Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"Superman Suck Slave": Lex Luthor drugs and orally rapes Superman. NWS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

"Superman Suck Slave": Lex Luthor drugs and orally rapes Superman. NWS Empty
PostSubject: "Superman Suck Slave": Lex Luthor drugs and orally rapes Superman. NWS   "Superman Suck Slave": Lex Luthor drugs and orally rapes Superman. NWS EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 11:30 pm

Quote :
On the third day after Lois Lane had failed to show up for work at the Daily Planet, Clark Kent receives an envelope containing instructions for insuring the safe release of Lois. The message tells Clark to contact Superman and to have Superman appear at the entrance of a seldom used archival vault in the sub basement of a NY City skyscraper. The note adds that Superman will receive additional directives when he arrives at the vault.

Hey, it's Saw VII, folks!

"Most superheroes are so ungrateful to be able to fly..."

Quote :
Superman arrives at the vault entrance at 7:00 pm that evening.

Dressed to the nines for his SUPER-date!

Quote :
He notices that the seldom used vault is open. He is about to scan the vault with his x-ray vision

Couldn't he have just scanned the building from the air? You know, with his x-ray vision? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ah, but then we wouldn't have this SUPER-fic! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Quote :
when he notices Lois Lane tied to the far end of the vault. She shouts for help and tells him that she is alone and that her kidnappers will be returning in 15 minutes.

"They just went out for an evening stroll and some coffee and donuts!"

Quote :
Superman rushes in to free her. As he is loosening her bounds Lex Luthor and three henchmen emerge from behind a partition within the vault.

So... uh... x-ray vision, then?

Quote :
Each is carrrying a large piece of Green Kryptonite. One of the henchmen hits Superman in the head with his piece of Green Kryptonite, knocking the Man of Steel to the floor. Luthor and the remaining two swiftly descend upon Superman and surround him with the deadly material.

So, Superman should be dead by now, right?

Actually, I think he'd prefer that to the absolute sucktasticness of this fic...

('Sides, it's not like he's never come back from the dead, now, has he? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )

Quote :
It is only when Superman sees Luthor free and embrace a smiling Lois Lane, that he realizes he has been set up and betrayed by her.

His agonized question of "why" is answered by the spiteful voice of Lois as she vilifies him for leading her on for years and keeping her dangling by a string. It is the anger of unrequited love.

Moar like superbitchery, amirite?

Quote :
The embittered Lois tells Superman that while he may be the Man of Steel, the steel obviously wasn't between his legs,

Oh ho, just you wait until the huge amounts of info on Supes' 'Kryptonian rod' come rolling in, here.

Quote :
Two of Luthor's henchmen grab a hold of the now prostrate Man of Steel, and shove a powdered mixture which is 98% red kryptonite and 2% green kryptonite

And 100% concentrated batshittery.

Quote :
into his nose and mouth. Barely conscious from the large green kryptonite rocks, the hapless Man of Steel realizes that inhalation is the only alternative to death. With a mightly snort and a swallow, the Man of Steel ingests the weird mixture and passes out.

Well, that's one small mercy. Maybe the awfulness of this fic will force us to do likewise.

No such luck, apparently, as the story slogs on and Superman is rudely and crudely awakened:

Quote :
...He is also aware that he has been stripped of his familiar red and blue suit. The feel of cold cement on his balls confirms his situation.

The balls test is always a good barometer of how fucked up your situation is, or is going to get.

Quote :
Another glass of water clears his vision somewhat, while the hated voice of Lex Luthor penetrates through the other male voices.

Huur hurr, penetrating. I mean, I know Clancy Brown has a sexy voice, but really, now...

Quote :
"Don't worry about that big limp dick dangling between your legs, Man of Steel," he hears Luthor say. We'll get that cock hot and primed in a few minutes. Tony, Come here!"

