Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Man Busted for Slapping Stranger's Crying Child

Go down 
+19
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Lapin
Dick Powers
SokMunkie
DeeDee
EileenK98
Sorsa A. Jänis
Penguin
Delcat
rae
Mae Bedlam
Narwhal
Aggie
Mikey Go WOOGA
Jocelyn
Maximilia
Chris91
ZoZo
Rabid Badger
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Princess Muse

Man Busted for Slapping Stranger's Crying Child - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Busted for Slapping Stranger's Crying Child   Man Busted for Slapping Stranger's Crying Child - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 3:59 am

I think part of the problem is that people daren't tell off a parent. Could you imagine the reaction if a member of staff went to the mother and told her that if she couldn't control her child she would have to leave?

I know that there are times when I kid just cries and yells and screams, but surely the chick could have taken the child away to calm her down?
Back to top Go down
Aggie
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Aggie

Man Busted for Slapping Stranger's Crying Child - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Busted for Slapping Stranger's Crying Child   Man Busted for Slapping Stranger's Crying Child - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 4:50 am

Princess Muse wrote:
I think part of the problem is that people daren't tell off a parent. Could you imagine the reaction if a member of staff went to the mother and told her that if she couldn't control her child she would have to leave?

If phrased like that in a proper circumstance, it would be perfectly acceptable. 'Proper circumstance' meaning that the child had progressed past mere crying and was in a full blown psychotic episode, shrieking at klaxon alarm levels and wrecking havoc and destruction everywhere.

Does anyone know offhand what the estimated punishments are for Felony Cruelty to Children?
Back to top Go down

Man Busted for Slapping Stranger's Crying Child
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3