Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)

Go down 
+57
Waffles
Lapin
VB
La
Randy
Chaltab
Kitbug
eugenetapdance
Zoe
The Ansem Man
CalenBee
fishstickhater
SirDixonDongs
Notomys mordax
Dr. Professor Science
Trulz
Miraba
Verandering
Cyberwulf
amyleefan22
El Gotho
GwennyDear
Eldoniel-Alberti
KGarrett
kleine_kat
I_Lam_Edhellen
rae
myeerah
KJM
Salamas
Sloth
ClanDragoodle
Miss S
Zeiss Manifold
KelinciHutan
mennat
Aggie
Braigwen
Mae Bedlam
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Sisco
Fitchsticks
ZoZo
theweirdkind
Raine
Sheba
InkWeaver
Fairlight
Ihasacookie
Root Admin
Maximilia
DeeDee
grmblfjx
Miss Prince
anangrychocobo
Keith Fraser
Narwhal
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 5:41 pm

Eldoniel-Alberti wrote:
And what is that GrammaNazi?

Quote :

Cormallen wrote:
I'm confused ... if you're mom helped you with this then why is there so many spelling and grammar mistakes?

Do people have to write perfect reviews now?

If you criticise someone's spelling and grammar while making two elementary fucking grammatical errors in the same sentence (you're instead of your, number agreement), it's bitterly ironic. Dumbass.
Back to top Go down
Eldoniel-Alberti

Eldoniel-Alberti

The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 5:42 pm

Quote :

Eldoniel-Alberti wrote:

Quote:
because some people were unwelcoming?

UNDERSTATEMENT. Mean-spirited people .. yup. It gets beyond a joke.

Oh noes! They were? You poor thing, in your very first week, you had a run-in with-

oh. Nevermind, it was just Inkweaver.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ink weaver? Nope. The lot of you last I recalled. Those of you who have nothing inspired to do except post crap for stories and see what kind of "feedback" you get. Did I try to see the funny side? Oh fuck yes, I did. TBH though, InkWeaver represents what malicious time-wasters you all are.

Am I sorry for Spamming up or going like A DRAMA OMG FFS in your forum. No, you're forum is a rag and I hope a lot people see it for what it is. Pfft, you may be good fanfic writers or w/e but that doesn't make you good people in my eyes, and especially for the majority, patronising young writers out there with craptacular projects.
Back to top Go down
Eldoniel-Alberti

Eldoniel-Alberti

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 5:43 pm

Quote :

Eldoniel-Alberti wrote:
And what is that GrammaNazi?

Quote:

Cormallen wrote:
I'm confused ... if you're mom helped you with this then why is there so many spelling and grammar mistakes?

Do people have to write perfect reviews now?

If you criticise someone's spelling and grammar while making two elementary fucking grammatical errors in the same sentence (you're instead of your, number agreement), it's bitterly ironic. Dumbass

Well I'm glad you find that sort of thing amusing, idiot.
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 5:45 pm

Eldoniel-Alberti wrote:
Am I sorry for Spamming up or going like A DRAMA OMG FFS in your forum.

Right. That's why you make triple posts instead of using the edit function, and posts with nothing but smileys. Because you're so sorry to spam ^_^
Back to top Go down
I_Lam_Edhellen
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
I_Lam_Edhellen

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 5:50 pm

Don't forget this one! El's Other Account

Seriously, why are you so angry with me?

Last edited by I_Lam_Edhellen on Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.realelvish.net
Eldoniel-Alberti

Eldoniel-Alberti

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 5:51 pm

Ah
Ignorance, it's more important that someone should be able to perfect on your rag of a forum, therefore proving my point that you hold higher regard towards people's faults. Read the facts. You people post crap, there's enough of it already. Like you can give good advice to any new writers because it would all be lies coming out your superior backend.
Back to top Go down
Keith Fraser
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Keith Fraser

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 6:13 pm

OK, now you're just posting random phrases - I can't make head or tail of half of that last post, it sounds like something the ex-Iraqi Information Minister would say. Complaints and insults are kind of ineffective when they're unintelligible.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 6:23 pm

Eldoniel-Alberti wrote:
TBH though, InkWeaver represents what malicious time-wasters you all are.
If we're malicious time-wasters, why are you still wasting your precious time on us?

Quote :
your forum is a rag and I hope a lot people see it for what it is.
OH NOES PEOPLE MIGHT FIND OUT WE'RE SARCASTIC SLITHERY BASTARDS RIGHT NOW INSTEAD OF IN A FEW WEEKS WHEN WE DO THE BIG REVEAL

Quote :
Pfft, you may be good fanfic writers or w/e but that doesn't make you good people in my eyes,
You're confusing us with people who give a fuck about your opinion.

Quote :
and especially for the majority, patronising young writers out there with craptacular projects.
THIS IS NOT ENGLISH

Quote :
Cyberwulf wrote:
If you criticise someone's spelling and grammar while making two elementary fucking grammatical errors in the same sentence (you're instead of your, number agreement), it's bitterly ironic. Dumbass

Well I'm glad you find that sort of thing amusing, idiot. </SPAN>
Don't blame me just because you're too dense to grasp the concept of irony.

