Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mel Gibson calls his ex-girlfriend a bunch of unprintable words

Go down 
+16
Ghost in the Machine
Aggie
TheHedonist
gaijinguy
pirategrrl
Chris91
Penguin
maladroit_mooncalf
TheHermit
Raine
Miss Misery
vade
Cyberwulf
Hot Cancer
Reepicheep-chan
Malganis
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

Mel Gibson calls his ex-girlfriend a bunch of unprintable words Empty
PostSubject: Mel Gibson calls his ex-girlfriend a bunch of unprintable words   Mel Gibson calls his ex-girlfriend a bunch of unprintable words EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:24 am

Link

Quote :
n one of the most explosive, racist and vile outbursts by a celebrity ever caught on tape, Mel Gibson told the mother of his love child that the way she was dressed would get her "raped by a pack of n***ers," RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively.

Mel's been reading too much gurochan /lit/ lately.

Quote :
It's a shocking and blockbuster development in the couple's bitter legal battle, and Mel's disgusting words are on audio tape. His racist, misogynist statement is one of the secrets lurking in his war with his former girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva.

RadarOnline.com has heard the tape, which also includes Mel telling Oksana he will burn down her home.

Drunken Mel previously shocked the world with his anti-Semetic comments when busted for DUI. Now, the new racist outburst has taken the Oscar winner to an even deeper low.

No kidding. The guy's a talented actor and a good director, but does anyone really want to watch his films after this? Mel Gibson calls his ex-girlfriend a bunch of unprintable words 724940

Quote :
And there is more than one disgusting outburst from Mel. RadarOnline.com has listened to the hate-fuelled rants the Braveheart star unleashed during fights with Oksana as their relationship unraveled.

"You're an embarrassment to me," Mel tells her at one point.

"You look like a f***ing pig in heat, and if you get raped by a pack of n***ers, it will be your fault."

Mel Gibson calls his ex-girlfriend a bunch of unprintable words 203843

Mel Gibson calls his ex-girlfriend a bunch of unprintable words 367135

Quote :
In another tirade, Mel tells Oksana: "How dare you act like such a bitch when I have been so f**king nice."

He warns, "I am going to come and burn the f**king house down... but you will blow me first."

MEL: Mel Gibson calls his ex-girlfriend a bunch of unprintable words 57786

MEL: AngryMel Gibson calls his ex-girlfriend a bunch of unprintable words 61248

Quote :
In a further outburst, Mel is heard telling her, "You're a bitch" to which Oksana insists, "I didn't do anything."

"Did so," Mel responds.

WTF... that's just totally grade-school. He sounds like a nasty little kid who learned to use big naughty words.

MEL: Mel Gibson calls his ex-girlfriend a bunch of unprintable words 832557Mel Gibson calls his ex-girlfriend a bunch of unprintable words 61248
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: Mel Gibson calls his ex-girlfriend a bunch of unprintable words   Mel Gibson calls his ex-girlfriend a bunch of unprintable words EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:45 am

Malganis wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Haha awesome.

Not the news, obvs, but that franken-emote. That should be a real emote.
Back to top Go down
Hot Cancer
Playwright
Playwright
Hot Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Mel Gibson calls his ex-girlfriend a bunch of unprintable words   Mel Gibson calls his ex-girlfriend a bunch of unprintable words EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:23 pm

And that's the end of his career. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If he still had one, that is.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Mel Gibson calls his ex-girlfriend a bunch of unprintable words   Mel Gibson calls his ex-girlfriend a bunch of unprintable words EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:27 pm

The sad part is that in a week nobody will care that he's a disgusting piece of shit. Alec Baldwin called his daughter a rude little pig in a vile voicemail message and there he is on 30 Rock.
Back to top Go down
vade

vade

PostSubject: Re: Mel Gibson calls his ex-girlfriend a bunch of unprintable words   Mel Gibson calls his ex-girlfriend a bunch of unprintable words EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:41 pm

A pack. Not a group, a pack. Like we're beasts. What a prick.

Regardless of whether or not he'll still have a career after this, he certainly won't be getting any of my money again.

And to think my mom had a crush on him. *shudder*
Back to top Go down
Miss Misery
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Miss Misery

PostSubject: Re: Mel Gibson calls his ex-girlfriend a bunch of unprintable words   Mel Gibson calls his ex-girlfriend a bunch of unprintable words EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:18 pm

vade wrote:
And to think my mom had a crush on him. *shudder*

I did, too. He was damned sexy back in his Mad Max days. But those days are long gone. Now he's just a vile, disgusting, racist, sexist, anti-Semetic loser whose movies are no longer welcome in my DVD player.

