Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Something Weird Happened to Me Today

Go down 
+83
Eeveegou
KelinciHutan
spork
TheIan
Cyberwulf
Mikey Go WOOGA
rae
Disco Stu
oracle
Kevin M
Shisaiga
I_Lam_Edhellen
the asylum
Reidmar
myeerah
TheHedonist
Chris91
knightwithoutacause
CaptainMcNeil
karmyn31
Nihilist
Hawaiian Shirt
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
bleachedblackcat
Owlish
Pierre Gringoire
Kommandar
The Unoriginal
John Marston
4shadowedice4
Quijotesca
Rabid Badger
KJM
Lapin
Spotts1701
Lembech
Saleha
InkWeaver
Dr. Quinzel
WD40
Nonsense Words
EricD
Somath Cegem
lemmingwriter
Lurv
Reepicheep-chan
Sakurelf
beepchoc
Kirby
Miss Misery
Aggie
Azzandra
Jesus.
Ratchetmon
Tungsten Monk
Lexin
theweirdkind
GamemasterAnthony
Sarin
NichoMas
Sutremaine
grmblfjx
Salamas
Fairlight
Sheba
Miss Prince
Snake Bandage
Mr.Doobie
dracowaltztard
moonpie
Maximilia
Blooferlady
Mafiosa
gaijinguy
Vilecat
Penguin
Seule
ZoZo
XLT-100852.0
SlyChild
Lady Anne
Braigwen
EileenK98
87 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:11 pm

Penguin wrote:
I always adblocked them to be on the safe side. Razz
I always adblocked them because some of them grossed me out (I think there was a closeup of someone chewing or something?!) and none of them interest me and they slow the page down. Alas, my adblocker doesn't seem compatible with the latest browser update. >.>

e: oh, my something weird. My first real boyfriend's dad died. I haven't seen them in years, so I'm not devastated, but I kept visiting them for years even after we broke up and they always loved me and the guy was only in his mid-sixties and it's weird to think that he's gone.
Also I learned from the obituary in the paper that their oldest daughter is seeing a girl. That was a bit strange, in context.
Back to top Go down
Sakurelf
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sakurelf

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:26 pm

Shisaiga wrote:
WD40 wrote:
Shisaiga wrote:
whatever

Wow... Turns out I've really missed those gifs in your sig. Shocked

They are kind of hypnotic, aren't they?

Better be careful, j-pop digs its claws into your brain and never lets go. Even looking at a picture or gif for too long can be dangerous. Wink

J-pop is merely the gateway music to K-pop. Then shit gets real, yo.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 7:50 pm

I went out to go to work this morning and heard something under my car. I looked, and there was an unhappy mother cat with three brand new kittens. She'd crawled under the car to give birth. Good thing I heard them before I got into the car.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Kevin M
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Kevin M

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:41 pm

A dog walked up to me, puked, and just walked away.
Back to top Go down
Shisaiga
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Shisaiga

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:31 am

Sakurelf wrote:
Shisaiga wrote:
WD40 wrote:
Shisaiga wrote:
whatever

Wow... Turns out I've really missed those gifs in your sig. Shocked

They are kind of hypnotic, aren't they?

Better be careful, j-pop digs its claws into your brain and never lets go. Even looking at a picture or gif for too long can be dangerous. Wink

J-pop is merely the gateway music to K-pop. Then shit gets real, yo.

This is where my laziness protects me - I can't be bothered to learn all that K-pop stuff. Razz

Besides, I like my fanservice a bit less direct - whole bands being made to live together by management takes half the hilarity out of it for me.
Back to top Go down
Somath Cegem
Wonderfully English
Wonderfully English
Somath Cegem

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:32 am

I'm beginning to worry about where my hangovers are going, I mean you would think I would feel something the next day after 3 pints of scrumpy right?
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 5:17 am

Your body is skipping the hangover part because it needs all its strength for that liver cirrhosis project.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:19 pm

Gumball wrote:
Also I learned from the obituary in the paper that their oldest daughter is seeing a girl. That was a bit strange, in context.

"This cracker dead. And his daughter is a lesbian."

Welcome to Germany Excitedplz
Back to top Go down
I_Lam_Edhellen
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
I_Lam_Edhellen

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:02 pm

There was an explosion - possibly a lightening strike just down the street. It shook my apartment, it was so loud.
Back to top Go down
http://www.realelvish.net
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:36 pm

Somath Cegem wrote:
I'm beginning to worry about where my hangovers are going

I've long since given up on trying to make sense of hangovers. In general staying fed and hydrated while drinking seems to help, but that didn't stop a six-pack of Guinness Extra Stout from completely failing to give me a buzz yet hitting me over the head with a damn near vomiting hangover.

