Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Man Busted for Slapping Stranger's Crying Child

Go down 
+19
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Lapin
Dick Powers
SokMunkie
DeeDee
EileenK98
Sorsa A. Jänis
Penguin
Delcat
rae
Mae Bedlam
Narwhal
Aggie
Mikey Go WOOGA
Jocelyn
Maximilia
Chris91
ZoZo
Rabid Badger
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

Man Busted for Slapping Stranger's Crying Child - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Busted for Slapping Stranger's Crying Child   Man Busted for Slapping Stranger's Crying Child - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 7:10 pm

Eileen wrote:
What about emotionally? I wouldn't be surprised if this incident made her terrified of strange men. Can you blame her?

Sidebar: Isn't being wary of strange men a good thing?
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Man Busted for Slapping Stranger's Crying Child   Man Busted for Slapping Stranger's Crying Child - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 7:52 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Eileen wrote:
What about emotionally? I wouldn't be surprised if this incident made her terrified of strange men. Can you blame her?

Sidebar: Isn't being wary of strange men a good thing?

In theory, yes; but most two-year-olds tend to be wary of people they don't know anyway. In this kid's case, she may well develop a genuine phobia of strangers because Gramps decided he had the divine right to smack someone he didn't know because they were annoying him.
Back to top Go down
DeeDee
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
DeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Man Busted for Slapping Stranger's Crying Child   Man Busted for Slapping Stranger's Crying Child - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:55 pm

Wow, and the guy looks so pleasant in that picture, too.

What a jerk. Between his inability to stop from using physical violence when frustrated and his mistaken belief that he actually succeeded when he didn't, sounds like he's got some issues.
Back to top Go down
SokMunkie
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
SokMunkie

PostSubject: Re: Man Busted for Slapping Stranger's Crying Child   Man Busted for Slapping Stranger's Crying Child - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 5:55 am

I read this in the paper yesterday.

If I had been that child's mother, someone would've had to physically restrain me from pounding that guy.
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: Man Busted for Slapping Stranger's Crying Child   Man Busted for Slapping Stranger's Crying Child - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 4:04 am

SokMunkie wrote:
I read this in the paper yesterday.

If I had been that child's mother, someone would've had to physically restrain me from pounding that guy.

I suspect she was too shocked to act or they'd have been scraping the man up off the floor.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Man Busted for Slapping Stranger's Crying Child   Man Busted for Slapping Stranger's Crying Child - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 10:47 am

Assuming they didn't hang him instead.
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: Man Busted for Slapping Stranger's Crying Child   Man Busted for Slapping Stranger's Crying Child - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:53 am

thx Badger<3
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
Dick Powers
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Dick Powers

PostSubject: Re: Man Busted for Slapping Stranger's Crying Child   Man Busted for Slapping Stranger's Crying Child - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 12:33 pm

I would curb stomp anyone who dares slap my child for crying. That's my baby, you asshole.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Man Busted for Slapping Stranger's Crying Child   Man Busted for Slapping Stranger's Crying Child - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 3:08 pm

I'd blow their !@%$^& head off.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Man Busted for Slapping Stranger's Crying Child   Man Busted for Slapping Stranger's Crying Child - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 7:46 pm

Okay, this thread as devolved into the biggest pile of fail you fools have to be capable of. One sentence replies that aren't funny, nor do they make any contribution to the conversation in anyway. They don't even seem to try.

Just stop before you embarrass yourselves further.
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Man Busted for Slapping Stranger's Crying Child   Man Busted for Slapping Stranger's Crying Child - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 8:42 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Okay, this thread as devolved into the biggest pile of fail you fools have to be capable of. One sentence replies that aren't funny, nor do they make any contribution to the conversation in anyway. They don't even seem to try.

And Mikey becomes the voice of reason :suspect:

Listen closely. Do you hear them in the distance? The approaching hoofbeats of the Four Horsemen?

Hopefully, all those people who wanted their pets well taken care of once they've been raptured have paid up. Otherwise, Fluffy's doomed.
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: Man Busted for Slapping Stranger's Crying Child   Man Busted for Slapping Stranger's Crying Child - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 10:30 pm

The world can't end yet. The season finale of True Blood isn't until next week.
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Man Busted for Slapping Stranger's Crying Child   Man Busted for Slapping Stranger's Crying Child - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:33 pm

Lapin wrote:

The Wrath of God could care less about your petty...what? Okay, give me a minute....

Just got a message that says the Archangel Gabriel is a True Blood fan, so the rapture will be postponed till the season finale. But after that, all bets are off, Missy! Yeah

In the meantime, do you have any pets you'd like blessed/baptized?
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Man Busted for Slapping Stranger's Crying Child   Man Busted for Slapping Stranger's Crying Child - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:35 am

Crying children piss me off something chronic, but I don't go around slapping them, and you guys know damn well I don't think before I act.

Generally I just grit my teeth and bear it. Small children cry. Deal with it.

Geez though, if I'd been that girl's mom, I figure I'd have been paralysed with shock for a few seconds, before I'd have tried to smash his ugly face in.

