Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shooting at CT Elementary School

Go down 
+31
Jay/Cris
rachel
rae
Sparrow
lemmingwriter
Owlish
Penguin
Dixie
Mr.Doobie
Reepicheep-chan
Cyberwulf
LeeLee
TheHedonist
ZOOLANDER
Anon
Maximilia
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Rabid Badger
Summercorn
John Marston
the asylum
Chris91
Nihilist
Knorg
TheIan
Aggie
grmblfjx
Mikey Go WOOGA
Reidmar
karmyn31
King Bee
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
rachel
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
rachel

Shooting at CT Elementary School - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting at CT Elementary School   Shooting at CT Elementary School - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 7:43 pm

TheHedonist wrote:
And yet shooting them is a-okay!
It's not OK, but it's going to happen at least once if the NRA gets its way about arming teachers. Every so often you hear about a teacher going berserk and beating a student, right? Well think what would happen if that teacher had a gun.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at CT Elementary School   Shooting at CT Elementary School - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 9:05 pm

Aggie wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:
Penguin wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:
No, I'm serious. Some students test your patience to the breaking point--and it would be too goddamned tempting.

What school do you work at again? Because you need to be fucking fired.

I'm serious. If you think that an adult being pushed to being homicidal by children is remotely normal, you have no business being near children.

Jesus Christ, this.

Mikey Go WOOGA, Cyberwulf, and Penguin agree, on the same thing, at the same time.

Let's take a moment to soak it in.

Seriously, what kind of lunatic gets annoyed by a child and goes first to "Bust a cap in dat ass"? Adam Lanza, clearly.

Things One Should do Before Reaching for a Firearm When Dealing with Uppity Children.
1.) Tell them politely to stop being a tit
2.) Tell them sternly to stop being a tit
3.) Shout at them without profanity to stop being a tit (often skipped in favor of 4)
4.) Shout at them with profanity to stop being a tit
5.) Grab them and shout at them to stop being a tit
6a.) Pin them against the wall and shout at them to stop being a tit
6b.) Shake them and shout at them to stop being a tit
7.) Smack them once and shout at them them to stop being a tit
8.) Smack them a LOT and shout at them to stop being a tit
9.) Hit them with the People's Elbow and shout at them to stop being a tit
10.) Hit them with a steel chair and shout at them to stop being a tit
11.) Spike their juice with a rufi and put them to bed.

Forget the morality of physically assaulting children for a minute. They are small. You don't need a firearm, you can easily solve any problem you have with them by just beating them. Unless THEY are packing heat, in which case you're pretty fucked.

You do realize in today's environment, everything save for #1 would likely result in a parent launching a complaint against the teacher for "mistreating their child(ren)" and said teacher receiving disciplinary action from the school admin?

TheHedonist wrote:

xerrofoot wrote:
What's the "People's Elbow"?

rachel wrote:
TheHedonist wrote:

It's not OK, but it's going to happen at least once if the NRA gets its way about arming teachers. Every so often you hear about a teacher going berserk and beating a student, right? Well think what would happen if that teacher had a gun.

The four of you are all retarded.

Aggie, that's not the point. The point is that no teacher is going to shoot a student out of anger, as the more instinctual reaction is to yell at them or just beat them.

Hedonist, NOTHING in my post, or any other post, implied that, so the sarcasm falls flat.

This is the People's Elbow. And you call yourself a neckbeard, not even watching pro wrestling. Colbert

I can't remember the last time I heard of a teacher going berserk and beating a student. The last teacher related news I remember was when some teacher had the class vote a severely autistic kid out of the classroom.
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at CT Elementary School   Shooting at CT Elementary School - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 9:21 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:

This is the People's Elbow. And you call yourself a neckbeard, not even watching pro wrestling.

I'm not a neckbeard (I shave properly and regularly, like a man should, or if I grow a beard I make Chuck Norris proud) and I don't watch pro wrestling because I'm not paying for the shitty subscription TV we have in my country.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at CT Elementary School   Shooting at CT Elementary School - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 11:57 pm

We interrupt this wank for this announcement:

I have a confession to make...

