Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What the Guys Think - Azumangah Daioh LOLSNORE from one of our own

Go down 
+24
Root Admin
Reepicheep-chan
caffeine addict
Aggie
Wolf
Bamshalam
Narwhal
quamp
grmblfjx
Seule
Knorg
Mikey Go WOOGA
Malganis
Mafiosa
Delcat
Trioculus
Sorsa A. Jänis
Zeiss Manifold
Keith Fraser
Mae Bedlam
Hot Cancer
Miss Prince
saeku
Cyberwulf
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
myeerah
Contributor
Contributor
myeerah

What the Guys Think - Azumangah Daioh LOLSNORE from one of our own - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the Guys Think - Azumangah Daioh LOLSNORE from one of our own   What the Guys Think - Azumangah Daioh LOLSNORE from one of our own - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 4:59 pm

Bamshalam wrote:
Describing someone as having olive tones isn't nearly as fetishistic, though, and that's the main problem I have with being described as chocolaty. That, and it's worn out as hell.

Point.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

What the Guys Think - Azumangah Daioh LOLSNORE from one of our own - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the Guys Think - Azumangah Daioh LOLSNORE from one of our own   What the Guys Think - Azumangah Daioh LOLSNORE from one of our own - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 10:57 pm

Mafiosa wrote:
Bamshalam wrote:
Goddammit when will people learn that using the word Ebony does not endear black women to them

And neither does likening us to chocolate. Just don't fucking do it.

What about brown sugaaaa

...Why are people always compared to food?

Ask whoever first referred to a white dude as a cracker. Or ask the the man who started calling French people fruits. Razz

Bammy wrote:
Describing someone as having olive tones isn't nearly as fetishistic, though, and that's the main problem I have with being described as chocolaty. That, and it's worn out as hell.

Is that a no to Coco Puffs? What the Guys Think - Azumangah Daioh LOLSNORE from one of our own - Page 3 203843

They're your b00bs. Cool
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: What the Guys Think - Azumangah Daioh LOLSNORE from one of our own   What the Guys Think - Azumangah Daioh LOLSNORE from one of our own - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 1:12 am

^ Asshole, you actually made me laugh. >.<
Back to top Go down
Exodia's Right Leg
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Exodia's Right Leg

PostSubject: Re: What the Guys Think - Azumangah Daioh LOLSNORE from one of our own   What the Guys Think - Azumangah Daioh LOLSNORE from one of our own - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 1:38 am

I'm laughing too much to type anything witty. Best thread I've seen in a looong while.

Or maybe I'm too much of a lurker/newbie to see the combination of quamp and Penny Arcade as a tired joke.
Back to top Go down
Bamshalam
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Bamshalam

PostSubject: Re: What the Guys Think - Azumangah Daioh LOLSNORE from one of our own   What the Guys Think - Azumangah Daioh LOLSNORE from one of our own - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 1:44 am

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Mafiosa wrote:
Bamshalam wrote:
Goddammit when will people learn that using the word Ebony does not endear black women to them

What about brown sugaaaa

...Why are people always compared to food?

Ask whoever first referred to a white dude as a cracker. Or ask the the man who started calling French people fruits. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Dammit Mikey, Cracker refers to the sound whips make when they're striking my people's Ebony, Chocolaty backs.

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Bammy wrote:

Is that a no to Coco Puffs? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

They're your b00bs. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Goddamn you I laughed so hard I woke up my roommate

I would sig this if my sigs ever showed up
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: What the Guys Think - Azumangah Daioh LOLSNORE from one of our own   What the Guys Think - Azumangah Daioh LOLSNORE from one of our own - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 9:10 am

Bamshalam wrote:

Goddamn you I laughed so hard I woke up my roommate

I would sig this if my sigs ever showed up

Did you click the little button in Profile-Preferences to attach your signature?
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: What the Guys Think - Azumangah Daioh LOLSNORE from one of our own   What the Guys Think - Azumangah Daioh LOLSNORE from one of our own - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 10:04 am

Bamshalam wrote:

Yeah, "olive" usually refers to a pretty specific skin tone anyway, while "chocolate" is just a pretty lazy catch-all.
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: What the Guys Think - Azumangah Daioh LOLSNORE from one of our own   What the Guys Think - Azumangah Daioh LOLSNORE from one of our own - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 1:54 pm

Malganis wrote:
Quote :

Whenever I see that, I think of someone who is literally made of chocolate.

