Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shooting at CT Elementary School

Go down 
+31
Jay/Cris
rachel
rae
Sparrow
lemmingwriter
Owlish
Penguin
Dixie
Mr.Doobie
Reepicheep-chan
Cyberwulf
LeeLee
TheHedonist
ZOOLANDER
Anon
Maximilia
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Rabid Badger
Summercorn
John Marston
the asylum
Chris91
Nihilist
Knorg
TheIan
Aggie
grmblfjx
Mikey Go WOOGA
Reidmar
karmyn31
King Bee
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

Shooting at CT Elementary School - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting at CT Elementary School   Shooting at CT Elementary School - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 9:32 am

Quote :
the elite encouraging everyone into thinking with the left side of their brain which is to do with categorising things and seeing things as seperate;
I am going to go ahead and say I agree with this statement.

So, you know, lizard people must be real. The world makes so much more sense now!

Also: Harley why are determining wiether or not "nobody" cares about a thing based on weither or not people are posting about in a fanfiction forum?
Back to top Go down
Aggie
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Aggie

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at CT Elementary School   Shooting at CT Elementary School - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:37 pm

Lady Anne wrote:
Harley Quinn hyenaholic wrote:
And as my awesome brain predicted, nobody cares about 28 murders any more. The NRA did the smart thing, and rode it out on the quiet.
O rly?

Wait, I thought they were blaming video games.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at CT Elementary School   Shooting at CT Elementary School - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 3:40 pm

About the only thing they aren't blaming for the shooting is the actual shooter.
Back to top Go down
Owlish
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Owlish

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at CT Elementary School   Shooting at CT Elementary School - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 6:46 pm

So we have officially come full circle on this tragedy...

Florida Professor Claims Newtown Tragedy Never Took Place

Quote :
A communication professor known for conspiracy theories has stirred controversy at Florida Atlantic University with claims that last month's Newtown, Conn., school shootings did not happen as reported — or may not have happened at all.

Moreover, James Tracy asserts in radio interviews and on his memoryholeblog.com. that trained "crisis actors" may have been employed by the Obama administration in an effort to shape public opinion in favor of the event's true purpose: gun control.

"As documents relating to the Sandy Hook shooting continue to be assessed and interpreted by independent researchers, there is a growing awareness that the media coverage of the massacre of 26 children and adults was intended primarily for public consumption to further larger political ends," writes Tracy, a tenured associate professor of media history at FAU and a former union leader.

In another post, he says, "While it sounds like an outrageous claim, one is left to inquire whether the Sandy Hook shooting ever took place — at least in the way law enforcement authorities and the nation's news media have described."

FAU is distancing itself from Tracy's views...

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Reidmar

Location : A string of Code in the Interwebz( IF living = true input ragequit)

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at CT Elementary School   Shooting at CT Elementary School - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 6:54 pm

Owlish wrote:

Y'know, if that wasn't a PROFESSOR making the claim, I would have just moved on, but now I actually have to stop, point, and LAUGH as this dude pretty much has tanked his career from this point onward and probably will be fired from that uni and will end up only being able to get a job flipping burgers.
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at CT Elementary School   Shooting at CT Elementary School - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 7:53 pm

Reidmar wrote:
Owlish wrote:

Y'know, if that wasn't a PROFESSOR making the claim, I would have just moved on, but now I actually have to stop, point, and LAUGH as this dude pretty much has tanked his career from this point onward and probably will be fired from that uni and will end up only being able to get a job flipping burgers.

Oh, he hasn't lost his job-he's started a full-fledged conspiracy theory based on the premise that the whole thing was staged by the US Government so they could take away our guns (not my guns, since I don't own any), but you get my drift). There are people actually accusing the parents who lost kids of lying about what happened and claiming that the teachers were app paid-off by the government to cover up the TRUTH. People are getting anonymous phone calls and e-mails claiming the kids are still actually alive and hidden away, or they were killed by the US government. I've had to defriend a couple of people on Facebook becaues they''ve bought into the whole "OMG,THEY'RE TRYING TO TAKE MY RIGHTS AWAY FROM ME!!!!1111!!!!. thing

No, they're not. The President is trying to ban assault weapons, tighten up regulations and background checks, and improve mental health services. All of which I support because honestly, why does anyone outside of the US Military or a police SWAT teams need a high-powered assault rifle? They were designed for one thing and one thing only-to kill as many people as possible as quickly as they can.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at CT Elementary School   Shooting at CT Elementary School - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 8:36 pm

Rabid Badger wrote:
Reidmar wrote:
Owlish wrote:

