Foalfucker, do you even lift?
Back to top Go down
Jay/Cris
The Word Police
The Word Police
Jay/Cris

PostSubject: Re: Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home   Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 4:17 am

xerrofoot wrote:
You know what else contributed to her death? BEING OBESE AND FAILING TO MANAGE HER DIABETES TO THE POINT WHERE IT FUCKED HER KIDNEYS.

Yes, because her obesity could've had nothing to do with her one leg and all. I realize it's completely easy to blame obesity on the obese person, but there are occasions where the overweight actually does have medical reasons.

On the other hand, they do have hospitals in Hungary. So, you know, maybe it was just her time.

Quote :
However Lufthansa was also unable to help her. The flight crew and local firefighters tried to move the woman from her wheelchair to the seats that were assigned to her, but after 30 minutes of attempts, the captain made the couple get off.

That must've been a fun and not at all mortifying situation for everybody involved.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crisiks.livejournal.com
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home   Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 6:22 am

xerrofoot wrote:
Quote :
Vilma, who gained significant water weight due to her illnesses, boarded the plane, but they couldn't accommodate her.

Quote :
water weight

Quote :
water weight

Yeah, mate, sure. Whatever you say.
People with kidney problems can indeed put on a lot of water weight because they can't eliminate the water.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home   Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 6:34 am

JAY SHE ATE HER OWN LEG ISN'T IT OBVIOUS

DON'T YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT FATTIES AND THEIR GLUTTONOUS WAYS

ps clopper is a self hating fatty trufax
Back to top Go down
Jay/Cris
The Word Police
The Word Police
Jay/Cris

PostSubject: Re: Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home   Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 7:05 am

Cyberwulf wrote:
JAY SHE ATE HER OWN LEG ISN'T IT OBVIOUS

And somewhere, a 'Donner, party of one'-joke feels terribly neglected.
Back to top Go down
The Unoriginal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
The Unoriginal

PostSubject: Re: Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home   Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 2:38 pm

Quote :
"She was very ill and did not trust that the hospitals in former communist Hungary could attend to her needs," Ronai said.

If the quote is literal it makes the husband partly responsible for the woman's death.

Hell, at the fucking peak of the Cold War, a couple of visiting imperialists in need would have been accomodated in the bestest Hungarian hospital and given state-of-the-art treatment, even if meant disposing of a couple locals through the cafeteria (Never mind me, enjoy your goulash).
Just think of the propaganda value.

Not that Hungary ever bought much into that "Communism" shtick. You might remember the Russians needed a little more persuasion than your average Kirby rep to finally seal the deal in 1956.

Let's even leave Communism out of it: it's not like she was Miss Health & Beauty 2012 before the trip. If you don't trust the local doctors, which apparently are good for keeping the local waiters, maids and peones alive, but unworthy of treating your patriotic American ass, how about staying the fuck at home?
You say you don't wanna. Then how about having a short version of her medical history translated into Magyar and keeping it handy? I travel abroad, and keep one in my wallet, in three languages, and I don't even have diabetes.

I could understand if it was China where they'll grind rickshaw drivers' toenails and old umbrella handles and push them onto unsuspecting tourists as "powdered dragon talons". But fucking Hungary? Where even the Swiss go to get their dental implants? Pull the other one, it has bells attached.
Back to top Go down
Owlish
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Owlish

PostSubject: Re: Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home   Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:56 pm

How...is this news? scratch Sympathies to the family and all, but...I'm seriously confused. Even more confused about how she managed to get on the plane to go to Hungary. What does it say about American airlines that we are prepared to handle such situations that apparently stumped firefighters in Hungary?

Quote :
Then maybe, given your delicate medical condition, you shouldn't be traveling?

And who the fuck is this foalfucker dipshit? Anyone wanna hook me up with a link?
Back to top Go down
lemmingwriter
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home   Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 8:53 pm

As I recall from other articles on the topic, the couple in question was originally from Hungary, so they might have had prior experiences that made them not trust Hungarian hospitals.

Still makes me wonder why they were traveling at all in the first place, though, and honestly, if you're desperate for medical care, you need to take what's available and see if doctors here and there can figure something out.
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home   Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 9:01 pm

Owlish wrote:

And who the fuck is this foalfucker dipshit? Anyone wanna hook me up with a link?

They're ripping on me ("foalfucker", "clopper", "horse fellator") because I'm a brony.
Back to top Go down
Jay/Cris
The Word Police
The Word Police
Jay/Cris

PostSubject: Re: Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home   Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 12:41 am

xerrofoot wrote:
Owlish wrote:

They're ripping on me ("foalfucker", "clopper", "horse fellator") because I'm a brony.

