Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Onion Being Offensive? OH NOES

Go down 
+13
KelinciHutan
Q
Dr. Professor Science
saeku
Sheba
Melissa
Miss Prince
Penguin
Mafiosa
Rabid Badger
Narwhal
Cyberwulf
gaijinguy
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

The Onion Being Offensive? OH NOES - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Onion Being Offensive? OH NOES   The Onion Being Offensive? OH NOES - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 10:58 am

Oh, I know all about T-shirt Hell and how they get a kick out of raping coma victims.

What really tickles me about this thread is how this entire forum is dedicated to a lot of carping about stuff people don't like, and how people scream for "brain bleach" and start paraphrasing Niemoller because some thirteen year old wrote a shitty fanfic - to the point where there's even a contest to see who can fool the most thirteen year olds before telling them how much their taste in amateur fanfiction sucks. Yet when someone complains about something "we" think is funny, cool, clever etc. OMG THEY'RE STOOOOPID.

PS:

How many of Penguin's friends does it take to fuck a horse with a lightbulb?
OMG HE'S NOT MY FRIEND WE JUST HANG OUT TOGETHER SHUT UUUUP
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: The Onion Being Offensive? OH NOES   The Onion Being Offensive? OH NOES - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:02 am

Cyberwulf wrote:
Hey someone explained to my humorless ass what humor is and I still don't get it
Back to top Go down
Narwhal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Narwhal

PostSubject: Re: The Onion Being Offensive? OH NOES   The Onion Being Offensive? OH NOES - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:16 am

Cyberwulf wrote:
Oh, I know all about T-shirt Hell and how they get a kick out of raping coma victims.

What really tickles me about this thread is how this entire forum is dedicated to a lot of carping about stuff people don't like, and how people scream for "brain bleach" and start paraphrasing Niemoller because some thirteen year old wrote a shitty fanfic - to the point where there's even a contest to see who can fool the most thirteen year olds before telling them how much their taste in amateur fanfiction sucks. Yet when someone complains about something "we" think is funny, cool, clever etc. OMG THEY'RE STOOOOPID.

PS:

How many of Penguin's friends does it take to fuck a horse with a lightbulb?
OMG HE'S NOT MY FRIEND WE JUST HANG OUT TOGETHER SHUT UUUUP

I'm glad you could take time out of your busy schedule responding to Phoenix Wright kink memes to lecture us about sensitivity.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: The Onion Being Offensive? OH NOES   The Onion Being Offensive? OH NOES - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:27 am

Penguin wrote:
IF YOU DON'T LIKE EVERYTHING I LIKE THEN YOU'RE A HUMOURLESS ASS

Narwhal wrote:
FANTASTIC IRONY
Back to top Go down
Lysander
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Lysander

PostSubject: Re: The Onion Being Offensive? OH NOES   The Onion Being Offensive? OH NOES - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:34 am

Cyberwulf is right. There is nothing funny about dropping anvils on cats. You'd have to be some kind of kitty-hater to laugh at something so horrible. Fuck you all, you insensitive pricks.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: The Onion Being Offensive? OH NOES   The Onion Being Offensive? OH NOES - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:44 am

Cyberwulf wrote:
What really tickles me about this thread is how this entire forum is dedicated to a lot of carping about stuff people don't like, and how people scream for "brain bleach" and start paraphrasing Niemoller because some thirteen year old wrote a shitty fanfic - to the point where there's even a contest to see who can fool the most thirteen year olds before telling them how much their taste in amateur fanfiction sucks. I totally expect a community like that to be 100% mature, devoted to political correctness, and not warped at all in any way, and am proud to count myself as a member of such philosophical praetorians.

Lysander wrote:
Cyberwulf is right. There is nothing funny about dropping anvils on cats. You'd have to be some kind of kitty-hater to laugh at something so horrible. Fuck you all, you insensitive pricks.

Guys, this is why that's not funny.
Back to top Go down
Sheba
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sheba

PostSubject: Re: The Onion Being Offensive? OH NOES   The Onion Being Offensive? OH NOES - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:51 am

Informal poll:

Nature vs. Nurture--can one be born with no sense of humor, or is it something one has to be raised to?
Back to top Go down
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

Location : One of the guys with the giant papier-mâché dongs in Lysistrata

PostSubject: Re: The Onion Being Offensive? OH NOES   The Onion Being Offensive? OH NOES - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 1:24 pm

Well, dropping anvils on cats isn't funny when they're real anvils and real cats. When it's Tom & Jerry, however, it has the potential to be hilarious. See, this is the difference between fiction and reality... use this as a metaphor for this argument as a whole, Cyberwulf.

Edit: Oh lawd did I just make a literal translation of what Lysander just wrote? Please tell me I made a separate point.

Last edited by Dr. Professor Science on Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lysander
Lysander

PostSubject: Re: The Onion Being Offensive? OH NOES   The Onion Being Offensive? OH NOES - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 1:28 pm

Dr. Professor Science wrote:
Well, dropping anvils on cats isn't funny when they're real anvils and real cats. When it's Tom & Jerry, however, it has the potential to be hilarious.

I don't get it. How is that a joke? It doesn't have the words "Knock knock," or "Who's there?", so it's clearly not a joke. Explain what's so funny about it.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: The Onion Being Offensive? OH NOES   The Onion Being Offensive? OH NOES - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:25 pm

You'd think Cyberwulf and Melissa would get along better considering they both have the same inoffensive sense lack of humor.
Back to top Go down
gaijinguy
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
gaijinguy

PostSubject: Re: The Onion Being Offensive? OH NOES   The Onion Being Offensive? OH NOES - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:54 pm

Lysander wrote:

I lol'd :lolinsane:
Back to top Go down
Psy-4

PostSubject: Re: The Onion Being Offensive? OH NOES   The Onion Being Offensive? OH NOES - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:11 pm

Oh, Cyberwulf. Always trying to pass off her head banging on the keyboard as dissenting opinions.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: The Onion Being Offensive? OH NOES   The Onion Being Offensive? OH NOES - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 9:00 am

I looked at all the T-shirts The Onion had to offer. I thought most of them were sorta funny. Though, the only one I'd buy for myself would be the one about a deep appreciation for the Muppets. I read the article they referrenced and thought it was funny and I really am a fan of the Muppets.
I think the funniest article The Onion ever ran was the one about the Hammurderer. They could make a T-shirt about that, but it would probably offend people.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Onion Being Offensive? OH NOES   The Onion Being Offensive? OH NOES - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Onion Being Offensive? OH NOES
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2