Gawddammit I hate that commercial so fucking much
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: What the Guys Think - Azumangah Daioh LOLSNORE from one of our own   What the Guys Think - Azumangah Daioh LOLSNORE from one of our own - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:49 pm

grmblfjx wrote:
Malganis wrote:
Quote :

Whenever I see that, I think of someone who is literally made of chocolate.

Gawddammit I hate that commercial so fucking much

Arrgh, I hate that too (I saw it playing before the movie trailers started when I got to a movie way early). It's so frickin' creepy. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Fitchsticks
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Fitchsticks

PostSubject: Re: What the Guys Think - Azumangah Daioh LOLSNORE from one of our own   What the Guys Think - Azumangah Daioh LOLSNORE from one of our own - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:05 pm

One of my friends was called an 'African Goddess' in a club buy a guy she said was 'grinding his crotch into my stomach.' She went on to say 'I was like... I'm from Souf London mate?'
Back to top Go down
Zeiss Manifold
Ants got into everyone
Ants got into everyone
Zeiss Manifold

PostSubject: Re: What the Guys Think - Azumangah Daioh LOLSNORE from one of our own   What the Guys Think - Azumangah Daioh LOLSNORE from one of our own - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 10:15 pm

...So, is quamp finally gone?

Yikes, we got rid of two of the forum Amoeba Boys within a week.
Back to top Go down
Bamshalam
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Bamshalam

PostSubject: Re: What the Guys Think - Azumangah Daioh LOLSNORE from one of our own   What the Guys Think - Azumangah Daioh LOLSNORE from one of our own - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 11:11 pm

Fitchsticks wrote:
One of my friends was called an 'African Goddess' in a club buy a guy she said was 'grinding his crotch into my stomach.' She went on to say 'I was like... I'm from Souf London mate?'
Pick up lines that throw back to my ~*African Rootz*~ make me laugh too hard for me to be irritated at them. It's just like...what. I'm not from Nubia, guys. Considering that, I don't think I'm their Queen.
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: What the Guys Think - Azumangah Daioh LOLSNORE from one of our own   What the Guys Think - Azumangah Daioh LOLSNORE from one of our own - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 1:41 am

So what's our attack plan for Chris? A three-part attack on his honor--land, air, and /b/?
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
Zeiss Manifold
Ants got into everyone
Ants got into everyone
Zeiss Manifold

PostSubject: Re: What the Guys Think - Azumangah Daioh LOLSNORE from one of our own   What the Guys Think - Azumangah Daioh LOLSNORE from one of our own - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 1:50 am

Delcat wrote:
So what's our attack plan for Chris? A three-part attack on his honor--land, air, and /b/?

Not to worry, I have a cunning plan...

YO CHRIS, THE WOMENFOLK HAVE OFT COMPLAINED THAT YOU ARE BEREFT OF EXCITEMENT AND JOIE DE VIVRE

THEY FIND YOUR REMARKS UNREMARKABLE

UNREMARKABLE
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: What the Guys Think - Azumangah Daioh LOLSNORE from one of our own   What the Guys Think - Azumangah Daioh LOLSNORE from one of our own - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 1:59 am

MY LIP QUIVERS WITH DISTASTE EVERY TIME I READ YOUR POSTS

QUIVERS LIKE A JELL-O SALAD WITH 'MOST UNRIPENED PINEAPPLE CHUNKS
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the Guys Think - Azumangah Daioh LOLSNORE from one of our own   What the Guys Think - Azumangah Daioh LOLSNORE from one of our own - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What the Guys Think - Azumangah Daioh LOLSNORE from one of our own
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3