Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Boy killed for walking while black

Go down 
+45
KGarrett
Penguin
rae
Disco Stu
Dixie
theweirdkind
Maximilia
lemmingwriter
Eeveegou
ZOOLANDER
Filth
Somath Cegem
EileenK98
Khajidu
Electron Blue
Summercorn
Euglena
Just Chipper
Hot Cancer
Kirby
Aggie
Un1t 0n3
Jay/Cris
Reidmar
grmblfjx
Lady Anne
Mr.Doobie
Reepicheep-chan
Sakurelf
Howithurts
Hawaiian Shirt
knightwithoutacause
bleachedblackcat
Snake Bandage
Freezer
rachel
Rabid Badger
Jocelyn
TheHedonist
WD40
TheIan
Chris91
Mikey Go WOOGA
Cyberwulf
myeerah
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next
AuthorMessage
ViewSonic
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
ViewSonic

Boy killed for walking while black - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 36 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:51 pm

tl:dr

the forum topic
Back to top Go down
Disco Stu
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Disco Stu

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 36 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 8:25 pm

Okay who's the retard who thought of their username by looking at the brand of their fucking monitor

Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 36 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:07 pm

George Zimmerman's lawyer opens with a joke.

what the fuck is this bullshit
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 36 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:22 pm

Anyone else here think that attorney deserves to be immediately disbarred?
Back to top Go down
rachel
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
rachel

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 36 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:06 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:

what the fuck is this bullshit
Funny, that's exactly what the prosecutors thought too.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 36 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:24 pm

His own attorney is trolling him.
Back to top Go down
Aggie
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Aggie

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 36 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:43 am

Well, how many times did he switch lawyers? He had to find one that "fit" with his defense.
Back to top Go down
bleachedblackcat
bleachedblackcat

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 36 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 10:17 pm

Only thing I can think is that he's going to attempt to have a mistrial.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 36 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:08 pm

I don't know if you guys have been watching the trial but I tend to flip it to some news when I eat lunch (provided there aren't suitable sports on), and I'm FAIRLY certain nothing else has happened in the country in the past week.

The defense has been bringing up their witnesses and apparently making a lot of success. There was some illiterate fat chick who I picture EVERY food stamp recipient to be, and she implied that Treyvon had a hostile attitude towards Zimmerman upon seeing him coming, before the two ever actually interacted. Then the defense called a guy who pretty much established that Treyvon was on top of Zimmerman (this man didn't know what the fuck a "mount" was), punching Zimmerman. Then the defense brought up a medical examiner that said, while Zimmerman's injuries weren't life threatening, they did seem to support his story. She also said that the specifics of Treyvon's bullet wound lined up with Zimmerman's account of what happened.

Oh wait, THESE ARE PROSECUTION WITNESSES. God damn, Zimmerman should be paying them, not his attorneys. The prosecution is building a better case for Zimmerman's innocence than he could hope from his own side. It's a complete fucking joke that this was ever brought to trial when the prosecution is incapable of finding witnesses that don't exonerate the fucking defendant.

This is a poorly conceived witch hunt led by the White Guilt Brigade and every Al Sharpton wannabe in this country. They have to prove beyond a reasonable suspicion "depravity" in order to get a 2nd Degree Murder conviction, and they've arguably not managed to suggest a reasonable SUSPICION.
Back to top Go down
The Unoriginal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
The Unoriginal

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 36 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 3:00 am

Cyberwulf wrote:

Did he just tell a joke that had done the rounds with the Michael Jackson trial and was definitely past sell date with the OJ one?
I'd hate to be this lawyer's drinking buddy.
Back to top Go down
TheHedonist
TheHedonist

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 36 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 9:07 am

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
I don't know if you guys have been watching the trial but I tend to flip it to some news when I eat lunch (provided there aren't suitable sports on), and I'm FAIRLY certain nothing else has happened in the country in the past week.
I honestly can't tell if you're kidding or not.

The Unoriginal wrote:
I'd hate to be this lawyer's drinking buddy.
Well that's what you get for drinking with lawyers.
Back to top Go down
bleachedblackcat
bleachedblackcat

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 36 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 6:30 pm

Quote :

Hahaha I know right? The news is all ZIMMERMAN ZIMMERMAN DEEN DEEN ZIMMERMAN oh and something happened in Egypt.
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 36 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 1:21 am

bleachedblackcat wrote:
Quote :

Hahaha I know right? The news is all ZIMMERMAN ZIMMERMAN DEEN DEEN ZIMMERMAN oh and something happened in Egypt.

it's america what do you expect

who cares about egypt anyway right
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 36 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 10:17 am

xerrofoot wrote:
bleachedblackcat wrote:
Quote :

it's america what do you expect

who cares about egypt anyway right

Egypt isn't in America you pulltop cans of stupid
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 36 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 8:18 pm

HA

Called it.
Back to top Go down
the asylum
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
the asylum

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 36 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 8:18 pm

Not guilty

riots in three, two, one...
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 36 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 2:17 am

A link would have been nice.

Well, unless Trayvon's parents are willing to appeal or riots really do break out, that's that then.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 36 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:24 am

the asylum wrote:
Not guilty

Nope.

Well there was kind of a mini-riot in Oakland.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 36 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:45 am

Good to know you can follow someone with a gun, provoke an altercation with them, and then shoot them dead and get off scot free.

Of course I'm sure it would've gone the same way if a black man had shot a white teenager in self defense.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 36 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:38 am

Cyberwulf wrote:
Of course I'm sure it would've gone the same way if a black man had shot a white teenager in self defense.

Maybe in Florida, but your example's from New York, where they have an altogether different philosophy on these things.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 36 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 11:16 am

Penguin wrote:
the asylum wrote:
Not guilty

Nope.

Well there was kind of a mini-riot in Oakland.

That's daily life in Oakland. Colbert

Cyberwulf wrote:
Good to know you can follow someone with a gun, provoke an altercation with them, and then shoot them dead and get off scot free.

Except you have no idea that that is what happened, you dumb fuck.  Are you COMPLETELY ignorant of how the American justice system works AND all available evidence in this case, or are you just trying to bug me?
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 36 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 11:30 am

Just because he was found not guilty doesn't mean he didn't do it. It just means they didn't have enough evidence to prove he did it.

He might get caught later on an unrelated charge, like O. J.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 36 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 12:19 pm

EileenK98 wrote:
Just because he was found not guilty doesn't mean he didn't do it. It just means they didn't have enough evidence to prove he did it.

...that's not really how trials work when self-defense is used. Whether or not he shot Martin is pretty clear-cut. Razz 
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 36 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 2:31 pm

A quick scan of the internet shows that most reactions to the verdict are white people wringing their hands and crying that now all the barbaric black people are going to riot and rape our precious white women and throw watermelon rinds and chicken bones at us and shit.

And there are people saying race has nothing to do with this.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 36 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 3:08 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:

Cyberwulf wrote:

Except you have no idea that that is what happened, you dumb fuck.
HE FOLLOWED MARTIN WITH A GUN. Did you miss the part where all Zimmerman had to do was STAY IN HIS FUCKING CAR and nothing would've happened?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boy killed for walking while black   Boy killed for walking while black - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Boy killed for walking while black
Page 36 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next