Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How to Write Anatomically Correct Erotica 101

Go down 
+17
V3N0M
Mystique
Bamshalam
Rydain
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Cactus Wren
Waffles
Reepicheep-chan
Cyberwulf
Dick Powers
Chaltab
Delcat
Miss Prince
Fairlight
Braigwen
unskilled78
Malganis
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
V3N0M
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
V3N0M

How to Write Anatomically Correct Erotica 101 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Write Anatomically Correct Erotica 101   How to Write Anatomically Correct Erotica 101 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 5:58 pm

Things cannot be inserted into the clitoris. I doubt you can continue having sex right after breaking your hymen. Can any women verify this?
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: How to Write Anatomically Correct Erotica 101   How to Write Anatomically Correct Erotica 101 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 7:18 pm

V3N0M wrote:
Things cannot be inserted into the clitoris. I doubt you can continue having sex right after breaking your hymen. Can any women verify this?

Um... what?

1) I think you need a line break there. 'Cause if not, then.. guh.

2) What. How do you... how do you think that hymens get broken? Do you think that guys just get it up, thrust in once, then go O OK I'LL LEAVE YOU TO RECOVER FOR A WEEK OR SO. ACTIVATE BONER-B-GONE!

Or, that once the hymen is broken, some kind of clamp descends, holding the guy's cock in place, thereby making it impossible for him to continue for a set time?

...what?
Back to top Go down
V3N0M
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
V3N0M

PostSubject: Re: How to Write Anatomically Correct Erotica 101   How to Write Anatomically Correct Erotica 101 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 9:46 pm

was thumbing through the sex articles on craigslist (I was only 18 at the time) and someone said that was bleeding and urinating and couldn't continue because of the pain. Then again, people say a lot of things on craiglist. But it doesn't sound like you would just be able to continue on like nothing happened.

And yes there is a harry potter fanfic where a dildo is inserted into the clitoris.
Back to top Go down
Mystique
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mystique

PostSubject: Re: How to Write Anatomically Correct Erotica 101   How to Write Anatomically Correct Erotica 101 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 10:42 pm

V3N0M wrote:
blahblah
I know you've gotta be trollan, but I'm going to answer anyway before someone who doesn't have a clue what they're talking about tries to jump in and says something idiotic.

It's different for everyone. Some women bleed, some don't. Some are in a lot of pain, some aren't in any at all. Some women don't even have a hymen. If you have uncontrollable urination, you need a doctor.
Back to top Go down
V3N0M
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
V3N0M

PostSubject: Re: How to Write Anatomically Correct Erotica 101   How to Write Anatomically Correct Erotica 101 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 12:02 pm

thanks. Last time I use craigslist as a reference.
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: How to Write Anatomically Correct Erotica 101   How to Write Anatomically Correct Erotica 101 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 12:22 pm

V3N0M wrote:
thanks. Last time I use craigslist as a reference.

Um, excuse me mister, but I have to ask... are you 12?
Back to top Go down
Bamshalam
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Bamshalam

PostSubject: Re: How to Write Anatomically Correct Erotica 101   How to Write Anatomically Correct Erotica 101 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 12:33 pm

V3N0M wrote:
was thumbing through the sex articles on craigslist (I was only 18 at the time) and someone said that was bleeding and urinating and couldn't continue because of the pain. Then again, people say a lot of things on craiglist. But it doesn't sound like you would just be able to continue on like nothing happened.

And yes there is a harry potter fanfic where a dildo is inserted into the clitoris.
Does your mom know you're on this site?
Back to top Go down
V3N0M
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
V3N0M

PostSubject: Re: How to Write Anatomically Correct Erotica 101   How to Write Anatomically Correct Erotica 101 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 6:04 pm

Nope. Do you plan on telling her?
Back to top Go down
Bamshalam
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Bamshalam

PostSubject: Re: How to Write Anatomically Correct Erotica 101   How to Write Anatomically Correct Erotica 101 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 6:07 pm

You probably should, Underaged McGee.
Back to top Go down
Just Chipper
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Just Chipper

PostSubject: Re: How to Write Anatomically Correct Erotica 101   How to Write Anatomically Correct Erotica 101 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 6:21 pm

V3N0M wrote:
Nope. Do you plan on telling her?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Write Anatomically Correct Erotica 101   How to Write Anatomically Correct Erotica 101 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How to Write Anatomically Correct Erotica 101
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2