Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion

Go down 
+17
Dr. Professor Science
XLT-100852.0
Electron Blue
Cyberwulf
Mafiosa
Tungsten Monk
Reepicheep-chan
Lexin
Rabid Badger
Mr.Doobie
Penguin
TheHermit
KJM
InkWeaver
gaijinguy
Miss Prince
villainy
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
villainy

Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion Empty
PostSubject: Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion   Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 8:32 pm

Apparently, pregnancy is a horrible thing to waste.

Quote :
Finally someone brought this subject up! I've been thinking about this for the longest, but didn't want to say anything about it because of the controversy associated with it...

Anyway, it wouldn't change my views on the matter at all, because mpreg IS the main reason for my views on the matter in the first place! I'm definitely more pro-life than pro-choice, specifically because if human males could naturally become pregnant, and I got pregnant and it was unplanned, I would most definitely go through with the pregnancy. I just think that women are SOOOOO lucky to actually get to experience pregnancy, and some take that for granted, and are not more careful, I get so angry at those specific individuals who are foolishy careless (and this goes for the fathers as well!) about such a beautiful thing!

Here I am willing to give up any and everything to be able to naturally get pregnant, and then I have to see people who can throw that ability all away like it's some sort of game, it's infuriating!!!!! Even if I got pregnant by mistake, oh well, it was my own fault for not keeping my legs closed!!! The baby should not have to suffer for my own personal mistakes, if I wouldn't be able to take care of my baby, then I'd rather give them up for adoption than abort them! Abortion should ONLY be used in "certain" situations!!!

And for those who want to know, I'm NOT political at all, but I do support the Libertarian Party, even though I prefer to be Independent, and I'm pretty liberal on most things and conservative on a few others, I guess you can say I'm a (leaning liberal) Libertarian Independent. And I'm going against the majority of the Libertarian Party on this one...

Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion 724940 Yeah, and as for people who get kidnapped, bondage is sexy, so who are they to untie themselves? And women shouldn't get sex changes because so many men wish they were female!
Back to top Go down
Miss Prince
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Miss Prince

PostSubject: Re: Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion   Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 8:35 pm

lol of course he's a Libertarian
Back to top Go down
gaijinguy
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
gaijinguy

PostSubject: Re: Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion   Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 8:41 pm

Miss Prince wrote:

If memory serves, the official stance of the Libertarians is pro-choice. (Granted, they're a third party so their "official stance" is a bit of a joke, so . . . Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion 367135 )
Back to top Go down
InkWeaver
Harriet Tubman
Harriet Tubman
InkWeaver

PostSubject: Re: Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion   Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 8:50 pm

villainy wrote:
Quote :

Here I am willing to give up any and everything to be able to naturally get pregnant, and then I have to see people who can throw that ability all away like it's some sort of game, it's infuriating!!!!! Even if I got pregnant by mistake, oh well, it was my own fault for not keeping my legs closed!!!

Oh, for fuck's sake.
Back to top Go down
Miss Prince
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Miss Prince

PostSubject: Re: Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion   Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 8:54 pm

gaijinguy wrote:
Miss Prince wrote:

If memory serves, the official stance of the Libertarians is pro-choice. (Granted, they're a third party so their "official stance" is a bit of a joke, so . . . Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion 367135 )

I actually just meant the crazy rambling and ridiculous reasoning, not his actual stance. The Libertarian party sure draws the nutters.
Back to top Go down
KJM
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion   Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 8:57 pm

Get back to me when this turns into men-controlling-their-own-bodies wank.
Back to top Go down
http://kennethmrrw502.blogspot.com/
TheHermit
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
TheHermit

PostSubject: Re: Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion   Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 9:41 pm

Quote :
I'm definitely more pro-life than pro-choice, specifically because if human males could naturally become pregnant, and I got pregnant and it was unplanned, I would most definitely go through with the pregnancy. I just think that women are SOOOOO lucky to actually get to experience pregnancy, and some take that for granted, and are not more careful, I get so angry at those specific individuals who are foolishy careless (and this goes for the fathers as well!) about such a beautiful thing!

