Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mother-to-be deemed 'too stupid' to raise child or marry fiance

Go down 
+32
grmblfjx
Azzandra
KelinciHutan
Hot Cancer
Snoof
Waffles
Baron Chuddlington III
TheHedonist
bleachedblackcat
theweirdkind
Sloth
vade
Root Admin
VB
Zeiss Manifold
Delcat
Wandering Critic
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
EileenK98
Rabid Badger
Cyberwulf
Mikey Go WOOGA
Psy-4
Sorsa A. Jänis
TheHermit
Thanos6
Theaphelia
unskilled78
Mr.Doobie
Mafiosa
Lady Anne
Malganis
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

Mother-to-be deemed 'too stupid' to raise child or marry fiance - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mother-to-be deemed 'too stupid' to raise child or marry fiance   Mother-to-be deemed 'too stupid' to raise child or marry fiance - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:07 pm

TECHNICALLY, people with learning disabilities ARE stupid, it's just considered politically incorrect to call them that, and you have to be understanding.

Still, she's pregnant, and her fiance WANTS to marry her so they can raise the child together, but Social Services won't permit her to GET MARRIED because she's too 'stupid'.

What the fuck does Social Services usually care about intervening in marriage? They let Islamic girls get forced into marriage by their parents all the time; since when did they care about 'stupid' people?

Why dont' they just fucking cut her tubes and be done with it?
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Mother-to-be deemed 'too stupid' to raise child or marry fiance   Mother-to-be deemed 'too stupid' to raise child or marry fiance - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:27 pm

Harley Quinn hyenaholic wrote:
TECHNICALLY, people with learning disabilities ARE stupid, it's just considered politically incorrect to call them that, and you have to be understanding.

The definition that Wandering Critic gave of stupid is, "someone of below average intelligence". Having a learning disability doesn't make you less intelligent.
Back to top Go down
Hot Cancer
Playwright
Playwright
Hot Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Mother-to-be deemed 'too stupid' to raise child or marry fiance   Mother-to-be deemed 'too stupid' to raise child or marry fiance - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:43 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:
Whinging about "political correctness" means you lose all credibility.

Saying WC was making a "High pitched, ringing sound" when he clearly wasn't makes you lose the credibility you didn't have to begin with.

whinge
–verb (used without object), whinged, whing⋅ing. British and Australian Informal.

to complain; whine.

Go back to school Michael.
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Mother-to-be deemed 'too stupid' to raise child or marry fiance   Mother-to-be deemed 'too stupid' to raise child or marry fiance - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:06 pm

Why dont' they just fucking cut her tubes and be done with it?

Because forcing an invasive and largely irreversible surgery on her is somehow magically less of a violation than forbidding her to marry the guy she apparently loves, and who loves her, and forbidding her to raise her child with her fiance? :bang:

Harley... no. Just no. Mother-to-be deemed 'too stupid' to raise child or marry fiance - Page 3 724940 Have you ever read one fucking thing about eugenics in the 19th and early 20th centuries?

Wandering Critic, again, I think that was said about her being 'stupid' in the paper was morally wrong and also inaccurate. Now she is likely going to be mocked and tarred as the 'stupid' girl who wasn't even allowed to marry and/or raise her child. How is that brand of shame going to help her try to overcome any learning difficulties she might have, which have never been defined, or even proven to be at all existent in her case? Simple answer: it won't help, and could even hurt.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Mother-to-be deemed 'too stupid' to raise child or marry fiance   Mother-to-be deemed 'too stupid' to raise child or marry fiance - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:20 pm

Hey Mal, crazy as it sounds, Harley was being sarcastic. Read her post again, please.
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Mother-to-be deemed 'too stupid' to raise child or marry fiance   Mother-to-be deemed 'too stupid' to raise child or marry fiance - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:28 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
Hey Mal, crazy as it sounds, Harley was being sarcastic. Read her post again, please.

Point taken. Thanks Cyber.

Sorry, Harley, my apologies for misreading your post.
Back to top Go down
Sorsa A. Jänis
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sorsa A. Jänis

PostSubject: Re: Mother-to-be deemed 'too stupid' to raise child or marry fiance   Mother-to-be deemed 'too stupid' to raise child or marry fiance - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 5:30 pm

Mr.Doobie wrote:
Quote :
I have to disagree. She is (or may be, since they give us no usable information) stupid. Assholes who leave their cigarettes out and then beat their 2-year-old to death are not stupid; they're murderous sons of bitches. "Stupid" is lacking intelligence; "murderous son of a bitch" is lacking humanity.

