Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stockholm: An Exploration of True Love.

Go down 
+25
gaijinguy
Root Admin
theweirdkind
Fairlight
Sheba
Dick Powers
Lapin
Laika_09
unskilled78
Delcat
Wandering Critic
KGarrett
Mikey Go WOOGA
Narwhal
myeerah
Somath Cegem
Chris91
Waffles
Lysander
DeeDee
The Ansem Man
Verandering
Cyberwulf
Miss Prince
LeeLee
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lysander
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Lysander

Stockholm: An Exploration of True Love. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stockholm: An Exploration of True Love.   Stockholm: An Exploration of True Love. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 5:45 pm

Delcat wrote:
You didn't attach your comment to this asshole, you just left it as a sweeping generalization.

"Just have fun" is pretty sweeping, too. I never tried to define what anyone should think is "fun." That's not how I'd intended the comment to be read, and I'm sorry if that's unclear. I was trying to knock the asshole in question off his rape horse.

Quote :
And I seem to recall you doing this sort of thing before as well.

Well, maybe. I don't know. I've been on here for years now, and I talk a lot of shit about a lot of things that people probably like. In case you didn't notice, I use hyperbole kind of a lot.

So maybe I did say something months ago that nobody can remember and which isn't recorded anywhere anymore and which I didn't even care about then and care even less about now. So . . . Stockholm: An Exploration of True Love. - Page 2 367135 What do you want me to say?
Back to top Go down
Laika_09

PostSubject: Re: Stockholm: An Exploration of True Love.   Stockholm: An Exploration of True Love. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 10:13 pm

Funny, I remembered it that it was quamp who made a connection with BSDM with being criminals, and a whole slew of people got offended with the statement. The topic involved a child who was torturing animals; I think the thought was that the methods of torturing derived from BSDM. Or some other nonsense. That happened on the green boards.
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: Stockholm: An Exploration of True Love.   Stockholm: An Exploration of True Love. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 10:35 pm

You've reminded me of that. Was it Quamp? I thought it was soemone else.
Back to top Go down
Laika_09

PostSubject: Re: Stockholm: An Exploration of True Love.   Stockholm: An Exploration of True Love. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 10:49 pm

I am positive it was him.
The vague and dumbass way he worded his post offended a lot of people
while few interpreted a different way which he implied to type. The rest of the details are faded, but that's what I remembered happened.
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: Stockholm: An Exploration of True Love.   Stockholm: An Exploration of True Love. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 10:51 pm

Now I'm thinking it was Quamp too. I rememberthe events really well. It was pretty funny.
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Stockholm: An Exploration of True Love.   Stockholm: An Exploration of True Love. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:46 am

Lysander wrote:
Not only do I not know (or care) what the fuck you're talking about
:lolinsane: That's why you typed a reply, right?

Lysander wrote:
...but I don't know what BDSM of any type has to do with what I said.
You were talking about domination and submission, which is that DS of BDSM.

Lysander wrote:
Why don't you try taking what I say in context?
I did. I commented because it seemed like you were discrediting all domination and submission practice as unhealthy.

Lysander wrote:
He's a serious asshole who thinks that he is the golden god of love and can tame all the women with the power of his dick. In reality, he's another guy who makes a funny face when he comes - just like everyone else - with a tremendous need to get the fuck over himself.
Yeah, not quite that simplistic, but yeah.

Lysander wrote:
And even if I did inadvertently insult your sexual practices months ago for some reason, how the fuck does that justify jumping on what you think mine are now?
It doesn't, it explains the pre-existing mindset I was reading your comment with. I admitted it may be faulty (which seems to be the case). In any case, Delcat had it right. The original comment I quoted was a generalisation.

Lysander wrote:
Quit projecting your issues into it and just have fun with it.

Mainly my interpretation of what 'it' is in this sentence. I read it last night as being sex in general because of your previous sentence:

Lysander wrote:
You look like a complete tool when you're having sex no matter what end you're on.

In which you establish that D/s dynamics totally shouldn't matter at all because it's all ridiculous anyway, to support:

Lysander wrote:
I don't get the emphasis on dominating/submitting during sex.

Your inability to understand an emphasis on a dynamic practice.

