Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

California school finds a new way to celebrate homecoming

Go down 
+18
Mikey Go WOOGA
Atramentua
TheHermit
EileenK98
Waffles
Azzandra
Seule
Sparrow
Aggie
Sloth
Narwhal
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Theaphelia
Mr.Doobie
Cyberwulf
Mafiosa
Root Admin
Wolf
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolf

Wolf

California school finds a new way to celebrate homecoming Empty
PostSubject: California school finds a new way to celebrate homecoming   California school finds a new way to celebrate homecoming EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 12:45 pm

I just don't know what to say to this. Beyond the fact that I'm sickened by it, of course.

Worst part?

Quote :
"As people announced over time that this was going on, more people came to see, and some actually participated," Gagan said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wolvesmark.blogspot.com/
Root Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Root Admin

PostSubject: Re: California school finds a new way to celebrate homecoming   California school finds a new way to celebrate homecoming EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 1:04 pm

I don't know how the fuck anyone just stood by and let this happen. California school finds a new way to celebrate homecoming 199471
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: California school finds a new way to celebrate homecoming   California school finds a new way to celebrate homecoming EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 1:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: California school finds a new way to celebrate homecoming   California school finds a new way to celebrate homecoming EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 1:35 pm

I wonder how long we have before asshole declares that the victim is making it all up.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: California school finds a new way to celebrate homecoming   California school finds a new way to celebrate homecoming EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 1:43 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
I wonder how long we have before asshole declares that the victim is making it all up.

I don't know. How long until you think Mikey will notice this thread?

As for the story [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Theaphelia
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Theaphelia

PostSubject: Re: California school finds a new way to celebrate homecoming   California school finds a new way to celebrate homecoming EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 1:44 pm

This is like the shit you read about happening in the Congo. Raped until she was in critical condition and had to be flown away from the scene? What the everliving fuck has to be wrong with you to do that?
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: California school finds a new way to celebrate homecoming   California school finds a new way to celebrate homecoming EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 1:44 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:

If it had been a single-perpetrator crime, I'd probably say "not long at all." But considering the number of perpetrators, the presence of physical evidence, and the sheer number of witnesses (some of whom I believe the article mentions were "reminiscing" about it afterward), it doesn't seem like something anybody would accuse the victim of making up. I mean, I understand why people do, but I don't think anybody would be stupid enough to try it, considering how laughable such a claim would be in this case.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wolvesmark.blogspot.com/
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: California school finds a new way to celebrate homecoming   California school finds a new way to celebrate homecoming EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:00 pm

I felt like i was going to be SICK when I read that article. I can half-understand people being afraid of intervening, but that they didn't even call the cops? And even participated?

That girl could have DIED, and they stood by and did NOTHING. She'll probably be scarred for life. She could have DIED.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Narwhal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Narwhal

PostSubject: Re: California school finds a new way to celebrate homecoming   California school finds a new way to celebrate homecoming EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:07 pm

I sincerely hope they charge the people who just stood there and watched like it was a television program or something. That is horrific.
Back to top Go down
Sloth
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sloth

PostSubject: Re: California school finds a new way to celebrate homecoming   California school finds a new way to celebrate homecoming EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:50 pm

It's one thing when you hear about a single person raping someone. Those cases don't make me hate humanity because hey, one in every million people or so is just bound to be a psychopath. Yeah, it's horrible but there's no reason for me to extrapolate one person's behavior to the rest of mankind.

Stuff like this, on the other hand, really makes me think that people are just shitbags by nature.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: California school finds a new way to celebrate homecoming   California school finds a new way to celebrate homecoming EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:27 pm

Theaphelia wrote:
This is like the shit you read about happening in the Congo.
Wow, big surprise, we're not actually any more "civilised" than all the other countries. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wolf wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:

If it had been a single-perpetrator crime, I'd probably say "not long at all." But considering the number of perpetrators, the presence of physical evidence, and the sheer number of witnesses (some of whom I believe the article mentions were "reminiscing" about it afterward), it doesn't seem like something anybody would accuse the victim of making up. I mean, I understand why people do, but I don't think anybody would be stupid enough to try it, considering how laughable such a claim would be in this case.
Oh, I don't mean that people will say nothing happened to her at all - I mean people will say that she consented to having sex with all these different men, and now she's saying they forced her because she doesn't want people to think she's a drunk slut.
Back to top Go down
Aggie
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Aggie

PostSubject: Re: California school finds a new way to celebrate homecoming   California school finds a new way to celebrate homecoming EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:34 pm

I wouldn't worry about that; it says that she was found, not that she reported the crime. Hard to argue with physical evidence that's independent of the victim's consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Theaphelia
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Theaphelia

PostSubject: Re: California school finds a new way to celebrate homecoming   California school finds a new way to celebrate homecoming EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:43 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
Theaphelia wrote:
Wow, big surprise, we're not actually any more "civilised" than all the other countries. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .

Yes, because DURR AFRICANS ARE UNCIVILIZED is exactly what I meant.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: California school finds a new way to celebrate homecoming   California school finds a new way to celebrate homecoming EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:56 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
Wolf wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:

Oh, I don't mean that people will say nothing happened to her at all - I mean people will say that she consented to having sex with all these different men, and now she's saying they forced her because she doesn't want people to think she's a drunk slut.

Yeah, sadly, I can see someone still trying to say she made it up, despite the evidence. It says in the article that she was with the guys voluntarily. People are going to jump on that and the need for toxicology reports to determine blood alcohol. They're not going to look at the fact the reports are also being ordered to determine if she was drugged.

Quote :
"She ended up with those guys under her own will because she knew one
of the boys who had gone to the high school before," Gagan said. "Right now, we're looking at toxicology reports to determine her blood-alcohol content and to determine if she was drugged."
Back to top Go down
http://sparrow779.livejournal.com/
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: California school finds a new way to celebrate homecoming   California school finds a new way to celebrate homecoming EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 4:38 pm

Narwhal wrote:
I sincerely hope they charge the people who just stood there and watched like it was a television program or something. That is horrific.

In during Kitty Genovese.
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: California school finds a new way to celebrate homecoming   California school finds a new way to celebrate homecoming EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 5:06 pm

What... what the...

Quote :
15-year-old

California school finds a new way to celebrate homecoming 309696

I honestly have no words.

Bump, post count +1, etc.
Back to top Go down
Azzandra
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Azzandra

PostSubject: Re: California school finds a new way to celebrate homecoming   California school finds a new way to celebrate homecoming EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 4:34 am

But even if a person does consent to sex with however many people, does that mean they also have a free pass to put her in critical condition?

Even if by some unbelievable miscarriage of justice the rape charge doesn't stick, couldn't they be charged with something else? Like assault?
Back to top Go down
Waffles
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Waffles

PostSubject: Re: California school finds a new way to celebrate homecoming   California school finds a new way to celebrate homecoming EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 4:40 am

It disgusts me to read this. This shows how much peer pressure is held over one another. The young womaxxn will never get over what these twenty maxxles did to her as people stood by to watch. I hope they're all raped in jail so they know how it feels.
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: California school finds a new way to celebrate homecoming   California school finds a new way to celebrate homecoming EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:09 am

Quote :

As many as 10 people were involved in the assault in a dimly lighted back alley at the school, while another 10 people watched without calling 911 to report it, police said.

The bolded part is what gets me. Rape: the new spectator sport. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
TheHermit
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
TheHermit

PostSubject: Re: California school finds a new way to celebrate homecoming   California school finds a new way to celebrate homecoming EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Humanity is over.

Azzandra wrote:
But even if a person does consent to sex with however many people, does that mean they also have a free pass to put her in critical condition?

Even if by some unbelievable miscarriage of justice the rape charge doesn't stick, couldn't they be charged with something else? Like assault?

Statutory rape, for one. The girl was 15, the age of consent in California is 18. While it's only a misdemeanor charge if they're less than 3 years older, the first guy arrested is 19, so he's proper fucked. I imagine he's not the only one.

Waffles wrote:
I hope they're all raped in jail so they know how it feels.

Apparently there are situations in which rape is acceptable. Tell me more about them.
Back to top Go down
Atramentua

Atramentua

PostSubject: Re: California school finds a new way to celebrate homecoming   California school finds a new way to celebrate homecoming EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 10:04 am

Cyberwulf wrote:

I'm pretty sure there were people commenting in AOL News about how the victim apparently deserved it because she was drunk-off-her-ass. It made my jaw drop.

But 90% of people who comment on news articles are idiots/trolls so I'm not really surprised.

Some arrests have already been made, fantastic, but I really wish there was a way to punish the people who just stood by and watched the rape. I hate people sometimes.

TheHermit wrote:
Apparently there are situations in which rape is acceptable. Tell me more about them.

It's probably not a good idea to argue with Waffles, seeing as she's/he's an enormous troll.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: California school finds a new way to celebrate homecoming   California school finds a new way to celebrate homecoming EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:50 am

Clearly she's making this all up and consented to being fucked into critical condition by at least four guys while a dozen others watched. She also managed to convince people who are probably total strangers to reminisce about it near someone so that someone would call the police. Then, she laid under a bench and pretended to be unconscious. Trollface

Give me some credit, please.

I read stuff like this and think, "HOW do they screw her into critical condition?!" Really, in my feeble mind, they'd have to also hit her over the head with a pipe for that to happen.
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: California school finds a new way to celebrate homecoming   California school finds a new way to celebrate homecoming EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 1:03 pm

What?!

I can't even really comprehend what the fuck it takes to watch a gang rape outside a SCHOOL, let alone watching and deciding it's a fucking smashing idea to join in...
But to gang rape a 15 year old until she's in mother fucking critical condition?! AND NOT A FUCKING SOUL REPORTED IT?!

I like to think myself a very understand creature. But nothing is getting me to wrap my mind around this.

Nothing.
Back to top Go down
bleachedblackcat
bleachedblackcat

PostSubject: Re: California school finds a new way to celebrate homecoming   California school finds a new way to celebrate homecoming EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 4:28 pm

As bad as this is (and god it's horrible) at least SOMEONE ended up calling the police. It wasn't a case of someone finding the poor girl's dead body the next day.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: California school finds a new way to celebrate homecoming   California school finds a new way to celebrate homecoming EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 4:37 pm

Theaphelia wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:
Theaphelia wrote:
Wow, big surprise, we're not actually any more "civilised" than all the other countries. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .

Yes, because DURR AFRICANS ARE UNCIVILIZED is exactly what I meant.
What did you mean?

Waffles wrote:
It disgusts me to read this. This shows how much peer pressure is held over one another. The young womaxxn will never get over what these twenty maxxles did to her as people stood by to watch. I hope they're all raped in jail so they know how it feels.
Listen, unfunny troll, this is not the time or the place. Fuck off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: California school finds a new way to celebrate homecoming   California school finds a new way to celebrate homecoming Empty

Back to top Go down

California school finds a new way to celebrate homecoming
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next