Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Write the Joker into another fandom

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Root Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Root Admin

Write the Joker into another fandom Empty
PostSubject: Write the Joker into another fandom   Write the Joker into another fandom EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:17 pm

(This challenge was originally by Me. Yah.)
Entries will have separate posts and I will denote who made them

This idea was brought to you by us depraved denizens of the chatbox, eager for shits and giggles. We were just discussing how... versatile some characters can be, and they can really fit into pretty much everything. The sky is the limit. Er, well, if there was a glass ceiling it'd be the limits of your own imagination.

So pretty much, write a one-shot, successfully writing the Joker into the fandom of your choice. Or multiple fandoms, if you will. Here is an example.
Prizes negotiable, I still have to work on Lolita's prize so I will make the deadline for this one July 9th. Time enough for me to finish Lolita's prize from the old Berlin Wall Challenge. I can draw whatever you want, though.

TDK / Back to the Future / The Bible

Anachronism.
And come on, you folks can do much, much better.
--------------------

Twin Palms Mall, 1:18am, Year 1985.

"We have to take out this Doctor Emmett Brown, he made off with our Plutonium," muttered the first terrorist driving the VW bus.
"He'll pay dearly."

Two of the men in back readied their AK-47s as the bus veered to the left. Outside to the left, a disheveled old nerd of a man was panicking next to a car.

"He must be the one we're taking out!"
The bus started moving again, towards Doc. A teenage boy was seen, but not noticed by the others, skateboarding to the car. Doc was talking, yelling maybe to him with expressive body language.

"MAAAARTY! DON'T LET THEM TAKE MY EXPERIMENT! GO! SAVE YOURSELF! DON'T GET YOURSELF IN THIS MESS!"

One of them leaned out of the window and fired, emptying out a cartridge or two, wasted. The bus groaned to a stop as Doc pulled out a machine gun of his own from inside the car. He looked disheveled and badass, like if Clint Eastwood was nerdier and goofier. He was almost tempted to utter go ahead, make my day, but the men in the bus fired once again, this time razing his body with bullets before he could take further action. Mission accomplished.

Marty got in the car, and started it. The dash came to life- well honestly, it was more than a dash; it was like a child's lite-brite, full of numbers and switches. The slammed his foot on the gas, and took off. The bus went right after, trying to stop it by means of machine-gunning it into oblivion. The car was getting faster, and the VW bus was having trouble keeping up both in firepower AND speed. Marty's heart was racing- the DeLorean was about to hit 88mph, and there was a Libyan in the back seat. The Libyan lunges forward at Marty, pinning him snugly against the driver's side door. His face curdled with fear, and he punched the Libyan back, accidentally hitting a few buttons, flipping a few switches. The goddamn car was going out of control, the goddamn car-

The man slit Marty's throat with a razorblade, skillfully moved to the driver's seat, and pushed his dying body out the window. He had the car now.

Too bad it hit 88mph.

-----------------------

The car reappeared in the middle of the desert, or at least what at first appeared to be- wrecking into the wall or some ancient building. The car's dash read "0" before dying out.

"Oh, what was this Doc inventing with the Plutonium?" the man thought, emerging out of the car disheveled and broken. He hobbled out, leaving the car like a moth would leave its disheveled cuccoon.

There was a crowd of people all around, all dressed in that desert garb, men, women, and children who were going about their daily business at the marketplace, but stopped to witness this odd sight. They stared, wondering aloud "Is this the messiah Isaiah foretold?" The man removed his headscarf in front of these people,revealing brown hair dyed green, face painted red, white and black, barely covering the grotesque scars underneath.

"It's sure hot out here," he said aloud. He didn't understand a word these people were saying, and they didn't understand him either.

These bystanders stood, in fear of him. One brave man walked up to him intimidatingly, staring down at him, uttering something he neither knew nor cared to understand. No use intimidating people with words here.

He had his knife hidden on a spring loader, covered by his own flowing desert garb. He flicked his wrist quickly to bring it out, and slit this man's throat, too. The large man fell to the ground with a thud, disturbing the dirt below. The whole marketplace was in an uproar- people were brandishing weapons and forming mobs.