Looking too hard for a problem in your words? Sure, I'll admit I could have laid off the red goggles. But there you go, how I came to the conclusion that your post also wreaked of a general contempt for non-vanilla practices.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Critic
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Stockholm: An Exploration of True Love.   Stockholm: An Exploration of True Love. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 2:52 am

Then this Critic Wandered by, grabbed the word "wreaked", and tried to drag it off to the "Words MEAN things" thread over in Fanfic Tropes.

Not to pee in anyone's pool or anything, but y'all are having an argument about an opinion that someone might or might not have expressed about their or someone else's preferences in sexual practices in some thread or other on a forum which no longer exists. The middle ages called, they want your take on angels and pinhead dancing.

MKINYK, and vanilla is a flavor too. How about we all enjoy our own favorite flavors and let everyone else enjoy theirs, so long as the participants are consenting adults.
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingcritic.wordpress.com/
Dick Powers
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Dick Powers

PostSubject: Re: Stockholm: An Exploration of True Love.   Stockholm: An Exploration of True Love. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 3:02 am

My favorite flavor is strawberry. What is strawberry sex anyway?
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Stockholm: An Exploration of True Love.   Stockholm: An Exploration of True Love. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 8:28 am

:smoke:

Wandering Critic wrote:
How about we all enjoy our own favorite flavors and let everyone else enjoy theirs, so long as the participants are consenting adults.

Because you need to keep your issues out of sex! Or your sex out of issues. Either one.
Back to top Go down
Lysander
Lysander

PostSubject: Re: Stockholm: An Exploration of True Love.   Stockholm: An Exploration of True Love. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 8:38 am

Verandering wrote:
FURSECUTION!!!!
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Stockholm: An Exploration of True Love.   Stockholm: An Exploration of True Love. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 8:41 am

Lysander wrote:
:fatkid:

:lolinsane:
Back to top Go down
Sheba
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sheba

PostSubject: Re: Stockholm: An Exploration of True Love.   Stockholm: An Exploration of True Love. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 10:00 am

Quadratus wrote:
My favorite flavor is strawberry. What is strawberry sex anyway?

Sex while she's on the rag? scratch
Back to top Go down
Dick Powers
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Dick Powers

PostSubject: Re: Stockholm: An Exploration of True Love.   Stockholm: An Exploration of True Love. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 10:10 am

Ewww, I don't think I want any of that.
Back to top Go down
Fairlight
Keeper of the Gaffapedia
Keeper of the Gaffapedia
Fairlight

PostSubject: Re: Stockholm: An Exploration of True Love.   Stockholm: An Exploration of True Love. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 2:51 pm

Wandering Critic wrote:
MKINYK, and vanilla is a flavor too.
It's a delicious flavour and as such should not be used as an alternative word for "boring". "Commonplace", perhaps but not "boring".
Back to top Go down
Lysander
Lysander

PostSubject: Re: Stockholm: An Exploration of True Love.   Stockholm: An Exploration of True Love. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 9:43 pm

Wandering Critic wrote:
Not to pee in anyone's pool or anything, but y'all are having an argument about an opinion that someone might or might not have expressed about their or someone else's preferences in sexual practices in some thread or other on a forum which no longer exists.

I'm not. I'm trying to figure out what the fuck crawled up Verandering's assless black leather chaps and died.

I didn't say anything about the BDSM community. And if I somehow did, so what?
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Stockholm: An Exploration of True Love.   Stockholm: An Exploration of True Love. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 12:16 am

Lysander wrote:
I'm not. I'm trying to figure out what the fuck crawled up Verandering's assless black leather chaps and died.

I just fucking told you, you jocky cunt.

Lysander wrote:
I didn't say anything about the BDSM community. And if I somehow did, so what?
Hey, hey Lysander. Lysander. Guess what.
I JUST FUCKING EXPLAINED EVERYTHING IN MY LAST FUCKING POST
Back to top Go down
Dick Powers
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Dick Powers

PostSubject: Re: Stockholm: An Exploration of True Love.   Stockholm: An Exploration of True Love. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 12:32 am

You're fighting an up hill battle while wearing two ton weights on your legs and a snappy little rat dog nipping at your ankles, Verandering. You can't argue with someone that covers their ears and yells "I can't hear you! Lalalalala!" when ever you try to point out that they've miss the fucking point.
Back to top Go down
Lysander
Lysander

PostSubject: Re: Stockholm: An Exploration of True Love.   Stockholm: An Exploration of True Love. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 12:33 am

Verandering wrote:
I JUST FUCKING EXPLAINED EVERYTHING IN MY LAST FUCKING POST

You misunderstand. I wasn't talking about this thread, but whatever it was I was supposed to have said to you (or even just around you) long ago that's driving you up the wall faster than your mistress can yank your cock-leash.

