Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SUPERMAN AND STALIN THE LOVE STORY

Go down 
+5
Chris91
Lysander
Cyberwulf
frostflowers
Hot Cancer
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Hot Cancer
Playwright
Playwright
Hot Cancer

SUPERMAN AND STALIN THE LOVE STORY Empty
PostSubject: SUPERMAN AND STALIN THE LOVE STORY   SUPERMAN AND STALIN THE LOVE STORY EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 3:50 pm

I figured I couldn't dangle the prospect of Superman helping Stalin win World War II introduced in the last Storyprovider spork without quickly getting it to New Releases, so here it is in all its glory:

Quote :

Well at least this time we got a correctly spelled title. Superman is going about his daily business of using his X-Ray vision to see women change their clothes saving the world when:

Quote :
suddenly ther was noisy thing frontwards of him.
"ON NO A TIMPORTAL WHAT MUST BE DONE BY ME?!"

A Timportal is a portal from which Tims emerge to take over the known universe:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Hi, I'm Tim nice but dim. Here to take over the universe, I hope you jolly well don't mind"

"G- - - - - - - - - - - 7-| Here to take over the known universe"
D- - - - - - - - - - - 6-|
A-7-7- -7-7-7 - - - - |
E- - - - - - - - -0- - - |

"Shit. Tims..."

Quote :
the timeportal approach superman who try fly off and into both teh space and ground

Oh a TIMEportal, why not say that in the first place? Oh yeah, because the author's a troll.
Superman, who incidentally can now fly in two directions at once from the above quote, is catapulted back to Nazi Germany, or at least something they were occupying. His absolutely natural reaction in this situation is to:

Quote :
"I MUST MEET STALIN AND HELP HIM DEFEAT HITLER AND MY POWERS MEAK THIS POSSIBILITY!" HE SAID and he vas soon at read square were he flyed to stalin.

Instead of being an idiot trying to do something responsible like find a way back and/or letting World War Two follow its historical course.

Quote :
superman explainesded wat vas and the tvo men begin enjoying others companieds. so before superman go off into fronttlines to destroy nazi army guys stalin kiss him amd say goodbye and the would nmet again

You can just see the obvious chemistry can't you? Superman, a man with a strong moral compass, who uses his powers for the betterment of humanity falling in love with someone who killed and incarcerated thousands (possibly tens of thousands) of political opponents, and millions more in forced relocations. Then again, in the grand scale of awfulness, I suppose this isn't a huge problem.

So Superman accompanies the Red Army to Berlin to destroy Hitler (ignoring the possible impacts on the timeline of Hitler being defeated before he was supposed to be). But instead of finding the sickly Hitler falling into delusion that is seen in Downfall, Superman find something more akin to the Super-Saiyan Hitler in the Goku/Anne Frank fic (that should be in Golden Oldies but I can't find it):

Quote :
"HA HA HA YOU HAV COME TO LAT TO STOPE ME IM RULER OF EUROPS WHO YOU DONT DEFEAT AND I TOO HAVE POWERS" so hitler began shoot litning balls from hands!

Everyone together now: "Goku! You came here expecting to find a madman, but instead, you found a GOD!"

Quote :
the litnin balss hit superman so he kick hitlers in the belly but it did no thing. soon more nazi army gyus come and soot at superman and soviet guys and soviet guys began deading but superman kept to fichtingh becaus he had to do it becaus hiteh vas evil man and opposed his love of his lif vho vas in moskov and was his lifes lover

So, it's not the gas chambers, attempted extermination of the Jews, Slavs & Gypsies brining 6 years of ruinous war to Europe & North Africa, but opposing Stalin that makes Hitler the bad guy. I never knew, must demand a refund of all my tuition fees. The two fight to a standstill, before Storyprovider gives us a sneak peek at more history that isn't in your textbook:

Quote :
after days of battlings and warrings it woulds be clear who loses teh war but if yuol dont remember you r history and history is important

Not to you it isn't.

Quote :
it vas german vho lost

Was it? I thought they won.

Quote :
so hitler faked a siucide and fly to moskov

Ah, so Hitler didn't really kill himself in the bunker, but in fact flew to Moscow to kill Stalin.

