Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Youtube awfulness

Go down 
+39
Tungsten Monk
Jesus.
Alhazred
ScarletAudrey
Mr.Doobie
VampireNaomi
The Alien from Uranus
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Dr. Professor Science
Root Admin
Sparrow
VB
Sorsa A. Jänis
Salamas
Dick Powers
T.S.Orr
Poke_Freak
Fairlight
TheIan
Maximilia
Fitchsticks
Kremlin
Avari
Mae Bedlam
Penny Dreadful
quamp
InkWeaver
KJM
DarkAngelNeko
Sirius Black
DarthDarthington
Mafiosa
grmblfjx
Chris91
Lembech
Trivia
Lysander
Solitia
Hot Cancer
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

Youtube awfulness - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube awfulness   Youtube awfulness - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:49 pm

Fitchsticks wrote:
Okay so over in This thread T.S.Orr just linked to a video by MrsAmandahBerkowski

On closer inspection of ehr channel Amandah turns out to be... pretty breathtaking. Amandah is a stay at home mom who also covers songs and records her own. Then films herself dancing around being all sexy and stuff in various rooms in her house.
Favourites to enjoy are:
Whole Lotta Shakin and Great Balls of Fire (beware the air-piano)
But don't neglect original material like Gotta Feelin or My Butt (approach with caution)

Oh yeah, Amandah is also an author (self published of course, bahahahaha). As she explains in this video where she reads one of her childrens books.
Heary Beary Discovers Milk is Good For You!

Do read her myspace profile in full to experience all the lulz.

Yeah, ok, the Johnny B. Good one has her sitting on a guitar, playing air guitar at the same time... looking like a monkey trying to shove a guitar up her vagina. I really... wow. To quote from the other thread, I posted:

"MY EYES! MY EYES!"

EDIT: Oh, god, this is hypnotizing. Another video: You Belong With Me ... it's just like an accident. I can't look away. I also want to say that she's not bad looking, and her body is ok, a little extra--but nothing wrong with that. However, she wears the most GODAWFUL clothing ever. It's like... she chooses the worst outfits ever to highlight her body, making her look ludicrous.
Back to top Go down
TheIan
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
TheIan

PostSubject: Re: Youtube awfulness   Youtube awfulness - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 4:29 pm

KJM wrote:
Sirius Black wrote:
Okay, so this kid's mum cancelled his WoW account. Terrifying video.
Looks more like he's possessed.

That's what I thought too. That or he was an epilectic.

Also, found a whole bunch of CG Legend of zelda videos with qhat is possibly the worst CG animation in existence.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So. Fucking. Bad.
Back to top Go down
Mae Bedlam
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mae Bedlam

PostSubject: Re: Youtube awfulness   Youtube awfulness - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:43 am

Quote :
Also, found a whole bunch of CG Legend of zelda videos with qhat is possibly the worst CG animation in existence.
Those are parodies, and hilarious ones at that. I hope you didn't miss the very best part
with Ganon's magically changing muumuu.

Lembech wrote:
So amazing HE'S SINGING THE INSTRUMENTALS. Poor thing's got possibly malignant tumors for cheeks.

What is the story behind these monstrosities?
He's probably singing the instrumentals because of the way those automatic lip syncs work. The whole thing looks like it was done in iClone, so my guess is that Doctor Legua was just dicking around and decided that this amazing movie with stock backgrounds and MIDIs was fit to share with the Internets. It made for a brilliant YouTube poop, at least.

One other good thing about iClone:
No matter how bad this is, it's still superior to the original Naruto. WITH MY CUCKINESS.

And then last night I went though a stream of related videos and happened across a video called "Woody Woodpecker Weight Gain". With an exasperated sigh, I clicked the channel name and came upon this little treasure trove: a fucking archive of nearly every instance in western animation of a character blowing up like a balloon, stuffed with food, shrunken, or eaten alive. I can just imagine this one lonely man hunched over an old VCR in his basement, watching and rewatching every episode he's taped of Eek the Cat or that crappy werewolf cartoon with Horschack, and he's doing all this because he sees himself as the savior of every other basement-dweller who's been crying out for easier access to all their vore and inflation-related needs. "We hunger!" they cry on their YouTube Channels, and he comes to them bringing Clifford and Road Rovers until they are satisfied.
Back to top Go down
Fitchsticks
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Fitchsticks

PostSubject: Re: Youtube awfulness   Youtube awfulness - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 3:43 am

Okay MrsAmandah has put up a STOP HATING!!!111! video based mainly on how being a mother of three makes her videos valid.

Comments disabled, natch
Back to top Go down
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

PostSubject: Re: Youtube awfulness   Youtube awfulness - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 8:35 am

"It is NOT a disability to be a mother."
Back to top Go down
Fairlight
Keeper of the Gaffapedia
Keeper of the Gaffapedia
Fairlight

PostSubject: Re: Youtube awfulness   Youtube awfulness - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:10 pm

Conspiracy theorist alert, apparently anyone who uses a star, triangle, cross or something that looks even remotely like an eye or a number six in their coroporate logo is part of a massive conspiracy to take over the world.

Luckily for my sanity, some commenters have told the poster he/she might be stretching things ever so slightly but you have to wade through pages of agreement from paranoid crazies and the old Fundies to get to them.
Back to top Go down
Poke_Freak

Poke_Freak

PostSubject: Re: Youtube awfulness   Youtube awfulness - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 7:25 pm

I don't know if this is stupid, scary, horrible or just plain hilarious, but...
Apparently it's a japanese commercial for... I guess a brand of milk, but you never know with that country. It uses a clip from some old anime and tags on a weird song.

The result...

