Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss"

Go down 
+23
Mafiosa
Sutremaine
Bamshalam
TheHedonist
Psy-4
Miss Prince
Lady Anne
Chaltab
Azzandra
Cyberwulf
suzine
Mikey Go WOOGA
Rabid Badger
Lapin
Jesus.
Just Chipper
Verandering
Malganis
Chris91
Penguin
Goat
Seule
Dick Powers
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss"   Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss" - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 12:36 pm

I imagine they engage in sex with other young teenagers, though. A fully developed male? That might cause probelems.

Then again, we're taking a backwards fucking nation's story at face value.
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss"   Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss" - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 12:38 pm

Lady Anne wrote:
I wonder what exactly he did to her that her vagina ruptured. Plenty of 13-year-olds in the U.S. engage in sex and don't have this happen to them. Hell, plenty of 13-year-old girls in Yemen have sex and live to tell about it.

Maybe she was particularly undeveloped for her age, he was particularly well-endowed, or he was particularly rough. Maybe all three.

God, this just gets more horrific the more I think about it.
Back to top Go down
Chaltab
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Chaltab

PostSubject: Re: Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss"   Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss" - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 12:38 pm

I've always been taught that older men marrying younger brides is still common in the Middle East (and was common in the West until a few generations ago). It seems to me like this girl was just particularly unlucky to get a clueless prick who doesn't understand the concept of 'hemmorage' as her husband.
Back to top Go down
Dick Powers
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Dick Powers

PostSubject: Re: Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss"   Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss" - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 1:00 pm

Azzandra wrote:
Dick Powers wrote:

Not to play devil's advocate here, but Edgar Allen Poe married his cousin when she was 13 and he never got over it when she died.
Okay, ignoring the creepy underlayer of that statement (seriously, that's more than I wanted to know about Poe), there's the fact that this Yemeni guy had no prior relationship with his "bride" and probably cared very little for her well-being. So yeah, he probably didn't give a fuck about her and her death is probably an inconvenience, at most, for him.
First off, we have no idea what kind of man her husband is or if he even had a say in this whole affair. He only married the girl because his brother was marrying her sister and this marriage was most likely arranged by their father. He did what was expected of him and his wife died under unfortunate circumstances.
Back to top Go down
Miss Prince
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Miss Prince

PostSubject: Re: Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss"   Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss" - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 2:25 pm

Dick Powers wrote:
Azzandra wrote:
Dick Powers wrote:

Not to play devil's advocate here, but Edgar Allen Poe married his cousin when she was 13 and he never got over it when she died.
Okay, ignoring the creepy underlayer of that statement (seriously, that's more than I wanted to know about Poe), there's the fact that this Yemeni guy had no prior relationship with his "bride" and probably cared very little for her well-being. So yeah, he probably didn't give a fuck about her and her death is probably an inconvenience, at most, for him.
First off, we have no idea what kind of man her husband is or if he even had a say in this whole affair. He only married the girl because his brother was marrying her sister and this marriage was most likely arranged by their father. He did what was expected of him and his wife died under unfortunate circumstances.
Did you miss the part where actually having sex with your underage bride is illegal?

Edit: Random speculation about how much he cared or his part in arranging the marriage may be unwarranted, yes, but in the end he had sex with a thirteen year old child and she died because of it. THIS. IS. WRONG. Your last sentence really pisses me off.
Back to top Go down
Dick Powers
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Dick Powers

PostSubject: Re: Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss"   Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss" - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 4:43 pm

Miss Prince wrote:

Did you miss the part where actually having sex with your underage bride is illegal?

Edit: Random speculation about how much he cared or his part in arranging the marriage may be unwarranted, yes, but in the end he had sex with a thirteen year old child and she died because of it. THIS. IS. WRONG. Your last sentence really pisses me off.
Clarification, The age of consent was 15 and is rarely if ever enforced. The law states that a man cannot have set until his wife has start to mature sexually. This loop-hole was seen by conservatives as meaning when a girl begins the early stages of puberty and thus around the age of 9- which is the minimum age of which these girls start to get married off. Thus the law was abolished. Therefor, the husband in this case had sex with his wife legally.

So maybe you should, like, use google before mouthing off. I mean, unless you want to look stupid.
Back to top Go down
Psy-4
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction

PostSubject: Re: Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss"   Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss" - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 5:14 pm

^ I googled and verified this.
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss"   Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss" - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 6:51 pm

Lady Anne wrote:
I wonder what exactly he did to her that her vagina ruptured. Plenty of 13-year-olds in the U.S. engage in sex and don't have this happen to them. Hell, plenty of 13-year-old girls in Yemen have sex and live to tell about it.

