Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chemistry, by Nick: "I silently urged him to squeeze my throat harder." (NWS)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

Chemistry, by Nick: "I silently urged him to squeeze my throat harder." (NWS) Empty
PostSubject: Chemistry, by Nick: "I silently urged him to squeeze my throat harder." (NWS)   Chemistry, by Nick: "I silently urged him to squeeze my throat harder." (NWS) EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 9:19 pm

X-Men Movie Slash Archive

I cannot link you to the fic directly, but you can find it pretty easily.

Anyways, this little story is about Rogue and Wolverine deciding to make a themselves and Toad sammich. It all begins with Toad breaking into to their school...

Quote :
The boss was back less than a day, and I was already on a mission. I don't know why Magneto wanted the young girl so much,
Oh, he just wants somebody to watch Gossip Girl with.

Quote :
I figured they wouldn't expect an attack on their home turf. Besides, the X-mansion had a security system even a six-year-old could figure out.
Just a billboard with some trees and a happy sky painted on it and a sign saying 'this is not the x-mansion'.

Quote :
It was only a half-hearted jump that got me over the twelve-foot privacy fence.
Yeah, after Xavier spent all that money on the holographic training room and the giant global mutant locator he did not have much left over for security. A chain link fence, a 'beware of dog sign', some of those fake security cameras, should be enough, right?

So, Toad strolls in and finds Rogue asleep on the couch.

Quote :
My excitement got the better of me.
Ew, there are minors present, mister!

Quote :
Without thinking, I reached her and wrapped my fingers around her throat.
Ruh-roh.

Anyways, touching Rogue does not affect him, Wolvie attacks him, and some of the other X-Men show up.

Quote :
The one-eyed preppy boy was there
Beware the evil preps!!!

Quote :
"Dew yew think yew can kill me b'fore I break 'er neck, then?"
“Dew?” Seriously? This is the inflection you are going to go with here?

So, Toad and Wolvie duke it out. There is some mention of Toads normally toxic spit not working, and then Wolvie gets him where he wants him...

Quote :
Magneto had trained me not to give in easily, but I was running out of options fast. I spat again, covering his mouth in slime, but he effortlessly sliced it off with his damned claws. "Sorry, bub. Got anything else?"

Arrogant bastard. Sure I do.
“Why, I have dozens of powers I never use! Did you know I can secrete mind-controlling pheromones and blow gust of air out of my lungs with the power to knock a grown man into the air?”

Quote :
I moaned softly and let nature take over for me. Enjoying his rough attention wasn't hard to do.
“Also I apparently have the power to get horny on demand? Huh, all the powers of a toad and a teen-aged boy.”

Quote :
Wolverine was playing right into my hands; question is, would he give into his animal lust?
The answer next on XXX-Men, When Wolverines go Wild!

Quote :
He stiffened, and I bucked my hips. He was already hard, and it surprised me a little. I thought it would take more effort to get him aroused. Nice to know I'm not the only guy who could get horny so fast. (Score one for a mutation.)
Seriously, just go to, like, any Jr. High. Those kids get hard-ons looking at inflated balloons because they resemble boobs.

Quote :
I bucked again and his eyes changed, the pupils dilating just enough for me to notice. Even his scent changed, the anger still there but animal arousal slowly taking over. I moaned again, and carefully lifted my hands to cover his. Then, closing my fingers over his, I silently urged him to squeeze my throat harder.
Damn, someone is into some kinky shit.

Quote :
"Fuck," he whispered, and tightened his grasp.
Two someones. Jeez, Wolverine, at least pick a safe word or something, you are gonna wind up on the news here.

Quote :
I moaned again, not having to act so much now. Damn, he had great strong hands, and he was so hot anyway...

He growled, and I wiggled under him once more. "Please..." I managed to get out, before I felt the black stars starting to explode behind my eyes. "Please..."

He didn't let go; I came in my pants. I couldn't help it. Fuck the mission; this was too hot to stop.

