Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

World of Warcraft is SATANIC!

Go down 
+25
Bad Luck Charm
XLT-100852.0
Seule
Grimley Fieendish
Chris91
Vanilla-villa
Malganis
Cyberwulf
TheHermit
Braigwen
Miss Prince
Penguin
Exodia's Right Leg
Knight
Reepicheep-chan
Alhazred
Maximilia
Somath Cegem
Mr.Doobie
KJM
Azzandra
your mom
Mikey Go WOOGA
Sakurelf
TheIan
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dr. Quinzel
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Dr. Quinzel

World of Warcraft is SATANIC! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft is SATANIC!   World of Warcraft is SATANIC! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 11:08 am

Reepicheep-chan wrote:
TheIan wrote:
[Slaps the stupid out of them] Learn some restraint, asshole!
I could argue that people who get dangerously addicted to these kind of things usually have some sort of mental impairment that causes quitting to be not as easy for them as it would be for you or me. It is straight up not that simple and frankly you are being kind of a dick.

THAT BEING SAID, someone with an addictive personality would suffer w/ or w/o WoW. They would just get addicted to something else. An obsession/ addiction to anything can negatively affect your life. And WoW is a better/ less distructive thing to be addicted to than, say, meth. So WoW is not ruining these people's lives, it is more like a tool that they are using to ruin their own lives in a fit of metal instability.
I can vouch for this. There is always something I'm essentially addicted to whether it's a specific game, an activity, a TV show, etc., but now that I've grown more conscious of it, I've been trying to be a lot more cautious of how much of my time is spent doing that particular thing. It's actually one of the reasons I don't let myself play MMOs anymore because there's just so much you can do and no really end to it. That's why I enjoy games like Left 4 Dead and Team Fortress 2 since you can pick them up, play them for an hour or two, then go do something else.

Quote :
And WoW is a better/ less distructive thing to be addicted to than, say, meth.
I have actually thought this before, except mine was more 'at least I'm addicted to the internet instead of booze or drugs'. It's the small things, right? World of Warcraft is SATANIC! - Page 3 367135
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft is SATANIC!   World of Warcraft is SATANIC! - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 1:05 pm

Chris91 wrote:

"Extreme" is right...next thing you know she'll be blaming Mafia Wars for encouraging violent crime.

ONOZ

Seriously though, you cocka-roaches, I honestly believe people like her have at least one mental illness that, given their position, is in all likelihood going to go undiagnosed and untreated until the day they die. You can point and laugh all you want, but the potential underlying issues are kind of sad.
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft is SATANIC!   World of Warcraft is SATANIC! - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 4:18 am

Link me to this blogspot, please. I am intrigued.
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft is SATANIC!   World of Warcraft is SATANIC! - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 7:58 pm

Fucking Dirt.

Also, that person on "questioning transsexuality" makes me facepalm so hard. hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft is SATANIC!   World of Warcraft is SATANIC! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 7:51 am

Quote :
IS A SISSY! HE CLEARLY DOESN'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING! FASHION IS NOT A TREND! AND THIS TRANS TREND MUST END NOW, otherwise it will end with the BLOOD STRIPES OF THE ZEBRA and THE WATER STRIPES OF THE CROCODILE! WHICH ARE THE SAME THING! And I'm such a PRICK for telling this, uh? YOU ARE SO TRITE and dead INSIDE! But I was born in LUXOR, in the Valley of KINGS, and I will SLAY YOU TO DEATH!

Brought to you by the Sky dragon, S. K. the ArchAndroid of LIFE! Which is sLAUGHTER!

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft is SATANIC!   World of Warcraft is SATANIC! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

World of Warcraft is SATANIC!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3