Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Straight suicides *Christian sadface*

Go down 
+30
Jesus.
Lapin
Calista
grmblfjx
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Freezer
XLT-100852.0
SlyChild
Gally
Sheba
lemmingwriter
OzymandiasBowie
the asylum
Lady Anne
Sarin
Mr.Doobie
TheHermit
Raine
Azzandra
Maximilia
Exodia's Right Leg
Spotts1701
Verandering
Soylent Green
gaijinguy
Rabid Badger
karmyn31
Saleha
Miss Prince
ZoZo
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sparrow
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sparrow

Straight suicides *Christian sadface* - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Straight suicides *Christian sadface*   Straight suicides *Christian sadface* - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 7:12 pm

Maximilia wrote:
gaijinguy wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:
lemmingwriter wrote:
Maximilia wrote:
Hating Fred Phelps is like a hobby of mine... ok, not really, but the more you dig into Phelps, the weirder, meaner, and creepier he gets.

I think it's a universal hobby. Maybe we can market it as a tool for world peace: uniting the world in loathing and reviling Fred Phelps and the WBC.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Holy shit, is that real?

I second that! Damn. And that tells you how vile Phelps is.

Judging from the "News Release" section of the website, it's real. But only because the WBC pickets the funerals of soldiers. Here's the full statement from the site.

Quote :
NOTE:

The Ku Klux Klan, LLC. has not or EVER will have ANY connection with The "Westboro Baptist Church". We absolutely repudiate their tactics of protesting the funerals of U.S. soldiers, men and women who die serving our Nation. We do NOT question their Christianity or right to speak, publish or preach. We agree with many of their teachings, especially that Homosexuality is an abomination before Yahvey God the Father.

Back to top Go down
http://sparrow779.livejournal.com/
Exodia's Right Leg
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Exodia's Right Leg

PostSubject: Re: Straight suicides *Christian sadface*   Straight suicides *Christian sadface* - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 1:44 pm

lemmingwriter wrote:

Exodia, that's a popular one, although I wouldn't be surprised if many literalists and inerrantists were using their own formulations too; it seems like every group has its own "study Bible" that warps and tweaks at will. Even the Crystal Cathedral crowd (not nearly the most rabid ones out there) has its own "Possibility Thinkers Bible," and TBN uses the Amplified Bible.
It's a kind of biblical jurisprudence: the inerrancy of the Bible extends to the religious authorities (of their own church) interpreting it, because they're "inspired by God" and therefore can do no wrong.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Straight suicides *Christian sadface*   Straight suicides *Christian sadface* - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 7:16 pm

Exodia's Right Leg wrote:
lemmingwriter wrote:

Exodia, that's a popular one, although I wouldn't be surprised if many literalists and inerrantists were using their own formulations too; it seems like every group has its own "study Bible" that warps and tweaks at will. Even the Crystal Cathedral crowd (not nearly the most rabid ones out there) has its own "Possibility Thinkers Bible," and TBN uses the Amplified Bible.
It's a kind of biblical jurisprudence: the inerrancy of the Bible extends to the religious authorities (of their own church) interpreting it, because they're "inspired by God" and therefore can do no wrong.
This. This so much. I know some fundies who are enraged if someone suggests their minister isn't getting their information about the Bible straight from God.

In related news, who's heard about this?
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Straight suicides *Christian sadface*   Straight suicides *Christian sadface* - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 8:37 pm

lolololol isn't that the guy that resigned?

Quote :
No because being a fag doesn't give you the right to ruin the rest of our lives.

WHO YOU FENAGLE IS SERIOUSLY RUINING MY LIFE
WHY DO I CARE YOU ASK WELL THAT'S BECAUSE UH
SHUT UP

Quote :
Keep that shit to yourself.
Eugh, not until you keep your heterosex to yourself and get that shit out of my everything-I-try-to-get-entertainment-out-of

lmfao.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Straight suicides *Christian sadface*   Straight suicides *Christian sadface* - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 4:12 am

Verandering wrote:
It sure is.

And his pants are constantly on fire:

Quote :
"I would never support suicide for any kids," he said. "I don't support bullying of any kids."

"I'd like to extend apologies to those families that have lost children, for all those children who feel that suicide is the only way out, especially for the five families who have already lost children," he said, referring to a rash of recent suicides by gay teens. "I brought more hurt on them... they didn't deserve that and I do feel genuinely bad for them."

Though he disapproves of homosexuality, McCance said that "I give everyone a chance and try to love everyone."

Of course, there's a less funny side to all this:
Quote :
McCance said that he has received an outpouring of criticism over his comments, including "thousands of phone calls, hate mails, people threatening to kill my family and me."

He said he has sent his wife and two kids out of the state because of fears for their safety and that he is installing a security system at his home.

"I'm reaping what I've sown," he told CNN. "I've had a lot of hate speech thrown at me and my family on every level."
Back to top Go down
gaijinguy
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
gaijinguy

PostSubject: Re: Straight suicides *Christian sadface*   Straight suicides *Christian sadface* - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 11:25 am

*Has a mental image of cigarettes committing seppuku*
Back to top Go down
NastyHobbitses

NastyHobbitses

PostSubject: Re: Straight suicides *Christian sadface*   Straight suicides *Christian sadface* - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 2:13 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
Verandering wrote:
It sure is.

And his pants are constantly on fire:

Quote :
"I would never support suicide for any kids," he said. "I don't support bullying of any kids."

"I'd like to extend apologies to those families that have lost children, for all those children who feel that suicide is the only way out, especially for the five families who have already lost children," he said, referring to a rash of recent suicides by gay teens. "I brought more hurt on them... they didn't deserve that and I do feel genuinely bad for them."

Though he disapproves of homosexuality, McCance said that "I give everyone a chance and try to love everyone."

Of course, there's a less funny side to all this:
Quote :
McCance said that he has received an outpouring of criticism over his comments, including "thousands of phone calls, hate mails, people threatening to kill my family and me."

He said he has sent his wife and two kids out of the state because of fears for their safety and that he is installing a security system at his home.

"I'm reaping what I've sown," he told CNN. [bold]"I've had a lot of hate speech thrown at me and my family on every level."[/bold]

He's just calling it "hate speech" because he doesn't have any valid comeback to George Takei publicly calling him a douchebag.
Back to top Go down
http://jiaren-shadow.livejournal.com
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Straight suicides *Christian sadface*   Straight suicides *Christian sadface* - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 10:56 am

People are welcome to their opinions about homosexuals and that homosexuality is a choice, as long as they don't try and shove them down MY throat.

Translation? Shove them down anybody's throat BUT mine.

OR, you could just accept that not everybody is going to agree with what you say, and that if there's a law against the particular method in which you are voicing your opinions, you too are subject to it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Straight suicides *Christian sadface*   Straight suicides *Christian sadface* - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Straight suicides *Christian sadface*
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4