Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Something Weird Happened to Me Today

Go down 
+83
Eeveegou
KelinciHutan
spork
TheIan
Cyberwulf
Mikey Go WOOGA
rae
Disco Stu
oracle
Kevin M
Shisaiga
I_Lam_Edhellen
the asylum
Reidmar
myeerah
TheHedonist
Chris91
knightwithoutacause
CaptainMcNeil
karmyn31
Nihilist
Hawaiian Shirt
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
bleachedblackcat
Owlish
Pierre Gringoire
Kommandar
The Unoriginal
John Marston
4shadowedice4
Quijotesca
Rabid Badger
KJM
Lapin
Spotts1701
Lembech
Saleha
InkWeaver
Dr. Quinzel
WD40
Nonsense Words
EricD
Somath Cegem
lemmingwriter
Lurv
Reepicheep-chan
Sakurelf
beepchoc
Kirby
Miss Misery
Aggie
Azzandra
Jesus.
Ratchetmon
Tungsten Monk
Lexin
theweirdkind
GamemasterAnthony
Sarin
NichoMas
Sutremaine
grmblfjx
Salamas
Fairlight
Sheba
Miss Prince
Snake Bandage
Mr.Doobie
dracowaltztard
moonpie
Maximilia
Blooferlady
Mafiosa
gaijinguy
Vilecat
Penguin
Seule
ZoZo
XLT-100852.0
SlyChild
Lady Anne
Braigwen
EileenK98
87 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 5:17 pm

WD40 wrote:
Aaaaannnddd... My laptop is working again....

Apparently I own Schrodinger's Netbook.

Have you ever considered opening it up to see if there's a cat inside? Cats make really lousy data processors.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:21 am

I was listening to my power metal Pandora station and a band called "Black Moor" from Spain came on. Now, I'm probably wrong, but isn't that basically calling your band "Nigger"? Just in ye olde English?
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Reidmar

Location : A string of Code in the Interwebz( IF living = true input ragequit)

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:36 pm

Mr.Doobie wrote:
I was listening to my power metal Pandora station and a band called "Black Moor" from Spain came on. Now, I'm probably wrong, but isn't that basically calling your band "Nigger"? Just in ye olde English?
nope. Now shut up and let professor Reid tell you WHY. Moors, were in simplistic terms, African mercenaries contracted for a set period of time to groups of Europeans usually with money. Basically hired guns so to speak.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 11:35 pm

Just played a game of "you show me yours I show you mine" with a random couple passing by on the street. Alcohol makes the whole world a playground.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 9:03 pm

As I was driving to work today, I saw a grown man attempting to ride a little kids' tricycle down the middle of the street.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 1:06 am

Lady Anne wrote:
As I was driving to work today, I saw a grown man attempting to ride a little kids' tricycle down the middle of the street.

Stop stalking me.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 2:18 am

Did they really need to put horror movie music in the background?

Though now I know a sound byte or two the band and I will be definitely sampling in future songs....
Back to top Go down
karmyn31
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
karmyn31

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 8:59 am

This happened yesterday. Seems for a short while Fuzzy followed me again. Then unfollowed again without saying anything.
And I don't know how to feel about it. I should hate him, but I can't.
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 7:42 am

Remember the spider, from way back at the beginning of this thread?

He's back. Sat up above the sink today, watching me do my hair. I made sure my towel was secure so he couldn't get a peek.

Then I wondered why I was being modest around a freaking spider.
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Reidmar

Location : A string of Code in the Interwebz( IF living = true input ragequit)

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 10:17 am

EileenK98 wrote:

He's back. Sat up above the sink today, watching me do my hair. I made sure my towel was secure so he couldn't get a peek.

So, Mr Noms got into your shower again? Damnit, and here I was wondering where he ran off to.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 8:34 pm

Reidmar wrote:
EileenK98 wrote:

So, Mr Noms got into your shower again? Damnit, and here I was wondering where he ran off to.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 5:21 pm

So today some girl I haven't talked to in years randomly Facebook messaged me. When I hung out with her IRL she was always trying to have sex with me and was really forward about it but I didn't do anything at the time because she had just broken up with a friend of mine and he was all emo about it. So now she randomly messages me telling me the reason she wanted to sleep with me was because she was a Satanist and it was all a misguided attempt to try and save me because I remind her of the Lost Boys from Peter Pan, but the whole time she really should've just been showing me the path to Jesus so now she wants to show me Christ.

I wonder if I can still finagle this into sex, because she's still fine as hell. I messaged her back saying "I feel closest to God when I'm approaching orgasm."
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 12:30 am

Where do you find these people? Do you have a Daddy Didn't Love Me Enough store in Philly?
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 4:38 pm

There was a sudden power cut all over the village where I live.