Stupid is a perfectly valid word, meaning "not smart". I prefer it to whatever euphemism is in fashion this year, if for no better reason than I don't have to keep learning new ones or risk being told that whatever was last year's proper euphemism is politically incorrect this year.

One has to wonder what word should apply to someone who complains that a word isn't being used as an insult.

Yet calling her stupid still remains inaccurate, at least until we know the extent of her "mild disabilities". Stupid implies that she is of below average mental functioning (ie: retarded), while "mild disabilities" could mean a wide variety of disorders that don't necessarily impair her intelligence. For all we know, her "mild disability" could be as (relatively) minor as ADHD.
I gotta agree here. I would get damn pissed off if I was called stupid just because I have ADHD. Calling me stupid, because I actually am not the brightest kid there is okay though. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://sunbeamattack.deviantart.com/
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Mother-to-be deemed 'too stupid' to raise child or marry fiance   Mother-to-be deemed 'too stupid' to raise child or marry fiance - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 6:24 pm

I don't mean to be offensive, sitting here with an Autistic Spectrum Disorder as I do, but if a kid has a learning disability, they are generally less intelligent than those without. YES, they may have some amazing hidden talent, I don't deny that. Hell, depending on the disorder they might even have perfectly normal intelligence.

But in matters of looking after themselves, and other people, they often prove to be less capable. That includes me, btw. I can barely take care of myself, and I couldn't take care of a dog, let alone a baby.
(Do NOT start insulting me about that, PLEASE. Having the common sense to know I couldn't take care of a baby of my own makes me sad.)

Calling them 'stupid' for that reason is EXTREMELY offensive.

But regardless, they wouldn't take away the child if she was married. And yet they sit there and they say, "No, you're not smart enough to get married so your husband can help you look after this baby. We're just going to take it away from you."

It's a goddamn Catch-22.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Mother-to-be deemed 'too stupid' to raise child or marry fiance   Mother-to-be deemed 'too stupid' to raise child or marry fiance - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:02 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
Wandering Critic wrote:
BAAAAWWWWWWWWW I CAN'T CALL PEOPLE RETARDS AND SPASTICS WITHOUT PEOPLE LOOKING AT ME LIKE I'M A FUCKING ASSHOLE WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO

ps the only one who's "all upset" here is you

Uh, yo. :hmm:

I'm with him. This accomplishes nothing but irritating the people who have to keep up with all of this bullshit.
Back to top Go down
KelinciHutan
Global Nomad
Global Nomad
KelinciHutan

PostSubject: Re: Mother-to-be deemed 'too stupid' to raise child or marry fiance   Mother-to-be deemed 'too stupid' to raise child or marry fiance - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:25 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:
Wandering Critic wrote:
BAAAAWWWWWWWWW I CAN'T CALL PEOPLE RETARDS AND SPASTICS WITHOUT PEOPLE LOOKING AT ME LIKE I'M A FUCKING ASSHOLE WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO
Uh, yo. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm with him. This accomplishes nothing but irritating the people who have to keep up with all of this bullshit.
Oh my word. We are on a forum dedicated to making fun of stupid people. It's not like we're hard up for legitimate idiocy to point and laugh at. Complaining because you "can't call people stupid anymore" really only makes you stupid for not noticing where it is you are making the complaint!

Learning disabled does not mean stupid. The two are not the same. They are different. As in unequal. These are non-identical things. Separated. Disparate. Apart. Unalike. Dissimilar. Not synonymous. Divorced. Removed from one another. Chalk and cheese. Apples and oranges. A square peg and a round hole. Unrelated. Two different circles on a Venn Diagram. Two things you could not put on a list like this one where everything on it means basically the same thing!

