Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yahoo!Answers: where the blind lead the blind, 10 points at a time

Go down 
+42
Mafiosa
Dr. Professor Science
Sloth
Miss Prince
rae
KGarrett
Wandering Critic
Fitchsticks
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Lurv
myeerah
Sheba
Little Egypt
Lysander
Trioculus
Verandering
Melissa
Sorsa A. Jänis
unskilled78
Lapin
Alhazred
Penguin
T.S.Orr
Fairlight
aqua mew
Mae Bedlam
Malganis
Psy-4
Chocho
Nar
Raine
Rageful Jewel
Rabid Badger
Seule
cristina_chavia
Kremlin
Sisco
Lembech
Narwhal
ZoZo
grmblfjx
The Unoriginal
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Melissa
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Melissa

Yahoo!Answers: where the blind lead the blind, 10 points at a time - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yahoo!Answers: where the blind lead the blind, 10 points at a time   Yahoo!Answers: where the blind lead the blind, 10 points at a time - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 1:37 pm

Penguin wrote:
Trioculus wrote:
I'm really hoping that "Mullets rule" is a troll. His spelling, grammar, and syntax are too good for him to seem like someone who really believed that bullshit.

freerepublic.net

Do you mean freerepublic.com? I couldn't find a .net. Seemed like your typical right-wing spewings, but nothing as crazy as what "Mullets rule" came up with.
Back to top Go down
T.S.Orr
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
T.S.Orr

Yahoo!Answers: where the blind lead the blind, 10 points at a time - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yahoo!Answers: where the blind lead the blind, 10 points at a time   Yahoo!Answers: where the blind lead the blind, 10 points at a time - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:42 am

Oh God freeperville. "Run, run away and never return..."
Back to top Go down
Little Egypt

Little Egypt

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo!Answers: where the blind lead the blind, 10 points at a time   Yahoo!Answers: where the blind lead the blind, 10 points at a time - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 8:12 am

Melissa wrote:
grmblfjx wrote:
Verandering wrote:
People forgot how to make salt water.

Well sheesh not everyone can cook!

Oh, and it works better if the water is warm. Does anyone here have a recipe for boiled water?

...and what temperature are you supposed to bake ice at again? I've tried between 100 and 250 C and it still remains as thin as, well, water.
Back to top Go down
Sheba
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sheba

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo!Answers: where the blind lead the blind, 10 points at a time   Yahoo!Answers: where the blind lead the blind, 10 points at a time - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 8:58 am

Little Egypt wrote:
Melissa wrote:
grmblfjx wrote:
Verandering wrote:

Oh, and it works better if the water is warm. Does anyone here have a recipe for boiled water?

...and what temperature are you supposed to bake ice at again? I've tried between 100 and 250 C and it still remains as thin as, well, water.

You're not stirring it enough. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
myeerah
Contributor
Contributor
myeerah

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo!Answers: where the blind lead the blind, 10 points at a time   Yahoo!Answers: where the blind lead the blind, 10 points at a time - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 3:31 pm

Sheba wrote:
Little Egypt wrote:
Melissa wrote:
grmblfjx wrote:
Verandering wrote:

You're not stirring it enough. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And you need to add a thickener. I suggest Fox News.
Back to top Go down
T.S.Orr
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
T.S.Orr

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo!Answers: where the blind lead the blind, 10 points at a time   Yahoo!Answers: where the blind lead the blind, 10 points at a time - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 12:34 am

Question:
Quote :
What four countries were fighting during the US civil war?

an answer that was given:
Quote :
I think what your questions means to ask is, what other war was going on around the world during the american civil war. Well I believe the french where invading (or invaded) mexico, and napolean was doing something in europe

I could be wrong, i dont feel like checking this right now.

Napoleon died in 1821....

Now I'm not entirely sure if the asker is asking if there were other wars going on at that time or if four countries fought in the Civil War. Either way I made my head meet my computer a few times.

