Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Republicans: "Rape is a gift from God!"

Go down 
+25
Hot Cancer
Miss Misery
Mr.Doobie
Disco Stu
Mikey Go WOOGA
Cyberwulf
Ghost in the Machine
ZOOLANDER
Jay/Cris
grmblfjx
TheHedonist
Rabid Badger
Penguin
Drabbler
Cunovendus
WD40
Khajidu
bleachedblackcat
Lady Anne
Dixie
Reidmar
Trioculus
SirDixonDongs
EileenK98
the asylum
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

Republicans: "Rape is a gift from God!" - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Republicans: "Rape is a gift from God!"   Republicans: "Rape is a gift from God!" - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:24 am

Reidmar wrote:
SirDixonDongs wrote:
at least if i die in this hurricane at least i can say i dunked reidmar
Not a big achievement, I assure you, go on and get dunked by a hurricane, I'll be nice and safe here inland while you're getting ass reamed your shit destroyed by the hurricane.

Sheesh. Chris91 routinely makes better, snappier comebacks.
Back to top Go down
WD40
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
WD40

PostSubject: Re: Republicans: "Rape is a gift from God!"   Republicans: "Rape is a gift from God!" - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Republicans: "Rape is a gift from God!"   Republicans: "Rape is a gift from God!" - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:33 pm

Ghost in the Machine wrote:
xerrofoot wrote:
Good grief, that annoys me when people lump all religions into one category.

I routinely lump all religions into one category. False. Religion is for the benefit of the priests and exists to keep the laity in line so the priests can continue to shear their sheep as opposed to actually working for a living.

Priests put effort into providing a service people will give them money for. They clearly work for a living.

You're just buttmad because no one pays you for your service of playing WoW all day and fapping furiously to cartoons.
Back to top Go down
Disco Stu
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Disco Stu

PostSubject: Re: Republicans: "Rape is a gift from God!"   Republicans: "Rape is a gift from God!" - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 2:21 pm

Penguin wrote:
Reidmar wrote:
SirDixonDongs wrote:
at least if i die in this hurricane at least i can say i dunked reidmar
Not a big achievement, I assure you, go on and get dunked by a hurricane, I'll be nice and safe here inland while you're getting ass reamed your shit destroyed by the hurricane.

Sheesh. Chris91 routinely makes better, snappier comebacks.

... A rapist's wit?
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Republicans: "Rape is a gift from God!"   Republicans: "Rape is a gift from God!" - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 2:17 am

xerrofoot wrote:
Good grief, that annoys me when people lump all religions into one category.

I routinely lump all religions into one category. False. Religion is for the benefit of the priests and exists to keep the laity in line so the priests can continue to shear their sheep as opposed to actually working for a living.

Excuse me?

Wiccan priest here, allow me to point out a few things: 1) my priesthood duties involve giving spiritual advice according to the dictates of Wiccan belief and philosophy, presiding over worship services where appropriate and helping noobs find their feet in the faith, NOT keeping people in line. 2) We don't do the whole sheep herding metaphor thing, our laity have to think for themselves. 3) I've never done any shearing in my life and I don't intend to start now, especially with two herniated discs in my spine. 4) I don't get paid for my priesthood duties, it's all completely voluntary. I draw disability because my body is too fucked up for me to do any meaningful amount of paid work.

Kindly keep your trap shut, because you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:

Priests put effort into providing a service people will give them money for. They clearly work for a living.

You're just buttmad because no one pays you for your service of playing WoW all day and fapping furiously to cartoons.

Mikey, why can't you just accept that I want to have your ass babies like you?

Back to top Go down
Ghost in the Machine
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Ghost in the Machine

PostSubject: Re: Republicans: "Rape is a gift from God!"   Republicans: "Rape is a gift from God!" - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 4:31 am

What you have is faith. What the Catholic Church has is religion. Religion has very little to do with faith. Even less to do with God or Goddess. Perhaps I should have specified 'organized religion'.

Other than that, shove it foalfucker.
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Republicans: "Rape is a gift from God!"   Republicans: "Rape is a gift from God!" - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 7:22 am

Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Republicans: "Rape is a gift from God!"   Republicans: "Rape is a gift from God!" - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 9:06 am

xerrofoot wrote:
Excuse me?

Wiccan priest here, allow me to point out a few things

xerrofoot wrote:

No, seriously. For your own good. Stop telling people things about yourself that can be used to ridicule you.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Republicans: "Rape is a gift from God!"   Republicans: "Rape is a gift from God!" - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:39 am

Quote :
Wiccan priest here, allow me to point out a few things:

Oh cool. I'm the Dungeonmaster of my local RPG group too! Looks like we have two things in common, Fluffy Bunny Clop Clop.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Republicans: "Rape is a gift from God!"   Republicans: "Rape is a gift from God!" - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 3:16 pm

xerrofoot wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:

Mikey, why can't you just accept that I want to have your ass babies like you?

