Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today?

Go down 
+29
TheHedonist
BadficReadings
Lapin
Saleha
Lady Anne
TheHermit
WD40
Lexin
Just Chipper
Anon
The Unoriginal
Mikey Go WOOGA
Tungsten Monk
Psy-4
Rabid Badger
KGarrett
EileenK98
Adagio
Drabbler
grmblfjx
Azzandra
Khajidu
Lembech
gaijinguy
the asylum
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Penguin
Sutremaine
ZoZo
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anon
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Anon

Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today?   Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:55 am

I'm almost tempted to post a suggestion here that all Daily Express and The Star readers be deported to prevent overpopulation of this country and reduce benefit payments. 
Back to top Go down
Just Chipper
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Just Chipper

Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today?   Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:18 am

Anon wrote:
here
*browses site*

No More Illegals

Quote :
To save money stop illegals entering this country. When illegals enter
this country we then pay for them with our hard earned money, give them
housing, money for food etc. These people don't abide by our rules and
many commit crime. Many are criminals in their own country they escape
and come here. That's the first way to save money. Let's be more like
Australia before there are no British people left in England. There are
thousands leaving every year because this country isn't great anymore,
it's a disgrace ANC a joke!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Lexin
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lexin

PostSubject: Re: Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today?   Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 6:19 am

Anon wrote:
I'm almost tempted to post a suggestion here that all Daily Express and The Star readers be deported to prevent overpopulation of this country and reduce benefit payments. 
Oh, don't talk to me about that site - it's full of lunatics with obsessions, trying to get the government to ban their obsession. A bit like that bloke on Love-Shy, but backwards.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mpmrommel.co.uk
WD40
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
WD40

PostSubject: Re: Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today?   Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:35 am

Lexin wrote:
Anon wrote:
Oh, don't talk to me about that site - it's full of lunatics with obsessions, trying to get the government to ban their obsession. A bit like that bloke on Love-Shy, but backwards.

Why have I not known about this site before? It is hilarious!

Look at this. For the best experience, try reading it in a 'Mr. Bean' voice.

KaranB has thought about this on long and hard:

Quote :
Scrap benefits for school leavers and people under 40 as they dont want to work

Obviously! Why hasn't anyone thought of this before! All those unemployed under 40s getting their food and housing paid for by us people who actually want to work!

Quote :
Scraping the benefits for people under 40 will enable the pensioners to be better provided for

Coz they'll all be living with their parents, what with not being able to buy food and homes for themselves.

Quote :
and also it will give the people more incentives to work for their living

Because ALL people under 40 who have left school are just lazy donothings, no exceptons. They NEED a reason to go to work!

Quote :
and it will solve the problem of the burden on the health system.

It's well known that people in poverty simply stop having health problems. Fact.

Sorry for the thread derailment, but I think I've found my new fave place on the internet... (After here, of course!)
Back to top Go down
TheHermit
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
TheHermit

PostSubject: Re: Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today?   Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 3:27 am

Lexin wrote:
Anon wrote:

So it's basically the British version of Free Republic?
Back to top Go down
Lexin
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lexin

PostSubject: Re: Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today?   Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 6:36 am

TheHermit wrote:
Lexin wrote:
Anon wrote:
So it's basically the British version of Free Republic?
If Free Republic has the support and interest if the actual government, I think so. This was the Treasury's idea.
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today?   Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 3:41 am

It seems I was mistaken. Today's headline is far worse:
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today?   Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 4:15 am

ZoZo wrote:
Not to fret, racist, middle-aged white Britons! There is life after menopause!
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today?   Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:30 am

ZoZo wrote:
Isn't everyone part of an ethnic group (or groups)?
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Saleha
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Saleha

PostSubject: Re: Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today?   Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:33 pm

Lady Anne wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
Isn't everyone part of an ethnic group (or groups)?

Silly Anne, of course white people count as "normal" - "ethnic" is what you say when you don't want to say "people of inferior skin colors!"

It's good to know that there IS, in fact, a life after menopause. JUST AS I HAD BEEN FRETTING ABOUT DYING RIGHT AFTER MY BODY SHUTS OFF THE BABY FACTORY.
Back to top Go down
http://diva-urd.livejournal.com/
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today?   Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 3:03 pm

...Where is this publication located? I feel the need to commit arson.
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today?   Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 3:11 pm

In the UK. That's that lovely little island off the coast of France.
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today?   Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 3:14 pm

Hm. Can I just go to France instead? The UK's weather sucks. Maybe I could just firebomb it from the plane while I go to France.

