Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Somebody is going to eat my pussy or I’m going to cut your fucking throat.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jesus.
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Jesus.

Somebody is going to eat my pussy or I’m going to cut your fucking throat. Empty
PostSubject: Somebody is going to eat my pussy or I’m going to cut your fucking throat.   Somebody is going to eat my pussy or I’m going to cut your fucking throat. EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 12:03 pm

I don't know if this is real. I do not care.

Excerpted here:
Spoiler:

Essentially,

Quote :
While Danny Williams “declined said invitation,” the other man, Adam Watson, told cops that he “agreed to perform at her request.” However, as Watson approached Williams, “he became overwhelmed by horrible vaginal odor emitting from Melissa Williams.” Watson, understandably, “declined to proceed any further.”

Like my nana always said, "If you go into a fish shop and it smells like unwashed woma-"

...wait a sec.

Quote :
This is when Melissa Williams allegedly “produced a lock-back folding knife,” opened it, and pointed the weapon at her estranged husband. She then reportedly uttered a line never before memorialized in a police report: “Somebody is going to eat my pussy or I’m going to cut your fucking throat.”

Dang. It's been that long, girl?

Quote :
When Deputy Mellinger arrived on the scene he observed Williams--who, like the two men, appeared to be intoxicated--nude from the waist down.

Tuned out with her poon out.

Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

Somebody is going to eat my pussy or I’m going to cut your fucking throat. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somebody is going to eat my pussy or I’m going to cut your fucking throat.   Somebody is going to eat my pussy or I’m going to cut your fucking throat. EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 12:30 pm

There's a typo in the document, and it's bothering me.

She "waived" the knife.

If one waives a knife, surely the threat is over?
Back to top Go down
Knorg
Behind Blue Eyes
Behind Blue Eyes
Knorg

PostSubject: Re: Somebody is going to eat my pussy or I’m going to cut your fucking throat.   Somebody is going to eat my pussy or I’m going to cut your fucking throat. EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 12:35 pm

When people need a hazmat suit to approach your genitals, the threat is never over.
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Somebody is going to eat my pussy or I’m going to cut your fucking throat.   Somebody is going to eat my pussy or I’m going to cut your fucking throat. EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 9:18 pm

I'm with Jesus on this; I don't care if it's real, it's still one of the funniest things I've ever read.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somebody is going to eat my pussy or I’m going to cut your fucking throat.   Somebody is going to eat my pussy or I’m going to cut your fucking throat. Empty

Back to top Go down

Somebody is going to eat my pussy or I’m going to cut your fucking throat.
Page 1 of 1