This man, the Joker, was stupefied. What to do!?

"Kill this infidel!" they screamed. "Stone him!"

"WAIT!"

A man on a donkey rode into the middle of the fray, motioning for everyone to stop. "Forgive this poor man!" he exclaimed.

"Oh, and what if we don't, Jesus of Nazareth?"

Jesus looked angry. "Just stop. What did he ever do to you?"

"He killed this man, slit his throat with a small blade!"

"Well, I forgive him. Come with me for dinner."

He reached his hands out to the Joker, who finally realized that this man, this was the guy... that car! It sent him 2000 years into the past, only for him to meet Jesus! If he killed this man and his disciples, he'd set the world on the ultimate course of anarchy. Maybe, just maybe. He smiled evilly. Jesus smiled warmly in return.

I won't kill him now, now is not the time. I have to get all his followers-! This is going to be too much FUN.

to be continued...
Back to top Go down
Root Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Root Admin

PostSubject: Re: Write the Joker into another fandom   Write the Joker into another fandom EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:18 pm

This entry is by Somath.

BTAS/Marvel Universe. (Because Hamil Joker > all)

"Well what do we have here, a bright new world rich for the plunder, and not a soul who knows who or what I am" The Joker grinned as he looked down over the new york warehouse he had "acquired" from a chap claiming to work for a Kingpin, well who ever this Kingpin was, he'd see the joke soon enough.

Had it been any easier to acquire the machinery and chemicals he'd needed to make his mark upon this city he would have laughed, in fact, now that he reflected on it, why should that stop him, the manic laughter that would turn most Gothom born men and women fleeing rang out over the New York docks, garnering no more response than scattering a few cats and partially distracting a passing Spider-Man, who after near careening into an on coming bird, decided it was not worth incurring MJ's wraith to find out what was so funny, after all, laughing wasn't a crime.

"But puddin' what about all these other costumed creeps who this place has flying around, won't they come running once we start spreading the smiles?" oh Harley, she always found a way to bring him out of a good mood, but not today, oh no not today.

"But that's the best part, new heads to mess with, new heroic heartstrings to pull, oh this will be such a blast, just thin~"

The energetic rant was cut off as the entire building exploded, the mix of carefully placed charges and the volatile chemicals made short work of it and it's occupants, it was this noise that finally got Spider-man to turn round and take a closer look.

Miles away, watching the explosion through a pair of binoculars, was a man clad in black and red from head to foot, swords on his back, guns at his hip.

"And Boom goes the dynamite, Deadpool, wins."
Back to top Go down
Root Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Root Admin

PostSubject: Re: Write the Joker into another fandom   Write the Joker into another fandom EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:19 pm

This contest entry is by Drabble.

Title: And a Smile Upon His Face
Crossover: Desperate Housewives

Susan suspected her new boyfriend was hiding a secret.

"Have you been using my makeup?" She set the compact down on the dresser as he turned to look up at her; his face was slathered in white, and lipstick was smeared from ear to ear.

"This," Susan said, "I did not expect."

He pointed at the scars on either side of his mouth. "Ah, Susan. Did I ever tell you how I got these?" he asked, his tongue darting out briefly.

"So far, you've blamed your father, your Little League coach, and Bob Barker in a really rough pricing game."

Last edited by Nihilist on Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
myeerah
Contributor
Contributor
myeerah

PostSubject: Re: Write the Joker into another fandom   Write the Joker into another fandom EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 12:22 pm

This is not an entry so much as a suggestion for someone more familiar with Joker canon, as my knowledge is secondhand and incomplete.

A Sandman crossover featuring Delirium; I can't decide if she likes him because he's one of hers, or if she cursed him to be the way he is—I'm not sure which would be more appropriate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Write the Joker into another fandom   Write the Joker into another fandom Empty

Back to top Go down

Write the Joker into another fandom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Why God, Why? :: The Sporking Table :: New Releases-
Jump to: