Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)

Go down 
+57
Waffles
Lapin
VB
La
Randy
Chaltab
Kitbug
eugenetapdance
Zoe
The Ansem Man
CalenBee
fishstickhater
SirDixonDongs
Notomys mordax
Dr. Professor Science
Trulz
Miraba
Verandering
Cyberwulf
amyleefan22
El Gotho
GwennyDear
Eldoniel-Alberti
KGarrett
kleine_kat
I_Lam_Edhellen
rae
myeerah
KJM
Salamas
Sloth
ClanDragoodle
Miss S
Zeiss Manifold
KelinciHutan
mennat
Aggie
Braigwen
Mae Bedlam
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Sisco
Fitchsticks
ZoZo
theweirdkind
Raine
Sheba
InkWeaver
Fairlight
Ihasacookie
Root Admin
Maximilia
DeeDee
grmblfjx
Miss Prince
anangrychocobo
Keith Fraser
Narwhal
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 29 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:24 pm

Kay! Trollfic is now done. Thank god.
Back to top Go down
Waffles
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Waffles

The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 3:51 am

If any of youwrote gay sex scenes and happen to be womyn, I am eternally ashamed of you and consider yourself snagged on the patriarchy's umbilical cord. They are only wannabe womyn and not actually womyn themselves and so gay men are a parody of the real thing. Therefore they are as offensive as a rotting sardine in the sun.
Back to top Go down
Fairlight
Keeper of the Gaffapedia
Keeper of the Gaffapedia
Fairlight

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 12:11 pm

Keith Fraser wrote:
Chapter 5 of The Ninja, The Samurai And The Geisha has arrived!

I'm totally going to read that one after I've finished my Doctor Who thing. The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 29 611762

I also noticed you have a reviewer named EarlyLearningCentre, who the hell names themselves after a toyshop? :blink:
Back to top Go down
Narwhal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Narwhal

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 29 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 12:51 pm

I've extended it for you all. Hopefully that helps.
Back to top Go down
Keith Fraser
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Keith Fraser

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:35 am

Thanks Narwhal! I was thinking of posting a more lemony oneshot companion fic (a Draco/Ginny one called "The Princess and the Ninja") to my one, this might give me enough time to do it.

Fairlight wrote:
I also noticed you have a reviewer named EarlyLearningCentre, who the hell names themselves after a toyshop? :blink:

I was wondering about that one as well.
Back to top Go down
Fairlight
Keeper of the Gaffapedia
Keeper of the Gaffapedia
Fairlight

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 29 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 5:02 pm

"gracealice7" has added my story to her favourites, she hasn't got any posted herself but she has several favourites and they're all terrible. Some people have no taste at all.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

Location : One of the guys with the giant papier-mâché dongs in Lysistrata

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 29 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 9:43 pm

Important news: That blood rain from my badfic? Yeah, that shit is real.
Back to top Go down
Keith Fraser
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Keith Fraser

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 29 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 2:34 pm

Chapter 6 posted!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (again, it might not load for a little while as I just posted it in the last 60 seconds)

Some choice excerpts:

Quote :
“And that's another thing.[" said Hermione. "]Whoever wrote this obviously knows nothing about Japan beyond superficial stuff from films. It's a common misconception that geishas are prostitutes rather than entertainers, perpetuated by racist stereotypes left over from World War 2. I think the author has them confused with oiren, who were a type of courtesan during the Edo period. The portrayal of the geishas is just standard hooker-with-a-heart-of-gold romance novel nonsense, anyway.”

“You seem to know an awful lot about this,” Luna chimed in. “Have you been considering a change of career?” She winked.

Quote :
"Actually, I wonder if this story is deliberately written in such a silly way for some sort of joke?”

