Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)

Go down 
+57
Waffles
Lapin
VB
La
Randy
Chaltab
Kitbug
eugenetapdance
Zoe
The Ansem Man
CalenBee
fishstickhater
SirDixonDongs
Notomys mordax
Dr. Professor Science
Trulz
Miraba
Verandering
Cyberwulf
amyleefan22
El Gotho
GwennyDear
Eldoniel-Alberti
KGarrett
kleine_kat
I_Lam_Edhellen
rae
myeerah
KJM
Salamas
Sloth
ClanDragoodle
Miss S
Zeiss Manifold
KelinciHutan
mennat
Aggie
Braigwen
Mae Bedlam
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Sisco
Fitchsticks
ZoZo
theweirdkind
Raine
Sheba
InkWeaver
Fairlight
Ihasacookie
Root Admin
Maximilia
DeeDee
grmblfjx
Miss Prince
anangrychocobo
Keith Fraser
Narwhal
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 6:58 am

Eldoniel-Alberti wrote:
Not giving up on this, sorry Smile
I'm butthurt? Well never been called that before, must be some Americanism. Well I'm sorry that you're the only miserable soul on this forum then, love. Nothing to contribute? I suppose you have the gift of foresight? And no, do not dictate to me how I should feel about falling for a troll OK? "BUTTHURT" or in simple English, annoyed. But incase you haven't read - which you seem to lack - because you like to pick holes in things - it's over with. Goodness me, love.

Um, are you not reading this thread? People are deleting and RE-POSTING. That means posting again.

Also, please stop arguing with Inkweaver. This thread was entertaining and you're being annoying. You signed up, you are welcome to have a look around and make yourself at home as far as I'm concerned, but please stop with the misdirected and unfunny sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
I_Lam_Edhellen
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
I_Lam_Edhellen

The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:53 am

I'm going to repost too. It's a logical move for Melinda anyways, seeing as she's got only one positive review, someone calling troll, and a bunch of critical reviews.

I got screenshots of the progress this fic has made.
Spoiler:

Dragonslayer Revised
Back to top Go down
http://www.realelvish.net
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:53 am

I've screencapped, deleted and reposted. I'd even managed to get a c2 entry, which I hadn't noticed! The Journey's End Collection is clearly a very non-discerning archive!
Back to top Go down
Eldoniel-Alberti

Eldoniel-Alberti

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 1:48 pm

Quote :
Also, please stop arguing with Inkweaver. This thread was entertaining and you're being annoying.

T'Yeah I wanna stop this too!

BUT

When someone argues with me, I will argue back. Especially when they can't swallow their over-inflated ego.

I like it here.

*makes themselves at home*
Back to top Go down
theweirdkind
Bastion of Sanity
Bastion of Sanity
theweirdkind

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 1:56 pm

Eldoniel-Alberti wrote:
When someone argues with me, I will argue back. Especially when they can't swallow their over-inflated ego.
If you think Ink has an over-inflated ego, you have another thing coming to you.
Back to top Go down
Eldoniel-Alberti

Eldoniel-Alberti

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 2:13 pm

Really? Is that a threat?
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 2:20 pm

Eldoniel-Alberti wrote:

Look, guys, it's Chris91's soulmate!

Eldoniel-Alberti wrote:
No. What she means is "wait until you see the others".
Back to top Go down
theweirdkind
Bastion of Sanity
Bastion of Sanity
theweirdkind

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 2:27 pm

grmblfjx wrote:
Eldoniel-Alberti wrote:

:roflmao:

grmblfjx wrote:
Eldoniel-Alberti wrote:
Thank you for clarifying. That's exactly what I meant.

Last edited by theweirdkind on Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wordiness)
Back to top Go down
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 2:54 pm

Deleted and reposted too. Seems the best way to go. I have screen caps of my progress so far; just too lazy to upload them atm, lol.
Back to top Go down
I_Lam_Edhellen
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
I_Lam_Edhellen

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 3:09 pm

Yay! First negative review!
Quote :
Cormallen
2009-07-18 . chapter 1

I'm confused ... if you're mom helped you with this then why is there so many spelling and grammar mistakes?
What's wrong with this sentence: "Jake turned a violent shade of red
and struggled out of the gaze of her glowing orbs. “I think it’s best
if you go alone,” he said. “If something dangerous happens, I’ll only
get in the way.” ->
1.Jake is a "he". (I hope)
2.Sentence should be: "Jake turned a violent shade of red and struggled out of HIS gaze OF glowing orbs."
Dialogue is OK.
Now, do I have to explain why Melinda is a Mary Sue? If this a repost, did previous reviewers tell you so?
Back to top Go down
Eldoniel-Alberti

Eldoniel-Alberti

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 4:10 pm

Yay!

Quote :

grmblfjx wrote:

Eldoniel-Alberti wrote:

grmblfjx wrote:

Eldoniel-Alberti wrote:

Thank you for clarifying. That's exactly what I meant.

