Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Creepier than the Loveshy guys? You got it!

Go down 
+7
Cyberwulf
Sheba
Kakashifan727
Chris91
TheIan
ViewSonic
Knorg
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Knorg
Behind Blue Eyes
Behind Blue Eyes
Knorg

Creepier than the Loveshy guys? You got it! Empty
PostSubject: Creepier than the Loveshy guys? You got it!   Creepier than the Loveshy guys? You got it! EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 9:21 am

http://www.vicious-board.com/forum/index.php is a board where the users don't just bitch and whine that they can't get laid, they also post pictures of girlfriends, ex-girlfriends, family members, friends and random strangers and ask each other "How would you rape this person?"

http://www.vicious-board.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=19644

Quote :
on with my original topic, the hot piece of ass who's job it is at the mall where I work.
She's pretty much your typical likes to boss everyone she can around bitchy cunt. Shes gotten onto various people I work with about some stupid petty issues that shes actually supposed to bother us about. When she needs someone to do something, shes all nice, charming and slutty and trys to uses her body to flirt with guys to get what she needs (typical woman) then when that doesn't work she likes to pretend she has some authority and starts talking shit, like shes some badass.... also shes a military brat, that combined with her being Hispanic probably has something to do with her sense of self-entitlement.

Anyway, I think that someone needs to bring her down a few pegs. And by as few I mean A LOT. I mean really humiliate her.

I'd like to here what some of my friends on here think if you'd like, feel free to post your own opinion on what needs to be done. Or I'm really looking for a story on what you think would be some Ideal situations to bring her down.

Here are some pictures I was able to find on her MANY social media pages. I made sure to include one of her in her Security uniform and Marine ROTC ones. Her name is
and then what's probably her real name.

So what you have here is basically the exact same mindset as loveshy, but without any of the "We're closet rapists" subtlety.

Then they get onto the big celebrity topic of the day, Bill Cosby!

http://www.vicious-board.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=19654

Quote :
He loses style points in my book for drugging the bitches first. Why miss out on the fun of watching them struggle, hearing them plead, beg and cry?

"Yeah, that lazy bastard he ain't even rapin' right!"

The Republican Party manifesto gets a look in:

Quote :
Men gave these subhuman pieces of shit rights and Men WILL TAKE THEM AWAY. Unfortunately we exist in an age where we have traitors among us who should be castrated and shot for their allegiance to feminists. They bolster this agenda and give it legitimacy. They side with the stinking cunts. It's criminal and soon we will rectify this.

What has Cosby been doing but exercising his natural right as a Man over the lowly cunt? This is as it should be. In fact, it is a travesty that he needed to use drugs to aid in the process. In a proper world not infected by the feminist plague, a man just rapes a cunt and that is that. If that cunt is another man's property, then this will have to be worked out by the LAWS OF MEN, but the seditious notion that a cunt has autonomy over her body is FUCKING LUDICROUS.

BORN WITH A CUNT. BORN A SLAVE. That's the end of it.

Lets face it boys, there may possibly be something in the "The Patriarchy is a bad thing" arguments if it is producing this kind of dude.

On the plus side, the angriest, most hateful, most douchy asshole there still seems to be less of a prick than the guys at loveshy, more creepy, sure, but less of a prick.
Back to top Go down
ViewSonic
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
ViewSonic

PostSubject: Re: Creepier than the Loveshy guys? You got it!   Creepier than the Loveshy guys? You got it! EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 5:00 pm

It depends on how much thinking that women should all be slaves makes you a dick.
Back to top Go down
TheIan
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
TheIan

PostSubject: Re: Creepier than the Loveshy guys? You got it!   Creepier than the Loveshy guys? You got it! EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 5:21 pm

The entire populace of this message board are a bunch of hairy, shrivel-dicked basement dwellers with an incel complex and lack of social grace,aren't they?

Is it possible to send IP addresses to a federal bureau and have them track down all these people and have them tazed until their testicles are extra crispy? These people are trolls of a pretty foul sort.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Creepier than the Loveshy guys? You got it!   Creepier than the Loveshy guys? You got it! EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 5:58 pm

TheIan wrote:
The entire populace of this message board are a bunch of hairy, shrivel-dicked basement dwellers with an incel complex and lack of social grace,aren't they?

Is it possible to send IP addresses to a federal bureau and have them track down all these people and have them tazed until their testicles are extra crispy? These people are trolls of a pretty foul sort.

Hate to break it to you, Ian, but I don't think they're trolling. I think they're absolutely serious in expressing their (to put it kindly)warped viewpoints.