Eldoniel-Alberti wrote:
Ah ignorance, it's more important that someone should be able to perfect on your rag of a forum, therefore proving my point that you hold higher regard towards people's faults (???). Read the facts. You people post crap, there's enough of it already. Like you could give good advice to any new writers because it would all be lies coming out your superior back end.
Get in the paddock with Melissa, my new prize lolcow.
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 6:29 pm

I don't know whether to hope she sticks around. I don't foresee her being funny or interesting, ever, but other people might be entertaining in response to her.

*settles in to wait and see*
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 6:36 pm

Eldoniel, calm the fuck down. We're dicks here. That's how we roll. Put up or shut up. It's what we do.
Back to top Go down
anangrychocobo
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 6:58 pm

Guvf zrffntr vf va EBG13.
Back to top Go down
theweirdkind
Bastion of Sanity
Bastion of Sanity
theweirdkind

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 7:12 pm

grmblfjx wrote:
I don't know whether to hope she sticks around. I don't foresee her being funny or interesting, ever, but other people might be entertaining in response to her.

*settles in to wait and see*
This could be out new entertainment. 🍿
Back to top Go down
Zeiss Manifold
Ants got into everyone
Ants got into everyone
Zeiss Manifold

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 7:50 pm

Eldoniel-Alberti wrote:
You think I'm a superhero InkWeaver?
Aww thats really sweeeeeeeeet of you Razz
Probably the first and last time

Yeah

No, no, it's five syllables, then seven, then five again.
Back to top Go down
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 8:02 pm

Damn, forgot to screencap my progress. Hmm... well, nevermind.
Back to top Go down
Miss S

Miss S

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:16 pm

Daw, I think we hurt the baby's feelings. Don't you know, they're feeding children things like "the internet is made up of nice people" and "be nice or mommy will smack you around" in these kid's bottles now.

I took screencaps, in case. I'm waiting to see if review is deleted. If not, well, I'll see what I do then.
Back to top Go down
Sloth
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sloth

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:28 pm

Lord of War was an excellent film.
Back to top Go down
InkWeaver
Harriet Tubman
Harriet Tubman
InkWeaver

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:34 pm

It was? I haven't seen it.

Also, Cyberwulf, why aren't we best friends yet?

And is she even speaking English at this point? Have we actually made her incoherent with rage or is she just not bright?
Back to top Go down
Sloth
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sloth

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:40 pm

InkWeaver wrote:
It was? I haven't seen it.

Also, Cyberwulf, why aren't we best friends yet?

And is she even speaking English at this point? Have we actually made her incoherent with rage or is she just not bright?

You silly girl. She's just playing with you. Really she is masterfully trolling us all by APPEARING enraged, thereby causing us to post for her amusement.

Or at least, that's what she'll probably say in a few posts. Excitedplz
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 7:41 am

I'm not one to get into typo wars, and I have no intentions of pointing out mistakes that she made or anything. That said, I'm under the impression that her spelling and grammar has deteriorated dramatically over the last few pages. scratch

Zeiss Manifold wrote:

Oh, Zeiss. <3
Back to top Go down
InkWeaver
Harriet Tubman
Harriet Tubman
InkWeaver

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 9:08 am

Zeiss Manifold wrote:
Eldoniel-Alberti wrote:
You think I'm a superhero InkWeaver?
Aww thats really sweeeeeeeeet of you Razz
Probably the first and last time

Yeah

While I have been away, I have not had the opportunity to heap adoration on you as I usually do. ily, Zeissy.<3
Back to top Go down
I_Lam_Edhellen
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
I_Lam_Edhellen

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 9:16 am

Melinda has been added to a C2!
Back to top Go down
http://www.realelvish.net
theweirdkind
Bastion of Sanity
Bastion of Sanity
theweirdkind

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 9:41 am

I_Lam_Edhellen wrote:
Melinda has been added to a C2!
That is too awesome.
Back to top Go down
Narwhal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Narwhal

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:38 pm

Well, this exploded quite nicely. I'll try to figure shit out when I'm less tired. Just got back from Otakon.
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 12:51 am

Did it really take you three or four pages to get that El is new to the internets? I mean, getting butthurt (LOL AMERICANISM AMIRITE) over being deceived? On the internets? Has she only had access to it for three days or something?

I lol'd at the vanity search though. Just a little hint at the charming individual we're dealing with.

Also, everything of her posts decreased over the course of the thread. Mostly including maturity. Her later spam posts read like children's 'arguments.' Though you could kind of gather that from her atrocious reading comprehension skills. Pay attention in class, El. Reading comprehension is basic stuff.
Back to top Go down
kleine_kat
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
kleine_kat

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 5:54 am

Keith Fraser wrote:
Eldoniel-Alberti wrote:
Some fanbrat fics I've seen are worse than trolls

Oh, absolutely! None of the fics we've produced have been anything like as bad as the worst of the worst - check out the Golden Oldies section if you haven't already, and if you're brave. :paranoid:

What makes me grumble is that loads of utter shit is rewarded with countless reviews.

Then again, if they're all squeeing OMG so GUD! reviews, I guess I should embrace and be satisfied with my few honest, grammatically correct, sincere and non-trollish reviews...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)
Page 16 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next