Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss"

Go down 
+23
Mafiosa
Sutremaine
Bamshalam
TheHedonist
Psy-4
Miss Prince
Lady Anne
Chaltab
Azzandra
Cyberwulf
suzine
Mikey Go WOOGA
Rabid Badger
Lapin
Jesus.
Just Chipper
Verandering
Malganis
Chris91
Penguin
Goat
Seule
Dick Powers
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss" - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss"   Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss" - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 4:39 am

Hey guess what: More news lets us know that this guy is pretty much every bit as much a scumbag as one would expect, and then some.

Quote :
According to police notes from the interrogation of the husband, he was upset because he could not consummate their relationship and felt under pressure to prove his manhood.

Assi's mother said she also tried to persuade her daughter to have sex with her husband so as not to shame the family.

Al-Hikmi took his young bride to a nearby medical clinic, asking a doctor there to administer her tranquilizers so she would not resist his advances. The clinic said it refused.

Al-Hikmi then obtained performance enhancing pills, according to the police interrogation, and that night completed the act while she screamed.
The next day, he returned to the same medical clinic carrying Assi because she could not walk.
Link

It gets worse from there.

Quote :
"I told him not to go near her for at least ten days," said Dr. Fathiya Haidar. She said Assi's vaginal canal was ripped.

A forensic report obtained by the AP showed that Assi's injuries were much more extensive, including extensive tearing around the vagina and rectum, suggesting that there might have been additional intercourse after the clinic visit.

Her mother said she visited Assi later that day, where she found her daughter fading in and out of consciousness.

"She whispered in my ear that he had tied her up and had sex with her violently," she said. "I said to her husband, what have
you done, you criminal?"

She said al-Hikmi told her that the young bride was just possessed by spirits and said he would take her to a folk healer to cast them out. Hours later, Assi was dead.
DOCTOR: "Stop having sex for awhile, she's seriously hurt."
AL-HIKMI: "What's that? Have even more sex with her, and stick it in her ass, too?"
DOCTOR: "What?! No, you sick fuck-"
AL-HIKMI: "Oh, she keeps passing out now. IT MUST BE EVIL SPIRITS."
Back to top Go down
Ezri Dax
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Ezri Dax

PostSubject: Re: Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss"   Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss" - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 3:26 pm

Yet another Muslim acting just like his pedophile prophet.

Pedophilia is legal in Muslim countries practicing Sharia law. That is because pedophilia is part of what Mohammed practiced (sunnah) and therefore considered something to emmulate. Children as young as NINE YEARS OLD are Islamically okay to violate, as Mohammeds second wife, Aisha was that age when Mohammed (then a 53 year old man) first raped her.

Seriously, the damage Islam has done to mankind is enormous, and people's minds are so degraded by following Islam that they no longer know the difference between right and wrong. WE can tell that raping little children is wrong, but a Muslim can't. Child abuse is obviously not a Holy act, but it is in Islam, as is slaying 'infidels' (read, anyone not following Islam) and 'hypocrites' (read moderate Muslims who disagree with such killings).

I'm not saying that ALL Muslims everywhere behave this way, but it is common practice in Islamic countries. The only way to stop this abuse from continuing is proving logically to Muslims that their religion is pure evil, and that they will have no freedom in following a man such as Mohammed. A lot of Muslims are not even aware of what their scriptures say, and would abandon Islam in absolute disgust if they knew about Mohammeds pedophilia, genocidal rages agains the Jews, terrorist raids against civillians, and the fact that he murdered members of his own family! Mohammed was like Hitler, no other prophet of no other religion is like this. Logically, one can conclude that Mohammed was one of the most evil people to ever live, and the least qualified prophet... unless of course his God was Satan, and there is plenty of evidence for that.

We must understand the plight of moderate Muslims (by moderates, read those who despite having a limited knowledge of Islam or being born into a nominally Muslim family, are good people) who dare not denounce their faith in case they are killed my extremists (by extremists I mean those whose souls have been corrupted enough by Islam to follow it to the letter).

Please, Go and read the Koran (and Hadith/Sira) for yourself and see the horror within. If you stare the devil in the eye and recognise him, you will never be the same again. I'd challenge you to do that reading whether you are an 'Infidel' Christian like me, or a Muslim, or have no belief at all... tolerating evil totalitarian regimes is NOT in anyones interests.

As for the practice of people marrying young in the middle ages... that is true. But at that time it was a 16 year old boy marrying a 14-15 year old girl, it was NOT pedophilia, but just a cultural thing where people got employed and married younger.

Last edited by Ezri Dax on Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding more)
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss"   Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss" - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 3:57 pm

tl;dr
Back to top Go down
TheHedonist
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
TheHedonist

PostSubject: Re: Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss"   Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss" - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 4:32 pm

Ezri Dax wrote:
Seriously, the damage Christianity has done to mankind is enormous, and people's minds are so degraded by following Christianity that they no longer know the difference between right and wrong. WE can tell that killing half the known world in poorly-conceived (and executed) crusades is wrong, but a Christian can't. Pointless wars of aggression are obviously not Holy acts, but it is in Christianity, as is slaying 'infidels' (read, anyone not following Christianity) and 'hypocrites' (read moderate Christians who disagree with such killings).

Hey cool I can look at the parts of the information that suit my biases too.
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss"   Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss" - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 4:59 pm

Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss" - Page 3 199471 AAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUGHHH How about if someone fucked him to death.
Back to top Go down
bleachedblackcat
bleachedblackcat

PostSubject: Re: Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss"   Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss" - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 6:56 pm

I know shit all about Islamic countries, but I do know that in the few I've studies in which it's common for girls to get married young they usually don't have sex for a couple years.

This made me cry. Thanks mom, tell your kid to have sex with a monster. I hope you feel bad about this for the rest of your fucking life.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss"   Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss" - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:14 pm

Verandering wrote:
Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss" - Page 3 199471 AAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUGHHH How about if someone fucked him to death.

Bring me mah Rape Shoes. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Blooferlady
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Blooferlady

PostSubject: Re: Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss"   Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss" - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 9:29 pm

TheHedonist wrote:
Ezri Dax wrote:
Seriously, the damage Christianity has done to mankind is enormous, and people's minds are so degraded by following Christianity that they no longer know the difference between right and wrong. WE can tell that killing half the known world in poorly-conceived (and executed) crusades is wrong, but a Christian can't. Pointless wars of aggression are obviously not Holy acts, but it is in Christianity, as is slaying 'infidels' (read, anyone not following Christianity) and 'hypocrites' (read moderate Christians who disagree with such killings).

Hey cool I can look at the parts of the information that suit my biases too.
I love you
Back to top Go down
http://blooferblog.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss"   Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss" - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss"
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3