Yep, totally hearing this in Clancy Brown's voice. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Quote :
Strong hands pull the Man of Steel to his knees, while other unseen hands roam across his taut stomach, and still others gently message his impressive set of superhuman nuts.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Quote :
Behind him Superman hears the now soothing voice of Luthor telling him that he is about to discover his true self, and that all of his sexual anxieties would soon be over. "This is what you need! This is what you want! This is what I will give you!" intones the warm voice of Luthor.

In addition to being a businessman who owns a multinational corporation, a supervillain, and an ex-candidate for President of the United States of America, Lex Luthor is also a licensed therapist who specializes in raping his clients to help them discover their true inner potential.

Quote :
A large cock is swiftly inserted into the open maw of the Man of Steel.

"Suck, Superman, suck! This is what you have always craved. Give it to him, Tony!"

...Tell him what he's won?

Now Lex sounds like a game-show host. LOL

Quote :
The helpless Man of Steel looks upward and sees the face of a grinning Hispanic male, about 22 years old, looking down on him while saying in an almost mantra like cadence, "suck it, man; suck it."

Cheech and Chong were Superman: The Animated Series' special guest voice talents.

Quote :
At the same time the bewildered Man of Steel feels Tony's strong hands caressing his cheeks and rubbing his face. Below him the other unseen hands continue to roam across his taut stomach, and gently message his impressive nuts.

Dude, what is so impressive about his nuts? This is the second time you've mentioned them as being, like, the greatest thing since sliced bread or something. :suspicious:

Also, the author has a massive boner for constantly mentioning the race of whoever's raping Superman's super-mouth:

Quote :
Almost in a trance the Man of Steel feels his lips close around the large, hot, Hispanic cock which has been rhythmically thrusting ever deeper into his mouth.

...With his entire visual world focused on the large Hispanic cock ceasely entering his mouth, it's hot scrotumnal sack continuously massaging his chin, and the dense pubic bush following each thrust of Tony's hot
dick...

Soon he is at full mast while the hot Hispanic sausage thrust ever deeper into his mouth and throat.

See what I mean?

I'd almost say he has a fetish for this sort of thing, but there's no mention of the guy being uncut.

Quote :
"Damn, Lex, you did it. Congratulations Tony,
your dick has turned the Man of Steel into a real Man of Steel! You just gave Superman his first hardon!

Wait, Superman is likely in his late 20's/early 30's, and he's NEVER had a hardon?

...Wow. o_O

Quote :
"Get ready cocksucker. Your tongue is about to get rewarded for all the hard work that your lips have been doin. I haven't shot a load in a week and a half. Your first load is gonna be a load and a half.

...Wait, how was that calculated, again?

...Never mind.

Quote :
"Here it comes, baby! Your first cum cocktail," was all that Superman heard as the hot slab of manmeat was roughly pulled from his mouth and pointed directly into his face.

Wouldn't that tend to decrease stimulation, and therefore pleasure? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Quote :
Before he could think, the great slit at the end of the cock opened up

o_O Does it really do that?

Maybe this guy's dick has a little mouth on the end of it?

Quote :
and began to spew hot, white stud juice across his face and into his eyes.

Stud Juice - Home-grown, fresh-squeezed, and not from concentrate!

Quote :
"This is great," screamed Luthor, "keep those camera's rolling."

I just... can't picture Lex saying that.

Quote :
Still unable to respond to the unfolding event, Superman remained kneeling as the spewing cock was thrust back into his mouth, where it continued to jettison its load. Shot after shot of hot man juice poured onto his tongue and down his throat as the nearly crazed Tony buried his bone to the hilt inside of the Man of Steel's violated mouth.

Through his cum-blurred eyes, all that the Man of Steel could see was the thick dark bush of Tony's groin as he was forced to swallow the entire hot shooting cock. Deep within the tight confines of the Superhuman throat, Tony's stiff dick continued pumping semen into the stomach of the Man of Steel, while all around him male voices cheered and urged him on with endless chants of "suck it, suck it, suck it."

Kinda like a frat-boy beer-binge chat of "chug, chug, chug"?