This:

Lady Anne wrote:
No, I'm serious. Some students test your patience to the breaking point--and it would be too goddamned tempting.
...was written to see if I could start a shitstorm (or at least a tempest in a teapot). No, I wasn't actually serious. No, I wouldn't actually harm a student (unless they threatened me). My conscience wouldn't allow it. Besides, few students are actually that aggravating...and most can be dealt with by kicking them out of the library (and those who won't leave generally do go away after being confronted by security, though there was one who recently threw herself on the floor and screamed when told to leave, then stopped and walked away like nothing had happened when the bell rang).

But I digress. Yes, I was trolling. No, there wasn't any particular reason, aside from the desire for lols...and you didn't disappoint me. Mikey, Cyberwulf, and Penguin agreeing on something...will wonders never cease?

Now, back to our regularly scheduled wanking.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at CT Elementary School   Shooting at CT Elementary School - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 12:08 am

You suck at trolling.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at CT Elementary School   Shooting at CT Elementary School - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 12:17 am

Penguin wrote:
You suck at trolling.
You fell for it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at CT Elementary School   Shooting at CT Elementary School - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 2:56 am

Are you doing a parody of Clopper now or something?
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at CT Elementary School   Shooting at CT Elementary School - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 3:35 am

Lady Anne wrote:
My conscience wouldn't allow it.

...people with actual, low-functioning autism are less autismal than the people on this forum, I swear.
Back to top Go down
Nihilist
Serial Troll
Serial Troll
Nihilist

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at CT Elementary School   Shooting at CT Elementary School - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 4:00 am

I keep looking for a Like button and it's so sad there isn't one.

Yeah, autismal. That.
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at CT Elementary School   Shooting at CT Elementary School - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 7:08 am

grmblfjx wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:

...people with actual, low-functioning autism are less autismal than the people on this forum, I swear.

Gardner's beard, enough with the "HURR AUTISM" shit! It's like every time someone says something out of place or slightly weird it's for some reason fashionable to point and say "HERP DERP U HAZ DA 'BURGERZ LOL". Here's a clue for you fuckwits: it wasn't funny when it was OCD, it wasn't funny when it was schizophrenia and it's not funny now. I know people who live with autism and this pisses them off even more than I am right now. FUCKING KNOCK IT OFF YOU CLOWNS, GODS FORBID ANY OF YOU ACTUALLY HAVE AUTISM ASIDE FROM HARLEY. It's idiotic, annoying and not the least bit funny.

FUCK. Shooting at CT Elementary School - Page 9 199471
Back to top Go down
TheIan
TheIan

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at CT Elementary School   Shooting at CT Elementary School - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 7:14 am

xerrofoot wrote:
What's the "People's Elbow"?

That's you. That's how dumb you sound.
Back to top Go down
TheHedonist
TheHedonist

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at CT Elementary School   Shooting at CT Elementary School - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 7:32 am

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Aggie, that's not the point. The point is that no teacher is going to shoot a student out of anger, as the more instinctual reaction is to yell at them or just beat them.

Hedonist, NOTHING in my post, or any other post, implied that, so the sarcasm falls flat.
You, uh, don't see how I could've possibly been reacting to Aggie there, huh?

Nihilist wrote:
I keep looking for a Like button and it's so sad there isn't one.
I do this ALL THE TIME.

MLPAspie wrote:
I LACK EVERY KIND OF PERSPECTIVE OR SELF-INSIGHT
Stop acting like making fun of autistic people is somehow morally worse than threatening to rape someone.
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at CT Elementary School   Shooting at CT Elementary School - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 7:35 am

xerrofoot wrote:
Wharrgarbl

Oh, look, I don't even have to poke you for you to squeak.

e:

TheHedonist wrote:
MLPAspie wrote:
I LACK EVERY KIND OF PERSPECTIVE OR SELF-INSIGHT
Stop acting like making fun of autistic people is somehow morally worse than threatening to rape someone.

