Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mass Effect 3

Go down 
+11
Aggie
Braigwen
Wolf
gaijinguy
Electron Blue
Exodia's Right Leg
WD40
Mikey Go WOOGA
SlyChild
Hadiya Tannous
Somath Cegem
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

Mass Effect 3 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3   Mass Effect 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 10:46 pm

^
I've managed Gold extracts on other maps. But only because I was able to farm up the credits to buy enough decent weaponry and classes to be able to do so. You can't survive on Gold (without camping) without stuff you get from buying MANY premium packs, and you can't reasonably farm up the credits for that playing on Bronze.

So new guys are left to pay IRL money to buy the packs, or try out silver and gold with an Avenger rifle and the human soldier. And I'm stuck with these clods trying to play Gold.

Getting a group capable of actually camping Firebase White was a crapshoot, getting one capable of actually playing the game borders on impossible.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3   Mass Effect 3 - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

What platform are you failing so hard at this game on?

Because I play it on PC and have not spent one red cent on ME3 multiplayer. I can solo silver with a human Infiltrator armed with a Mantis X, sans any equipment if I feel like it.

All a new player needs is to know ONE veteran player and spend a Friday night gaming it up with them once a week and soon they should be on their way to greatness, only spending money if they're reeeeeally impatient.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3   Mass Effect 3 - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 4:06 pm

Penguin wrote:

What platform are you failing so hard at this game on?

Because I play it on PC and have not spent one red cent on ME3 multiplayer. I can solo silver with a human Infiltrator armed with a Mantis X, sans any equipment if I feel like it.

All a new player needs is to know ONE veteran player and spend a Friday night gaming it up with them once a week and soon they should be on their way to greatness, only spending money if they're reeeeeally impatient.

X-Box

Never spent IRL money, thanks to farming.

EDIT: Also, best pic ever. Off to spam /fit/ with it until I'm banned.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3   Mass Effect 3 - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 6:19 pm

Well, there's your problem. I don't know why anyone would take a shooter seriously on consoles at all. If you're not shooting bitches with a point and click interface you are doing it wrong.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3   Mass Effect 3 - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 6:37 pm

Penguin wrote:
Well, there's your problem. I don't know why anyone would take a shooter seriously on consoles at all. If you're not shooting bitches with a point and click interface you are doing it wrong.

Shooters on PC are bad and you should feel bad. Colbert

Seriously, point and click shooting is the most wrist spraining, unintuitive thing I have ever done.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3   Mass Effect 3 - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 7:04 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Penguin wrote:

Seriously, point and click shooting is the most wrist spraining, unintuitive thing I have ever done.

If you are so palsied that the only vestigial notion of a motor skill that you can summon is somewhere in your thumbs, then you are correct.

If you are quadriplegic, the limited sensitivity and vestigial player control of console shooters may be acceptable. Maybe.

If you can only play console shooters, you are a weakling that relies on the computer to aim for you. This is why you fail. When you decide to shoot an enemy, be it player or bot, it should be because you aimed at that enemy or bot, not because you turned towards them and the computer controlling them showed you mercy out of pity for your weakness. As is quoted in Hagakure,

Quote :
When one has made a decision to kill a person, even if it will be very difficult to succeed by advancing straight ahead, it will not do to think about going at it in a long roundabout way. One's heart may slacken, he may miss his chance, and by and large there will be no success. The Way of the Samurai is one of immediacy, and it is best to dash in headlong.

It has been proven, time and again, that keyboard-and-mouse play is the most inherently intuitive method to play shooters. This is why you don't see FPS players from PCs and consoles being able to play the same game against each other: Because PC gamers would rule the roost. A mediocre PC gamer is superior to a professional console gamer with their respective interfaces in the same game.

Adapt and overcome your weakness, or continue to perish like the dog you are.
Back to top Go down
SirDixonDongs
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
SirDixonDongs

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3   Mass Effect 3 - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 7:07 pm

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
Back to top Go down
theweirdkind
Bastion of Sanity
Bastion of Sanity
theweirdkind

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3   Mass Effect 3 - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 7:48 pm

Do not upset Penguin when it comes to video games.

Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3   Mass Effect 3 - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:55 pm

Back to top Go down
Exodia's Right Leg
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Exodia's Right Leg

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3   Mass Effect 3 - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 5:20 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:

mikey

srs

pretending to be an idiot on the internet just makes you look pathetic
Back to top Go down
Braigwen
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Braigwen

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3   Mass Effect 3 - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 5:33 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Penguin wrote:

You do realize that when you play a shooter on a console, the computer aims for you, right? If you actually tried to play a PC game you wouldn't know how to aim to actually get a head shot.
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Reidmar

Location : A string of Code in the Interwebz( IF living = true input ragequit)

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3   Mass Effect 3 - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 5:34 pm

SirDixonDongs wrote:
Angry Angry Mass Effect 3 - Page 5 832557

Nice post without any use of sentence structure there Sir DD, I'm not gonna even bother reading that because seriously, paragraphs with no structure hurts my eyes to look at, but I agree with whatever you're raging at mikey for.
Back to top Go down
SirDixonDongs
SirDixonDongs

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3   Mass Effect 3 - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 5:36 pm

Reidmar wrote:
SirDixonDongs wrote:
Angry Angry Mass Effect 3 - Page 5 832557

Nice post without any use of sentence structure there Sir DD, I'm not gonna even bother reading that because seriously, paragraphs with no structure hurts my eyes to look at, but I agree with whatever you're raging at mikey for.

its a copypasta you fucking mendicant
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Reidmar

Location : A string of Code in the Interwebz( IF living = true input ragequit)

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3   Mass Effect 3 - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 5:48 pm

The fuck is a mendicant.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3   Mass Effect 3 - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 5:56 pm

Braigwen wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Penguin wrote:

You do realize that when you play a shooter on a console, the computer aims for you, right? If you actually tried to play a PC game you wouldn't know how to aim to actually get a head shot.

Does going into the menu and turning off those annoying assists off not actually turn them off?

Mikey's Checklist Upon Playing a FPS game for the first time:

1.) Make sure Y Axis isn't goddamn inverted.
2.) Turn off aiming assists.
Back to top Go down
SirDixonDongs
SirDixonDongs

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3   Mass Effect 3 - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 6:12 pm

Reidmar wrote:
The fuck is a mendicant.

here you go buddy
Back to top Go down
Aggie
Aggie

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3   Mass Effect 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 5:38 am

I won't be getting their latest DLC when it comes out on Tuesday since it's been confirmed that your squadmates will not be a part of it in any fashion. At all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3   Mass Effect 3 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect 3
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5