Hm. I hate it when I have to make tough decisions.
Back to top Go down
Lexin
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lexin

PostSubject: Re: Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today?   Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 3:39 pm

Lapin wrote:
Maybe I could just firebomb it from the plane while I go to France.
Just make sure you firebomb the offices of the Express (Fleet Street). I'd hate to be caught by accident.
Back to top Go down
Drabbler
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Drabbler

PostSubject: Re: Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today?   Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 4:34 pm

I want to know who's been telling myths about my eyes!
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today?   Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 5:01 pm

Drabbler wrote:
I have. Though they're not so much myths as evil, vile rumours.

Lapin, dear, if you arm me sufficiently (you're from the south, you guys know where to get all the good shit, right?), I'll potter down to Express Towers and destroy the whole lot of them.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today?   Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:38 am

ZoZo wrote:
Drabbler wrote:

Lapin, dear, if you arm me sufficiently (you're from the south, you guys know where to get all the good shit, right?), I'll potter down to Express Towers and destroy the whole lot of them.

You know where to stop to get the know-how. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
BadficReadings

BadficReadings

PostSubject: Re: Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today?   Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:57 pm

I think that immigration should be substantially reduced, on the basis that there are not enough jobs to go around and that many new arrivals will be unable to find work. I've no objection to people coming here who are being persecuted in their own country, but really, why do they almost all immigrants travelling through Europe cite the UK as their destination? Well, blame Labour for that for giving immigrants more benefits than that are available to the rest of the population, add to that that immigrants go ahead of everyone else in housing queues. Immigration needs to be reduced to clear the housing list backlog.

Nobody minds genuine cases, but a lot of asylum seekers are bogus and the system that Labour created is wide open to abuse. In any economic downturn we must look after the existing population (many elderly people are still afraid to put the heating on in winter because they know that they won't be able to afford the bill when it arrives - in a modern country like the UK, that's disgusting) before taking much more on. I don't think that there should be a distinction between gay people and straight people in the immigration process, a person is a person.

I just think some common sense needs to be applied to immigration, too much isn't good at a time of economic hardship, and it hurts the working class the most because there are too many people applying for too few job vacancies. Zero and you don't have enough skilled people coming in, like doctors and nurses. There is a middle ground that should be considered, and that middle ground means keeping skilled immigration the same and reducing unskilled immigration to nearly none except for proven genuine cases. Best of both worlds then.

I'm not saying that the Tories get everything right either, but that they have a hell of a lot of red tape to cut away to begin to repair our broken economy. At least Cameron is making an effort to do the cuts necessary to begin paying back the national debt, instead of doing a Brown and trying to spend his way out of it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BadficReadings
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today?   Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:07 pm

A+ work there. I actually thought you were real for a second. Brilliant satire!
Back to top Go down
TheHedonist
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
TheHedonist

PostSubject: Re: Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today?   Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:08 pm

BadficReadings wrote:
I don't think that there should be a distinction between gay people and straight people in the immigration process, a person is a person.

Even if someone is fleeing a country precisely because they are gay, and faced persecution because of it?
Back to top Go down
Saleha
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Saleha

PostSubject: Re: Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today?   Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:09 pm

BadficReadings wrote:
Words

Hellfire/Ezri, is that you? Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today? - Page 2 961878
Back to top Go down
http://diva-urd.livejournal.com/
Jesus.
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Jesus.

PostSubject: Re: Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today?   Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:10 pm

*is so misinformed I couldnt tell he was kidding* Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today? - Page 2 309696
Back to top Go down
BadficReadings

BadficReadings

PostSubject: Re: Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today?   Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:11 pm

TheHedonist wrote:
BadficReadings wrote:
I don't think that there should be a distinction between gay people and straight people in the immigration process, a person is a person.

Even if someone is fleeing a country precisely because they are gay, and faced persecution because of it?

Well then that would be a genuine case and it's okay to let them in.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BadficReadings
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today?   Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:14 pm

Penguin wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
Drabbler wrote:

You know where to stop to get the know-how. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am going to laugh and laugh and then cry if we get TOSed because you guys are "plotting acts of terrorism".

Unless you guys are all white, then I guess it is not terrorism at all.
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today?   Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:24 pm

ZoZo wrote:
Drabbler wrote:

Dearie, my family is from backwoods Virginia and holy-fuck-why-are-there-no-people? Texas. Fuck getting it, we own it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today?   Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Holyfuckingshit have you guys seen the front page of the Express today?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next