Last edited by Miss Misery on Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

PostSubject: Re: Mel Gibson calls his ex-girlfriend a bunch of unprintable words   Mel Gibson calls his ex-girlfriend a bunch of unprintable words EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:16 pm

I'm glad Australia already partly dis-owned him from the last time. Now it's official.
Back to top Go down
TheHermit
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
TheHermit

PostSubject: Re: Mel Gibson calls his ex-girlfriend a bunch of unprintable words   Mel Gibson calls his ex-girlfriend a bunch of unprintable words EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:41 pm

Think fast! What has Michael Richards been up to since he went on a n-word filled rant during a stand-up routine? Bet you had to go to google to figure it out, and I can't imagine (or hope) Mel Gibson getting off any easier.

Last edited by TheHermit on Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
maladroit_mooncalf
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
maladroit_mooncalf

PostSubject: Re: Mel Gibson calls his ex-girlfriend a bunch of unprintable words   Mel Gibson calls his ex-girlfriend a bunch of unprintable words EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:25 pm

TheHermit wrote:
Think fast! What has KeithMichael Richards been up to since he went on a n-word filled rant during a stand-up routine? Bet you had to go to google to figure it out, and I can't imagine (or hope) Mel BrooksGibson getting off any easier.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Mel Gibson calls his ex-girlfriend a bunch of unprintable words   Mel Gibson calls his ex-girlfriend a bunch of unprintable words EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 3:08 am

What, nobody here remembers him getting pulled over for a DUI and calling the cops Jews and a female officer "sugar tits"? Only now is when you're all offended and wanna boycott his ass?
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Mel Gibson calls his ex-girlfriend a bunch of unprintable words   Mel Gibson calls his ex-girlfriend a bunch of unprintable words EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 7:51 am

I think he needs to be tested for rabies, because he was clearly foaming at the mouth while that tape was being recorded.
Back to top Go down
pirategrrl
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
pirategrrl

PostSubject: Re: Mel Gibson calls his ex-girlfriend a bunch of unprintable words   Mel Gibson calls his ex-girlfriend a bunch of unprintable words EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:16 am

Cyberwulf wrote:
The sad part is that in a week nobody will care that he's a disgusting piece of shit. Alec Baldwin called his daughter a rude little pig in a vile voicemail message and there he is on 30 Rock.

Eh. My family's called me worse things in anger and honestly didn't mean them at the time. But maybe that's just my fucked up family.

Back to Mel Gibson: Seriously? You know what will happen. He'll go to 'rehab' and make a public apology. Maybe his PR people will convince him to take some anger management courses. Then Hollywood will be hunky dory. He's clearly a dick.

Also, I laughed my ass off at the "...but first you will blow me" part. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] WTF.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fictionpress.com/~pirategrrl
gaijinguy
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
gaijinguy

PostSubject: Re: Mel Gibson calls his ex-girlfriend a bunch of unprintable words   Mel Gibson calls his ex-girlfriend a bunch of unprintable words EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 12:26 pm

We might need a "Not News" tag for this forum- "Mel Gibson is Fucking Nuts."
Back to top Go down
TheHedonist
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
TheHedonist

PostSubject: Re: Mel Gibson calls his ex-girlfriend a bunch of unprintable words   Mel Gibson calls his ex-girlfriend a bunch of unprintable words EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 12:50 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:

Is 'rude little pig' what he actually said? Cause, uh, that's really not all that awful. I got called worse things in grade school.

Also 30 Rock is the shit. Respect.

maladroit_mooncalf wrote:
TheHermit wrote:
Think fast! What has KeithMichael Richards been up to since he went on a n-word filled rant during a stand-up routine? Bet you had to go to google to figure it out, and I can't imagine (or hope) Mel BrooksGibson getting off any easier.

Not sure if trolling...
Back to top Go down
TheHermit
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
TheHermit

PostSubject: Re: Mel Gibson calls his ex-girlfriend a bunch of unprintable words   Mel Gibson calls his ex-girlfriend a bunch of unprintable words EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 4:32 pm

TheHedonist wrote:
TheHermit wrote:

Not sure if trolling...

I have no idea where you're pulling that quote from, because that is not at all what I said at any time ever. :shh:

Gawd dammit I'm bad with names.
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Mel Gibson calls his ex-girlfriend a bunch of unprintable words   Mel Gibson calls his ex-girlfriend a bunch of unprintable words EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 7:25 pm

TheHermit wrote:
TheHedonist wrote:
TheHermit wrote:

Not sure if trolling...