Well, see for yourself.
(While it's technically worksafe in that is implies a whole lot, but never actually shows it, it's still best to watch it when there's no one around who will judge you. Just like this site. Wink)
Back to top Go down
T.S.Orr
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
T.S.Orr

PostSubject: Re: Youtube awfulness   Youtube awfulness - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 2:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] <---- This video should've never been made. NWS

It's kinda like a train wreck, you want to look away but you just...can't.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] <---- and this video. This chick even has a sanitary pad on and you can SEE it.

Why does my curiosity get the better of me some days?
Back to top Go down
Mae Bedlam
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mae Bedlam

PostSubject: Re: Youtube awfulness   Youtube awfulness - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 8:01 am

So your cat wants a massage?
Back to top Go down
Dick Powers
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Dick Powers

PostSubject: Re: Youtube awfulness   Youtube awfulness - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 8:09 am

Is she really teaching us how to pet our cats?
Back to top Go down
Mae Bedlam
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mae Bedlam

PostSubject: Re: Youtube awfulness   Youtube awfulness - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 8:18 am

No, it's not PETTING (which is just random petting), but a ~MASSAGE~
BELLY-RAMAAAAA

At least it's good to know that Kittenmommy's been able to keep herself occupied since she left the House.
Back to top Go down
Salamas
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Salamas

PostSubject: Re: Youtube awfulness   Youtube awfulness - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 9:43 am

That cat looks embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Sorsa A. Jänis
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sorsa A. Jänis

PostSubject: Re: Youtube awfulness   Youtube awfulness - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 10:04 am

Salamas wrote:
More like dead to me.
I tried those on my bro's cat - Now he won't leave me alone, unless I open a bottle of Coke.
Back to top Go down
http://sunbeamattack.deviantart.com/
Salamas
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Salamas

PostSubject: Re: Youtube awfulness   Youtube awfulness - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 10:41 am

Sorsa A. Jänis wrote:
Salamas wrote:
More like dead to me.
I tried those on my bro's cat - Now he won't leave me alone, unless I open a bottle of Coke.

:roflmao:
Back to top Go down
Sorsa A. Jänis
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sorsa A. Jänis

PostSubject: Re: Youtube awfulness   Youtube awfulness - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:17 am

Salamas wrote:
Sorsa A. Jänis wrote:
Salamas wrote:
More like dead to me.

:roflmao:
Youtube awfulness - Page 2 203843
Back to top Go down
VB
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
VB

PostSubject: Re: Youtube awfulness   Youtube awfulness - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:24 pm

I was just subjected to this, and had to share the brain-liquefying awfulness. Oh, Japan.

Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Youtube awfulness   Youtube awfulness - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 11:07 pm

Shocked I swear I've seen that video, or parts of it, before, and it still makes my brain hurt.
Back to top Go down
http://sparrow779.livejournal.com/
Sorsa A. Jänis
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sorsa A. Jänis

PostSubject: Re: Youtube awfulness   Youtube awfulness - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 9:08 am

VB wrote:
I was just subjected to this, and had to share the brain-liquefying awfulness. Oh, Japan.

JESUS CHRIST! That's disturbing.
Back to top Go down
Dick Powers
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Dick Powers

PostSubject: Re: Youtube awfulness   Youtube awfulness - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 9:26 am

what is this i don't even

Oh, wait.

Apparently he was too busy masturbating to this video to come up with any more melting clips.
Back to top Go down
Sorsa A. Jänis
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sorsa A. Jänis

PostSubject: Re: Youtube awfulness   Youtube awfulness - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:36 am

^Made me remember that looney from Green GAFF who had kink for Gadget. He even had custom-made sex equipment. Can't remember the name though.
Back to top Go down
Root Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Root Admin

PostSubject: Re: Youtube awfulness   Youtube awfulness - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 12:35 pm

Sorsa A. Jänis wrote:
^Made me remember that looney from Green GAFF who had kink for Gadget. He even had custom-made sex equipment. Can't remember the name though.
Ray Jones
Back to top Go down
Sorsa A. Jänis
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sorsa A. Jänis

PostSubject: Re: Youtube awfulness   Youtube awfulness - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 12:39 pm

Nihilist wrote:
Sorsa A. Jänis wrote:
Ray Jones
That's him. lol.
Back to top Go down
Fitchsticks
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Fitchsticks

PostSubject: Re: Youtube awfulness   Youtube awfulness - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 7:25 am

I know this is necro posting but MrsAmandahBerkoski has outdone herself. First manifest in a 3 minute long video of just her eyes (with a grammatically incorrect title. I pointed it out and she said some shit about being an author not an editor and that poor spelling and grammar shouldn't hold her back from being a writer), it seems she has discovered her spirituality! Hooray! She's some sort of indigo lightweaver adult.... thing.

I should explain that she posted a priceless bye-bye video, bidding youtube farewell for ever because all the haterrrzzzz had worn her down with their negativity. WHY YOU SO MEAN INTERNET?

Naturally it wasn't long before she missed the attention and now Amandah is back and badder than ever. New features include some beautiful poetry and I think there are some videos of her drawing really awful pictures of lions kissing a woman meant to be her.

There are also a lot of fantastic music vids (though she lip syncs a lot these days) like this one. PROTIP: skip to the end to see her bootyshaking on high speed. It is a thing of beauty.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

Location : One of the guys with the giant papier-mâché dongs in Lysistrata

PostSubject: Re: Youtube awfulness   Youtube awfulness - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 12:39 pm

Your first link just leads to that spirituality video instead of the eye video, just a heads up.

Sweet Jesus, is she ever really really full of herself. And oh God so much blue...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Youtube awfulness   Youtube awfulness - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Youtube awfulness
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next