It seemed to suddenly hit him, what he was doing and with whom. He inhaled sharply and froze. "Ya sick fuck."
Takes two to tango~

Quote :
I grinned and he smashed my head into the ground once. I was captured, and it was worth it
Yeah, getting choked until you orgasm sounds like a good time to me.

Well, after this it gets a lot more boring. At first we have Toad being kept at the X-mansion because he has the magic ability to touch Rogue, and they are hoping they can study him and come up with something. Toad decides to cooperate thinking that his ability to touch Rogue will make it possible for him to seduce her and complete his mission. In the meanwhile he has a tracking anklet that will shock him with enough electricity to kill him if he tries to get it off.

Quote :
I ran my thumb over her fingers and wondered what it would be like to not touch anyone. She must've been desperate for a touch, must have been desperate for a caress...maybe desperate enough to take me as a lover. Maybe I still had a way to drop her right into Magneto's hands.
Yes. This plan will work. I mean, she is only, like 16 or some crap, she must be desperate for sex with a slimy creepo who just publicly spooged his pants on her lawn.

Quote :
He was so hot. Not like Sabertooth; that guy was all snarls and paws. No. Wolverine oozed sex like expensive cologne. The way he walked, the way he stood, the way he flicked out those ferocious claws... definitely all male.
Unlike Sabertooth, professional reverse-trap. Logan is all about male-ness. And straddling Toad, apparently.

Quote :
I didn't even get a chance to react before he was on top of me, straddling my chest, snarling in my face. "I care deeply for Marie. An' I don't want her first time being with some twisted pervert!"

Fucking accusations. Fucking accusations about sick little fucked-up me. Well, fuck you Logan, here it comes. I lashed out at him with my tongue, pushing him off me and knocking him into the refrigerator doors. "Sod off!" I yelled. "Dew yew think I was born enjoyin' that? Let me tell yew somethin', Logan. Men don'na care what yew look like when yew have a tongue that'll bring 'em off in seconds! And I didn'a care what they did, as long as the bloody bastards paid! Hew was I to say 'no' to the cash that got me food an' shelter?"
“And all the stranglin's I could want!”

Quote :
The room got deathly still until the kitchen light flashed on and a grumpy-looking Cyclops snapped, "What is going on down here?"

We'd knocked over a few pots and pans, and Logan's weight had dented the fridge door. We glared at each other accusingly. "Nothing," Logan finally said. "We were just talkin'."

"Tone it down, then. You're scaring the children, and the rest of us really would like to be able to sleep."
“I mean, really scaring the children. Is this really the correct place to be having this discussion?”

Not much more to say here, he sticks around and angsts a lot and eventually Wolverine and Rogue fall in love with him. They discover that Rogue lost her powers altogether the second Toad touched her and they have themselves some statutory in Wolvie's boathouse. Well, I guess Rogue still has one bullshit power:
Quote :
"When you were unconscious, I spent a lot of time holding your hand, marveling at the feel of another person's skin on my own. Instead of absorbing your life-force, I seemed to be able to absorb your emotions and memories."
Oh yeah, that is completely badass and not insultingly girly and useless at all.

This is followed my a quickie called “Visual” that involves Wolvie and Toad swimming or something.
Quote :
"Do yew need sunscreen?"

"Naw. Ya?"
Oh, now I see why they love each other! They both talk like they never passed grade school!

Quote :
"Logan? I love yew."

He leaned down and kissed me. "Love ya too, Bran."
Oh, also Mortimer's pretend middle name is Brandon and he likes to be called 'Bran.' Just throwing that out there. Anyways, they act all super mushy and disgusting until Xavier calls them out on their gross.

Quote :
We lay making out awhile longer until I heard the Professor in my head. Would you two please stop broadcasting quite so loudly?
Yey! Go Professor X!

Quote :
Jeez, Professor, kill the mood.

Sorry, Bran, but I didn't find it necessary to have that as a visual.
Umm... Professor X with brain damage?

Quote :
I blinked. Did the Professor really make a joke?
I dunno, did he even make a sentence?
Back to top Go down

Chemistry, by Nick: "I silently urged him to squeeze my throat harder." (NWS)
Page 1 of 1