Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Judge claims lesbians can be made straight by male soldiers

Go down 
+13
Sarin
happygothboy
Lady Anne
Sunatic
XLT-100852.0
Jesus.
Chris91
Exodia's Right Leg
the asylum
Alhazred
Sutremaine
Rabid Badger
Max III
17 posters
AuthorMessage
Max III
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Max III

Judge claims lesbians can be made straight by male soldiers  Empty
PostSubject: Judge claims lesbians can be made straight by male soldiers    Judge claims lesbians can be made straight by male soldiers  EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 6:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] <----link to the man's original article here

For those not interested in links:

Quote :
Mr Rehyansky, of Hamilton County, Tennessee, argued that men were naturally more promiscuous than women and “it fell to men to swing through the trees and scour the caves in search of as many women as possible to subdue and impregnate – a tough job but someone had to do it”.

Quote :
He continued: “Shouldn’t the overwhelmingly straight warriors who answer their county’s call be spared the indignity of showering with other men who achieve lascivious enjoyment from the sight of those lithe naked bodies, and who may be tempted to seek more than the view?”

Quote :
Lesbian military personnel, who Mr Rehyansky praised for their “medical and administrative specialties”, should be allowed to serve because they apparently have low sex drives.

Quote :
His final argument, which has now been removed by The Daily Caller, was as follows: “My solution would get the distaff part of our homosexual population off our collective ‘Broke Back,’ thus giving straight male GIs a fair shot at converting lesbians and bringing them into the mainstream.”

pale
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Judge claims lesbians can be made straight by male soldiers    Judge claims lesbians can be made straight by male soldiers  EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 6:53 pm

The only possible excuse for this would be if Mr Rehyansky has been in cyrogenic freeze for the last 60 years.

No, scratch that-there is no excuse.

Also:

Quote :
He continued: “Shouldn’t the overwhelmingly straight warriors who answer their county’s call be spared the indignity of showering with other men who achieve lascivious enjoyment from the sight of those lithe naked bodies, and who may be tempted to seek more than the view?”

1. I'm not an expert, but I'm fairly sure heterosexual males don't describe other men as having 'lithe naked bodies.'

2. Further reinforcement of the stereotype that gay men will jump anyone. Most gay men I've encountered prefer to have sex with other gay men. You cannot 'turn someone gay.'

Back to top Go down
Max III
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Max III

PostSubject: Re: Judge claims lesbians can be made straight by male soldiers    Judge claims lesbians can be made straight by male soldiers  EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:03 pm

Rabid Badger wrote:

1. I'm not an expert, but I'm fairly sure heterosexual males don't describe other men as having 'lithe naked bodies.'

I... I wondered about that wording.
Back to top Go down
Sutremaine
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sutremaine

PostSubject: Re: Judge claims lesbians can be made straight by male soldiers    Judge claims lesbians can be made straight by male soldiers  EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:07 pm

Funny how he worries about gay soldiers harassing and raping straight ones but ignores male soldiers harassing and raping female ones. Also the part about how it's bad for straight men to suffer the indignity of being with people they don't find them attractive but who find them attractive, but good for gay women.

I bet he won't be pilloried for his words either.
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Judge claims lesbians can be made straight by male soldiers    Judge claims lesbians can be made straight by male soldiers  EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:16 pm

Max III wrote:
Rabid Badger wrote:

It falls into the same category as politicians who spend all their time harping on how gays are ruining the country. They're the ones who usually end up in an Airport restroom with a rent boy.

Sutremaine nicely summed up the whole problem of thinking raping lesbians will magically turn them straight. Lesbians are not lesbians because they hate men; they're lesbians because they prefer women as sexual partners. This isn't rocket science, people. It's plain old common sense.

Back to top Go down
Alhazred
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Alhazred

PostSubject: Re: Judge claims lesbians can be made straight by male soldiers    Judge claims lesbians can be made straight by male soldiers  EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:18 pm

Rabid Badger wrote:
The only possible excuse for this would be if Mr Rehyansky has been in cyrogenic freeze for the last 60 years.

No, scratch that-there is no excuse.

Also:

Quote :

2. Further reinforcement of the stereotype that gay men will jump anyone. Most gay men I've encountered prefer to have sex with other gay men. You cannot 'turn someone gay.'

1. Neither do gay males. Which...I guess kind-of ruins the joke, but he's still unbelievably out of touch with reality.

2. To be fair, most of us certainly do enjoy our "seduce the straight guy" fantasies, no doubt because most of us inevitably fall for straight guys at some point or another, but very few actually attempt to follow through in reality. All things considered, it's pretty unlikely without involving copious amounts of alcohol (good luck getting him to talk to you again afterward) barring the occasional guy who's not straight but so far into denial he triggers the fantasy anyway. On account of that, it's also a rather unhealthy obsession to let out of fantasy and into reality; you sink time, effort and money into something that you either can't have, can have once if you're into booze-enabled date rape, or can have once by manipulating some poor bastard who's in denial and will not at all be helped by being preyed upon.
Back to top Go down
the asylum
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
the asylum

PostSubject: Re: Judge claims lesbians can be made straight by male soldiers    Judge claims lesbians can be made straight by male soldiers  EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:19 pm

Max III wrote:
Rabid Badger wrote:

You're not the only one.

