Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

California school finds a new way to celebrate homecoming

Go down 
+18
Mikey Go WOOGA
Atramentua
TheHermit
EileenK98
Waffles
Azzandra
Seule
Sparrow
Aggie
Sloth
Narwhal
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Theaphelia
Mr.Doobie
Cyberwulf
Mafiosa
Root Admin
Wolf
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Theaphelia
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Theaphelia

California school finds a new way to celebrate homecoming - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: California school finds a new way to celebrate homecoming   California school finds a new way to celebrate homecoming - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 6:16 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
Theaphelia wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:
Theaphelia wrote:
This is like the shit you read about happening in the Congo.
Wow, big surprise, we're not actually any more "civilised" than all the other countries. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .

Yes, because DURR AFRICANS ARE UNCIVILIZED is exactly what I meant.
What did you mean?

Nothing, actually. I was just stating a fact. This whole thing reminded me of something I read about the situation in the Congo.
Back to top Go down
TheHermit
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
TheHermit

PostSubject: Re: California school finds a new way to celebrate homecoming   California school finds a new way to celebrate homecoming - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 10:48 pm

Atramentua wrote:
It's probably not a good idea to argue with Waffles, seeing as she's/he's an unfunny troll with a really boring gimmick.
Fixed. Though in the end you're still right. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ayezur

Ayezur

PostSubject: Re: California school finds a new way to celebrate homecoming   California school finds a new way to celebrate homecoming - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 9:01 am

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
I read stuff like this and think, "HOW do they screw her into critical condition?!" Really, in my feeble mind, they'd have to also hit her over the head with a pipe for that to happen.

If they were forcing oral sex on her, she could have been choked into unconsciousness. It's entirely likely she had to be beaten into compliance, as well. Not to mention I sincerely doubt they were concerned for her comfort during the act, so she was likely bounced around and dragged and generally treated like disposable object.

...well, you did ask.
Back to top Go down
http://lookingforwater.livejournal.com/
VB
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
VB

PostSubject: Re: California school finds a new way to celebrate homecoming   California school finds a new way to celebrate homecoming - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 9:31 am

Ayezur wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
I read stuff like this and think, "HOW do they screw her into critical condition?!" Really, in my feeble mind, they'd have to also hit her over the head with a pipe for that to happen.

If they were forcing oral sex on her, she could have been choked into unconsciousness. It's entirely likely she had to be beaten into compliance, as well. Not to mention I sincerely doubt they were concerned for her comfort during the act, so she was likely bounced around and dragged and generally treated like disposable object.

...well, you did ask.

It's also possible that they used anal penetration without lube, which would definitely cause tissue damage. Hell, even vaginal penetration without lubrication can cause tearing.
Back to top Go down
Ayezur

Ayezur

PostSubject: Re: California school finds a new way to celebrate homecoming   California school finds a new way to celebrate homecoming - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 9:40 am

VB wrote:
Ayezur wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:

...well, you did ask.

It's also possible that they used anal penetration without lube, which would definitely cause tissue damage. Hell, even vaginal penetration without lubrication can cause tearing.

Indeed. Though after a certain point, I'm told, the blood from the tearing can act as a lubricant and prevent further tearing.

As to who told me and why, it was a confidence from someone who will remain forever unnamed, and there was alcohol and an anniversary involved.
Back to top Go down
http://lookingforwater.livejournal.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: California school finds a new way to celebrate homecoming   California school finds a new way to celebrate homecoming - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

California school finds a new way to celebrate homecoming
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2