Quote :
I mean you would think I would feel something the next day after 3 pints of scrumpy right?

Unless it's brewed extra strong... nah. Especially if you drink it slow.
Back to top Go down
Kevin M
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Kevin M

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:21 pm

Penguin wrote:
Somath Cegem wrote:
I'm beginning to worry about where my hangovers are going

I've long since given up on trying to make sense of hangovers. In general staying fed and hydrated while drinking seems to help, but that didn't stop a six-pack of Guinness Extra Stout from completely failing to give me a buzz yet hitting me over the head with a damn near vomiting hangover.

It is also not a good idea to mixliquors when you go out drinking. I remember waking up after a night of drinking nothing but Jack and Cokes, Guinness, Hurricanes, and Screwdrivers. Dear lord, I remember offering to build God a church if he would make the pain go away.

Back to top Go down
oracle

oracle

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 5:07 pm

Today I had to explain to my very proper, very religious, very straight-laced store manager why selling the Sleeping Beauty Trilogy by Anne Rice might not be a good idea. I did okay until he asked me, "So, you read this, right? What's it about?"
Back to top Go down
myeerah
Contributor
Contributor
myeerah

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 5:14 pm

oracle wrote:
Today I had to explain to my very proper, very religious, very straight-laced store manager why selling the Sleeping Beauty Trilogy by Anne Rice might not be a good idea. I did okay until he asked me, "So, you read this, right? What's it about?"

Why wouldn't it be a good idea? What kind of store do you work for?
Back to top Go down
oracle

oracle

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 5:29 pm

Quote :

It's a big box store that sells itself as being family friendly and oh so wholesome: so no NC-17 movies, no explicit language CD's, no 50 Shades of Grey type things. I really don't care if we sell it. However, I can just imagine the irate calls from parents after they discover just what their little darlings bought. Living in the Midwest sucks.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:06 pm

You know you live in a weird household when you leave the bathroom and find the pets waiting in line for it.
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Reidmar

Location : A string of Code in the Interwebz( IF living = true input ragequit)

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:23 pm

oracle wrote:
Quote :

It's a big box store that sells itself as being family friendly and oh so wholesome: so no NC-17 movies, no explicit language CD's, no 50 Shades of Grey type things. I really don't care if we sell it. However, I can just imagine the irate calls from parents after they discover just what their little darlings bought. Living in the Midwest sucks.
Du what THAT store is. Maybe Cockbuster...
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 4:34 pm

So on the occasion of my birthday, I apparently hung out with these people. Until we got hungry and left in favor of a kebab. Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 15 367135
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:02 pm

grmblfjx wrote:
So on the occasion of my birthday, I apparently hung out with these people. Until we got hungry and left in favor of a kebab. Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 15 367135

You hung out with the guys from WASP for your birthday? I didn't even know they were still together.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:28 am

There was a vulture sitting in an apple tree in my yard this morning.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:59 pm

grmblfjx wrote:

HOLY. SHIT.

I dream of the day I can hang out with a bunch of has-beens from a bad hair metal band.

I am going to set my standards higher. Before I considered "making it" playing at a high class titty bar. But now I know my real dream....

...... wait. How the hell did that end up happening?
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:25 pm

Rabid Badger wrote:
grmblfjx wrote:

You hung out with the guys from WASP for your birthday? I didn't even know they were still together.

W.A.S.P. was really "Blackie Lawless and an arrangement of gentlemen he has play instruments for him" from the start anyway. I don't think they ever had the same line up for more than one album.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 8:35 am

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Rabid Badger wrote:
grmblfjx wrote:

W.A.S.P. was really "Blackie Lawless and an arrangement of gentlemen he has play instruments for him" from the start anyway. I don't think they ever had the same line up for more than one album.

Actually, WASP was really "Blackie Lawless and his exploding, razor codpiece." The music they were playing was completely secondary.
Back to top Go down
Sheba
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sheba

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 pm

I overslept right through the shift I picked up for today. My check's going to be short this week....
Back to top Go down
KJM
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 9:46 pm

This morning I was on the bus with some guy who wouldn't stop using the word "literally" every other sentence.

Last edited by KJM on Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://kennethmrrw502.blogspot.com/
WD40
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
WD40

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 9:38 am

Aaaaannnddd... My laptop is working again....

Apparently I own Schrodinger's Netbook.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Something Weird Happened to Me Today
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next