Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)

Go down 
+57
Waffles
Lapin
VB
La
Randy
Chaltab
Kitbug
eugenetapdance
Zoe
The Ansem Man
CalenBee
fishstickhater
SirDixonDongs
Notomys mordax
Dr. Professor Science
Trulz
Miraba
Verandering
Cyberwulf
amyleefan22
El Gotho
GwennyDear
Eldoniel-Alberti
KGarrett
kleine_kat
I_Lam_Edhellen
rae
myeerah
KJM
Salamas
Sloth
ClanDragoodle
Miss S
Zeiss Manifold
KelinciHutan
mennat
Aggie
Braigwen
Mae Bedlam
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Sisco
Fitchsticks
ZoZo
theweirdkind
Raine
Sheba
InkWeaver
Fairlight
Ihasacookie
Root Admin
Maximilia
DeeDee
grmblfjx
Miss Prince
anangrychocobo
Keith Fraser
Narwhal
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31
AuthorMessage
theweirdkind
Bastion of Sanity
Bastion of Sanity
theweirdkind

The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 31 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 9:10 pm

We need to do this again. Soon!
Back to top Go down
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 12:00 am

I have not time to do this right now, but perhaps when summer is over, I will have time. :D

I would like to write more badfic. I have been watching Dr. Who and reading (as you guys know, lol, live readings) 50 Shades of Grey, so I feel qualified to now write a crossover.
Back to top Go down
theweirdkind
Bastion of Sanity
Bastion of Sanity
theweirdkind

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 8:38 pm

Maximilia wrote:
I have not time to do this right now, but perhaps when summer is over, I will have time. :D

I would like to write more badfic. I have been watching Dr. Who and reading (as you guys know, lol, live readings) 50 Shades of Grey, so I feel qualified to now write a crossover.

Oooh, yes! This gives me time to prepare!
Back to top Go down
Sheba
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sheba

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 11:10 pm

Yessss! I am so in!

Hmmmm....what to cross with Dexter.....
Back to top Go down
Braigwen
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Braigwen

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:58 pm

Spoiler:

OMG... Christian Grey has the same name as Christian Bale! Like... if I change the location to Gotham we can have Batman being totes hot with all those gadgets he whips up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)   The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1) - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Badfic Contest to End All Badfic Contests (EXTENDED TO SEPT 1)
Page 31 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31