------

Chris91? I find this ridiculously funny ... I looked around the site and it seemed OK, like so many of you suggested. I am then encouraged to be a member by I_Lam_Edhellen, then I have grief from Ink Weaver, then, just for not backing down (well which normal person wouldn't from the likes of that miserable Ink Weaver cunt) then I'm threatened by everyone else. Does it make sense? No. Overlooking the fact that Spork forums with trollfics can be funny but no I'm sad that this one is fillled with mean-spirited people. All because I got involved with a prank troll and for not backing down the likes of Ink Weaver ... who,is nothing more than a name on this forum who probably revises their remarks. There is nothing stopping me from spilling the beans on MELINDA DRACOCIDA'S review account.

Hmmm maybe I will.

So long.
Back to top Go down
I_Lam_Edhellen
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
I_Lam_Edhellen

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 4:24 pm

Quote :
Melinda Dracocida,

A new review/comment has been submitted to your story.

Story: Dragonslayer Revised
Chapter: 1

From: Eldoniel Alberti ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )
Reply URL: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
-------------------

This is a troll.
I know this because I was STUPID enough to fall for it and nearly wasted my
time in beta-ing the crap.
It's all a sham created by I_Lam_Edhellen, aka Fiona who owns the respectable
site Merin Essi ar Quenteli!, where you can go for your handy LotR
translations. Smile
You can find said forum via this link:
/challenges-f5/the-badfic-contest-to-end-all-badfic-contests-updated-t3-350.htm

For more information just PM me. And if you can't access the forum then I
have some Print Screens of conversations that reveal it to be a troll. Gosh.
Who would do such a thing? Note the sarcasm please.

Don't waste your time.
-------------------
Do not reply to this email. If the review is signed, use reply link provided
above.

FanFiction.Net Messaging Service

So let me get this straight, you're punishing me because you're mad at them. Right. Makes perfect sense.
Back to top Go down
KelinciHutan
Global Nomad
Global Nomad
KelinciHutan

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 4:26 pm

I_Lam_Edhellen wrote:
Eldoniel Alberti ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )
Everyone block her.
Back to top Go down
I_Lam_Edhellen
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
I_Lam_Edhellen

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 4:28 pm

And Eldoniel's Other Account.
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 4:32 pm

Oh FFS, what a loser. Good riddance.
Back to top Go down
Eldoniel-Alberti

Eldoniel-Alberti

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 4:46 pm

I'm punishing the principle of this forum
Back to top Go down
Eldoniel-Alberti

Eldoniel-Alberti

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 4:47 pm

:law: :lolinsane: 👅
Back to top Go down
InkWeaver
Harriet Tubman
Harriet Tubman
InkWeaver

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 4:47 pm

OH GOD GUYS I WAS SO MEEEEEEEEEEEAN TO HER.

Just block her, she's obviously a total internet noob. Sounds like she might be underage too.

Maaaaaaaan, I've never been called a miserable cunt before. I must've been harsher than I thought XD Either that or she's really fucking sensitive. Grow a thicker skin, bb.

HAHAHA SHE IS PUNISHING US

INTERNET SUPERHERO AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Back to top Go down
Eldoniel-Alberti

Eldoniel-Alberti

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 4:56 pm

You think I'm a superhero InkWeaver?
Aww thats really sweeeeeeeeet of you Razz
Probably the first and last time

Yeah
Back to top Go down
I_Lam_Edhellen
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
I_Lam_Edhellen

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 5:00 pm

Well, too bad it didn't work out.
Back to top Go down
Keith Fraser
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Keith Fraser

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 5:07 pm

Cormallen wrote:
I'm confused ... if you're mom helped you with this then why is there so many spelling and grammar mistakes?

IRONY.

Eldoniel, would you please make up your mind whether you want to engage with this forum or troll and complain about it? Or at least not engage in DRAMA towards the entire forum because some people were unwelcoming?
Back to top Go down
Eldoniel-Alberti

Eldoniel-Alberti

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 5:11 pm

Quote :
because some people were unwelcoming?

UNDERSTATEMENT. Mean-spirited people .. yup. It gets beyond a joke.

I'm dipping in and out where the muse takes me Smile tbh
Back to top Go down
Eldoniel-Alberti

Eldoniel-Alberti

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 5:13 pm

And what is that GrammaNazi?

Quote :

Cormallen wrote:

Do people have to write perfect reviews now?
Back to top Go down
Eldoniel-Alberti

Eldoniel-Alberti

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 5:13 pm

Yeah Yeah Yeah
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 5:36 pm

Eldoniel-Alberti wrote:
Quote :
because some people were unwelcoming?

UNDERSTATEMENT. Mean-spirited people .. yup. It gets beyond a joke.

Oh noes! They were? You poor thing, in your very first week, you had a run-in with-

oh. Nevermind, it was just Inkweaver.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)
Page 15 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next