Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

11-Year-Old Gang-Raped. NYT posts controversial article about it.

Go down 
+31
TheHermit
Rabid Badger
Lapin
maladroit_mooncalf
OzymandiasBowie
fapfapfap
Cactus Wren
Verandering
InkWeaver
Saleha
rae
Owlish
Anon
Notanoni
Lexin
Maximilia
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Just Chipper
Electron Blue
Alhazred
Knight
XLT-100852.0
Ghost in the Machine
Mr.Doobie
Cyberwulf
bleachedblackcat
TheHedonist
karmyn31
Lady Anne
Hadiya Tannous
Jesus.
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

11-Year-Old Gang-Raped. NYT posts controversial article about it.  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 11-Year-Old Gang-Raped. NYT posts controversial article about it.    11-Year-Old Gang-Raped. NYT posts controversial article about it.  - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 9:38 pm

We love you anyway, Max. <3
Back to top Go down
CookieCatCat

11-Year-Old Gang-Raped. NYT posts controversial article about it.  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 11-Year-Old Gang-Raped. NYT posts controversial article about it.    11-Year-Old Gang-Raped. NYT posts controversial article about it.  - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 6:19 pm

Yeah, I know, I'm necroposting, and probably saying what everyone else is thinking. Sue me.

This whole article made me angry and disgusted, but "the boys will have to live with this" was just icing on the motherfucking rapecake. The boys? The boys? DON'T EVEN FUCKING TALK TO ME ABOUT THE BOYS! THOSE DESPICABLE PUS-FILLED BOILS ON THE GENITALS OF HUMANITY SHOULD BE TIED DOWN AND PUBLICLY RAPED UP THE ASS WITH BASEBALL BATS BEFORE BEING CASTRATED WITH BUTTERKNIVES AND TORTURED TO DEATH! WHAT ABOUT THE BOYS? WHAT ABOUT THE BOYS?

What about the little girl who has had her innocence ripped from her, stabbed, thrown around, spat at, burned with cigarette butts, stepped on, and circle-jerked with for good measure?

What about the little girl who will have nightmares and flashbacks all her life about being kidnapped and brutally raped by 18 (18) men in a row, and will probably have to spend years in therapy to be able to function properly, if she can even AFFORD therapy?

What about the little girl who is being shunned and blamed and accused of  "tempting" boys and men who are unable to "restrain" themselves from horrifically violating her in one of the worst ways possible?

What about the little girl who will feel pain and fear every time she walks around her hometown, because buildings and weather and situations will constantly remind her of the day she was raped?

What about the little girl who can't play, can't smile, can't laugh, can't just run around and enjoy her childhood anymore because she's probably too traumatized to do anything but cry?

What about the little girl? Hm, Texas?

What about the little girl?
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: 11-Year-Old Gang-Raped. NYT posts controversial article about it.    11-Year-Old Gang-Raped. NYT posts controversial article about it.  - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 3:59 pm

"Those boys will have to live with this for the rest of their lives."

You know, I can't really see them caring. All they care is that they got CAUGHT.

Furthermore, not all of them were 'boys'. Quite a few were ADULTS.

What about the girl? What about her? She will care. What is the deal with saying that it's the girl's fault?

Are we to blame her for being young (11, DAMMIT!) and trying to look pretty? There's a huge demand for women to conform to standards of beauty, often from a very early age.

I'd love to know what these people class as clothes suitable for 20 year olds, because I bet it's a lot more concealing than we think. And as for the makeup, 'lots of makeup' is pretty vague.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 11-Year-Old Gang-Raped. NYT posts controversial article about it.    11-Year-Old Gang-Raped. NYT posts controversial article about it.  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

11-Year-Old Gang-Raped. NYT posts controversial article about it.
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6