Trust me, I don't think that you're in any way mentally ill because you engage in consensual S&M, and I'm sorry if you got that from me. That was my mistake in how I phrased it. I'd intended to call this person who is in the original post a smug idiot. I should have been more specific, and I apologize.

Of course now, I think you're completely insane for holding a months-long silent grudge against someone who might have once said that sex looks silly, but you can't really remember, and that is a really huge and hurtful insult because it undermines the healthiness of the master/slave relationship and I should totally care lots about that because . . . whatever. Stockholm: An Exploration of True Love. - Page 2 367135

And also, you use the word "cunt" without even a shred of irony, which is rather tactless, since you were just all cuddle-buddies with Cyberwulf over in the Star Trek wank.
Back to top Go down
Dick Powers
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Dick Powers

PostSubject: Re: Stockholm: An Exploration of True Love.   Stockholm: An Exploration of True Love. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 12:36 am

Don't make me get bring out epic double facepalms again, guys.
Back to top Go down
Lysander
Lysander

PostSubject: Re: Stockholm: An Exploration of True Love.   Stockholm: An Exploration of True Love. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 12:38 am

Quadratus wrote:
Don't make me get bring out epic double facepalms again, guys.

Oh, by all means, if you remember what I'm supposed to have said months ago, feel free to fill me in. I'd like to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Dick Powers
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Dick Powers

PostSubject: Re: Stockholm: An Exploration of True Love.   Stockholm: An Exploration of True Love. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 12:39 am

I wasn't there to see it. Yeah
Back to top Go down
Lysander
Lysander

PostSubject: Re: Stockholm: An Exploration of True Love.   Stockholm: An Exploration of True Love. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 12:52 am

Quadratus wrote:
I wasn't there to see it. Yeah

What a coincidence. Neither was I.
Back to top Go down
theweirdkind
Bastion of Sanity
Bastion of Sanity
theweirdkind

PostSubject: Re: Stockholm: An Exploration of True Love.   Stockholm: An Exploration of True Love. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 12:52 am

Or were you? :suspect:
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Stockholm: An Exploration of True Love.   Stockholm: An Exploration of True Love. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 12:57 am

Stockholm: An Exploration of True Love. - Page 2 199471 Stockholm: An Exploration of True Love. - Page 2 199471 Stockholm: An Exploration of True Love. - Page 2 199471 Stockholm: An Exploration of True Love. - Page 2 199471

Lysander, all this assumptions about my sex life aside, I'll lay this on you straight:

I'm not holding any kind of personal grudge against you at all. You're a back peddling moron too busy trying to cover your ass to listen to anything I've been saying. But since you're having trouble getting any of this through your head...

I mentioned having the impression that you were a dick about 'deviant' sexual practices from something I thought happened in the past- which, it turns out, is not true. You know, like having the impression that users will always be writing from a certain stance on any subject? Cyberwulf in defending people who face discrimination, T.S.Orr defending every case of undisciplined cops, A Note Chaotic advocating the privisitasion of everything under the moon? Like that, you rod monkey.

Impressions + Words that can be interpreted in the way I explained above = Calling out for bullshit.

There you go, I have just revealed to you the secret formula to this entire fucking forum. Cherish it, for it will get you far. Abuse it, and ye shall be laughed at.

Lysander wrote:
And also, you use the word "cunt" without even a shred of irony, which is rather tactless, since you were just all cuddle-buddies with Cyberwulf over in the Star Trek wank.

Lysander, your existence is rather tactless.
Back to top Go down
theweirdkind
Bastion of Sanity
Bastion of Sanity
theweirdkind

PostSubject: Re: Stockholm: An Exploration of True Love.   Stockholm: An Exploration of True Love. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 1:00 am

Edit: Nevermind, continue on with the wank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stockholm: An Exploration of True Love.   Stockholm: An Exploration of True Love. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stockholm: An Exploration of True Love.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next