Quote :
If I'm on birth control can I take them to basic training or will they make me stop using them? I don't really care but I'm curious.

Not a dumb question at all. I had the same question so I asked my recruiter got my answer good enough. Some of the answers she recieved...yeah.

Quote :
There is no reason why you should even think you need them in basic. Jeez!

Quote :
Do you plan on having intercourse with your DI? They will probably not let you. Oh, but isn't the DI for females female too? I know the Marines is still segregated.

Quote :
You can take them all you like, but they will take it from you upon arrival. You don't need that in basic.

The whole idea is to train you to become a soldier, not to open your legs and receive half of the squad bay. I would have hoped you did a little research before jumping into something....

Yes because birth control is only for pregnancy. The last one especially pissed me off. That one was by a Marine. There's a reason for the saying that the Marines are more bronze than brains.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo!Answers: where the blind lead the blind, 10 points at a time   Yahoo!Answers: where the blind lead the blind, 10 points at a time - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 10:06 am

Hahaha wow.

Yeah, actually they WILL take it away from you when you get there, but they'll give you an Air Force prescription of the same damn thing when they do it so you don't miss a dose.

That's one thing that's funny about the Air Force; males are expected to know all this female stuff too. Mostly when it comes to uniforms (duh) but the other stuff, too.
T.S.Orr wrote:
That one was by a Marine. There's a reason for the saying that the Marines are more bronze than brains.

Just remember:

Math And Reading Is Not Easy
Muscles Are Required, Intelligence Non-Essential
My Ass Rides In Navy Equipment

Etc.
Back to top Go down
T.S.Orr
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
T.S.Orr

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo!Answers: where the blind lead the blind, 10 points at a time   Yahoo!Answers: where the blind lead the blind, 10 points at a time - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 5:31 pm

Yeah I know, I asked my recruiter the same question and he said just make sure I have my prescription because they're going to re-issue my meds to make sure I didn't switch the pills before I came. So yeah I'm going to have to start taking those damn pills before I leave. Bah.

I actually answered the question for her and got best answer. There's a reason why the Marines take our rejects. lmao!

I think I've met a grand total of about maybe six smart marines. I graduated with one, and grew up with another.
Back to top Go down
cristina_chavia
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
cristina_chavia

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo!Answers: where the blind lead the blind, 10 points at a time   Yahoo!Answers: where the blind lead the blind, 10 points at a time - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 9:59 am

Not attention whoring at all:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
A valid and worthwhile question:
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo!Answers: where the blind lead the blind, 10 points at a time   Yahoo!Answers: where the blind lead the blind, 10 points at a time - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:00 am

cristina_chavia wrote:
A valid and worthwhile question:
With a photo for her profile pic, too. Brilliant.
Back to top Go down
Lurv
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lurv

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo!Answers: where the blind lead the blind, 10 points at a time   Yahoo!Answers: where the blind lead the blind, 10 points at a time - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:14 am

cristina_chavia wrote:

Uhm, isn't the pain the point? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] That's the impression I've gotten, anyway.

Oh, wait no, it's the *fancy scars* you get to show off afterwards, of course.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo!Answers: where the blind lead the blind, 10 points at a time   Yahoo!Answers: where the blind lead the blind, 10 points at a time - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 12:01 pm

unskilled78 wrote:
Penguin wrote:
Plus, both branches have less than desirable reputations if you're trying to get chicks: The Navy is gay, and the Air Force is full of fat desk jockeys.
and British SAS is a subset of the RAF, IIRC.
T.S.Orr wrote:
If only this fool knew. We have our version of the SEALS and Marines it's called SEREs. What I'm seriously torn between them and Security Forces.
Do they call all their Ops. Srs/SERE-s Bznz? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'd wank about not being allowed in the military because of my Jekyll-Hyde personality [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.], but I'm too tired. Just use your imagination.