It truly is coming up to the end of the world. I'm still going to their hairdresser's on Friday though. If it's the end of the world, I'm gonna look nice for it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:24 pm

I got a pm from an old LJ friend alerting me to this post:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I knew the subject of this post from the anti-feminism LJ comm. I used to hang out there six or seven years ago with about seven other feminists and troll the MRAs and misandrists who posted there. This particular individual is one of the very few people I've interacted with online who I felt was exactly as deranged and dangerous IRL as he was OTI. He was eventually banned from anti-feminism for threatening to call CPS on another poster unless she started communicating with him again. He maintained an unlocked livejournal in which he detailed all his woes, like how much he hated his father's new girlfriend, how he wound up unemployed and living in his car, how he locked his sister's dogs (that he was supposed to care for) in her garage, and went into great detail about how he stalked and harassed a barmaid at his favourite drinking hole until eventually she took legal action. He then diagnosed her with borderline personality disorder, just like every other woman who's ever rejected him. Every now and then we would needle him with these details and he'd throw a fit because we were reading his journal. His unlocked, open for all the world to see journal.

And now it appears he preys on sixteen year old girls and has gone to jail hopefully for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Disco Stu
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Disco Stu

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 2:07 pm

Mr.Doobie wrote:
grmblfjx wrote:
So on the occasion of my birthday, I apparently hung out with these people. Until we got hungry and left in favor of a kebab. Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 16 367135

HOLY. SHIT.

I dream of the day I can hang out with a bunch of has-beens from a bad hair metal band.

I am going to set my standards higher. Before I considered "making it" playing at a high class titty bar. But now I know my real dream....

...... wait. How the hell did that end up happening?

I've served the likes of Gene Simmons, Lars Ulrich, Tom Araya...

The first two were insufferable cuntsores
And Tom Araya is pretty damn cool
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 2:33 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
I got a pm from an old LJ friend alerting me to this post:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I knew the subject of this post from the anti-feminism LJ comm. I used to hang out there six or seven years ago with about seven other feminists and troll the MRAs and misandrists who posted there. This particular individual is one of the very few people I've interacted with online who I felt was exactly as deranged and dangerous IRL as he was OTI. He was eventually banned from anti-feminism for threatening to call CPS on another poster unless she started communicating with him again. He maintained an unlocked livejournal in which he detailed all his woes, like how much he hated his father's new girlfriend, how he wound up unemployed and living in his car, how he locked his sister's dogs (that he was supposed to care for) in her garage, and went into great detail about how he stalked and harassed a barmaid at his favourite drinking hole until eventually she took legal action. He then diagnosed her with borderline personality disorder, just like every other woman who's ever rejected him. Every now and then we would needle him with these details and he'd throw a fit because we were reading his journal. His unlocked, open for all the world to see journal.

And now it appears he preys on sixteen year old girls and has gone to jail hopefully for a long time.

OMG. David_Deacon! Heard about this guy on a forum I lurk on sometimes. Creeeeeeeeeeepy motherfucker.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 2:51 pm

doesn't he look exactly as creepy as you always pictured

srsly
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:25 pm

He actually manages to look MORE creepy than I had expected. @_@

Have we heard yet exactly what he did? I saw something about texting a minor, but I didn't want to wade through that many comments to see exactly.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 8:59 pm

Why does that name sound familiar?

He looks like the guy from the really unsettling Selena Gomez videos.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:16 pm

rae wrote:
He actually manages to look MORE creepy than I had expected. @_@

Have we heard yet exactly what he did? I saw something about texting a minor, but I didn't want to wade through that many comments to see exactly.
The police report says "indecency with a child" and that the sixteen year old complained of the "sexual contact" with him, but who knows. LJ user farchivist says s/he's gonna dig around over the next week and try to find out more.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 8:58 pm

This morning, my cat ate his food, then leaned over the edge of the counter where he's fed and barfed all over the dog. The cat has puked in a lot of places, but this was a new one.
Back to top Go down
Disco Stu
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Disco Stu

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 12:26 am

Cool.

My cat actually loves the new storage box that's her new litterbox because she likes to pee leaning against things, and it used to mean she'd piss all over the floor.

No more piss-kitty!
Back to top Go down
I_Lam_Edhellen
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
I_Lam_Edhellen

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 12:55 pm

I found another linguist in my field-work class that is interested in Thalassian. I got to chatter about the work I'm doing.... that's always fun!
Back to top Go down
http://www.realelvish.net
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 9:41 pm

There was a long line of cars moving very slowly on the highway today, and when we finally managed to move past the blockage and speed up, I saw why--there was a covered wagon going down the road, straddling the line between the two west-bound lanes. It looked like the driver was having a hard time controlling the horses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Something Weird Happened to Me Today
Page 16 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next