Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Holy Astral Planes, Batman! Otherkin and Soulbonders!

Go down 
+25
Reepicheep-chan
saeku
Seule
eugenetapdance
myeerah
ZoZo
Lady Anne
Dr. Professor Science
Snake Bandage
Snoof
SirDixonDongs
grmblfjx
Delcat
unskilled78
Toastuh
Alana
Maximilia
Ceres
Rabid Badger
KelinciHutan
Violet
Raine
anangrychocobo
Verandering
Mae Bedlam
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
John Marston

Holy Astral Planes, Batman! Otherkin and Soulbonders! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Astral Planes, Batman! Otherkin and Soulbonders!   Holy Astral Planes, Batman! Otherkin and Soulbonders! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 3:49 pm

Just reading the report on the FF7 house at the moment jesus christ monkey balls that is some sick fucked up downright evil shit these people are dangerous
Back to top Go down
Gally

Gally

PostSubject: Re: Holy Astral Planes, Batman! Otherkin and Soulbonders!   Holy Astral Planes, Batman! Otherkin and Soulbonders! - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:31 pm

Other than being completely fascinated by the level of sheer batshittery that sometimes goes on within the Otherkin and Otakukin communities, what prevents these curious onlookers from navigating away from chats with the insane hosts of these sites?

I guess I appreciate any great wank just like the rest of you, but to the point of being manipulated by someone? Naw. I realize intentions are harder to read over the internet, and maybe that's the caveat here, but there is a back button for a reason. JUST.CLICK.AWAY. You don't need to participate.

Edit: Holy shit! Some of these people actually knew this chick in real life! *BOGGLES*
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: Holy Astral Planes, Batman! Otherkin and Soulbonders!   Holy Astral Planes, Batman! Otherkin and Soulbonders! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 2:26 pm

Gally, I have never seen you post before but you seem to know what you want and be well-informed on many subjects, and I like that. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy Astral Planes, Batman! Otherkin and Soulbonders!   Holy Astral Planes, Batman! Otherkin and Soulbonders! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Holy Astral Planes, Batman! Otherkin and Soulbonders!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3