(No, I don't want to fire off the guns in all the lady-parts out there, but the M-16A1, or the M-81A2)

Somebody should tell him to become a mall cop. THEY get uniforms.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo!Answers: where the blind lead the blind, 10 points at a time   Yahoo!Answers: where the blind lead the blind, 10 points at a time - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 6:29 pm

Lurv wrote:
cristina_chavia wrote:

Uhm, isn't the pain the point? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] That's the impression I've gotten, anyway.

Oh, wait no, it's the *fancy scars* you get to show off afterwards, of course.

That's only if you LIVE. If you succeed in killing yourself, I can guarantee you your body will be dressed in a manner that will keep anyone from seeing your wrists. Families who lose someone they love through suicide tend to prefer that people not stare.

If the scars can't be covered by long-sleeves or a drape, it will most likely be a closed-casket funeral.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo!Answers: where the blind lead the blind, 10 points at a time   Yahoo!Answers: where the blind lead the blind, 10 points at a time - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 6:19 am

Harley Quinn hyenaholic wrote:
unskilled78 wrote:
Penguin wrote:
Plus, both branches have less than desirable reputations if you're trying to get chicks: The Navy is gay, and the Air Force is full of fat desk jockeys.
and British SAS is a subset of the RAF, IIRC.
T.S.Orr wrote:
If only this fool knew. We have our version of the SEALS and Marines it's called SEREs. What I'm seriously torn between them and Security Forces.
Do they call all their Ops. Srs/SERE-s Bznz? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'd wank about not being allowed in the military because of my Jekyll-Hyde personality [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.], but I'm too tired. Just use your imagination.

(No, I don't want to fire off the guns in all the lady-parts out there, but the M-16A1, or the M-81A2)

Somebody should tell him to become a mall cop. THEY get uniforms.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Fitchsticks
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Fitchsticks

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo!Answers: where the blind lead the blind, 10 points at a time   Yahoo!Answers: where the blind lead the blind, 10 points at a time - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 6:38 am

Penguin wrote:

I'm 'bahawhawhaw'ing over here. I know so many guys like that. It starts when they begin taking airsofting way too seriously, then works up from there.

Also I think the SAS, even though it's the Special Air Service, isn't technically a subset of the RAF, just the British Army. They come under the umbrella of Special Forces, which covers all manner of sins, and recruit recruit mainly from the paratroopers (I was a bridesmaid for one ^_^ He is literally about four foot accross his chest)
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo!Answers: where the blind lead the blind, 10 points at a time   Yahoo!Answers: where the blind lead the blind, 10 points at a time - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:59 am

Isn't it preferable to, you know, NOT GET SHOT? Gun-users don't instinctively aim for places you're well-protected.

Maybe he should be thinking about using less body armour (or lower thickness so he's not encumbered) and more dodging.

"I'm not a Green Beret but guess what, neither are you."

I don't need to be a Green Beret to know you're overreacting, buddy. And good GOD, you're a MALL COP, not an SAS soldier.

As I read further down, it becomes more and more apparent that there's just NO WAY this guy can be serious.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Critic
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo!Answers: where the blind lead the blind, 10 points at a time   Yahoo!Answers: where the blind lead the blind, 10 points at a time - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 10:21 am

I almost wet myself. I still can't breathe right.

In my life, I have known two former special forces members. That's pretty much all I know about their service, because the real ones don't run their mouths. It's like how you tell the real black-hat hackers from the script kiddies: If they threaten you, they're a script kiddie; if you get a pop-up saying "you shouldn't have done that" and your computer melts, you somehow pissed off the real thing.