Quote :
but superman hhad follow him! so they begin fight...superman yell but was at5tack by hitler vho vas hovervr distracted from her purpose

And Hitler's had a mid-fic gender change.

Quote :
so superman grab him and threv into sun and hitler die
Why didn't he just do this in Berlin?
Anyway, time for a happy ending:

Quote :
"thank you for saving me from hitler superman" stalin say and "superman said no problem i love you" so they kiss and has sex what vas better sex than vith lois and more fulfilment so they got married anfd have kids so stalin and superman vas happy family forever and ever

With an MPREG cherry on top. Outstaning work from Storyprovider once again.

Last edited by Hot Cancer on Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
frostflowers
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
frostflowers

PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN AND STALIN THE LOVE STORY   SUPERMAN AND STALIN THE LOVE STORY EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 3:55 pm

Sorry, troll or not - it still doesn't beat Hitler/FDR for sheer crackiness.

I do like the ending though - MPREG outta fucking nowhere! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Hot Cancer
Playwright
Playwright
Hot Cancer

PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN AND STALIN THE LOVE STORY   SUPERMAN AND STALIN THE LOVE STORY EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 4:02 pm

It's just a hint of MPREG though, not the full whack with possible anatomy/medical fail.

Also, that spork felt a lot longer when I was writing it. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN AND STALIN THE LOVE STORY   SUPERMAN AND STALIN THE LOVE STORY EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:02 pm

Hot Cancer wrote:
You can just see the obvious chemistry can't you? Superman, a man with a strong moral compass, who uses his powers for the betterment of humanity falling in love with someone who killed and incarcerated thousands (possibly tens of thousands) of political opponents, and millions more in forced relocations.

You have seen Superdickery, haven't you?

PS:

Quote :
so here it is in all it's glory

its
Back to top Go down
Lysander
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Lysander

PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN AND STALIN THE LOVE STORY   SUPERMAN AND STALIN THE LOVE STORY EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 6:09 pm

SEEN IT! NEXT!
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN AND STALIN THE LOVE STORY   SUPERMAN AND STALIN THE LOVE STORY EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 6:28 pm

Storyprovider obviously wrote this thing under the influence of meth.
Back to top Go down
Zeiss Manifold
Ants got into everyone
Ants got into everyone
Zeiss Manifold

PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN AND STALIN THE LOVE STORY   SUPERMAN AND STALIN THE LOVE STORY EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 8:01 pm

Lysander wrote:

SEEN IT! NEXT!

ALRIGHT THAT'S ENOUGH COMICKING FOR YOU STALIN
Back to top Go down
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

Location : One of the guys with the giant papier-mâché dongs in Lysistrata

PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN AND STALIN THE LOVE STORY   SUPERMAN AND STALIN THE LOVE STORY EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 8:04 pm

B-b-but Zeiss! What about this glory?

You cannot deny its supremacy over all other comics.
Back to top Go down
bleachedblackcat
bleachedblackcat

PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN AND STALIN THE LOVE STORY   SUPERMAN AND STALIN THE LOVE STORY EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:49 pm

Yes but does that comic have true luv? Well does it?
Back to top Go down
frostflowers
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
frostflowers

PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN AND STALIN THE LOVE STORY   SUPERMAN AND STALIN THE LOVE STORY EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 12:52 am

bleachedblackcat wrote:
Yes but does that comic have true luv? Well does it?
Obviously - the next strip is going to be a tearful reunion and then they'll have passionate, angsty battlefield-sex and then the war will end because no one can stand up against the brilliant light of their Troo Wuv.
Back to top Go down
Fitchsticks
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Fitchsticks

PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN AND STALIN THE LOVE STORY   SUPERMAN AND STALIN THE LOVE STORY EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:35 am

Dr. Professor Science wrote:

Jesus, Hitler there reminds me of General Woundwort. Scary shit man, that rabbit haunts my dreams.

Nice snark. 'What must be done by me' is surely the best rallying cry the world has seen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN AND STALIN THE LOVE STORY   SUPERMAN AND STALIN THE LOVE STORY Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1