Everyone likes me. It's a burden that comes with being a paragon of humanity. Cool
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Republicans: "Rape is a gift from God!"   Republicans: "Rape is a gift from God!" - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 4:01 pm

certainly richard dwakins never made a single penny from the god delusion or any of his tv appearances in which he says fatuous things like if only there was no religion we'd have no war

i'm sure he doesn't lap up all the delicious attention he gets either

xerrohoof wrote:
Excuse me?

Wiccan priest here, allow me to point out a few things: 1) my priesthood duties involve giving spiritual advice according to the dictates of Wiccan belief and philosophy, presiding over worship services where appropriate and helping noobs find their feet in the faith, NOT keeping people in line. 2) We don't do the whole sheep herding metaphor thing, our laity have to think for themselves. 3) I've never done any shearing in my life and I don't intend to start now, especially with two herniated discs in my spine. 4) I don't get paid for my priesthood duties, it's all completely voluntary. I draw disability because my body is too fucked up for me to do any meaningful amount of paid work.

Kindly keep your trap shut, because you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.
why would you tell us any of this

oh hey i was poking on wikipedia trying to be a smart-ass and found this classic line from "antitheist" christopher hitchens
Quote :
Very importantly, the divorce between the sexual life and fear, and the sexual life and disease, and the sexual life and tyranny, can now at last be attempted, on the sole condition that we banish all religions from the discourse.
bah ha ha because atheist men never treat women as glorified fleshdolls and vilify them whether they put out or not

certainly they would never descend on a woman who advised them that pestering a woman to have "coffee" and then following her into an elevator at four in the morning was not a good idea and call her every vile name under the sun and express their fervent desire that she be brutally raped
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Republicans: "Rape is a gift from God!"   Republicans: "Rape is a gift from God!" - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 6:09 pm

Quote :
certainly they would never descend on a woman who advised them that pestering a woman to have "coffee" and then following her into an elevator at four in the morning was not a good idea and call her every vile name under the sun and express their fervent desire that she be brutally raped

And then have another, famous atheist smugly declare that it didn't matter.
Back to top Go down
SirDixonDongs
SirDixonDongs

PostSubject: Re: Republicans: "Rape is a gift from God!"   Republicans: "Rape is a gift from God!" - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 7:15 am

Mr.Doobie wrote:
Quote :

And then have another, famous atheist smugly declare that it didn't matter.

see: why i refuse to associate myself w other atheists

seriously goddamn between the rampant goddamn islamophobia and the rape culture that pervades all those neckbearded fedorawearing flameshirt motherfuckers i just seriously dont want anything to do w em full stop

and man when i attempted wicca the goddamn cissexist gential essentialist bullshit was more than enough to make me want to deck all them mofos

ugh ugh ugh ugh fuck religion, fuck atheists, fuck everyone

death is certain, hail satan
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Republicans: "Rape is a gift from God!"   Republicans: "Rape is a gift from God!" - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 11:25 am

Quote :
seriously goddamn between the rampant goddamn islamophobia and the rape culture that pervades all those neckbearded fedorawearing flameshirt motherfuckers i just seriously dont want anything to do w em full stop

We need to give them all makeovers so they become awesome. Maybe then they won't find kindred spirits only in crusty, bitter, old British men.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Republicans: "Rape is a gift from God!"   Republicans: "Rape is a gift from God!" - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 12:12 pm

the worst part is the crusty bitter old british men think they're enlightened because they don't believe in a magic sky fairy like all the sheeple and so are blind to their faults and the faults of their followers
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Republicans: "Rape is a gift from God!"   Republicans: "Rape is a gift from God!" - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 4:12 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:

Why would you not follow her into the elevator?

I'm not taking the stairs because some girl is "uncomfortable." She's going to be a lot more uncomfortable when I rip a burrito and hot wings fart in the middle of a ten story elevator ride.
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Republicans: "Rape is a gift from God!"   Republicans: "Rape is a gift from God!" - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 5:37 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:

xerrohoof wrote:
Excuse me?

I'm not telling you, I'm telling Ghost because I'm sick of idiots lumping a religion that doesn't hurt anyone in with religions that kill countless innocent people. It just shits me to no end.
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Reidmar

Location : A string of Code in the Interwebz( IF living = true input ragequit)

PostSubject: Re: Republicans: "Rape is a gift from God!"   Republicans: "Rape is a gift from God!" - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 8:16 pm

xerrofoot wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:

xerrohoof wrote:
Excuse me?

I'm not telling you, I'm telling Ghost because I'm sick of idiots lumping a religion that doesn't hurt anyone in with religions that kill countless innocent people. It just shits me to no end.
Don't choke xerro, I'll have go give you this CPR.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Republicans: "Rape is a gift from God!"   Republicans: "Rape is a gift from God!" - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 8:53 pm

xerrohoof wrote:
I'm not telling you,
oh i forgot you used the special code that renders your post invisible to everyone except ghost in the machine, how stupid of me
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Republicans: "Rape is a gift from God!"   Republicans: "Rape is a gift from God!" - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:00 pm

Some atheists might be bitter about their religious upbringing and it might color their perceptions of religion in general. Ric Romero with film at 11.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Republicans: "Rape is a gift from God!"   Republicans: "Rape is a gift from God!" - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 10:59 pm

xerrofoot wrote:

..... ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Aside from misappropriating Celtic and Native American cultures with no regard for history, disrespecting the memories of shittons of people who died tragically by making their deaths all about their religion through the propagation of the ridiculous "Burning Times" myth, and otherwise engaging in general New Age-y woo woo....

