Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home

Go down 
+21
V3N0M
LeeLee
Chris91
Reidmar
Rabid Badger
Mikey Go WOOGA
grmblfjx
Knorg
TheIan
Nihilist
Reepicheep-chan
Mr.Doobie
lemmingwriter
Owlish
The Unoriginal
Cyberwulf
Lady Anne
Jay/Cris
Penguin
rae
ZOOLANDER
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home   Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 1:31 pm

grmblfjx wrote:

Cyberwulf wrote:
How the fuck do you STILL not understand how this works? I've personally explained it to you TWICE.
xerrofoot wrote:
I may be overweight, but at least I'm making an effort to control my weight.
...Amazing, isn't it?
Hahahaha omg. No, nevermind, this guy has to be an elaborate sockpuppet controlled by an expert of what not to do on the internet.
Back to top Go down
Nihilist
Serial Troll
Serial Troll
Nihilist

PostSubject: Re: Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home   Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 1:33 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:

Oh, you didn't see the Venn Diagram:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
He is the Trifecta - he 1) makes rape jokes/threats 2) like a bloviating Internet Tough Guy, and 3) he's a Brony.

Oh, wow. Sounds like he's a lot of fun.

Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home   Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 2:27 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
Ehhh I'm not gonna rip on the guy for being fat.

I'm not saying you would. That is, I'm not saying you would.

Reepicheep-chan wrote:
Hahahaha omg. No, nevermind, this guy has to be an elaborate sockpuppet controlled by an expert of what not to do on the internet.
I know. He's too perfectly fail-y to be real.

So much entertainment though...
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home   Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 4:37 pm

Jay/Cris wrote:

Besides the fact that Harley has been called a hedgehog (and robot) fucker plenty, it's a Zeitgeist thing. Back when Harry Potter was still relevant, New Releases was almost solely dedicated to crack!pairings-fics and the shipping wars between Harry/Hermione-fangirls and Ron/Hermione-fangirls. Oh, and the Harry/Snape ones. Before that, it was LotR, going for Legolas/Mary Sue, mostly. So, yeah. My Little Pony is current, so it gets bashed. Also, it's fun to poke you, because you're kind of batshit and have proven time and time again that you have difficulty letting anything go.

OK then, I can understand that. It's standard operating procedure to rip on the people in the fandom being ripped on. WELL WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU DICKHEAD

Reepicheep-chan wrote:
You are not getting made fun of for liking MLP, you are getting made fun of for basically screaming fursecution everytime someone tells you to quit akwardly shoehorning ponies into every damn thing, times 10 because no one likes you. You will notice the only other person who gets shit re:ponies is theIan because he does the same thing, only he does not get it as bad because he is not an objectively terrible person and a worse poster.

I'm not a furry and I'll shoehorn ponies anywhere I damn well please. You don't like it, bribe a mod to remove them. (Better sharpen your oral sex skills.) Also, I may not be Mr. Popular, but I do have friends here.

Nihilist wrote:

Shut up, you big fucking baby. Steve Irwin *died* so you can post here and all you're doing is pissing on his decomposed stingray-hole.

You're assuming I ever gave a crap about Steve Irwin. His daughter is growing up to be hot but I couldn't care less otherwise.

Cyberwulf wrote:

How the fuck do you STILL not understand how this works? I've personally explained it to you TWICE.

I don't give a fuck how it works, stop calling me Clopper.

Cyberwulf wrote:

Ehhh I'm not gonna rip on the guy for being fat. I wouldn't even rip on him for being a brony if he wasn't such a loathesome little piss-stain.

Then why not just rip on me for being repulsive? WHAT DID THE PONIES EVER DO TO YOU, YOU SHITDRIBBLING MENTAL MIDGET?

Back to top Go down
Jay/Cris
The Word Police
The Word Police
Jay/Cris

PostSubject: Re: Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home   Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 4:44 pm

xerrofoot wrote:
Jay/Cris wrote:

Besides the fact that Harley has been called a hedgehog (and robot) fucker plenty, it's a Zeitgeist thing. Back when Harry Potter was still relevant, New Releases was almost solely dedicated to crack!pairings-fics and the shipping wars between Harry/Hermione-fangirls and Ron/Hermione-fangirls. Oh, and the Harry/Snape ones. Before that, it was LotR, going for Legolas/Mary Sue, mostly. So, yeah. My Little Pony is current, so it gets bashed. Also, it's fun to poke you, because you're kind of batshit and have proven time and time again that you have difficulty letting anything go.

OK then, I can understand that. It's standard operating procedure to rip on the people in the fandom being ripped on. WELL WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU DICKHEAD

No, sugar. It's standard procedure to rip on the resident idiots in the fandom-du-jour. Case in point: you. It's not because you like My Little Pony that you're being poked. You're being poked because you're so delightfully you, and My Little Pony happens to make a nice stick.

Please. Use some more All Caps to troll us.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crisiks.livejournal.com
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home   Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 4:49 pm

xerrohoof wrote:
Then why not just rip on me for being repulsive?
BECAUSE.

THAT DOESN'T.

BOTHER YOU.

how much fucking clearer can i make this, god damn

Quote :
WHAT DID THE PONIES EVER DO TO YOU

Fuck you Clopper, I liked My Little Pony back when I was a little girl, long before you brony-come-latelys arrived to spooge all over it. It's not about the ponies, it's about you and rattling YOUR cage.
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home   Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 4:51 pm

Quote :
OK then, I can understand that. It's standard operating procedure to rip on the people in the fandom being ripped on.
Wow dude did you even read my post where I said the complete opposite of that? Or did you skim it and see the word "fur" and spooge all over yourself to post that you are not furry (because being obsessed with athro ponies is totes not furry at all guize)? Srsly you are not the only "brony" on this board. Where is this victim complex coming from?

Cyberwulf wrote:
I liked My Little Pony back when I was a little girl, long before you brony-come-latelys arrived to spooge all over it.
Ditto. Do you want to see my G1 pony collection?

Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home   Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 5:09 pm

Clopper wrote:
I don't see you calling Harley a hedgehog fucker

Well, after a decade of doing so, we may just feel like we've beat that horse to death. Figuratively speaking.

Plus, she has moved on to Transformers, and calling her a blender fucker doesn't have quite the same ring to it.

Clopper wrote:
when you go on and on and on about something that wasn't even funny to begin with it just pisses me off

Which is why we do it. How do you not understand this?

Nihilist wrote:
[/quote="Clopper"]ClopClopClop

Shut up, you big fucking baby. Steve Irwin *died* so you can post here and all you're doing is pissing on his decomposed stingray-hole.[/quote]

Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home - Page 2 831506

Oh Gawd. I actually missed you. How the hell did that happen?

grmblfjx wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:

xerrofoot wrote:
I may be overweight, but at least I'm making an effort to control my weight.

...Amazing, isn't it?

How did I not see that?

Listen, sport. Saying your fat ass needs to control your weight is like saying one needs to control a malignant tumor. You need to lose the fucking malignant tumor.

Also, furiously fapping to fillies does not count as cardio and won't help you lose weight.

Clopper wrote:
Also, I may not be Mr. Popular, but I do have friends here.

Name one.

Don't worry, I'll wait. Colbert

Cyberwulf wrote:
brony-come-latelys

I'm not sure why I find that so goddamn funny.
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home   Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 11:00 pm

Aggie and Kommandar like me. OK, they're not around much, but they're here sometimes and they do like me. Aggie was actually the one who brought me here.
Back to top Go down
Nihilist
Serial Troll
Serial Troll
Nihilist

PostSubject: Re: Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home   Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 11:11 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Nihilist wrote:
Clopper wrote:
ClopClopClop

Shut up, you big fucking baby. Steve Irwin *died* so you can post here and all you're doing is pissing on his decomposed stingray-hole.

Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home - Page 2 831506

Oh Gawd. I actually missed you. How the hell did that happen?

D'[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Same, actually. I was saying in the chat box earlier that I'm not sure if its because I'm okay now and my perspectives have changed OR you've become squishy like Ted. Something like that. May stick around to enjoy it, seeming as Clopper here managed to summon the dead. Wouldn't want him near a Ouija board.

Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home   Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 11:15 pm

You know, my sister died of kiney failure. She was also a diabetic, and weighed 85 lbs when she died, of which 40 lbs was probably retained fluid.

Here's hoping you die before your 38, foalfucker.
Back to top Go down
Nihilist
Serial Troll
Serial Troll
Nihilist

PostSubject: Re: Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home   Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 11:19 pm

Clopper wrote:

Nihilist wrote:

You're assuming I ever gave a crap about Steve Irwin. His daughter is growing up to be hot but I couldn't care less otherwise.

Mmm, I bet you love that 14 year old, fantasizing about when you can think about touching her boobs
and idk, do sick shit to her like I think you probably would do, you sick fuck

That is indeed if you're actually 28 and not the same age as her, which would be legit in that case but you're totally blowing your cover left and right buddy
28 my hairy ass.
Back to top Go down
Nihilist
Serial Troll
Serial Troll
Nihilist

PostSubject: Re: Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home   Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 11:22 pm

don't forget Mikey's advice to prevent another herniated disk, babe
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home   Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 1:14 am

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
How did I not see that?
Getting old?
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home   Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 1:37 am

grmblfjx wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
How did I not see that?

Getting old?

That can't be the reason, as you saw it and you're like, 40. Colbert
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home   Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 3:47 am

TheIan wrote:
Welcome back, Nihilist. Sorry everything's gone to shit. But we've tried our best to keep your throne tidy until you returned.

Jesus Christ why don't you suck-start a GP100
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home   Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 6:02 am

Rabid Badger wrote:
You know, my sister died of kiney failure. She was also a diabetic, and weighed 85 lbs when she died, of which 40 lbs was probably retained fluid.

Here's hoping you die before your 38, foalfucker.

And what are you going to do if I don't, Badger? Huh? What if I live to be 80? What are you going to do then?

Besides, this isn't about your sister, this is about Fatty McLardass not realizing she was too ill to travel and being too afraid to go to a perfectly good hospital due to living in a perpetual Cold War mentality because most Americans are too arrogant to learn what the rest of the world is really like right now.

Nihilist wrote:
xerrofoot wrote:

Nihilist wrote:

Mmm, I bet you love that 14 year old, fantasizing about when you can think about touching her boobs
and idk, do sick shit to her like I think you probably would do, you sick fuck

That is indeed if you're actually 28 and not the same age as her, which would be legit in that case but you're totally blowing your cover left and right buddy
28 my hairy ass.

Only a couple more years and she'll be legal. I'm curious, what kind of sick shit do you think I'd do to her? Apart from rape, I mean.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home   Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 10:05 am

Well you clearly lust after underage girls
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Reidmar

Location : A string of Code in the Interwebz( IF living = true input ragequit)

PostSubject: Re: Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home   Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 10:20 am

Penguin wrote:
TheIan wrote:
Welcome back, Nihilist. Sorry everything's gone to shit. But we've tried our best to keep your throne tidy until you returned.

Jesus Christ why don't you suck-start a GP100
Brb dying in a corner from being unable to breathe after laughing so hard.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home   Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 3:31 pm

xerrofoot wrote:

Only a couple more years and she'll be legal.
this is totes how clopper justifies his sick paedotastic fancies, trufax
Back to top Go down
Nihilist
Serial Troll
Serial Troll
Nihilist

PostSubject: Re: Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home   Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 3:34 pm

"Once they hit 17 their tits start to sag."
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Reidmar

Location : A string of Code in the Interwebz( IF living = true input ragequit)

PostSubject: Re: Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home   Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 4:26 pm

xerrofoot wrote:

Only a couple more years and she'll be legal. I can't handle legal, it's too mainstream!

Y'know what most paedos say... "Old enough to pee, old enough for me."
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home   Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 5:40 pm

Nihilist wrote:
Oh my god it's been a long ass time guys so lemme get this straight:

Xerrofoot's posts feel like talking to That Guy in middle school who would have snot all over his sleeves and wear a cape and spend a half hour arguing with the teacher only to fume later on, stating it was his own intelligence that brought the teacher on like that. That special kind of awkwardness and that sense that maybe he thinks he's better than everyone.

Even Ian doesn't seem to like him all that much. Or Mister E-Honor himself. Wow.

Frankly, Nil, Gandhi wouldn't like him.
Back to top Go down
LeeLee
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
LeeLee

PostSubject: Re: Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home   Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 7:54 pm

xerrofoot wrote:

Also, I may not be Mr. Popular, but I do have friends here.

I can't stop laughing and I don't know why.

Oh man, please tell me this is you: His "wife" A horse.

Did your friends go to your pony wedding?
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home   Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 10:58 pm

No, that's not me. Sorry to disappoint you. Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home - Page 2 961878
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home   Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fatty Dies After Being Unable To Fly Home
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next