Good grief, a mild learning disability might only affect one subject area. In fact, depending on just how mild it is, you might not be able to tell when interacting with her in a standard classroom! Maybe she is stupid. Who am I to guess? The fact that she's LD does not make her unable to raise a child, nor does it mean she is stupid. And while the fact that she's seventeen and he's twenty-five does make my eyebrows go up (which I notice everyone, Cyberwulf included, has passed over mentioning in favor of arguing about whether or not we can call people stupid), none of this "she has a learning disability" is sufficient justification for taking her child away from her.
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Mother-to-be deemed 'too stupid' to raise child or marry fiance   Mother-to-be deemed 'too stupid' to raise child or marry fiance - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:48 pm

KelinciHutan wrote:
And while the fact that she's seventeen and he's twenty-five does make my eyebrows go up (which I notice everyone, Cyberwulf included, has passed over mentioning in favor of arguing about whether or not we can call people stupid)

The age of consent in Scotland, England, and Northern Ireland is 16, with Ireland having an age of consent set at "17 for carnal acts and 15 for non-carnal contact". So their relationship is perfectly legal, and I honestly have to commend the guy for caring about this young woman so much that he wants to marry her, be a good partner for her, and that he feels responsible and loving towards their child.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Mother-to-be deemed 'too stupid' to raise child or marry fiance   Mother-to-be deemed 'too stupid' to raise child or marry fiance - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:56 pm

There are much greater age differences than 17 and 25. It's only 8 years. It's only one year short of my parent's age difference.
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: Mother-to-be deemed 'too stupid' to raise child or marry fiance   Mother-to-be deemed 'too stupid' to raise child or marry fiance - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 3:19 am

Snoof wrote:
Remember the awesome power of selective reporting. "Social Worker Does Job Well" isn't news, whereas you can get two or three days worth of headlines out of "Social Worker Fucks Up Completely" if you spin it right.
This, exactly. If a surgeon fucks up an operation badly enough to get on the news, there's talk for a bit about policy and preventative measures, but because the profession is revered in the public eye, it blows over pretty fast. If a social worker makes a mistake and it gets on the news, there's no consideration given for them being human and having to make really fucking tough choices as their job definition, it's just OH SOCIAL WORKERS ARE SOULLESS MONSTERS THAT DO NOTHING BUT KILL OLD PEOPLE AND TAKE BABIES AWAY FROM THEIR MOTHERS.

Fuck that. My mother and her district work long hours during the day and are on the phone late into the night making the terminally ill comfortable andeasing the grief of the living. They do everything they can to make sure people get to keep their power turned on and their fridges filled and the medication they need, which, I might add, is getting harder and harder these days. They do the icky bits when the nurses aren't there whether it's in their job description or not, because it has to be done. They deal with human suffering every day of their lives because someone has to. And they never, ever get on the news for it.

Social workers are fucking unsung saints. There are bad ones the same as there are bad ones in any profession, but they don't deserve to be vilified for that.

Are we all clear on that?

...good, then. Er. Don't, um. Do it again.

...I'm not good at being angry.

Wandering Critic wrote:
The problem with euphemisms (since Cyberwulf got all upset about me
saying "politically correct") is you're never entirely sure what they
mean. "Learning disabilities" might mean something like dyslexia, and
the person could be brilliant once they get information through that
bottleneck.
You're right, "learning disabilities" is a really broad classification. It could stand to be clarified.

...then you get into some areas I'm not gonna touch, but I agree about the broadness thing.

I, uh. Have a friend with dyslexia, and stuff.

It was a valid point, okay?
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
Azzandra
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Azzandra

PostSubject: Re: Mother-to-be deemed 'too stupid' to raise child or marry fiance   Mother-to-be deemed 'too stupid' to raise child or marry fiance - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 4:47 am

Malganis wrote:
KelinciHutan wrote:
And while the fact that she's seventeen and he's twenty-five does make my eyebrows go up (which I notice everyone, Cyberwulf included, has passed over mentioning in favor of arguing about whether or not we can call people stupid)

The age of consent in Scotland, England, and Northern Ireland is 16, with Ireland having an age of consent set at "17 for carnal acts and 15 for non-carnal contact". So their relationship is perfectly legal, and I honestly have to commend the guy for caring about this young woman so much that he wants to marry her, be a good partner for her, and that he feels responsible and loving towards their child.