This, actually. You do know that there is more than one victim of sexual assault on this forum? And throwing rape threats around is cool, because nobody ever gets triggered or anything, but calling someone 'autismal' (which doesn't actually mean autistic, you dimwit, but never mind that) is a righteous cause for you to capsrage over because someone somewhere doesn't think it's funny?

On the off-chance that you are real, which you can't be, because nobody is this shitty and deluded a person unless it's on purpose, but in case you are: fuck you. I hope you get called autismal every day of your life, you autismal little shit.
Back to top Go down
Aggie
Aggie

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at CT Elementary School   Shooting at CT Elementary School - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 7:50 am

Whether you were trolling or not, Lady Anne, I still maintain there are some kids out there that are just fucking insane. I expect that there would be times when teachers (as well as other adults) would be tempted to shoot them but would never actually do so whether they had access to guns or not.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at CT Elementary School   Shooting at CT Elementary School - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:12 am

Lady Anne wrote:
Penguin wrote:
You suck at trolling.
You fell for it.

And if you were actually trolling, you would've strung it out longer. But no, after everyone called you out on being an idiot, you immediately went for "lol i troll u!" which just smacks of "oh shit, I said something fucking stupid, how can I get out of this without owning up to it?"
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at CT Elementary School   Shooting at CT Elementary School - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:39 am

xerrofoot wrote:
grmblfjx wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:

Gardner's beard, enough with the "HURR AUTISM" shit! It's like every time someone says something out of place or slightly weird it's for some reason fashionable to point and say "HERP DERP U HAZ DA 'BURGERZ LOL". Here's a clue for you fuckwits: it wasn't funny when it was OCD, it wasn't funny when it was schizophrenia and it's not funny now. I know people who live with autism and this pisses them off even more than I am right now. FUCKING KNOCK IT OFF YOU CLOWNS, GODS FORBID ANY OF YOU ACTUALLY HAVE AUTISM ASIDE FROM HARLEY. It's idiotic, annoying and not the least bit funny.

FUCK. Shooting at CT Elementary School - Page 9 199471
I TOTALLY CALLED THIS

I AM FUCKING NOSTRADAMUS

I PREDICTED THE FUTURE BASED ON PAST EVENTS

Aggie wrote:
I expect that there would be times when teachers (as well as other adults) would be tempted to shoot them but would never actually do so
Which goes back to my earlier point - at least one teacher would show the kid his/her gun out of frustration. And then you have a lawsuit on your hands. We don't even need to get into "oh a teacher would go on a rampage" although that possibility also exists. All in all, arming teachers is a stupid idea that won't stop the next determined shooter.
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Reidmar

Location : A string of Code in the Interwebz( IF living = true input ragequit)

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at CT Elementary School   Shooting at CT Elementary School - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 10:15 am

Shooting at CT Elementary School - Page 9 453357 Meanwhile with the original topic... I've been hearing rumors ranging from it was the children who caused it, to the dude who did it had a mental lobotomy. Honestly I find it a giant waste of time to make rumors up when the nations as a whole should be trying to prevent this problem from happening again.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at CT Elementary School   Shooting at CT Elementary School - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 11:01 am

Penguin wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:
Penguin wrote:
You suck at trolling.

You fell for it.

And if you were actually trolling, you would've strung it out longer. But no, after everyone called you out on being an idiot, you immediately went for "lol i troll u!" which just smacks of "oh shit, I said something fucking stupid, how can I get out of this without owning up to it?"

You beat me to it.

Even if you were trolling, and no one believes that you were, you don't admit it four posts later. That's "Troll's Remorse" and it means that, as with everything else in your life, you fucking suck at trolling.

Gumball wrote:
because nobody ever gets triggered or anything,

Don't use the word "trigger" like that. You're better than that.

Cyberwulf wrote:
We don't even need to get into "oh a teacher would go on a rampage" although that possibility also exists.