Also, how long has this guy been ejaculating? Several minutes? I'm pretty sure it doesn't last that long. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Quote :
And so it went ceaslessly into the night. Mike had no sooner emptied his nuts into the Man of Steel's mouth, then he was replaced by Jerome, who was followed by Ron, and then Kim, and then Abdullah, and then Shabazz, and then Christopher, and then Bob. The chain of cocks

No no no, it's clearly a conga line of cocks.

Quote :
Luthor had laid his plans well. His henchmen had scoured the five boroughs

Metropolis is New York City, now?

Quote :
and assembled a collection of sixty hornymen, each anxious for ablowjob and each happy to stick their cocks into any available mouth. This eclectic gang of semen suppliers came from many walks of life --- construction crews, street gangs, gyms, fire houses, subway stations, frat houses, and bars.

I just keep imagining them as a sort of modern-day Village People-type group.

Quote :
By the time the night was over, Superman, the Man of Steel, had given one hundred and thirty five blowjobs. He had licked, kissed, tongued and sucked cock one hundred and thirty five times. His belly was loaded with the cum of sixty hot men, and his breath smelled like cum itself.

*hands Supes a breath mint... actually, a whole tin of them... no, wait, a whole shopping-cart full of them*

Quote :
His chin had been battered by an endless onslaught of hot male nuts.

Are they salty, honey-roasted, or fiery-red-hot nuts?

Also:

*BONK*

"Ow."

*BONK*

"Ow."

*BONK*

"Ow."

*BONK*

"Ow."

*BONK*

"Ow."

*BONK*

"Ow."

Quote :
But Man of Steel still hadn't gotten release. His magnificent organ still stood ramrod upward -- they way it had stood as Superman had systematically devoured each cock that was thrust into his mouth.

Wonder if that four-hours thing applies to him....

Quote :
"This just won't do," exclaimed Luthor, "I have to give you the final proof that you truly are an unrepentent cocksucker, and that your only hope for relief is to have a stiff dick in your throat." With a dramatic sweep of his hand, Luthor unzipped his fly and pulled out his own sizeable piece of meat.

Lex, you know better than to keep baby-back ribs in your pants!

Quote :
"You see, Superman, or should I say 'Semenman'",

No. No, you shouldn't say that.

Quote :
this is the cock that made Lois Lane happy after all of those years that you neglected her, and this is the cock that is going to finally give you the release that you so desperately desire."

Wait, this fic really isn't all that focused on what Superman wants or needs. I mean, there's basically been zero mention of him being unbearably turned on, beyond mentioning he has an erection, at all.

Quote :
The Man of Steel, still under the influence of the vile mixture that Luthor had forced upon him earlier in the evening, was helpless to resist. Although he hated Luthor, he knew that he had to comply. And comply he did.

Wow, it's all so... boring.

Quote :
Luthor nodded to his old buddy Mike who quietly snuck up behind the kneeling Superman.

I'm imagining this sneaking as exaggerated, cartoonish tip-toeing.

Quote :
He gently inserted his finger past the rosebud between Superman's cheeks,

Supes has a flower growing out of his ass? Wow, the things you learn.

Quote :
and proceeded to worm his finger upward, ever probing for the magic spot. Bingo! He found it.

*gives gold star*

Quote :
Grabbing the back of Superman's head, Luthor impales the Man of Steel on his hot, spewing cock. With a wink of the eye, Luthor signals Mike that now is the time to press the magic button.

It's a little button that is labeled "Press here for orgasm".

Quote :
And press he does.

Kneeling before Luthor and swallowing desperately the semen that is pouring into his mouth, the Man of Steel feels a surging in his loins, the likes of which he has never experienced. His cock, after standing stiff all night, is suddenly spewing forth endless streams of hot, spunky supercum. Load after load of hot kyrptonian semen shoots out of the end of his virginal cock, right into the sterile container which another of Luthor's henchman had put on top of his cock.

Bet it's a Super-condom, with a Super-reservoir tip!

