Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion

Go down 
+17
Dr. Professor Science
XLT-100852.0
Electron Blue
Cyberwulf
Mafiosa
Tungsten Monk
Reepicheep-chan
Lexin
Rabid Badger
Mr.Doobie
Penguin
TheHermit
KJM
InkWeaver
gaijinguy
Miss Prince
villainy
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
villainy

Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion   Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 4:14 pm

LAUGH WHILE VOMITING

SHOOT VOMIT THROUGH NOSE
Back to top Go down
Electron Blue
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Electron Blue

PostSubject: Re: Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion   Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 4:38 pm

I agree, Villainy.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
TheHermit
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
TheHermit

PostSubject: Re: Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion   Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 5:48 pm

Quote :
Today, I inserted 3pound egg (handmade by own) in by belly, ofcourse the entrance is ass.

And I went outside home with carrying the big egg in belly.
Contraction and pressure hit me hard, but the size of egg is so huge, that the egg could not out without hard pushing!
After I had arrived at home, I born this egg with big pushing in orgasm in bathroom.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Electron Blue
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Electron Blue

PostSubject: Re: Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion   Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 5:56 pm

Hermit, why were you ever happy? I don't understand that at all.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion   Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 5:59 pm

Probably because of the sentence, "Today, I inserted 3pound egg (handmade by own) in by belly, ofcourse the entrance is ass."

I MEAN OF COURSE

ENTRANCE IS ASS
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion   Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 6:48 pm

Sweet Jesus, and I thought the female MPREG fans were insane....

Shocked
Back to top Go down
XLT-100852.0
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
XLT-100852.0

PostSubject: Re: Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion   Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 9:16 am

Does an impacted colon count as mpreg?
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion   Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 6:43 pm

XLT-100852.0 wrote:

No, it counts as major surgery. With a side-order of peritonitis.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

Location : One of the guys with the giant papier-mâché dongs in Lysistrata

PostSubject: Re: Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion   Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 8:03 pm

XLT-100852.0 wrote:
Depends on how attracted to it you are.
Back to top Go down
villainy

PostSubject: Re: Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion   Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 12:25 am

Rabid Badger: From what I've seen, most female mpreg fans are attracted to the emotional aspect of it, and the vulnerable appearance of pregnant men. Most male mpreg fans view babies as basically squirmy dildoes. There are exceptions, of course, but yeah.
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion   Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 1:06 am

villainy wrote:
Rabid Badger: From what I've seen, most female mpreg fans are attracted to the emotional aspect of it, and the vulnerable appearance of pregnant men. Most male mpreg fans view babies as basically squirmy dildoes. There are exceptions, of course, but yeah.

I knew there was a reason I pretty much steer clear of MPREG, and THAT little piece of information doesn't make it any more attractive Upset
Back to top Go down
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

PostSubject: Re: Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion   Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 1:11 am

Hang on, there are male mpreg fans?
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion   Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 1:19 am

Dr. Professor Science wrote:
Hang on, there are male mpreg fans?

What do you think the crackpot who wrote the article that started this thread was?
Back to top Go down
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

PostSubject: Re: Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion   Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 1:35 am

Somehow, it didn't click - the fetish part. Remember that I am almost certainly a complete moron.
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion   Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 4:02 am

Somehow, it didn't click - the fetish part. Remember that I am almost certainly a complete moron.

Not necessarily. I'd assumed it was a fetish because he was going on and on about women just having abortions willy-nilly (which we do, dontcha know) while he wanted so badly to have a child and couldn't because he didn't have the right bits, and about how if he were a woman and got pregnant by rape he'd still keep the baby no matter what. That sounds a LOT like a fetish to me (especially coming from a man), but I could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion   Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 4:11 am

Rabid Badger wrote:

Not necessarily. I'd assumed it was a fetish because he was going on and on about women just having abortions willy-nilly (which we do, dontcha know) while he wanted so badly to have a child and couldn't because he didn't have the right bits, and about how if he were a woman and got pregnant by rape he'd still keep the baby no matter what. That sounds a LOT like a fetish to me (especially coming from a man), but I could be wrong.
If not a fetish, it's definitely a desperate longing.

That I am laughing at a lot.
Back to top Go down
Sheba
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sheba

PostSubject: Re: Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion   Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 11:27 am

villainy wrote:

So an extreme form of gerbling, then. Ugh.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

PostSubject: Re: Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion   Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 1:15 pm

Rabid Badger wrote:

Oh no, once it was pointed out, I thought it was really really obvious, which is why I said I felt stupid.
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion   Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 10:21 pm

Pretty sure I mentioned male individuals having a complex about female individuals being able to experience pregnancy in some abortion thread or another.

Not entirely shocked right now.

Still don't agree with the stance- especially for such petty a reason.
Back to top Go down
Tolpuddle Martyr

Tolpuddle Martyr

PostSubject: Re: Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion   Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 12:59 am

I would seriously love to see this person at a "pro life" rally screaming, "I wanna be pregnant toooo" and watch the reactions of the other "pro-lifers".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion   Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2