Oh, he hasn't lost his job-he's started a full-fledged conspiracy theory based on the premise that the whole thing was staged by the US Government so they could take away our guns (not my guns, since I don't own any), but you get my drift). There are people actually accusing the parents who lost kids of lying about what happened and claiming that the teachers were app paid-off by the government to cover up the TRUTH. People are getting anonymous phone calls and e-mails claiming the kids are still actually alive and hidden away, or they were killed by the US government. I've had to defriend a couple of people on Facebook becaues they''ve bought into the whole "OMG,THEY'RE TRYING TO TAKE MY RIGHTS AWAY FROM ME!!!!1111!!!!. thing

No, they're not. The President is trying to ban assault weapons, tighten up regulations and background checks, and improve mental health services. All of which I support because honestly, why does anyone outside of the US Military or a police SWAT teams need a high-powered assault rifle? They were designed for one thing and one thing only-to kill as many people as possible as quickly as they can.
But...but Badger, the American people need those assault rifles so they can fight back against the evil government that wants to take away their guns and make them pay taxes without any representation except a member of Congress, two Senators, some state officials, some local officials, and a democratically elected President! It's a dictatorship, I tell ya!
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at CT Elementary School   Shooting at CT Elementary School - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:30 am

Neither of you know what you're talking about.

Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at CT Elementary School   Shooting at CT Elementary School - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 6:17 am

Owlish wrote:

Let's hear him say that directly to the faces of the victims' parents. My guess is his life expectancy could be measured in microseconds if he dared to repeat his slander(I won't dignify his comments with the word "accusation") in their presence. And if I were the dean of Florida Atlantic, I would have revoked Professor Tracy's tenure five minutes after his blog post went online. Considering people like Tracy have such a wanton disregard for logic and accuracy(and decency for that matter), it's ironic that they're nicknamed "Truthers". Professor Tracy is a disgrace to his university, his state, his country, and the human race in general.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at CT Elementary School   Shooting at CT Elementary School - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 7:00 am

Normally I LOVE conspiracy theories, but there have just been too many of these slaughters to go around saying it's somebody playing for gun control.

So this scientist is not only saying that this slaughter is staged, but also EVERY slaughter is staged. You know, all the hundreds of them, the hundreds of murders of american people. And while I believe that yes, people will do anything, this means that people will do ANYTHING. That they are saying that the government found people who would willingly do that.

Hear that, conspiracy theorists? This isn't a blank tower, or a remote-controlled plane. These are children, and an individual person. So you're not just saying that the government is a monster, but that American civilians are monsters.

No. No, this isn't a conspiracy. It's happened too much and too often to be that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at CT Elementary School   Shooting at CT Elementary School - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 8:03 am

Penguin wrote:

Pengy, you need to recharge your sarcasm detector.
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at CT Elementary School   Shooting at CT Elementary School - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 8:06 am

Chris91 wrote:
Owlish wrote:

Then how does he explain the mysterious disappearance of 28 people?
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Reidmar

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at CT Elementary School   Shooting at CT Elementary School - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 8:08 am

EileenK98 wrote:

It was obviously the aliens. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at CT Elementary School   Shooting at CT Elementary School - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 3:33 pm

Lady Anne wrote:
Penguin wrote:

You really are an idiot, aren't you? He knows you were being sarcastic. You lay it on so think and hamfistedly even Chris could pick up on it.

And through that ignorant sarcasm, you have demonstrated, once again, that you don't have a single fucking clue what you're talking about.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at CT Elementary School   Shooting at CT Elementary School - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 6:23 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:
Penguin wrote:

You really are an idiot, aren't you? He knows you were being sarcastic. You lay it on so think and hamfistedly even Chris could pick up on it.

And through that ignorant sarcasm, you have demonstrated, once again, that you don't have a single fucking clue what you're talking about.
Oh, Mikey, you're so cute.
Back to top Go down
bleachedblackcat
bleachedblackcat

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at CT Elementary School   Shooting at CT Elementary School - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 6:37 pm

EileenK98 wrote:
Chris91 wrote:
Owlish wrote:

They've gone to the same place that the evil Jews and gays to make us hate those poor little Germans.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at CT Elementary School   Shooting at CT Elementary School - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 9:57 am

This is Obama's opportunity to actually make a difference.

I watch with eager anticipation for how the NRA argues pro-assault rifle, and how easy it is for them to convince the American puplic that there's some desperate need for the average citizen to own three automatic guns.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Reidmar
Reidmar

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at CT Elementary School   Shooting at CT Elementary School - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 10:19 am

This is Obama's opportunity to actually make a difference.
No, it's really not.

I watch with eager anticipation for how the NRA argues pro-assault rifle, and how easy it is for them to convince the American puplic that there's some desperate need for the average citizen to own three automatic guns.
I'll be laughing when you're disappointed. Just throwing that out there lau.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at CT Elementary School   Shooting at CT Elementary School - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shooting at CT Elementary School
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12