Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Woman finds blood and mucus in her barf bag. Not hers.

Go down 
+8
Drabbler
Raine
Seule
KelinciHutan
NichoMas
Chris91
ZoZo
Jesus.
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Jesus.
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Jesus.

Woman finds blood and mucus in her barf bag. Not hers. Empty
PostSubject: Woman finds blood and mucus in her barf bag. Not hers.   Woman finds blood and mucus in her barf bag. Not hers. EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:00 pm

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Quote :
Her panic started when she was throwing away a used tissue in an air-sickness bag in the seat pocket in front of her.
"I took my Kleenex and proceeded to immerse it into a trash bag," she explained. "When I did, my hand came out full of blood and mucus."

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Quote :
The woman said she asked the flight attendants if they would keep the bag so the blood could be tested — but no one did, and she wants to know why.

Fair enough. but still.

Woman finds blood and mucus in her barf bag. Not hers. 556166
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Woman finds blood and mucus in her barf bag. Not hers.   Woman finds blood and mucus in her barf bag. Not hers. EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:17 pm

I always did wonder whether the cabin crew checked the seat pockets between flights. I suppose not.

Woman finds blood and mucus in her barf bag. Not hers. 556166
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Woman finds blood and mucus in her barf bag. Not hers.   Woman finds blood and mucus in her barf bag. Not hers. EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:31 pm

Ay-yay-yay. Shocked Just when I think I've heard it all...
Back to top Go down
NichoMas
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
NichoMas

PostSubject: Re: Woman finds blood and mucus in her barf bag. Not hers.   Woman finds blood and mucus in her barf bag. Not hers. EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 1:19 pm

pale That's horrifying D:
Back to top Go down
KelinciHutan
Global Nomad
Global Nomad
KelinciHutan

PostSubject: Re: Woman finds blood and mucus in her barf bag. Not hers.   Woman finds blood and mucus in her barf bag. Not hers. EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 1:32 pm

I would guess that this woman got on in the middle of a route to a seat that someone else had just vacated. Unless a plane has reached its final destination and is being prepped for a new route, there's not time to haul a cleaning crew on board. Either that or the cleaning crew just missed something. It was bound to happen sooner or later. But on virtually every flight I've ever been on, after the folks who are leaving deplane, before the newbies are allowed on, the flight crew definitely does go around and at least spot-check every empty seat, to try and keep this sort of thing from happening. If they didn't, we'd probably have a lot more news stories like this going around.
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: Woman finds blood and mucus in her barf bag. Not hers.   Woman finds blood and mucus in her barf bag. Not hers. EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 2:47 pm

$600 Studio Apt (Rockaway Park) (map)
Date: 2010-12-21, 12:31PM EST
Reply to: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Unfurnished studio in Rockaway Park. Walking distance to banks, restaurants, grocery store, post office. A-train to Manhattan nearby, express bus also to Manhattan a block away. No smoking, no pets.
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: Woman finds blood and mucus in her barf bag. Not hers.   Woman finds blood and mucus in her barf bag. Not hers. EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 2:50 pm

Also, I don't get why it's all that horrifying. PERSON PUKES IN PUKE BAG, CLEANERS ACCIDENTALLY MISS IT
Back to top Go down
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

PostSubject: Re: Woman finds blood and mucus in her barf bag. Not hers.   Woman finds blood and mucus in her barf bag. Not hers. EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 2:56 pm

*proceeds to one-up on this story*

A friend of my family's went to a hotel for a holiday, and after she started drying her hair with a towel, she found it was full of shit.
Back to top Go down
Drabbler
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Drabbler

PostSubject: Re: Woman finds blood and mucus in her barf bag. Not hers.   Woman finds blood and mucus in her barf bag. Not hers. EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 2:59 pm

Seule, she's dropping hints that she wants you to move to NYC. Not you specifically, but everyone here. Except maybe Mikey.
Back to top Go down
TheHermit
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
TheHermit

PostSubject: Re: Woman finds blood and mucus in her barf bag. Not hers.   Woman finds blood and mucus in her barf bag. Not hers. EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 8:32 pm

NichoMas wrote:

Nice post/signature combo.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Woman finds blood and mucus in her barf bag. Not hers.   Woman finds blood and mucus in her barf bag. Not hers. EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 10:33 pm

KelinciHutan wrote:
But on virtually every flight I've ever been on, after the folks who are leaving deplane, before the newbies are allowed on, the flight crew definitely does go around and at least spot-check every empty seat, to try and keep this sort of thing from happening. If they didn't, we'd probably have a lot more news stories like this going around.

That's how it usually works, yes. But unless something is obviously stuffed in there, they're not going to waste their time thoroughly investigating seat pockets.

OH BTW travel protip: Never grab anything from the seat pocket. Ever. The use of oxygen masks is explained to you by the attendants, any fucktard could open the emergency exits if necessary, and there is nothing in there you need to put your mitts on.

This is the easiest way to avoid situations not just like the one in the article, but to avoid inadvertantly grabbing chewed gum (wrapped or unwrapped), snotrags, dirty diapers, and a wide variety of other things people just brazenly dispose of in them. Seriously, they're filthy.

Oh, also.

Vomit bags are for vomit.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Woman finds blood and mucus in her barf bag. Not hers.   Woman finds blood and mucus in her barf bag. Not hers. EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 7:24 am

NichoMas wrote:

Your signature probably looks a lot like she looked when she saw what her hand was covered in.
Back to top Go down
NichoMas
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
NichoMas

PostSubject: Re: Woman finds blood and mucus in her barf bag. Not hers.   Woman finds blood and mucus in her barf bag. Not hers. EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 7:41 am

Mr.Doobie wrote:
NichoMas wrote:

Your signature probably looks a lot like she looked when she saw what her hand was covered in.

TheHermit wrote:
Nice post/signature combo.

Ah-ha, I knew that one day my signature would have a practical purpose!

Back to top Go down
TheHedonist
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
TheHedonist

PostSubject: Re: Woman finds blood and mucus in her barf bag. Not hers.   Woman finds blood and mucus in her barf bag. Not hers. EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 9:17 am

It's really not, guys. Colbert
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woman finds blood and mucus in her barf bag. Not hers.   Woman finds blood and mucus in her barf bag. Not hers. Empty

Back to top Go down

Woman finds blood and mucus in her barf bag. Not hers.
Page 1 of 1