No, you're being ripped on because you're a dense idiot who cites rape as a hobby, invented a little daughter for sympathy and walks the fine line between 'wannabe' and 'wannabe troll'. The brony-bit is mostly because it seems to trigger the most out of you.
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home   Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 4:30 am

Jay/Cris wrote:
xerrofoot wrote:
Owlish wrote:

No, you're being ripped on because you're a dense idiot who cites rape as a hobby, invented a little daughter for sympathy and walks the fine line between 'wannabe' and 'wannabe troll'. The brony-bit is mostly because it seems to trigger the most out of you.

Corrections:

Rape is not my hobby. Rape RP is my sexual fetish.

I didn't invent a daughter for sympathy, I invented her to get shits and giggles out of some cockheads who told me I shouldn't breed.

Actually trolling people doesn't make you a wannabe troll, it makes you a troll.

I get annoyed about the brony thing because people seem to rip on MLP disproportionately compared to other fandoms. I don't see you calling Harley a hedgehog fucker or any shipping jokes about the Harry Potter fans. WHO WANTS TO GANGBANG GINNY WEASLEY

I can take some crap, but when you go on and on and on about something that wasn't even funny to begin with it just pisses me off. Stop fucking calling me Clopper and shit.
Back to top Go down
Jay/Cris
The Word Police
The Word Police
Jay/Cris

PostSubject: Re: Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home   Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 7:35 am

xerrofoot wrote:
Corrections:

I didn't invent a daughter for sympathy, I invented her to get shits and giggles out of some cockheads who told me I shouldn't breed.

Actually trolling people doesn't make you a wannabe troll, it makes you a troll.

"And I am a troll, I am I am I am I am I am."

xerrofoot wrote:
I get annoyed about the brony thing because people seem to rip on MLP disproportionately compared to other fandoms. I don't see you calling Harley a hedgehog fucker or any shipping jokes about the Harry Potter fans. WHO WANTS TO GANGBANG GINNY WEASLEY

Besides the fact that Harley has been called a hedgehog (and robot) fucker plenty, it's a Zeitgeist thing. Back when Harry Potter was still relevant, New Releases was almost solely dedicated to crack!pairings-fics and the shipping wars between Harry/Hermione-fangirls and Ron/Hermione-fangirls. Oh, and the Harry/Snape ones. Before that, it was LotR, going for Legolas/Mary Sue, mostly. So, yeah. My Little Pony is current, so it gets bashed. Also, it's fun to poke you, because you're kind of batshit and have proven time and time again that you have difficulty letting anything go.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home   Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 11:20 am

clopper wrote:
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home   Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 12:46 pm

Trolls seek to create the most reaction with the least effort. If you blow the fuck up about every little thing someone says to you than you are not a fucking troll, you are another idiot child who thinks he is oh so ~edgy~ because people on the internet think he sucks but cannot take the critism having people hate you entails.

Also lol @ "people hate me because brony". I like MLP, Doobie like MLP, IIRC WD40 likes MLP, Miss Prince liked MLP, Lurve has a Pony avatar so she probably likes MLP, etc. etc. You are not getting made fun of for liking MLP, you are getting made fun of for basically screaming fursecution everytime someone tells you to quit akwardly shoehorning ponies into every damn thing, times 10 because no one likes you. You will notice the only other person who gets shit re:ponies is theIan because he does the same thing, only he does not get it as bad because he is not an objectively terrible person and a worse poster.

I mean really, I am a fucking brony weeaboo homestuck hipster asexual, if I were a furry and a sperg I would be the platonic ideal of things the internet hates and I do not get shit because I manage to make myself tolerable to talk to and I can make 3 posts in a row without having to akwardly try and take one back by retroactively calling troll on myself when I get called out for being a complete failure of a human fucking being.

ETA: Also Harley get called hedgehog fucker basically all the time. Where have you been?

Last edited by Reepicheep-chan on Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nihilist
Serial Troll
Serial Troll
Nihilist

PostSubject: Re: Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home   Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 12:50 pm

xerrofoot wrote:
Jay/Cris wrote:
xerrofoot wrote:
Owlish wrote:

Corrections:

I can take some crap, but when you go on and on and on about something that wasn't even funny to begin with it just pisses me off. Stop fucking calling me Clopper and shit.