If a teacher wanted to go on a spree, they'd get a firearm and do it regardless of whether or not the school provided it or allowed them to bring it into the school. Arming teachers wouldn't increase the odds of that at all.
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at CT Elementary School   Shooting at CT Elementary School - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 11:49 am

PTSD flashbacks related to sexual assault being caused by an asshole throwing around rape threats is sort of the correct context to use the term "trigger," bro. She is not talking about the word "derp" being triggering because ablism or some stupid shit like that.
Back to top Go down
TheHedonist
TheHedonist

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at CT Elementary School   Shooting at CT Elementary School - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 1:17 pm

Reepicheep-chan wrote:
PTSD flashbacks related to sexual assault being caused by an asshole throwing around rape threats is sort of the correct context to use the term "trigger," bro. She is not talking about the word "derp" being triggering because ablism or some stupid shit like that.
Uh, yeah, this. The way some people throw around the word 'trigger' on, IDK, tumblr or livejournal tends to piss me off, but this is pretty apropos.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at CT Elementary School   Shooting at CT Elementary School - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 1:18 pm

Anybody out there remember the Internet Laws of Stupidity?

When you say that teachers won't pull their guns on students if they get mad, you're being WAY too... Well, whatever it is.

Somebody will do it.

Somebody innocent will get shot.

Having guns in classrooms to protect yourself is the shittiest, most terrible idea EVER EVER EVER. I'd sit down and explain why it is that owning and carrying a gun won't stop youfriom getting shot if you're held at gunpoint by some crazy.

But right now I need to take a crap.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at CT Elementary School   Shooting at CT Elementary School - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 2:38 pm

TheIan wrote:

That's you. That's how dumb you sound.

Oh, right. I'm unfamiliar with a specific term associated with American professional wrestling, therefore I must be a dumbass. Rolling Eyes

TheHedonist wrote:

I did nothing of the sort. I just find ragging on autistics insanely annoying. You know, just like you get tired of my constant PONIES PONIES PONIES.

grmblfjx wrote:

Oh, look, I don't even have to poke you for you to squeak.

It's called free will, you silly old cock-gummer. If I want to yell and scream and make a scene, I'll do it.

grmblfjx wrote:
This, actually. You do know that there is more than one victim of sexual assault on this forum? And throwing rape threats around is cool, because nobody ever gets triggered or anything, but calling someone 'autismal' (which doesn't actually mean autistic, you dimwit, but never mind that) is a righteous cause for you to capsrage over because someone somewhere doesn't think it's funny?

On the off-chance that you are real, which you can't be, because nobody is this shitty and deluded a person unless it's on purpose, but in case you are: fuck you. I hope you get called autismal every day of your life, you autismal little shit.

I don't give a shit. a] some of them were probably the whores were all asking for it and b] rape isn't something you're born with, even if you're a rape baby. Autism, on the other hand, is something you have your whole life.

Penguin wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:
Penguin wrote:
You suck at trolling.
You fell for it.

I can't believe I'm agreeing with Penguin, but yeah, this. At least with the Daughter Saga I milked the lolcows for a while until I got bored with it.

Harley wrote:
But right now I need to take a crap.

Now that's honest content!
Back to top Go down
TheHedonist
TheHedonist

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at CT Elementary School   Shooting at CT Elementary School - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 3:29 pm

ITT: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Gonna go ahead and agree with grmbz. You've gotta be a troll.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at CT Elementary School   Shooting at CT Elementary School - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 4:45 pm

xerrohoof wrote:
I don't give a shit OMG SO EDGY EVERYONE LOL
Don't you have young, virginal foals to rape, Clopper?
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at CT Elementary School   Shooting at CT Elementary School - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 5:43 pm

xerrofoot wrote:
I can't believe I'm agreeing with Penguin, but yeah, this. At least with the Daughter Saga I milked the lolcows for a while until I got bored with it.

Suuuuuuure you did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shooting at CT Elementary School   Shooting at CT Elementary School - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shooting at CT Elementary School
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next