I suppose that as stupid as Social Services thinks she is, she's still smart enough to have chosen a decent guy as the father of her child. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Mother-to-be deemed 'too stupid' to raise child or marry fiance   Mother-to-be deemed 'too stupid' to raise child or marry fiance - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 10:50 am

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
And hasn't half of this board advocated a parenting license to keep fools like this from raising kids? Razz

Mmmmmno.

Don't cry, Mikey, your learning disabilities reading comprehension might get better if you keep practising.
Back to top Go down
Theaphelia
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Theaphelia

PostSubject: Re: Mother-to-be deemed 'too stupid' to raise child or marry fiance   Mother-to-be deemed 'too stupid' to raise child or marry fiance - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 1:40 pm

Delcat wrote:
If a social worker makes a mistake and it gets on the news, there's no consideration given for them being human and having to make really fucking tough choices as their job definition, it's just OH SOCIAL WORKERS ARE SOULLESS MONSTERS THAT DO NOTHING BUT KILL OLD PEOPLE AND TAKE BABIES AWAY FROM THEIR MOTHERS.

Except that there's a difference between making a mistake and being a heartless bitch. It's possible the worker in this article made a mistake. Our social worker was just a heartless bitch. Someone making mistakes doesn't sit there and roll her eyes when you tell her you've actually won custody despite the odds.

Quote :
They do everything they can to make sure people get to keep their power turned on and their fridges filled and the medication they need, which, I might add, is getting harder and harder these days.

Where's the food stamps that we needed and were denied? Where's the aid that we could have used, that could have kept my mother from having to pawn away irreplaceable, sentimental treasures just to make sure her and my stepdad could pay the mortgage and keep the electric on? Have you ever been through a situation like that, where your life and future (and your child's/grandchild's life and future) rests in an uncaring someone else's hands? It makes you very angry and cynical.

I will concede that not all of them are bad, since the social worker from the other state was very nice and pretty much bent over backwards to help us (and being angry, I forgot about her; she was awesome though. Sorry, ma'am). Maybe it's just my state. And for all I know, your mom could be the best social worker on the planet, but I think I have perfectly good reason to be pissed off at social services, after the Hell they put us through, and let us go through.

Also, my post was a rant, not made deliberately to attack you, so stop taking it as a personal attack. I can't count all the "EVIL RACIST VIOLENT COP" rants I've seen on this forum, around my school, and pretty much everywhere. Sure, I could say "fuck you all for being ignorant," and accuse them of slandering my grandfather, who was an officer for many years and is the gentlest, hardest to anger person I know (and my father, two uncles, and stepmother, who are all officers of various kinds). But, I don't, because they're not attacking me or my family, they're angrily ranting.

That's all I have to say. Take it how you want.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Mother-to-be deemed 'too stupid' to raise child or marry fiance   Mother-to-be deemed 'too stupid' to raise child or marry fiance - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 3:25 pm

Social Services have been decent enough but they sure do put an assload of paperwork in front of you just to make getting Personal Assisstants and make sure your goddamn DLA is sure taking its time to get paid into the right account.

The Social Services PEOPLE are decent enough, just doing their jobs.

The DEPARTMENT is a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Mother-to-be deemed 'too stupid' to raise child or marry fiance   Mother-to-be deemed 'too stupid' to raise child or marry fiance - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 4:45 pm

I don't mean to be offensive, sitting here with an Autistic Spectrum Disorder as I do, but if a kid has a learning disability, they are generally less intelligent than those without.

Not necessarily. People with learning disabilities can benefit greatly from a teaching method that suits them better.

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:
Wandering Critic wrote:

Uh, yo. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

IOW you're too stupid to stop calling people retards and learn to use words that don't carry a whole load of baggage from the bad old days when people with everything from intellectual disabilities to mild cases of depression were locked away in asylums and had chunks of their brains cut out to make them more "manageable".