“It isn't,” said Luna. “Daddy got some letters asking that, and the author was very upset. They threatened to stop writing if anyone else 'violated their right to self-expression'. So Daddy just stopped telling them about those letters.”
Back to top Go down
Narwhal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Narwhal

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 29 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 3:23 pm

Keith, that last chapter is brilliant. Thank you so much for participating!
Back to top Go down
Zeiss Manifold
Ants got into everyone
Ants got into everyone
Zeiss Manifold

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 29 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 3:25 pm

Keith Fraser wrote:
FIC ROLLED

*sporfle*

Wish I could have stuck around for the whole thing - college got in the way. Anyway, let the wank commence!
Back to top Go down
Keith Fraser
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Keith Fraser

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 29 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 3:48 pm

If I turn out to have just invented the phrase 'fic rolled' without someone else having come up with it years ago, I will be very surprised. :D (Note also the reference to it in the chapter title.)
Back to top Go down
Fairlight
Keeper of the Gaffapedia
Keeper of the Gaffapedia
Fairlight

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 29 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 4:05 pm

Okay, done. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 29 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 4:27 pm

Chapter 6 is up

Mine's a little patronising and a lot less funny The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 29 309696
Back to top Go down
Chaltab
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Chaltab

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 29 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 5:44 pm

Fangirls usually don't respond well to this sort of thing, you're probably going to get a lot of mortified silence.

Also: ZoZo, broken link to your sixth chapter here at the forum, and missing link to the forum there in your chapter. FFN deletes URLs in the text of the story.
Back to top Go down
myeerah
Contributor
Contributor
myeerah

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 29 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 6:16 pm

Keith, I adore your final chapter, but I didn't notice a mention of this site anywhere.
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 29 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 6:20 pm

Chaltab wrote:
Fangirls usually don't respond well to this sort of thing, you're probably going to get a lot of mortified silence.

Also: ZoZo, broken link to your sixth chapter here at the forum, and missing link to the forum there in your chapter. FFN deletes URLs in the text of the story.
Nice catch. Amended!
Back to top Go down
Keith Fraser
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Keith Fraser

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 29 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 6:41 pm

I didn't mention WGW as frankly we have enough unfunny trolls already.
Back to top Go down
myeerah
Contributor
Contributor
myeerah

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 29 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 6:45 pm

Keith Fraser wrote:
I didn't mention WGW as frankly we have enough unfunny trolls already.

True, but it was part of the challenge rules. Unless Narwhal doesn't care, in which case, hooray, fewer unfunny trolls around!
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 7:31 am

Yay I am curious how this is going to turn out. Personally I've long since dropped out of the challenge (still only one chapter up) but I am determined not to drop out from the fic itself. I SHALL FINISH IT

EVENTUALLY
Back to top Go down
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 9:50 am

I'm a little late, but I will write the "reveal" chapter soon, either tonight or tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Fairlight
Keeper of the Gaffapedia
Keeper of the Gaffapedia
Fairlight

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:01 pm

And I've been favourited again by Draco167, I wonder if he read Chapter Six or not.
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:11 pm

Fairlight wrote:
And I've been favourited again by Draco167, I wonder if he read Chapter Six or not.
He/she favourited mine, too (before chapter 6). Clearly not a discerning reader.
Back to top Go down
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 4:23 pm

Alright, final tally of my "score":

5 Favorited
12 Story Alerts (13 total--one person Alerted it both before and after the repost)
15 Reviews (and the one troll review, which I didn't count)
1555 Hits to the story.

I also posted the "final" chapter. Note that I did add the link to WGW, because it's part of the contest, and I think that if we took the time to troll the pit, then they deserve a shot at us too. It was inspired by Keith on here, hehe. Enjoy.

Full Circle: Reveal Chapter

EDIT: NUR. Having the real instead of the preview chapter is good.
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 5:14 pm

Crikey, "coralie91" favourited my fic. Fairlight, I'm inclined to agree with you that fanbrats don't actually even bother reading the stories.
Back to top Go down
Chaltab
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Chaltab

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 6:54 pm

Judging from y'all's reviews, I was right--all the people begging for more of your trollfics are now unusually silent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)
Page 29 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next