Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Youtube awfulness

Go down 
+39
Tungsten Monk
Jesus.
Alhazred
ScarletAudrey
Mr.Doobie
VampireNaomi
The Alien from Uranus
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Dr. Professor Science
Root Admin
Sparrow
VB
Sorsa A. Jänis
Salamas
Dick Powers
T.S.Orr
Poke_Freak
Fairlight
TheIan
Maximilia
Fitchsticks
Kremlin
Avari
Mae Bedlam
Penny Dreadful
quamp
InkWeaver
KJM
DarkAngelNeko
Sirius Black
DarthDarthington
Mafiosa
grmblfjx
Chris91
Lembech
Trivia
Lysander
Solitia
Hot Cancer
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Fairlight
Keeper of the Gaffapedia
Keeper of the Gaffapedia
Fairlight

Youtube awfulness - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube awfulness   Youtube awfulness - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:43 pm

Fitchsticks wrote:
I pointed it out and she said some shit about being an author not an editor and that poor spelling and grammar shouldn't hold her back from being a writer.
Ah, the old "I dont need to speel gud to write because Iz speshal" response. At least when it's coming from a kid you know there's some chance of improvement in the future but coming from someone her age it's just tragic.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Youtube awfulness   Youtube awfulness - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 5:52 pm

I just joined the AMV-creation community.

Loanet1's Channel

I must really like it when you guys punish me.

Just thought I'd risk making a few Disney AMVs for starters. So far I've made two in four days, the second of which has a 'rape' scene. Because it's so freaking ass EASY. Well, once Windows Movie Maker stops being such a little bitch.

I love the word 'violently', don't you?
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Fairlight
Keeper of the Gaffapedia
Keeper of the Gaffapedia
Fairlight

PostSubject: Re: Youtube awfulness   Youtube awfulness - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 4:21 pm

Six Wives gardens created to mark the 500th anniversary of Henry VIII's ascension to the throne.

WTF?
I honestly think I could have done a better job, not really of building the gardens but certainly of designing them and so do plenty of other non-gardeners, judging by some of the comments.

Jane Seymour's garden is IMO rather nice but a bit plain, Anna of Cleves' is too crowded, Catherine Parr's isn't bad but is rather too obviously Catholic for a staunch Protestant, odd when the designer claims to have Done The Research. Kathryn Howard's is pretty tasteless, it's got a floral four-poster bed in it. Katherine of Aragon's is just ugly and tacky and I can't really say anything about Anne Boleyn's and it's designer, who seems to be a bit fanbrattish and a bit crazy. Well, I could say plenty but I think it's best if you just go and see it for yourselves.

Part Two.
Part One.
Back to top Go down
Mae Bedlam
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mae Bedlam

PostSubject: Re: Youtube awfulness   Youtube awfulness - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 4:35 pm

Thread over.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: Youtube awfulness   Youtube awfulness - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 5:36 pm

Quote :
Oh fuck, god forbid I take something from 2 fandoms and expose it further on the interent to get chewed out by the mildly educated middle man. Hehe, not that I give a flying a fuck.

ANYWHO, yeah, of the million excess juggalos, and eight hundred thousand furries, (these are old figures BTW) there are those that have an intrest in both. And I can't count them on 2 hands. There is a FA user group, and last time I checked, we top'd it out at over 200 jugfurs. Thats of the 14K that use the site.

Juggalos are first and foremost what I call myself beyond anything. Cause juggalos know how to get it right, particularly firing up J's chillaxing it out in the living room bumping our shitty music. Like a wise a once knew said, we just like to paint our faces up listen to middle aged men rap and douse ourselves in soda. Twiztid and ABK are my mike heros. I love being juggalo.

As for furries I cant say much of. Cause there are many kinks in it. Quite. But I could really give 2 shits on others opinions. Since I found about it last january, its just one more thing to take pride in. I was excited to meet a juggalo or 2 on youtube also into the furry shit. Now, those first discoveries where blown out of proportion with this vid.

USEFULL INFO
hehe [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] its so lulzzy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - the BEST furry site, its like myspace
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - this is the Juggalo Furry Community

HOLY CRAP MAE.

This guy will never know the touch of a woman.

Edit: Or paw...I don't know.
Back to top Go down
The Alien from Uranus
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
The Alien from Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Youtube awfulness   Youtube awfulness - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:38 pm

Mae Bedlam wrote:
Thread over.

Dear God.

There is nothing that is not awful about that video. Shocked Ugly furfag art made into a shitty slide show, half-assed ICP remake, fucking WOLVES WEARING CLOWN MAKE UP... There should be a special prize for this guy. Srsly.
Back to top Go down
Mae Bedlam
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mae Bedlam

PostSubject: Re: Youtube awfulness   Youtube awfulness - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 1:22 pm

This is apparently based on one of the Appendices from Lord of the Rings.
Back to top Go down
VampireNaomi

VampireNaomi

PostSubject: Re: Youtube awfulness   Youtube awfulness - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 6:25 pm

Sorry to necro post, but...

Mae Bedlam wrote:

I can just imagine this one lonely man hunched over an old VCR in his basement, watching and rewatching every episode he's taped of Eek the Cat or that crappy werewolf cartoon with Horschack, and he's doing all this because he sees himself as the savior of every other basement-dweller who's been crying out for easier access to all their vore and inflation-related needs. "We hunger!" they cry on their YouTube Channels, and he comes to them bringing Clifford and Road Rovers until they are satisfied.

