Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What the Guys Think - Azumangah Daioh LOLSNORE from one of our own

Go down 
+24
Root Admin
Reepicheep-chan
caffeine addict
Aggie
Wolf
Bamshalam
Narwhal
quamp
grmblfjx
Seule
Knorg
Mikey Go WOOGA
Malganis
Mafiosa
Delcat
Trioculus
Sorsa A. Jänis
Zeiss Manifold
Keith Fraser
Mae Bedlam
Hot Cancer
Miss Prince
saeku
Cyberwulf
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zeiss Manifold
Ants got into everyone
Ants got into everyone
Zeiss Manifold

What the Guys Think - Azumangah Daioh LOLSNORE from one of our own - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the Guys Think - Azumangah Daioh LOLSNORE from one of our own   What the Guys Think - Azumangah Daioh LOLSNORE from one of our own - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 5:58 pm

quamp wrote:
2. I'm not perfect, and as being a human, I'm going to screw up now and then. If you can't handle that, GET OVER IT.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bamshalam
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Bamshalam

What the Guys Think - Azumangah Daioh LOLSNORE from one of our own - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the Guys Think - Azumangah Daioh LOLSNORE from one of our own   What the Guys Think - Azumangah Daioh LOLSNORE from one of our own - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 9:57 pm

quamp wrote:
2. I'm not perfect, and as being a human, I'm going to screw up now and then. If you can't handle that, GET OVER IT.
YEAH LEAVE HIM ALONE
IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT DON'T READ IT GOSH YOU GUYS
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: What the Guys Think - Azumangah Daioh LOLSNORE from one of our own   What the Guys Think - Azumangah Daioh LOLSNORE from one of our own - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 10:00 pm

quamp wrote:
I'm not perfect, and as being a human, I'm going to screw up now and then. If you can't handle that, GET OVER IT.

quamp. We can handle the fact that you wrote a piece of lulz-worthy crap just fine. Look. Look how well we're handling it. What the Guys Think - Azumangah Daioh LOLSNORE from one of our own - Page 2 611762

Also, seriously, dood, how COULD you write this and not think it's grade-A spork material? Seriously, did you really write those atrociously cliched, amazingly unerotic, hilariously horrible sex scenes with a straight face?

Come now. What the Guys Think - Azumangah Daioh LOLSNORE from one of our own - Page 2 611762

Uh... not like that.
Back to top Go down
Sorsa A. Jänis
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sorsa A. Jänis

PostSubject: Re: What the Guys Think - Azumangah Daioh LOLSNORE from one of our own   What the Guys Think - Azumangah Daioh LOLSNORE from one of our own - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 6:27 am

I'm very surprised that Quamp is acting like your average fanbrat, but well he did write this piece hilarity as well.

At least he's a bit interesting now when he stood up to defend himself.
Back to top Go down
http://sunbeamattack.deviantart.com/
Knorg
Behind Blue Eyes
Behind Blue Eyes
Knorg

PostSubject: Re: What the Guys Think - Azumangah Daioh LOLSNORE from one of our own   What the Guys Think - Azumangah Daioh LOLSNORE from one of our own - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 1:26 pm

Sat down and grabbed some pocky to chew on while defending himself, I think you mean.

Quote :
I'm going to screw up now and then

Now and then may be regarded as a misfortune, but for 50+ stories over tens of thousands of words looks like carelessness. etc.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: What the Guys Think - Azumangah Daioh LOLSNORE from one of our own   What the Guys Think - Azumangah Daioh LOLSNORE from one of our own - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 12:05 am

I keep thinking that, judging by his love of clumsy euphemisms, "every now and then" is just Quamp's way of saying "every time I fire up the word processor."
Back to top Go down
http://www.wolvesmark.blogspot.com/
Aggie
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Aggie

PostSubject: Re: What the Guys Think - Azumangah Daioh LOLSNORE from one of our own   What the Guys Think - Azumangah Daioh LOLSNORE from one of our own - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 5:43 am

Narwhal wrote:
HE DIDN'T WRITE THESE FICS FOR THE LIKES OF YOU!

Back to top Go down
Delcat
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: What the Guys Think - Azumangah Daioh LOLSNORE from one of our own   What the Guys Think - Azumangah Daioh LOLSNORE from one of our own - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:09 am

Aggie wrote:
Narwhal wrote:
HE DIDN'T WRITE THESE FICS FOR THE LIKES OF YOU!

whoa, I'm experiencing some deja vu here guys
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: What the Guys Think - Azumangah Daioh LOLSNORE from one of our own   What the Guys Think - Azumangah Daioh LOLSNORE from one of our own - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 9:49 am

We're getting a lot of mileage out of that Penny Arcade comic.

Here, now we don't have to keep reposting it.

Back to top Go down
Bamshalam
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Bamshalam

PostSubject: Re: What the Guys Think - Azumangah Daioh LOLSNORE from one of our own   What the Guys Think - Azumangah Daioh LOLSNORE from one of our own - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 11:19 am

ilu Mafi

Thanks for hopping off the troll train
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: What the Guys Think - Azumangah Daioh LOLSNORE from one of our own   What the Guys Think - Azumangah Daioh LOLSNORE from one of our own - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 11:37 am

Bamshalam wrote:
ilu Mafi

I love you

Awwww, as long as shit stays fun I'll keep off trollan.
Back to top Go down
Aggie
Aggie

PostSubject: Re: What the Guys Think - Azumangah Daioh LOLSNORE from one of our own   What the Guys Think - Azumangah Daioh LOLSNORE from one of our own - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 3:13 pm

Thanks Mafiosa; that's just what I needed. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: What the Guys Think - Azumangah Daioh LOLSNORE from one of our own   What the Guys Think - Azumangah Daioh LOLSNORE from one of our own - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:23 pm

Bamshalam wrote:
ilu Mafi

Aww, come on ride it