All else aside, a professional does not give away any advantage to the enemy, and knowing that you exist at all is the first and biggest advantage he can have.
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingcritic.wordpress.com/
Narwhal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Narwhal

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo!Answers: where the blind lead the blind, 10 points at a time   Yahoo!Answers: where the blind lead the blind, 10 points at a time - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 10:52 am

Quote :
If you want to laugh at somebody, try laughing at the sheep out there who go to the mall unarmed trusting in me to stand guiard over their lives like a God.

oh jesus oh jesus lolololol
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo!Answers: where the blind lead the blind, 10 points at a time   Yahoo!Answers: where the blind lead the blind, 10 points at a time - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 3:33 pm

Narwhal wrote:
Quote :
If you want to laugh at somebody, try laughing at the sheep out there who go to the mall unarmed trusting in me to stand guiard over their lives like a God.

oh jesus oh jesus lolololol

Is he suggesting we go to the mall armed? Because I'm pretty sure that's illegal.

Also, Messianic Complex much, Mr. Mall Cop?
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo!Answers: where the blind lead the blind, 10 points at a time   Yahoo!Answers: where the blind lead the blind, 10 points at a time - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 3:40 pm

Actually, Mister Mall God, as a Mall Cop it's your JOB to stand watch over those people who come into the Mall unarmed, and protect them FROM the people who DO come into the mall armed.

This guy is a JOKE.
Back to top Go down
KGarrett
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
KGarrett

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo!Answers: where the blind lead the blind, 10 points at a time   Yahoo!Answers: where the blind lead the blind, 10 points at a time - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 3:43 pm

Fitchsticks wrote:
Penguin wrote:

I'm 'bahawhawhaw'ing over here. I know so many guys like that. It starts when they begin taking airsofting way too seriously, then works up from there.

Also I think the SAS, even though it's the Special Air Service, isn't technically a subset of the RAF, just the British Army. They come under the umbrella of Special Forces, which covers all manner of sins, and recruit recruit mainly from the paratroopers (I was a bridesmaid for one ^_^ He is literally about four foot accross his chest)
Don't they recruit from anywhere in the Army, pretty much? I know the main thing for being eligible for Selection is having spent at least three years in the Army. Of course, Selection has a 97% failure rate and people tend to die in it, but still.
Back to top Go down
Sheba
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sheba

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo!Answers: where the blind lead the blind, 10 points at a time   Yahoo!Answers: where the blind lead the blind, 10 points at a time - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 3:56 pm

Fitchsticks wrote:
Penguin wrote:

I'm 'bahawhawhaw'ing over here. I know so many guys like that. It starts when they begin taking airsofting way too seriously

Aw fuck, my brother's morphing into one of these! How can I stop this downhill slide?
Back to top Go down
KGarrett
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
KGarrett

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo!Answers: where the blind lead the blind, 10 points at a time   Yahoo!Answers: where the blind lead the blind, 10 points at a time - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 4:11 pm

Smack him upside the head with something quite heavy.
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo!Answers: where the blind lead the blind, 10 points at a time   Yahoo!Answers: where the blind lead the blind, 10 points at a time - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 1:18 am

Show him that guy and ask him if he wants to be THAT GUY?
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo!Answers: where the blind lead the blind, 10 points at a time   Yahoo!Answers: where the blind lead the blind, 10 points at a time - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 6:22 am

All right, let me clarify something for you.

Gecko45 is like, an epic troll of the online gun community. The thing is, he was basically encompassing all of the stupid, over-the-top bullshit people say when it comes to guns, or brag about. You wouldn't believe how many ex-Special Forces types just happen to walk into a gun shop in Podunk.

He's the reason why "mall ninja" is an epithet commonly used for someone who adds a bunch of attachments to an AR-15 to make it more "tactical," and hang out in gun shops and talk about how Heckler & Koch is like, the best gun maker EVAR even though their only experience with HK is airsoft, and shit like that.

So, yeah. Step one to stopping someone you know from becoming a mall ninja is to show them that page.

Step two is to smack them in the nose with a rolled-up newspaper.

(There's another hilarious mall ninja story thing, I'll se if I can dig it up).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yahoo!Answers: where the blind lead the blind, 10 points at a time   Yahoo!Answers: where the blind lead the blind, 10 points at a time - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yahoo!Answers: where the blind lead the blind, 10 points at a time
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next