...Yeah, I just like saying the word "super". [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Quote :
"No use wasting that stuff, Superman. I am a scientist, and I can't wait to start my experiments on that out of this world scum that your nuts just gave up. Your goo could be worth a fortune, and I aint gonna let this opportunity go by.

...Well, at least that's vaguely Lex-like.

Kinda.

...If you squint and close one eye and turn the monitor upside down.

Quote :
An exhausted Superman fell backwards onto the floor. Unable to move, and totally numbed by his first orgasm. "So it was true. I truly am a cocksucker. I like to suck dicks, and the only Luthor's dick can give me the release that I crave."

Is it sad or hilarious that I keep hearing this in the voices of the Justice League Unlimited cast?

Quote :
He also could see, but not hear, Luthor talking to a large group of the men he had sucked off ...

"Yup, we'll do this again in at the end of the week. Bring some friends along, we have one hungry supercocksucker on our hands. He'll eat all of the meat that you can feed him. Oh, yeah, that powder will wear off in a few hours, and he may come to his senses,

...Yeah, I think the real Superman would be kicking someone's ass for this when that happens. Remember the mindfucking he got in "For the Man who Has Everything"? Like that totally didn't come with a major beat-down of the culprit afterwards.

Quote :
but tonight's mindfuck will insure that he'll be on his knees for a long, long time. And besides, we still have this film library, and my kryptonite for insurance. Remember, no sex for three days before its suckoff time again --- he is Superman and he does have a Super appetite --- I don't wanna disappoint him."

Okay, that's it for now. There's 13 chapters of this dreck, and I'm gonna have to refresh my sporking powers if I have a hope of tackling the scene where Superman's Kryptonian arsehole is loosened up via a kryptonite ray applied directly to the sphincter.

... No, seriously.
Back to top Go down
Braigwen
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Braigwen

PostSubject: Re: "Superman Suck Slave": Lex Luthor drugs and orally rapes Superman. NWS   "Superman Suck Slave": Lex Luthor drugs and orally rapes Superman. NWS EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 9:17 am

My childhood... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
unskilled78
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: "Superman Suck Slave": Lex Luthor drugs and orally rapes Superman. NWS   "Superman Suck Slave": Lex Luthor drugs and orally rapes Superman. NWS EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 10:50 am

Why must they change tense halfway through (from present to past). It makes no sense.
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: "Superman Suck Slave": Lex Luthor drugs and orally rapes Superman. NWS   "Superman Suck Slave": Lex Luthor drugs and orally rapes Superman. NWS EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 8:13 pm

Quote :
An exhausted Superman fell backwards onto the floor. Unable to move, and totally numbed by his first orgasm. "So it was true. I truly am a cocksucker. I like to suck dicks, and the only Luthor's dick can give me the release that I crave."
"No way that finger up my bum had anything to do with it. That would just be gay."
Back to top Go down
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

PostSubject: Re: "Superman Suck Slave": Lex Luthor drugs and orally rapes Superman. NWS   "Superman Suck Slave": Lex Luthor drugs and orally rapes Superman. NWS EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 8:17 pm

... I really wish you hadn't mentioned Clancy Brown. Now I'm imagining all of Lex Luthor's dialogue in his voice. ><
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: "Superman Suck Slave": Lex Luthor drugs and orally rapes Superman. NWS   "Superman Suck Slave": Lex Luthor drugs and orally rapes Superman. NWS EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 9:02 pm

Maximilia wrote:
... I really wish you hadn't mentioned Clancy Brown. Now I'm imagining all of Lex Luthor's dialogue in his voice. ><

Hey, I had that same problem when I read the thing, too. It made it hilarious, in a painful sort of way. "Superman Suck Slave": Lex Luthor drugs and orally rapes Superman. NWS 611762
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Superman Suck Slave": Lex Luthor drugs and orally rapes Superman. NWS   "Superman Suck Slave": Lex Luthor drugs and orally rapes Superman. NWS Empty

Back to top Go down

"Superman Suck Slave": Lex Luthor drugs and orally rapes Superman. NWS
Page 1 of 1