Here I am willing to give up any and everything to be able to naturally get pregnant, and then I have to see people who can throw that ability all away like it's some sort of game, it's infuriating!!!!! Even if I got pregnant by mistake, oh well, it was my own fault for not keeping my legs closed!!! The baby should not have to suffer for my own personal mistakes, if I wouldn't be able to take care of my baby, then I'd rather give them up for adoption than abort them! Abortion should ONLY be used in "certain" situations!!!

Urge to troll... rising...

Quote :
Libertarian Party

Why is it that so many people who hold despicable opinions and don't know anything about politics consider themselves Libertarian? I'm genuinely curious here.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion   Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 3:15 am

Probably because the Libertarian party leadership is fucking insane, and birds of a feather flock together. They've got a hodge-podge of issues that appeal to people on both sides of the political spectrum, which is how you wind up with pro-life anti-tax Libertarians and pro-choice pro-government-run health care Libertarians.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion   Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 6:45 am

Rolling Eyes

Quote :
I understand where your coming from, but seriously, sex leads to pregnancy,

Seriously guys! I'm fucking serious here. Sex really does lead to pregnancy. I have scientific studies and everything. This is pretty serious, guys.

Quote :
I am not really a supporter of pro-choice because...

You're pro-life?

Yeah

Quote :
...I LOVE children, so much that I want to give birth to them myself...

If you're pro-choice, you HATE children, because you want to kill them all horribly. Because an unborn fetus = a child. It's a fact and stuff.

Quote :
also, what if pro-choice was freely allowed, most of us may not even be here!

Subtext: Abortion = abortions everywhere! Moral turpitude! Women holding abortion parties! Dogs and cats living together! Mass hysteria!

Also: If we weren't here because we were aborted in the womb, would that even matter? It's not like we could mourn our own non-existance.

Quote :
Like I said before, there are certain circumstances which abortion would be OK, and that usually involves rape

Something about this statement just makes me Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion 961878 .

Quote :
and when mothers abort the miracle of life (when I've ALWAYS wanted to experience it for myself, but CANNOT)!

You are a sad, strange little man. And you have my pity.

Quote :
Now men who just say abortion should be illegal on the basis of religion, "because God says it's immoral, and promotes promiscuous sex", yeah, that makes me sick to my stomach too, because you know what

You're jealous that they have god that condemns abortion, and you've always wanted a god that condemns abortion yourself, and they don't know how lucky they are to have a god that condemns abortion?

Quote :
they don't have to worry about crap, about getting pregnant, childbirth, or anything, lucky them (ignorance),

Neither do you. Just sayin'.

Quote :
I have my OWN personal feelings on this, I WANT to become pregnant, experience the good, the bad, and the painful, God doesn't control what I think, cause I think for myself, as I've always had!

And I thank you for that. You're opinions are certainly an excellent source of lolz.
Back to top Go down
gaijinguy
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
gaijinguy

PostSubject: Re: Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion   Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 11:19 am

TheHermit wrote:
Why is it that so many people who hold despicable opinions and don't know anything about politics consider themselves Libertarian? I'm genuinely curious here.

"Despicable"'s a bit of a strong word here. I'd go with "loony toons," which has the bonus feature of answering the question, or at least explaining why there isn't a good answer (because they're nucking futs.) I'd say the fact that he's forming an opinion on a real-life political issue off of some bizarre fanfic fetish is proof enough of that.
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion   Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 9:24 pm

You know, I only just now realized the author of this is a man. I thought it was written by a woman who couldn't get pregnant and had, for some reason, transferred her bitterness over it to the idea of males being able to get pregnant and possible aborting their babies.

Also, I've known more than a few female MPREG fetishists in my time, and almost invariable, they've been virulently anti-abortion where MPREG is concerned. I'm assuming there just as virulently anti-abortion concerning women, but since the stories were always slash, it never came up.
Back to top Go down
villainy

PostSubject: Re: Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion   Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 1:30 am

Rabid Badger: I'm virulently pro-choice, actually. I find myself screaming "get an abortion" at the TV whenever the soap opera starlet finds herself Tragically Pregnant. But of course I usually don't include abortion in my (original, I don't write fanfic) mpreg stories, because... well, I don't have an abortion fetish (unlike the author of that fanfic on Topless Robot...).
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion   Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 1:42 am

villainy wrote:
Rabid Badger: I'm virulently pro-choice, actually. I find myself screaming "get an abortion" at the TV whenever the soap opera starlet finds herself Tragically Pregnant. But of course I usually don't include abortion in my (original, I don't write fanfic) mpreg stories, because... well, I don't have an abortion fetish (unlike the author of that fanfic on Topless Robot...).

I think it's more an abortion fetish thing than a being a fan of MPREG thing. Or maybe the guy really wishes he were a woman and could give birth. Ignoring the fact that men can parent just as well as women, that single men adopting babies or small children has become more common, and (something only a woman would know anyway), being pregnant is NOT a magical, transcendent state of being. At least not in my experience.
Back to top Go down
gaijinguy
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
gaijinguy

PostSubject: Re: Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion   Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 2:04 am

villainy wrote:
Rabid Badger: I'm virulently pro-choice, actually. I find myself screaming "get an abortion" at the TV whenever the soap opera starlet finds herself Tragically Pregnant.

And waste all that melodrama? NEVAR!
Back to top Go down
Lexin
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lexin

PostSubject: Re: Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion   Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 3:14 am

Rabid Badger wrote:
Also, I've known more than a few female MPREG fetishists in my time, and almost invariable, they've been virulently anti-abortion where MPREG is concerned. I'm assuming there just as virulently anti-abortion concerning women, but since the stories were always slash, it never came up.
I've committed MPREG, and I'm pro-choice. In fact I'm more than pro- choice, I'm in favour of abortion on demand.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mpmrommel.co.uk
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion   Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:21 am

Waitwaitwait wait.

There are male MPREG fans?
Back to top Go down
gaijinguy
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
gaijinguy

PostSubject: Re: Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion   Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 11:07 am

Reepicheep-chan wrote:
Waitwaitwait wait.

There are male MPREG fans?

Rule 36 strikes again.
Back to top Go down
villainy

PostSubject: Re: Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion   Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 12:14 pm

Reepicheep-chan: Oh, yes. In fact, the most obsessive fans are male, because mpreg is a lifestyle for them. They wear belly pillows and get together for "births" involving giant dildoes.
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion   Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 1:30 pm

Learn something new every day, I guess.
Back to top Go down
TheHermit
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
TheHermit

PostSubject: Re: Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion   Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 1:44 pm

villainy wrote:
Reepicheep-chan: Oh, yes. In fact, the most obsessive fans are male, because mpreg is a lifestyle for them. They wear belly pillows and get together for "births" involving giant dildoes.

Nice avatar/post combo.
Back to top Go down
Tungsten Monk
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Tungsten Monk

PostSubject: Re: Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion   Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 2:34 pm

villainy wrote:

I really, really hope you're joking. If not, links or it didn't happen.
Back to top Go down
villainy

PostSubject: Re: Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion   Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 2:56 pm

Links: Footballs! Photos! Video!Tutorial!
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion   Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 3:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wow I...I was not prepared for this to exist at all!

Not sure why I'm surprised, in retrospect!

Quote :
Today, I inserted 3pound egg (handmade by own) in by belly, ofcourse the entrance is ass.

And I went outside home with carrying the big egg in belly.
Contraction and pressure hit me hard, but the size of egg is so huge, that the egg could not out without hard pushing!
After I had arrived at home, I born this egg with big pushing in orgasm in bathroom.

reactionface.jpg
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion   Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 3:25 pm

Quote :
Today, I inserted 3pound egg (handmade by own) in by belly, ofcourse the entrance is ass.

And I went outside home with carrying the big egg in belly.
Contraction and pressure hit me hard, but the size of egg is so huge, that the egg could not out without hard pushing!
After I had arrived at home, I born this egg with big pushing in orgasm in bathroom.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion   Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 4:13 pm

OH MY FUCKING GOD

LAUGH OR VOMIT

LAUGH OR VOMIT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion   Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion Empty

Back to top Go down

Mpreg Fetishists Against Abortion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next