KelinciHutan wrote:

The fact that they would otherwise have been allowed to marry if not for her learning disability, and the fact that the guy hasn't been charged with statutory rape might be little clues for you.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Mother-to-be deemed 'too stupid' to raise child or marry fiance   Mother-to-be deemed 'too stupid' to raise child or marry fiance - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 6:05 pm

'Stupid' is such a subjective, offensive and vague word. It tells us nothing about the woman, other than that the Social Worker deemed her to be unintelligent.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Mother-to-be deemed 'too stupid' to raise child or marry fiance   Mother-to-be deemed 'too stupid' to raise child or marry fiance - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 6:55 pm

I don't mean to be offensive, sitting here with an Autistic Spectrum Disorder as I do, but if a kid has a learning disability, they are generally less intelligent than those without.
Einstein and Edison were both slow learners (learning disabled). I wouldn't call either of them stupid, or even less intelligent than average.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
KelinciHutan
Global Nomad
Global Nomad
KelinciHutan

PostSubject: Re: Mother-to-be deemed 'too stupid' to raise child or marry fiance   Mother-to-be deemed 'too stupid' to raise child or marry fiance - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 7:07 pm

'Stupid' is such a subjective, offensive and vague word. It tells us nothing about the woman, other than that the Social Worker deemed her to be unintelligent.

I am getting mixed messages here.

Cyberwulf wrote:
KelinciHutan wrote:
The fact that they would otherwise have been allowed to marry if not for her learning disability, and the fact that the guy hasn't been charged with statutory rape might be little clues for you.
That seventeen was over the age of majority in her area of residence? Yeah, I did actually manage to catch that particularly glaringly obvious fact, thanks. Honestly, age differences like that always raise my eyebrows. For all that I think that the Pedo Hunt mentality we sometimes get going on in the US could very well be overkill, and for all that this couple is clearly committed to both each other and their child (or would be if the stupid SS hadn't gotten in their way), and even given the fact that anyone here could probably trot out a few examples of couples that clearly haven't had an issue with age difference, when you come right down the point, I'm just as squeamish about seventeen-year-olds dating people in their mid-twenties as a lot of other people in the States. But "makes my eyebrows go up" does not mean "AHHH, CALL THE POLICE ON THIS EVIL PIECE OF SCUM!!!" It means something more along the lines of, "Boy, I hope her relatives kept an extra close eye on him during the getting-to-know-you stage."
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Mother-to-be deemed 'too stupid' to raise child or marry fiance   Mother-to-be deemed 'too stupid' to raise child or marry fiance - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 7:33 pm

KelinciHutan wrote:
But "makes my eyebrows go up" does not mean "AHHH, CALL THE POLICE ON THIS EVIL PIECE OF SCUM!!!" It means something more along the lines of, "Boy, I hope her relatives kept an extra close eye on him during the getting-to-know-you stage."

I'd say that whether she was dating a guy in his twenties or in his teens.
Back to top Go down
TheHermit
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
TheHermit

PostSubject: Re: Mother-to-be deemed 'too stupid' to raise child or marry fiance   Mother-to-be deemed 'too stupid' to raise child or marry fiance - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 10:45 pm

Lady Anne wrote:
Einstein... [was a] slow learner (learning disabled).
Present: Report Card

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I don't know about Edison, but Einstein was an extraordinarily good student and got top marks throughout his entire education.
Back to top Go down
Sorsa A. Jänis
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sorsa A. Jänis

PostSubject: Re: Mother-to-be deemed 'too stupid' to raise child or marry fiance   Mother-to-be deemed 'too stupid' to raise child or marry fiance - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 4:37 am

TheHermit wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:
Einstein... [was a] slow learner (learning disabled).
Present: Report Card

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I don't know about Edison, but Einstein was an extraordinarily good student and got top marks throughout his entire education.
Having learning disability doesn't mean that you must have poor marks. I had top marks back in seconary school and I did very well in upper secondary school as well. I am learning disabled, which doesn't mean being bad at school or failing at life. If you are learning disabled, you just need alternative way to learn stuff.

I hate when people automatically assume that you're some sort of stupid retard, if you have learning disability. Thank you very much, both me and my bro' have been IQ tested and we scored above average.
Back to top Go down
http://sunbeamattack.deviantart.com/
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Mother-to-be deemed 'too stupid' to raise child or marry fiance   Mother-to-be deemed 'too stupid' to raise child or marry fiance - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:47 am

Lots of personal butthurt flying around in this thread. I nearly tripped and lost my scalp at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mother-to-be deemed 'too stupid' to raise child or marry fiance   Mother-to-be deemed 'too stupid' to raise child or marry fiance - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mother-to-be deemed 'too stupid' to raise child or marry fiance
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next