Quote :

If I was a cynical person I would theorize that the atheists you see on TV and that write books are part of the American Taliban's plot to discredit atheism. Think about it. They all fit the angry, bitter, neckbeard who hates religious people with the rage of a thousand burning suns stereotype to a T.

It's also why the government invented AIDS and Tyler Perry.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Republicans: "Rape is a gift from God!"   Republicans: "Rape is a gift from God!" - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:48 am

xerrofoot wrote:
with religions that kill countless innocent people.
yeeeeesss clopper that's right, RELIGIONS kill countless innocent people

it certainly couldn't be that PEOPLE kill people and invoke whatever higher authority they believe in to justify the genocide of millions and it just so happens that for the past two thousand years plus that higher authority has been god or gods

goodness knows we have no examples of anyone using biology/race/darwinism as justification for the eradication of certain populations, it's totally all religion

and now to turn on my serious punctuation, I guarantee that as the third millenium progresses you will see more and more people invoking science as the new, all-powerful and infallible authority to justify whatever prejudices, bigotry, and crimes against "the Other" they hold and commit. People have written scientific papers stating that children are not harmed by having sexual relationships with adulthood. Evolutionary psychology is constantly employed by misogynists to justify gender inequality, sexual harassment and even rape. That's what pisses me off when people like Richard Dwakins say facetious things like "without religion there'd be no war". All the racial, tribal, sexist, homophobic bullshit would still exist, we'd just be comparing the skulls of black people and white people and deciding that these features make this race inferior, and it's natural for men to treat women like hunks of meat because monkeys have red butts, and let's all hunt for a cure for gayness because it's clearly an evolutionary dead end etc. etc. etc. instead of saying "let's treat other people like garbage because our holy book says so".
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Reidmar

Location : A string of Code in the Interwebz( IF living = true input ragequit)

PostSubject: Re: Republicans: "Rape is a gift from God!"   Republicans: "Rape is a gift from God!" - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 8:06 am

Cyberwulf wrote:
xerrofoot wrote:
with religions that kill countless innocent people.

it certainly couldn't be that PEOPLE kill people and invoke whatever higher authority they believe in to justify the genocide of millions and it just so happens that for the past two thousand years plus that higher authority has been god or gods

goodness knows we have no examples of anyone using biology/race/darwinism as justification for the eradication of certain populations, it's totally all religion

and now to turn on my serious punctuation, I guarantee that as the third millenium progresses you will see more and more people invoking science as the new, all-powerful and infallible authority to justify whatever prejudices, bigotry, and crimes against "the Other" they hold and commit. People have written scientific papers stating that children are not harmed by having sexual relationships with adulthood. Evolutionary psychology is constantly employed by misogynists to justify gender inequality, sexual harassment and even rape. That's what pisses me off when people like Richard Dwakins say facetious things like "without religion there'd be no war". All the racial, tribal, sexist, homophobic bullshit would still exist, we'd just be comparing the skulls of black people and white people and deciding that these features make this race inferior, and it's natural for men to treat women like hunks of meat because monkeys have red butts, and let's all hunt for a cure for gayness because it's clearly an evolutionary dead end etc. etc. etc. instead of saying "let's treat other people like garbage because our holy book says so".

The best thing wulfy, is that religion is just a facade to hide what people are really thinking, even if there somehow WASN'T religion, people would still manage to find a way to kill each other without it, think back to the Greco Roman empires. The mongolian crusade, last time I checked mongol's didn't care if you believed in whatever, they killed indescrimantely across much of what is Asia and Europe. So, uh, repeat after me cloppy mc clopper, People will still die even if religion didn't exist. Republicans: "Rape is a gift from God!" - Page 3 588739
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Republicans: "Rape is a gift from God!"   Republicans: "Rape is a gift from God!" - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 9:45 am

Cyberwulf wrote:

it certainly couldn't be that PEOPLE kill people

Saving this for the next gun control shitstorm.
Back to top Go down
Miss Misery
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Miss Misery

PostSubject: Re: Republicans: "Rape is a gift from God!"   Republicans: "Rape is a gift from God!" - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:14 am

That's the most awesome thing I've read in ages.

xerrofoot wrote:

Wiccan priest here
I'm so impressed I just might have a nosebleed.

xerrofoot wrote:
Take some of your own advice, horsemolester.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Republicans: "Rape is a gift from God!"   Republicans: "Rape is a gift from God!" - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Republicans: "Rape is a gift from God!"
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next