Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Youtube awfulness

Go down 
+39
Tungsten Monk
Jesus.
Alhazred
ScarletAudrey
Mr.Doobie
VampireNaomi
The Alien from Uranus
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Dr. Professor Science
Root Admin
Sparrow
VB
Sorsa A. Jänis
Salamas
Dick Powers
T.S.Orr
Poke_Freak
Fairlight
TheIan
Maximilia
Fitchsticks
Kremlin
Avari
Mae Bedlam
Penny Dreadful
quamp
InkWeaver
KJM
DarkAngelNeko
Sirius Black
DarthDarthington
Mafiosa
grmblfjx
Chris91
Lembech
Trivia
Lysander
Solitia
Hot Cancer
43 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hot Cancer
Playwright
Playwright
Hot Cancer

Youtube awfulness Empty
PostSubject: Youtube awfulness   Youtube awfulness EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 3:21 pm

What I want to post isn't quite worthy of it's own thread, but in the absence of any threads, I guess I'll get the ball rolling.

Introducing the minor troll, punkskater 6977.
Some of you may be familiar with the concept of "cover" videos on youtube, particularly showoffs doing hard songs, with the real song playing in the background, like this: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Now, punkskater, clearly not having this level of talent, decided to mime playing them and be very ironic about the whole thing.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Now, this is just some silly kid being unremarkable twit, but with anything like this, there are three types of reactions. My reaction, people who play along, and DELICIOUS OVERREACTION.

Quote :
you dont deserve to even touch a guitar <.<

Quote :
man this guy swallows penis and uses the specail sauce for his cock meat
sandwich

Quote :
mother fucker you fail at life!!!!

Quote :
fkn fag it was playing on the computer asshole.ok go kill urself dick.

Quote :
your not hitting the notes
your not playing
your a poser
you don't know how to play
you think your cool
you suck
you need to do a better job hiding the fact that you don't have a cord plugged in
at 3:00 just keep listening you can hear the string being hit
and again at 3:11 and 3:15 you can hear the string being hit abnormally
even though its obvious your faking another fact your playing the notes WAYYYYYY to high!!!!!

Quote :
YOU'RE SUCH A FAG!!!! anyone who knows anything about electric guitars know that it has to be plugged into an amp to get a sound anywhere close to what you were faking. at 1:32 you can tell that there is no cord plugged into the guitar. You need to go fuck your mom or something and quit makin shitty ass videos of you claimin to be the best guitarist in the fuckin world when you can't play a damn thing. FUCK YOU MUTHER FUCKER!!!!!!!!!

Quote :
this kid has to be the dumbest fucking cunt ive seen, id love to fucking find him, tear his mothers ass apart, then fucking beat the living hell out of him, fucking dumbass

Despite the fact that he has these vids tagged as comedy.
Yet, at this stage it's still not noteworthy. Kudos to the kid for trolling some metalheads (my fellow metalheads do get butthurt easily sometimes), but then he does this.
YEAH Fuck you haters!!!!
I know he's still running his shtick here, but there's, I dunno, a certain patheticness about it which I think undermines him.

Anyway post up your awfulness.
Back to top Go down
Solitia

Solitia

Youtube awfulness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube awfulness   Youtube awfulness EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 11:50 pm

This reminds me vaguely of the whole debacle of Chris Crocker and his comments about childbirth and his hair extensions:

Some of the comments are hilarious and the video responses are just off the wall. The kid wouldn't even be a celebrity if people didn't make him into one.
Back to top Go down
http://cvmadison.com
Lysander
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Lysander

Youtube awfulness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube awfulness   Youtube awfulness EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 11:59 pm

I found a link to this old clip from crappy sitcom Boy Meets World, and realized that it would probably piss off somebody here. Probably Cyberwulf.

It also occurs to me that I've been here for like two years, and none of you have given me sex. WHY IS THAT?! I have ALL OF TWILIGHT! DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU OWE ME?!
Back to top Go down
Trivia

Trivia

Youtube awfulness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube awfulness   Youtube awfulness EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 8:22 am

Another fifteen and we can do it in the road. Deal?
Back to top Go down
Lembech
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lembech

Youtube awfulness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube awfulness   Youtube awfulness EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 11:08 am

From the people guy who brought you "1000 Posts? One Member? No Problem" Board, comes...this.

I found a link to this old clip from crappy sitcom Boy Meets World, and realized that it would probably piss off somebody here. Probably Cyberwulf.
...what the fuck? Why does she just suddenly forgive him for no reason?
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Youtube awfulness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube awfulness   Youtube awfulness EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:43 pm

Okay, so this kid's mum cancelled his WoW account. Terrifying video.

...what the fuck? Why does she just suddenly forgive him for no reason?
I'm really disappointed that Cyberwulf never commented on that.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngelNeko

DarkAngelNeko

Youtube awfulness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube awfulness   Youtube awfulness EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 2:31 am

Sirius Black wrote:

Geeze, that's a disturbing video! Shocked I tried playing this game once with those fourteen day trial disks, and let me tell you it's a damn good thing those are just two dollars! WoW is one of the most boring RPG game I've ever played! The kid in that video seriously needs help, and so dose the kid in this video:

Back to top Go down
KJM
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

Youtube awfulness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube awfulness   Youtube awfulness EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 2:47 am

Sirius Black wrote:
Looks more like he's possessed.
Back to top Go down
http://kennethmrrw502.blogspot.com/
InkWeaver
Harriet Tubman
Harriet Tubman
InkWeaver

Youtube awfulness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube awfulness   Youtube awfulness EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 10:18 am

Can we talk about youtube comments? People on there are so stupid, it's ridiculous.