Shut up, you big fucking baby. Steve Irwin *died* so you can post here and all you're doing is pissing on his decomposed stingray-hole.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home   Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 1:04 pm

xerrofoot wrote:
Owlish wrote:

Aww, look at Clopper neighing for sympathy, almost as if he wasn't up to his usual foal-fuckery a mere thirty-two hours ago over in the Hostess Execs thread.

Jay/Cris wrote:
The brony-bit is mostly because it seems to trigger the most out of you.

xerrofoot wrote:
I get annoyed about the brony thing [...] Stop fucking calling me Clopper and shit.

How the fuck do you STILL not understand how this works? I've personally explained it to you TWICE.
Back to top Go down
TheIan
TheIan

PostSubject: Re: Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home   Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 1:15 pm

All I can really glean from this mess is a guy flailing about at his computer, typing, "ABLOOGY WOOGY WOO" and expecting to be taken seriously and then covering up aforementioned, "ABLOOGY WOOGY WOO" when he doesn't receive the reaction he intended.

So for the majority of this thread, Clopper (and yet, I feel less shameful about using that term for FoalFucker for some reason...) has more or less continued typing, "ABLOOGY WOOGY WOO" expecting a different result.

I THINK YOU SHOULD STOP SHOUTING "ABLOOGY WOOGY WOO" AT US AND CHANGE TACTICS CLOPPER

Last edited by TheIan on Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I can't help it. "ABLOOGY WOOGY WOO" is just so much fun to say!)
Back to top Go down
Knorg
Behind Blue Eyes
Behind Blue Eyes
Knorg

PostSubject: Re: Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home   Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 1:20 pm

rae wrote:
So now you're cribbing on Mikey's "FATTIES WHARBARGLE" shtick?

Just Mikey? Hell anyone who uses the overweight and planes to start news topics in the hopes that some of the heavier forum members might take offence is clearly trying far too hard and should feel bad. You certainly wouldn't catch me trying that one. I'm a good boy. Shocked
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home   Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 1:21 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
How the fuck do you STILL not understand how this works? I've personally explained it to you TWICE.

xerrofoot wrote:
I may be overweight, but at least I'm making an effort to control my weight.

...Amazing, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Nihilist
Serial Troll
Serial Troll
Nihilist

PostSubject: Re: Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home   Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 1:22 pm

Oh my god it's been a long ass time guys so lemme get this straight:

Xerrofoot's posts feel like talking to That Guy in middle school who would have snot all over his sleeves and wear a cape and spend a half hour arguing with the teacher only to fume later on, stating it was his own intelligence that brought the teacher on like that. That special kind of awkwardness and that sense that maybe he thinks he's better than everyone.

Even Ian doesn't seem to like him all that much. Or Mister E-Honor himself. Wow.

And fucking Mikey? What the hell man you've gone soft what happened to you? Show me on the doll?

So other than that it's basically the same old song and dance and a person taking insults personally and wanking all over the place because nobody ever is going to go WHOO XERROFOOTY YOURE SO SMART! CAPITAL IDEA! for the reasons I stated earlier.

So you should probably suck it up and deal but you probably aren't. So go fuck a dead horse, you brony pissfister.
Back to top Go down
TheIan
TheIan

PostSubject: Re: Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home   Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 1:23 pm

Welcome back, Nihilist. Sorry everything's gone to shit. But we've tried our best to keep your throne tidy until you returned.
Back to top Go down
Nihilist
Serial Troll
Serial Troll
Nihilist

PostSubject: Re: Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home   Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 1:30 pm

.... um, what?
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home   Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 1:30 pm

grmblfjx wrote:

Cyberwulf wrote:

xerrofoot wrote:
I may be overweight, but at least I'm making an effort to control my weight.

...Amazing, isn't it?
Ehhh I'm not gonna rip on the guy for being fat. I wouldn't even rip on him for being a brony if he wasn't such a loathesome little piss-stain.

Nihilist wrote:
Oh my god it's been a long ass time guys so lemme get this straight:

Xerrofoot's posts feel like talking to That Guy in middle school who would have snot all over his sleeves and wear a cape and spend a half hour arguing with the teacher only to fume later on, stating it was his own intelligence that brought the teacher on like that. That special kind of awkwardness and that sense that maybe he thinks he's better than everyone.

Even Ian doesn't seem to like him all that much. Or Mister E-Honor himself. Wow.

And fucking Mikey? What the hell man you've gone soft what happened to you? Show me on the doll?
Oh, you didn't see the Venn Diagram:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
He is the Trifecta - he 1) makes rape jokes/threats 2) like a bloviating Internet Tough Guy, and 3) he's a Brony.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home   Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home Empty

Back to top Go down

Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next