That said, I agree we should sic the feds on them. They sound like Ellliot Rodger on steroids.
Back to top Go down
Kakashifan727
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Creepier than the Loveshy guys? You got it!   Creepier than the Loveshy guys? You got it! EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 8:48 pm

I also agree. This is fucked up beyond words; if they're trolling, ((TW: RAPE))
Back to top Go down
Knorg
Behind Blue Eyes
Behind Blue Eyes
Knorg

PostSubject: Re: Creepier than the Loveshy guys? You got it!   Creepier than the Loveshy guys? You got it! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 12:28 am

I'm pretty sure that most of the users are not trolling, but given that it's an internet forum at least some of them will be trolls. I got kinda a hankering to log in and wind them up myself!

It could be hard though - if you tried the confrontational troll topic of "Hey, I'm gonna fuck your sister!" they wouldn't be annoyed. They'd want to watch

Quote :
Again not to step over the line of fantasy but I don't know how you resist with that in front of you. I am getting hard looking at her picture and thinking about taking her forcibly wimpering and shoving my cock in and out of her like a jack hammer then cumming like a fucking river inside of her. Breaking her will and making her my sex slave.

Good job on avoiding stepping over that line there boy! You nearly said something fucked up there. Close call.
Back to top Go down
TheIan
TheIan

PostSubject: Re: Creepier than the Loveshy guys? You got it!   Creepier than the Loveshy guys? You got it! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 5:56 am

Oh.

It's returned.

How delightful.

Go join that forum. You would become their God.
Back to top Go down
Layla
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Layla

PostSubject: Re: Creepier than the Loveshy guys? You got it!   Creepier than the Loveshy guys? You got it! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 12:37 pm

How many hookers do you have stuffed in the crawlspace, caamib?
Back to top Go down
Sheba
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sheba

PostSubject: Re: Creepier than the Loveshy guys? You got it!   Creepier than the Loveshy guys? You got it! EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 10:41 pm

I'm trying to wrap my head around how supporting womens' right to participate in democracy equates even remotely to supporting rapists. That's like saying eating bologna causes purple monkeys to fly out of your ears. It just seems like demented word-salad with no real meaning.
Back to top Go down
Layla
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Layla

PostSubject: Re: Creepier than the Loveshy guys? You got it!   Creepier than the Loveshy guys? You got it! EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 5:23 pm

caamib wrote:
Sheba wrote:
I'm trying to wrap my head around how supporting womens' right to participate in democracy equates even remotely to supporting rapists. That's like saying eating bologna causes purple monkeys to fly out of your ears. It just seems like demented word-salad with no real meaning.

It equates to supporting rapists because it means that women will vote themselves the support from the government which will no longer make them dependent on providers.

This will make them chase seducers, aka dumb, evil men. In time the intelligence of the general population will decline so much that rape will be the only way to procreate. Will women rebel then? No. It will be in their nature to want to criminalize all non-rape.

Creepier than the Loveshy guys? You got it! Tumblr_mau1ngHIWl1qzjw8go1_500

caamib wrote:
Layla wrote:
How many hookers do you have stuffed in the crawlspace, caamib?

By now you should have already known that I respect hookers but hate sluts. So maybe if were to ask about them...

How many women have you murdered and stuffed into the crawlspace?
Back to top Go down
Sheba
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sheba

PostSubject: Re: Creepier than the Loveshy guys? You got it!   Creepier than the Loveshy guys? You got it! EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 5:37 pm

caamib wrote:
Sheba wrote:

It equates to supporting rapists because it means that women will vote themselves the support from the government which will no longer make them dependent on providers.

This will make them chase seducers, aka dumb, evil men. In time the intelligence of the general population will decline so much that rape will be the only way to procreate. Will women rebel then? No. It will be in their nature to want to criminalize all non-rape.

I'm sure that made so much sense in your head, sugarlump. Just SO MUCH sense. Creepier than the Loveshy guys? You got it! 777742

To the rest of us, you're just garbling meaningless word-salad. Sorry you had to find out this way.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Creepier than the Loveshy guys? You got it!   Creepier than the Loveshy guys? You got it! EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 6:12 pm

Creepier than the Loveshy guys? You got it! 56985836Creepier than the Loveshy guys? You got it! 56985836
Back to top Go down
Layla
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Layla

PostSubject: Re: Creepier than the Loveshy guys? You got it!   Creepier than the Loveshy guys? You got it! EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 12:42 pm

Fifty bucks says our darling caamib has raped and killed, not necessarily in that order.
Back to top Go down
Sheba
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sheba

PostSubject: Re: Creepier than the Loveshy guys? You got it!   Creepier than the Loveshy guys? You got it! EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 1:06 pm

caamib wrote:
Sheba wrote:
caamib wrote:
Sheba wrote:

I'm sure that made so much sense in your head, sugarlump. Just SO MUCH sense. Creepier than the Loveshy guys? You got it! 777742

To the rest of us, you're just garbling meaningless word-salad. Sorry you had to find out this way.