This guy must be the long lost twin of this guy who has a similar collection from all kinds of cartoons and video games. The difference is that this guy's videos are about various animated women fainting or being knocked out by bad guys. Going through that channel gives me a really uncomfortable feeling in the pit of my stomach. I mean, what kind of guy bothers to go through so many shows to collect these scenes? Do I even want to know?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Youtube awfulness   Youtube awfulness - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 9:00 pm

Mae Bedlam wrote:
Thread over.

How the fucking fuck did I miss this the first time around?

That's it, I'm sending myself to a happier place...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ScarletAudrey

PostSubject: Re: Youtube awfulness   Youtube awfulness - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 2:28 am

This video has been circulating the net for a while now, I've seen it so many times. I found the english subtitled version, this kid really needs help o_0

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Alhazred
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Alhazred

PostSubject: Re: Youtube awfulness   Youtube awfulness - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 4:40 am

The angry German kid is fake. He's trying to make fun of what moral guardians think violent video games turn children into, which is basically this, and silly. A German news station aired it out of that context and pitched it as completely real, and the result is people still believing someone this deranged would either deliberately film himself or not notice the "hidden camera" placed by his "father" right next to his fake. Or that Unreal Tournament would make someone this deranged to begin with.

If only Doom hadn't taught Harris and Klebold how to properly fire a BFG, they never would've been able to slaughter entire classrooms of their schoolmates in single blasts of green plasma.
Back to top Go down
Jesus.
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Jesus.

PostSubject: Re: Youtube awfulness   Youtube awfulness - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 9:27 am

Dude, it looks fake. Its basically the world of warcraft kid who shoved a remote up his ass, but in german, which makes it cooler. :D
Back to top Go down
Tungsten Monk
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Tungsten Monk

PostSubject: Re: Youtube awfulness   Youtube awfulness - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 10:26 am

VampireNaomi wrote:
Sorry to necro post, but...

This guy must be the long lost twin of this guy who has a similar collection from all kinds of cartoons and video games. The difference is that this guy's videos are about various animated women fainting or being knocked out by bad guys. Going through that channel gives me a really uncomfortable feeling in the pit of my stomach. I mean, what kind of guy bothers to go through so many shows to collect these scenes? Do I even want to know?

Holy shit. I think this one gets me even more than the inflation/vore archive guy. At least that guy had no real chance on acting on what's obviously a hell of a fetish . . .
Back to top Go down
Grimley Fieendish
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Grimley Fieendish

PostSubject: Re: Youtube awfulness   Youtube awfulness - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 12:03 pm

VB wrote:
I was just subjected to this, and had to share the brain-liquefying awfulness. Oh, Japan.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Why do I get the feeling that The Joker (most probably the Mark Hamill version) would use this, as a brainwashing video in a Batman cartoon...?
Back to top Go down
TheIan
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
TheIan

PostSubject: Re: Youtube awfulness   Youtube awfulness - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:50 am

I had to bump this thread because I found even MORE awfulness on YouTube. I can't sneeze without knocking some bad video.

Muscle girls! I don't know about anyone else here, (maybe VileCorp, shooting a stiffy) but this is just wrong on so many levels. How did I find this, you may ask? It was in the "Recommended For You" because I watched a video that had no relevance. Way to go, YouTube!
Back to top Go down
Just Chipper
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Just Chipper

PostSubject: Re: Youtube awfulness   Youtube awfulness - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:03 pm

Bumping this thread because holy shit someone linked me to an Amazing Atheist video and holy shit.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Youtube awfulness   Youtube awfulness - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:11 pm

Just Chipper wrote:
Bumping this thread because holy shit someone linked me to an Amazing Atheist video and holy shit.

Really?
Back to top Go down
Euglena
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Euglena

PostSubject: Re: Youtube awfulness   Youtube awfulness - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:57 am

Apologies for the necropost, but I wanted to share this. Freakiest channel I've ever seen. The person used to mostly do let's plays, but has since moved on to vlogs in varying levels of confusing.
Back to top Go down
Euglena
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Euglena

PostSubject: Re: Youtube awfulness   Youtube awfulness - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:12 pm

Also, sorry for the doublepost. Do you feel FANTASTIC? Keep in mind, this is an actual robot that an actual person built. When I first watched this, I thought it was just some sort of creepy-ass 3D animation or something, but this is actually a robot. Apparently, its name is Tara, and more videos of it can be found here and here. Sweet dreams. pale
Back to top Go down
TheIan
TheIan

PostSubject: Re: Youtube awfulness   Youtube awfulness - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:51 am

Euglena wrote:
Also, sorry for the doublepost. Do you feel FANTASTIC? Keep in mind, this is an actual robot that an actual person built. When I first watched this, I thought it was just some sort of creepy-ass 3D animation or something, but this is actually a robot. Apparently, its name is Tara, and more videos of it can be found here and here. Sweet dreams. pale
Oh my god, kill it with everything!
Back to top Go down
Euglena
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Euglena

PostSubject: Re: Youtube awfulness   Youtube awfulness - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:35 pm

Someone please explain these videos to me.
Back to top Go down
TheIan
TheIan

PostSubject: Re: Youtube awfulness   Youtube awfulness - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:07 am

You might want to turn your sound down. A lot.

I seriously have no idea about this... thing. This is not a human being. You can smell its bacon-grease sweat through the fucking monitor.

I don't even
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Youtube awfulness   Youtube awfulness - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Youtube awfulness
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3