I left a comment on a Natasha Bedingfield video about how I loathe the song she is singing, and they all rabidly jumped on me with responses like:

Quote :
what the fuck is wrong with you natasha bedingfield is a wonderful singer you just wish you could sing like her

Quote :
if you hate the song so much then why the hell did you get on youtube and search it up??

freakin weirdo

Quote :
y'd u look it up then.god.ignoramus

That last one actually made me laugh. Oh, the irony.

Granted, I expected them to jump on me, but I'm allowed to express my opinion, even if they're gonna hate it. And it's just amusing how easily they get riled up.
Back to top Go down
quamp
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
quamp

Youtube awfulness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube awfulness   Youtube awfulness EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 9:03 pm

Well, I do have a few to offer...

Bollywood does Michael Jackson't Thriller... Only not quite as well.

This is the first known anime to be made back in 1933. It's called UGOKIE-KO-RI-NO-TATEHIKI. Even if you understand Japanese, you'll probably end up going WTF.

Do these guys really expect women to fall for this?

Remember this from GAFF? You'll probably wished I hadn't reposted it.

Adventure in Telezonia part WON the prequel to the 1970's Telezonia, this one features a very creepy looking puppet teaching a lilly-white boy to use the phone.

Adventure in Telezonia part TOO Just in case part WON wasn't torture enough for you.
Back to top Go down
http://quamp.deviantart.com
Penny Dreadful

Youtube awfulness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube awfulness   Youtube awfulness EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:28 am

Sirius Black wrote:

Where.. where do his clothes go? And 1:09, whut?
Though I love how the other brother absolutely prances in at the end.
Back to top Go down
Lembech
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lembech

Youtube awfulness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube awfulness   Youtube awfulness EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:44 am

Sirius Black wrote:

-(1:10)The hell is sticking the remote up your ass going to do?

-(1:30) Oh, look, he's G. W. Bushing himself.

I was half expecting him to turn into some sort of crackhead werewolf at some point. If I could high-five the dude at the beginning and end points of the video I would.
Back to top Go down
Mae Bedlam
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mae Bedlam

Youtube awfulness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube awfulness   Youtube awfulness EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 8:59 am

Some Spanish guy's 3D renderings of classic cartoon characters as aborted fetuses and assorted hellspawn:

I have seen a world of nightmares.
Back to top Go down
Avari

Avari

Youtube awfulness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube awfulness   Youtube awfulness EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 12:48 pm

Chris91 wrote:
The following video is rated W for "WTF?!!":

Bizarre German cartoon from World War II
Dammit, it's blocked from viewing in my country! scratch
Back to top Go down
Lembech
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lembech

Youtube awfulness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube awfulness   Youtube awfulness EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:19 pm

Mae Bedlam wrote:
Some Spanish guy's 3D renderings of classic cartoon characters as aborted fetuses and assorted hellspawn:

[mickey mowse]
So amazing HE'S SINGING THE INSTRUMENTALS. Poor thing's got possibly malignant tumors for cheeks.

What is the story behind these monstrosities?
Back to top Go down
Kremlin

Kremlin

Youtube awfulness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube awfulness   Youtube awfulness EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:40 pm

...Ugh. That poor dog.
Back to top Go down
Fitchsticks
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Fitchsticks

Youtube awfulness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube awfulness   Youtube awfulness EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:51 pm

Okay so over in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] T.S.Orr just linked to a video by MrsAmandahBerkowski

On closer inspection of ehr channel Amandah turns out to be... pretty breathtaking. Amandah is a stay at home mom who also covers songs and records her own. Then films herself dancing around being all sexy and stuff in various rooms in her house.
Favourites to enjoy are:
Whole Lotta Shakin and Great Balls of Fire (beware the air-piano)
But don't neglect original material like Gotta Feelin or My Butt (approach with caution)

Oh yeah, Amandah is also an author (self published of course, bahahahaha). As she explains in this video where she reads one of her childrens books.
Heary Beary Discovers Milk is Good For You!

Do read her myspace profile in full to experience all the lulz.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!
You crack me up, little buddy!

Youtube awfulness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube awfulness   Youtube awfulness EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:22 pm

Kremlin wrote:
[flash(425,350)][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

...Ugh. That poor dog.

THAT'S A DOG
IT'S UNDER A BLANKET. Excitedplz

I liked it, but only because my dog was the same way: confused, sad faced and old. Same breed too.

The guy's obviously just goofing around with his dog. He doesn't even shove her hard, just enough to push her out of the room and complete his silly video.

I'm watching the rest of the videos because now I miss my dog. ;_;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Youtube awfulness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube awfulness   Youtube awfulness Empty

Back to top Go down

Youtube awfulness
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next