He's deeper in the closet than a 70s disco suit
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Judge claims lesbians can be made straight by male soldiers    Judge claims lesbians can be made straight by male soldiers  EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:04 am

the asylum wrote:
Max III wrote:
Rabid Badger wrote:

You're not the only one.

Perhaps we should get him and Fred Phelps together?
Back to top Go down
Exodia's Right Leg
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Exodia's Right Leg

PostSubject: Re: Judge claims lesbians can be made straight by male soldiers    Judge claims lesbians can be made straight by male soldiers  EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:08 am

Who the fuck uses that kind of language seriously? He talks like someone who has been frozen for 60 years...

Also, natural equals good is getting old.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Judge claims lesbians can be made straight by male soldiers    Judge claims lesbians can be made straight by male soldiers  EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 10:57 am

Exodia's Right Leg wrote:
Who the fuck uses that kind of language seriously? He talks like someone who has been frozen for 60 years...

60? Try 600. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Jesus.
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Jesus.

PostSubject: Re: Judge claims lesbians can be made straight by male soldiers    Judge claims lesbians can be made straight by male soldiers  EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:20 pm

I've never heard that saying. Thats about as dumb as "Never trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and lives."

Consequently, I wrote a poem.

"Dick, dick the magical pole,
C'mon and stick it in a hole.
Although peen is not their goal,
It'll make them fill their proper role.
This great gift is yours to dole."
Claims an in-the-closet troll.
Back to top Go down
XLT-100852.0
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
XLT-100852.0

PostSubject: Re: Judge claims lesbians can be made straight by male soldiers    Judge claims lesbians can be made straight by male soldiers  EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 2:32 pm

Rabid Badger wrote:
Sutremaine nicely summed up the whole problem of thinking raping lesbians will magically turn them straight. Lesbians are not lesbians because they hate men; they're lesbians because they prefer women as sexual partners. This isn't rocket science, people. It's plain old common sense.
By his logic if women become lesbians because they have been raped, how would raping them make them straight? Wouldn't that just turn them into uber lesbians?
Back to top Go down
Sunatic

Sunatic

PostSubject: Re: Judge claims lesbians can be made straight by male soldiers    Judge claims lesbians can be made straight by male soldiers  EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 2:43 pm

XLT-100852.0 wrote:
Rabid Badger wrote:
By his logic if women become lesbians because they have been raped, how would raping them make them straight? Wouldn't that just turn them into uber lesbians?

No, I get it. You see, in his mind, it works like an on/off switch. A woman gets raped once, she becomes a lesbian. Raped again, she turns straight again. Next rape turns her back to lesbian, and so on...

Clearly.
Back to top Go down
http://nerdywitches.net
Rabid Badger
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Judge claims lesbians can be made straight by male soldiers    Judge claims lesbians can be made straight by male soldiers  EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 7:07 pm

Nihilist wrote:
Sunatic wrote:
XLT-100852.0 wrote:
Rabid Badger wrote:

No, I get it. You see, in his mind, it works like an on/off switch. A woman gets raped once, she becomes a lesbian. Raped again, she turns straight again. Next rape turns her back to lesbian, and so on...

Clearly.

You uh, jiggle the switch. Judge claims lesbians can be made straight by male soldiers  961878

Very funny, Ni. Now go to your room.

I've got a lesbian friend I showed this to, and once she stopped laughing hysterically, she informed me there is NOT a reset button on sexuality. Or at least not on hers and any of the other women she knows. Given that she's a lesbian, I'm inclined to believe her.

Also, why does he assume that all women in the military are lesbians? Some of them doubtless are (just as some of the men are gay), but given the fact that straights still outnumber gays/lesbians/transgendered/etc. in the general population , I would assume the majority of them would be straight.

On the other hand, given this guy's thinking, he's probably harkening back to the days of the Amazons, and assuming any woman who'd be willing to join the military must be a lesbian. One wonders if he realizes the Amazons never actually existed.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Judge claims lesbians can be made straight by male soldiers    Judge claims lesbians can be made straight by male soldiers  EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 7:56 pm

the asylum wrote:
Max III wrote:
Rabid Badger wrote:

You're not the only one.

