Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today?

Go down 
+29
TheHedonist
BadficReadings
Lapin
Saleha
Lady Anne
TheHermit
WD40
Lexin
Just Chipper
Anon
The Unoriginal
Mikey Go WOOGA
Tungsten Monk
Psy-4
Rabid Badger
KGarrett
EileenK98
Adagio
Drabbler
grmblfjx
Azzandra
Khajidu
Lembech
gaijinguy
the asylum
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Penguin
Sutremaine
ZoZo
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sutremaine
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sutremaine

Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today?   Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:00 pm

ZoZo wrote:
A+ work there. I actually thought you were real for a second. Brilliant satire!
Although I do want to know what's so good about Britain that people are willing to skip over several countries in order to come here (no, really, where does all this publicity come from? The UK isn't that good a place to live). Maybe I just live in a crap area and the rest of the UK is a whirlwind of Europe-bound benefits and good hard-working white folk being forced out of their jobs by those lazy foreigners and brown people.
Back to top Go down
BadficReadings

BadficReadings

Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today?   Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:58 pm

Sutremaine wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
Although I do want to know what's so good about Britain that people are willing to skip over several countries in order to come here (no, really, where does all this publicity come from? The UK isn't that good a place to live). Maybe I just live in a crap area and the rest of the UK is a whirlwind of Europe-bound benefits and good hard-working white folk being forced out of their jobs by those lazy foreigners and brown people.

Maybe there is a hidden policy of free ice-cream, with extra toppings. LOL

Seriously though, it's because the UK has far more generous provisions for immigrants than most other countries. Otherwise they wouldn't bother to come all this way.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BadficReadings
Lexin
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lexin

PostSubject: Re: Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today?   Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 3:19 am

BadficReadings wrote:
Well, blame Labour for that for giving immigrants more benefits than that are available to the rest of the population, add to that that immigrants go ahead of everyone else in housing queues. Immigration needs to be reduced to clear the housing list backlog.
You're either a troll, or the most ill-informed person on the planet. Immigrants have to meet the same criteria for benefits and housing as everyone else.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mpmrommel.co.uk
Jay/Cris
The Word Police
The Word Police
Jay/Cris

PostSubject: Re: Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today?   Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 6:40 am

Sutremaine wrote:
ZoZo wrote:

Compared to the places where these people come from, the UK is that good a place to live. Well, okay, I'll grant you that it's not the UK specifically: most of the northwestern European countries have been having problems with immigrants, refugees and the integration thereof. Or, well, they pretend to have problems, at least. While I do think trying to fit two cultures together can cause misunderstandings that can escalate into strife, I'm not entirely convinced that putting a stop to all immigration and banning all them (non-white) foreigners will magically solve all of our problems.
For one, I'd have a hard time getting some good falafel after a night of clubbing.
Anyway, it's not just a UK problem. France, Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands... I don't know about Scandinavia: maybe they're more relaxed about this, because of all them saunas? Anyway, all of them have... issues with certain groups of immigrants. The nationality of the older 'problem' groups are usually tailored to fit the country's colonial past, while the newer groups tend to be made up from the children of workers who intended to only stay in the country for a few years and then go back home - this was post-WWII, when Europe was really eager to have hands on board, never mind their skin colour - and refugees, who bring a whole 'nother level of problematic to the whole thorny issue of 'immigration policies'.
In short, it's a mess, yeah? But not just in the UK. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.crisiks.livejournal.com
bleachedblackcat
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
bleachedblackcat

PostSubject: Re: Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today?   Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 6:53 pm

Do any newspapers in the UK have real news? Or are they always going OMGGAYSANDNONWHITES!!!!!!!!1111?
Back to top Go down
Lexin
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lexin

PostSubject: Re: Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today?   Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 5:26 am

The [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has real news. And sometimes the Telegraph, or the Times, or the Financial Times (I don't link to them as I don't agree with their politics). I don't recommend any of the others.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mpmrommel.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today?   Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3