You DON'T HIT OTHER PEOPLE'S KIDS, you idiot fuck! Bad day or not, no matter why they're crying, you don't do that!
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Dick Powers
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Dick Powers

PostSubject: Re: Man Busted for Slapping Stranger's Crying Child   Man Busted for Slapping Stranger's Crying Child - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:55 am

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:

And what do you offer what contribution to topic? Pot meet kettle.

Seriously, shut up about True Blood, no one cares. In other news I saw a man trip a toddler on the bus.

Rabid Badger wrote:

And Mikey becomes the voice of reason :suspect:
I'm sorry, but you must have something in your eye or saw a completely different post.

Last edited by Cenobia on Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Man Busted for Slapping Stranger's Crying Child   Man Busted for Slapping Stranger's Crying Child - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:58 am

Cenobia wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:

And what do you offer what contribution to topic? Pot meet kettle.

What contribution did that post make to the topic? Pan, meet the pot and the kettle. Razz
Back to top Go down
Dick Powers
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Dick Powers

PostSubject: Re: Man Busted for Slapping Stranger's Crying Child   Man Busted for Slapping Stranger's Crying Child - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 10:02 am

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:

What contribution did that post make to the topic? Pan, meet the pot and the kettle. Razz
Really now, all of your post I saw was the obvious post about how slapping someone elses child to bad and a quote from the urban dictionary with a side of a lame attempt to be "witty". Try harder, dear.
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: Man Busted for Slapping Stranger's Crying Child   Man Busted for Slapping Stranger's Crying Child - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 11:21 am

Rabid Badger wrote:
Lapin wrote:

The Wrath of God could care less about your petty...what? Okay, give me a minute....

Just got a message that says the Archangel Gabriel is a True Blood fan, so the rapture will be postponed till the season finale. But after that, all bets are off, Missy! Yeah

Whoo! Shallow fangirls trump more imortant things yet again. (I do mean girls. The archangel Gabriel is believed to be female now)

Quote :
In the meantime, do you have any pets you'd like blessed/baptized?

Molly would probably try to drink the holy water.
Back to top Go down
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

PostSubject: Re: Man Busted for Slapping Stranger's Crying Child   Man Busted for Slapping Stranger's Crying Child - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 2:19 pm

Cenobia wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:

Really now, all of your post I saw was the obvious post about how slapping someone elses child to bad and a quote from the urban dictionary with a side of a lame attempt to be "witty". Try harder, dear.

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWL.

We're supposed to have a rational discussion about a guy who slapped some other person's kid? I'm sorry, I didn't know we had to have a SERIUS DISCUSHUN. We're not supposed to go yelling and screaming for this guy's blood, talk about curbstomping him if it was OUR kid he slapped, and for him to be raped in jail, with extreme prejudice? WAT?!

WHAT BOARD AM I ON? :panic:
Back to top Go down
Somath Cegem
Wonderfully English
Wonderfully English
Somath Cegem

PostSubject: Re: Man Busted for Slapping Stranger's Crying Child   Man Busted for Slapping Stranger's Crying Child - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 3:23 pm

All this thread has remindd me off is when me and my mate kris were on the Bus home after a night drinking with friends while this kid was acting up further down.

Just as we did that whole silent "Why doesn't the mother do something" look at each other the was the sound of a light slap (Like a tap on the wrist) and the mother saying behave forcefully.

Kid was quiet all to the last stop.

Such a happy memory.
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: Man Busted for Slapping Stranger's Crying Child   Man Busted for Slapping Stranger's Crying Child - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 3:56 pm

Cenobia wrote:
In other news I saw a man trip a toddler on the bus.

Wait, what?
Back to top Go down
Princess Muse

PostSubject: Re: Man Busted for Slapping Stranger's Crying Child   Man Busted for Slapping Stranger's Crying Child - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 6:21 am

I think this is absolutely despicable. The kid can't help the fact it is crying - it is the learned behaviour for a child in need of something - attention, a clean nappy, food, love.

Yes, the mother should have made efforts to quiet the child, and I'll admit if I pass a child who is crying I'll make a funny face or stick out my tongue as I pass to try and placate them.

I would never approach the child or parent and do anything, especially violence.

To be honest, screaming brats are why I listen to my iPod while shopping.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Man Busted for Slapping Stranger's Crying Child   Man Busted for Slapping Stranger's Crying Child - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:36 am

Chris91 wrote:
I'd blow their !@%$^& head off.

Really.

Grawlixes.

Really now.
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: Man Busted for Slapping Stranger's Crying Child   Man Busted for Slapping Stranger's Crying Child - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:08 pm

Today was Screaming Kid Day in the store. I lost count at eight wailing, screeching youngsters (only one of whom I actually saw), and somehow I managed to keep from slapping anyone.
Back to top Go down
The Unoriginal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
The Unoriginal

PostSubject: Re: Man Busted for Slapping Stranger's Crying Child   Man Busted for Slapping Stranger's Crying Child - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 3:52 am

EileenK98 wrote:
somehow I managed to keep from slapping anyone.
See? It CAN be done! Ladies and gentleman of the jury, I request that you keep this in mind when you decide where this violent lunatic will be sleeping for the next ten years!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man Busted for Slapping Stranger's Crying Child   Man Busted for Slapping Stranger's Crying Child - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Man Busted for Slapping Stranger's Crying Child
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next