Well for one thing, I imagine she was a virgin. As in total virgin, as in never even put a finger inside herself. Also, if she had a very slight build, and the guy was fairly well-endowed, and he didn't bother with any sort of foreplay (which I doubt he did), it wouldn't be that far a stretch for first-time sex to rupture her vagina.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss"   Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss" - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 9:28 pm

Dick Powers wrote:
Miss Prince wrote:

Clarification, The age of consent was 15 and is rarely if ever enforced. The law states that a man cannot have set until his wife has start to mature sexually. This loop-hole was seen by conservatives as meaning when a girl begins the early stages of puberty and thus around the age of 9- which is the minimum age of which these girls start to get married off. Thus the law was abolished. Therefor, the husband in this case had sex with his wife legally.

So maybe you should, like, use google before mouthing off. I mean, unless you want to look stupid.

This doesn't change the fact that he fucked her to death. That doesn't happen on accident. I doubt that was his specific intent at the start, but it takes some unbelievable kind of willful negligence to cause this to happen.
Back to top Go down
Dick Powers
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Dick Powers

PostSubject: Re: Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss"   Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss" - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 9:34 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:

This doesn't change the fact that he fucked her to death. That doesn't happen on accident. I doubt that was his specific intent at the start, but it takes some unbelievable kind of willful negligence to cause this to happen.
Which wouldn't happen if underage marriage was illegal. You do see how this work right? Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss" - Page 2 961878
Back to top Go down
TheHedonist
TheHedonist

PostSubject: Re: Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss"   Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss" - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 10:58 pm

Dick Powers wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:

Which wouldn't happen if underage marriage was illegal. You do see how this work right? Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss" - Page 2 961878

ITT everything that does not have a law condemning it is a-okay from a moral standpoint.
Back to top Go down
Dick Powers
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Dick Powers

PostSubject: Re: Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss"   Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss" - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 12:31 am

TheHedonist wrote:

ITT everything that does not have a law condemning it is a-okay from a moral standpoint.
Nice going, put words into my mouth. Learn to read please.
Back to top Go down
Dick Powers
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Dick Powers

PostSubject: Re: Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss"   Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss" - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 1:08 am

Nihilist wrote:

You might want to check your comprehension, just because something is illegal does not mean that people won't do it. But then, I always take those DnD tests and come off as hopelessly Chaotic Good, if that's any indication of where I stand. It's just, look at the legal age of consent in the States. Does that prevent rape? Does that prevent pedophilia? Of course not, as there is still rape, child molestation, and pedophilia in this country. So there's no point in taking the law as high ground, because people will be assholes regardless, and if this had happened in the US, law wouldn't be an argument. The man would simply have been an asshole to the Nth degree who would probably get the karma handed to him in prison. Assholes are assholes regardless of country, regardless of the law at hand, and admit it, because it's a Middle Eastern country, many take particular delight in taking up the White Man's Burden of looking down and going "No, we're not like them because we have laws against it.
Get your head out of your ass and point to where I have said that rape doesn't happen.

kthxbaibai

P.S.: I am not white. I am very much brown. You know, one of those folk that white people like you believe are terrorist and/or taking over the country.
Back to top Go down
Bamshalam
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Bamshalam

PostSubject: Re: Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss"   Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss" - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 1:34 am

Dick Powers wrote:
P.S.: I am not white. I am very much brown. You know, one of those folk that white people like you believe are terrorist and/or taking over the country.

lol honey

honey.

You know that 'research before you spout your mouth off' thing that you were beating people over the head with earlier? You might want to try it yourself.
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss"   Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss" - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 8:24 am

Well isn't this thread turning out to be very charming.
Back to top Go down
Sutremaine
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sutremaine

PostSubject: Re: Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss"   Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss" - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 8:32 am

...And this is noteworthy...?
Back to top Go down
Dick Powers
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Dick Powers

PostSubject: Re: Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss"   Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss" - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 12:58 pm

Nihilist wrote:
Dick Powers wrote:
Get your head out of your ass and point to where I have said that rape doesn't happen.

kthxbaibai

Alrighty, just keep in mind I found this quote with my head up my ass, it was just that obvious. Razz
Dick Powers wrote:

In a country where all sex outside of marriage is illegal, making a set age of which a person can get married and consent to sex and enforcing the law will prevent more tragedies like this from happen is such a silly idea. Which is why we heard about married 9 year old girls dieing from complications during pregnancy all the time the Western world... oh wait.

So, yeah you can still smell what you had eaten last night for supper.

Quote :
Also, the Kipling reference has gone over your head, troll. You seem to have forgotten that he was writing about colonialization, and the so-called responsibility of a global superpower to be high-and-mighty in terms of morality, and dictate what should be done in those countries in order to make them more lawful when the global superpower has those same issues, just a law against it.
"Colonialization" isn't a fuck word, you illiterate jack-ass. The word is "colonization". Maybe you should learn to use a dictionary before parading your fashionable ass-hat around, yes?
Quote :