A 70's disco suit? I think this guy's been vacationing in Narnia.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Rabid Badger
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Judge claims lesbians can be made straight by male soldiers    Judge claims lesbians can be made straight by male soldiers  EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:08 pm

Lady Anne wrote:
the asylum wrote:
Max III wrote:
Rabid Badger wrote:

You're not the only one.

A 70's disco suit? I think this guy's been vacationing in Narnia.

Ah. So he and Fred Phelps have already met, then! Wink
Back to top Go down
happygothboy

happygothboy

PostSubject: Re: Judge claims lesbians can be made straight by male soldiers    Judge claims lesbians can be made straight by male soldiers  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 10:43 pm

Judge claims lesbians can be made straight by male soldiers  886522 wow that physically hurt to read
Back to top Go down
Sarin
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sarin

PostSubject: Re: Judge claims lesbians can be made straight by male soldiers    Judge claims lesbians can be made straight by male soldiers  EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:39 am

Rabid Badger wrote:
2. Further reinforcement of the stereotype that gay men will jump anyone.
I think there might be some credence to this fear - but it's based not on the behavior of gay men as a whole, but on the behavior of male soldiers as a whole. A lot of army guys - I would say a majority, but that'd be based solely on anecdotal evidence - will sexually harass and demean anyone they find physically attractive (and a significant minority will also rape them), and heaven forbid that the straight male soldiers be subjected to the same kind of thing they do to women.

Last edited by Sarin on Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alhazred
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Alhazred

PostSubject: Re: Judge claims lesbians can be made straight by male soldiers    Judge claims lesbians can be made straight by male soldiers  EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:46 am

Sarin wrote:
Rabid Badger wrote:
2. Further reinforcement of the stereotype that gay men will jump anyone.
I think there might be some credence to this fear - but it's based, not on the behavior of gay men as a whole, but on the behavior of male soldiers as a whole. A lot of of army guys - I would say a majority, but that'd be based solely on anecdotal evidence - will sexually harass and demean anyone they find physically attractive (and a significant minority will also rape them), and heaven forbid that the straight male soldiers be subjected to the same kind of thing they do to women.

The fact that they'll sexually harass and demean each other probably doesn't help either.

Then again...

Back to top Go down
Keith Fraser
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Keith Fraser

PostSubject: Re: Judge claims lesbians can be made straight by male soldiers    Judge claims lesbians can be made straight by male soldiers  EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 7:34 am

Rabid Badger wrote:
I've got a lesbian friend I showed this to, and once she stopped laughing hysterically, she informed me there is NOT a reset button on sexuality.

No really?! Razz Does Ctrl-Alt-Del work?
Back to top Go down
Azzandra
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Azzandra

PostSubject: Re: Judge claims lesbians can be made straight by male soldiers    Judge claims lesbians can be made straight by male soldiers  EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 7:37 am

Keith Fraser wrote:
Rabid Badger wrote:
I've got a lesbian friend I showed this to, and once she stopped laughing hysterically, she informed me there is NOT a reset button on sexuality.

Or what if you unplug the whole thing and turn it on again?
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: Judge claims lesbians can be made straight by male soldiers    Judge claims lesbians can be made straight by male soldiers  EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 10:26 am

Azzandra wrote:
Keith Fraser wrote:
Rabid Badger wrote:

Defrag?
Back to top Go down
saeku
Fapmaster
Fapmaster

PostSubject: Re: Judge claims lesbians can be made straight by male soldiers    Judge claims lesbians can be made straight by male soldiers  EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 10:52 am

Seule wrote:
Azzandra wrote:
Keith Fraser wrote:
Rabid Badger wrote:

Defrag?

Three beers? If it works on the straights...
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Judge claims lesbians can be made straight by male soldiers    Judge claims lesbians can be made straight by male soldiers  EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 7:10 pm

saeku wrote:
Seule wrote:
Azzandra wrote:
Keith Fraser wrote:
Rabid Badger wrote:

Defrag?

Three beers? If it works on the straights...

No, no, no and no.

Just...no

Harassment doesn't work either. For a brief period, Morgan worked with a girl who was firmly convinced that the only reason he was gay was that he'd never had sex with a woman (apparently, vayjays are magical). She was absolutely sure that if he'd just have sex with her, he'd realize that he didn't really want to be having icky gay sex with other men.

Thankfully, she gave him up as a lost cause and quit (good thing, since the management had decided she was batshit insane and were planning on firing her). As he said at the time, she didn't seem to understand that he didn't hate women, he just wasn't interested in them sexually, and never had been.

So apparently it works both ways. I just don't think women are as likely to try to turn gay men straight as men are to believe that all lesbians need is a dose of peen and they'll turn into ravenous (straight) sex kittens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Judge claims lesbians can be made straight by male soldiers    Judge claims lesbians can be made straight by male soldiers  Empty

Back to top Go down

Judge claims lesbians can be made straight by male soldiers
Page 1 of 1