Ok, so where does my reasoning go wrong?
The entire thing. It's so ((TW: ABLEIST SLUR)) as to see like a frothing MRA fever dream. Hope this helps sugarbabie boo!

^^And absolutely he has; all MRAs do at some point. My guess is he started with Mommy Dearest when she refused to fuck him willingly.
Back to top Go down
Sheba
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sheba

PostSubject: Re: Creepier than the Loveshy guys? You got it!   Creepier than the Loveshy guys? You got it! EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 7:17 pm

You agree with them on every point and you've repeatedly said you would happily commit rape, and also you tried at least----no word on degree of success--to rape your own mother.
Back to top Go down
Layla
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Layla

PostSubject: Re: Creepier than the Loveshy guys? You got it!   Creepier than the Loveshy guys? You got it! EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 7:23 pm

Did you beg your mommy for a pity fuck today, caamib?
Back to top Go down
Sheba
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sheba

PostSubject: Re: Creepier than the Loveshy guys? You got it!   Creepier than the Loveshy guys? You got it! EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 7:59 pm

Tell me how exactly it is you supposedly 'disagree' with MRAs even though you literally spout their entire ideology word-for-word. And who gives a fuck, you tried to screw your mother and then beat her up; you are literal dogshit.
Back to top Go down
Layla
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Layla

PostSubject: Re: Creepier than the Loveshy guys? You got it!   Creepier than the Loveshy guys? You got it! EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 8:30 pm

Sheba wrote:
Tell me how exactly it is you supposedly 'disagree' with MRAs even though you literally spout their entire ideology word-for-word. And who gives a fuck, you tried to screw your mother and then beat her up; you are literal dogshit.

Dog shit doesn't go around begging mommy for a pity fuck and acting like it's no big deal.
Back to top Go down
Sheba
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sheba

PostSubject: Re: Creepier than the Loveshy guys? You got it!   Creepier than the Loveshy guys? You got it! EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 8:56 pm

Ah, true. Plus dog shit has certain redeeming qualities---it can fertilize a garden, and sometimes hungry animals will eat it. Cammy-dribbler doesn't even have that much going for him.
Back to top Go down
Layla
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Layla

PostSubject: Re: Creepier than the Loveshy guys? You got it!   Creepier than the Loveshy guys? You got it! EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 9:48 pm

Sheba wrote:
Cammy-dribbler doesn't even have that much going for him.

But he does! He's the most fantabulous guy in the whole wide world. In the world according to Cammy-Wammy-Poo the feminists and sluts and truck-driving rapist apes and women who are disgusted...disgusted I tell you!!...that Cammy had a job and the women who have the unmitigated gall to live their own lives and pay their own bills and the women who didn't take him up on his generous offer to sell themselves to the nearest incel because women exist to be holes to fuck dontcha know and the government(s) who are all in on the diabolical universal conspiracy to keep him from sharing his epic awesomeness with the rest of the mouth-breathing peasants on Earth.

Meanwhile, in reality:
Creepier than the Loveshy guys? You got it! Tumblr_m2w9frkppu1rnvwt1
Back to top Go down
Sheba
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sheba

PostSubject: Re: Creepier than the Loveshy guys? You got it!   Creepier than the Loveshy guys? You got it! EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 7:36 am

No you didn't. You always scream that you're not like them but literally everything you posts suggests that you are actually one of them. And no one cares WHY you did that, Cammy. No one. Not one person. Nobody.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Creepier than the Loveshy guys? You got it!   Creepier than the Loveshy guys? You got it! EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 9:50 am

Creepier than the Loveshy guys? You got it! 57045530
Back to top Go down
Sheba
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sheba

PostSubject: Re: Creepier than the Loveshy guys? You got it!   Creepier than the Loveshy guys? You got it! EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 10:52 am

Also without pepper spray and a rape whistle.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Creepier than the Loveshy guys? You got it!   Creepier than the Loveshy guys? You got it! EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 11:03 am

And a fully loaded Glock 9mm. Creepier than the Loveshy guys? You got it! 961878
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Creepier than the Loveshy guys? You got it!   Creepier than the Loveshy guys? You got it! EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 4:27 pm

so I've been back at jutjutsu for four weeks following about five months' hiatus and it's taking me a while to remember all my moves

while reading this thread I remembered three chokeholds

ty knorg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creepier than the Loveshy guys? You got it!   Creepier than the Loveshy guys? You got it! Empty

Back to top Go down

Creepier than the Loveshy guys? You got it!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next