Back then, it was just the white-wigged drawings of British people, now it's more diverse, because this global superpower, the United States, has more racial diversity than Britain at the time, and the colonies under its power don't count, as they didn't have a say. Here in the US, well, everyone has a say even if they're not intelligent enough to formulate a coherent reply. So, the White Man's Burden under the scope of modern Western thought still applies, although the umbrella is broader and encompasses entire cultural standards and viewpoints. We're both the same nationality(American) and likely have similar political/moral viewpoints regardless of our racial background- and one of them is that "Well, we have laws preventing that, therefore we're better than third-world countries! Bad shit happens but at least WE HAVE THE RIGHT IDEA MAN." And whether you like it or not, you're part of it. As am I. Now, do you recognize this? If so, good for you- you've made progress at looking at the world past your left nostril.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Nice going assuming I'm not an immigrate who may or may not have moved to America the recent years. For all you know I maybe an Yemeni-American, but it's so precious when you believe you know everything.
Quote :
I'd reiterate my previous post but it'd be lost on you, so betting 5 bucks you're going to aim for something gloriously predictable. Unless you want to be of use for once and prove that you're more than Chris91 but with an Anime Avatar.
Everything from Japan is anime, amrite?

btw bb "anime" and "avatar" in this context are not proper nouns. This is 2 grade English we are talking about here and you failed at that. Beautiful.
Quote :

But I highly doubt that. Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss" - Page 2 896582

PS: Just because someone can run circles around you in an argument does not mean they're white, bb.
You still have not proven I said that rape does not happen.

Nice try though. You get a shiny little gold star for the effort.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss"   Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss" - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 1:04 pm

Dick Powers wrote:

Quote :
Also, the Kipling reference has gone over your head, troll. You seem to have forgotten that he was writing about colonialization, and the so-called responsibility of a global superpower to be high-and-mighty in terms of morality, and dictate what should be done in those countries in order to make them more lawful when the global superpower has those same issues, just a law against it.
"Colonialization" isn't a fuck word, you illiterate jack-ass. The word is "colonization". Maybe you should learn to use a dictionary before parading your fashionable ass-hat around, yes?

huuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Also it's "immigrant", "2nd", "dying", etc.

Holy fuck you're dumb as shit.

e:

Quote :
You still have not proven I said that rape does not happen.

lol no one said that
Back to top Go down
Dick Powers
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Dick Powers

PostSubject: Re: Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss"   Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss" - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 1:10 pm

Mafiosa wrote:

Might wanna check the source on that, bb. It's from Dictionary.com, not Oxford, Webster, or any other credible dictionaries. However, if you want to continue being an ignorant jackass and use the word 'colonialzation' in a formal paper, go right on ahead and make yourself look like an complete dip-shit.

Now, are you going to at least be relevant and not the least bit pedantic?
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss"   Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss" - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 1:35 pm

Quote :

Quote :
Maybe you should learn to use a dictionary.com before parading your fashionable ass-hat around, yes?

Literally my face irl right now:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

OH BOY

HERE WE GO

e: also you didn't address my second point: no one accused you of saying rape didn't exist

sorry you're a stupid, though!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss"   Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss" - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 1:44 pm

Nihilist wrote:
Dick Powers wrote:
Mafiosa wrote:

Might wanna check the source on that, baby. It's from Dictionary.com dot com, not Oxford, Webster, or any other credible dictionariesy. However, if you want to continue being an ignorant jackass and use the word 'colonialization' in a formal paper, go right on ahead and make yourself look like an complete dip(hypen removed)shit.

So when are we going to get to the part where you say you're trolling? Because holy fuck, you're a moronic bore.

SORRY CAN'T ANSWER I'M BUILDING THIS YEMENI GIRL A NEW VAGINA WITH MY *~COLLEGE DEGREE~*
Back to top Go down
Psy-4

PostSubject: Re: Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss"   Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss" - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 1:55 pm

All of you are retarded gay babies. [1]

[1] fact.
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss"   Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss" - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 7:25 pm

Well I can't deny this accusation.
Back to top Go down
lemmingwriter
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss"   Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss" - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 12:17 am

Dick Powers wrote:
Mafiosa wrote:

Might wanna check the source on that, bb. It's from Dictionary.com, not Oxford, Webster, or any other credible dictionaries. However, if you want to continue being an ignorant jackass and use the word 'colonialzation' in a formal paper, go right on ahead and make yourself look like an complete dip-shit.

Just to interject here--I'm currently looking at the OED online (subscription service, so I can't link so you all can see it), and yes, colonialization is most certainly a word, referring to the process of colonializing, v. meaning to make colonial (more in the cultural imposition sense than anything else). And the word has wide use in post-colonial theory courses, where we all used it in formal papers quite successfully.

This has been your Pedantic English Student moment for the day. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] You may now return to your regularly scheduled trolling/heckling as appropriate.
Back to top Go down
Azzandra
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Azzandra

PostSubject: Re: Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss"   Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss" - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 3:28 am

Dick Powers wrote:
Azzandra wrote:
Dick Powers wrote:

But you'll forgive me, of course, if I can't seem to scrounge any sympathy for the guy who killed a little girl with his penis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss"   Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss" - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yemeni child bride bleeds to death after honeymoon "bliss"
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next