I have no idea where you're pulling that quote from, because that is not at all what I said at any time ever. :shh:

Well, it's Michael Richards, rather than Keith, but yeah, you're right; I can't think of anything he's done after that. That incident torpedoed his career (having a lame sitcom that quickly folded immediately after his Seinfeld career didn't help).
Back to top Go down
maladroit_mooncalf
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
maladroit_mooncalf

PostSubject: Re: Mel Gibson calls his ex-girlfriend a bunch of unprintable words   Mel Gibson calls his ex-girlfriend a bunch of unprintable words EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:30 pm

TheHedonist wrote:
maladroit_mooncalf wrote:
TheHermit wrote:
Not sure if trolling...
No, not trolling, just correcting a mistake that...
TheHermit wrote:
Oooh, gotcha. Keep it on the downlow. *insert broad, cheesy wink*
Back to top Go down
gaijinguy
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
gaijinguy

PostSubject: Re: Mel Gibson calls his ex-girlfriend a bunch of unprintable words   Mel Gibson calls his ex-girlfriend a bunch of unprintable words EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:24 am

Malganis wrote:
TheHermit wrote:
TheHedonist wrote:
TheHermit wrote:

Not sure if trolling...

Well, it's Michael Richards, rather than Keith, but yeah, you're right; I can't think of anything he's done after that. That incident torpedoed his career (having a lame sitcom that quickly folded immediately after his Seinfeld career didn't help).

Did anyone do anything after Seinfeld, including, um, Seinfeld? The closest thing to an alumnus that show has is Larry David, and he wasn't even on the show. The last time I saw George Costanza (I forget the actor's name) I was half-drunk and watching Celebrity Poker Showdown.
Back to top Go down
TheHermit
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
TheHermit

PostSubject: Re: Mel Gibson calls his ex-girlfriend a bunch of unprintable words   Mel Gibson calls his ex-girlfriend a bunch of unprintable words EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:32 am

gaijinguy wrote:
Did anyone do anything after Seinfeld, including, um, Seinfeld? The closest thing to an alumnus that show has is Larry David, and he wasn't even on the show. The last time I saw George Costanza (I forget the actor's name) I was half-drunk and watching Celebrity Poker Showdown.

He had a sitcom that had a huge buildup followed by quietly dying after two episodes (I think it was about him as a self-help guru). I saw Julia Louis-Dreyfus (Elaine) on the cover of a magazine recently, but hasn't been shopping her name around. Wayne Knight (Newman) has had a steady stream of work, but his career was doing okay even before Seinfeld.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Mel Gibson calls his ex-girlfriend a bunch of unprintable words   Mel Gibson calls his ex-girlfriend a bunch of unprintable words EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 2:43 am

Seinfeld has had a few less-notable roles since. I mean, there was Bee Movie.

But after a long-running sitcom like that, I can't really blame anyone for just kinda taking it easy and being rich as hell.
Back to top Go down
Aggie
Aggie

PostSubject: Re: Mel Gibson calls his ex-girlfriend a bunch of unprintable words   Mel Gibson calls his ex-girlfriend a bunch of unprintable words EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:17 am

gaijinguy wrote:

Jason Alexander?
Back to top Go down
Ghost in the Machine
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Ghost in the Machine

PostSubject: Re: Mel Gibson calls his ex-girlfriend a bunch of unprintable words   Mel Gibson calls his ex-girlfriend a bunch of unprintable words EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 8:31 am

Julia Louis-Dreyfus did "The New Adventures of Old Christine" for five seasons ending in 2010, and starred in "Watching Ellie" for a total of 17 episodes in 2002-2003. So of all the "Seinfeld" alum, she's probably had the most work. Given that Michael Richards blew his career to itty bitty pieces, Jason Alexander has had two major sitcom flops and Jerry Seinfeld seems to prefer movies and stand-up, Julia is probably the only one of them who could get a new TV series. (Although I don't know whether she'd still be a lead, or part of an ensemble.)
Back to top Go down
TheHedonist
TheHedonist

PostSubject: Re: Mel Gibson calls his ex-girlfriend a bunch of unprintable words   Mel Gibson calls his ex-girlfriend a bunch of unprintable words EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 8:40 am

Wasn't Julia on Saturday Night Live before Seinfeld anyway?
Back to top Go down
Drabbler
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Drabbler

PostSubject: Re: Mel Gibson calls his ex-girlfriend a bunch of unprintable words   Mel Gibson calls his ex-girlfriend a bunch of unprintable words EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 9:20 am

Like Ghost says, Julia Louis-Dreyfus has just come off a multi-year sitcom, so she's been doing okay. Right now, Jason Alexander's highest-profile role is in those Jenny Craig ads. [I was going to say his biggest exposure, but that's just in the one ad.] Jerry's in a sort of semi-retirement, but he's behind The Marriage Ref, which did get renewed, so there's that. Michael Richards... yeah, not doin' too much anymore.

Which brings us back to the topic at hand. I can still watch Seinfeld or UHF and laugh at his antics. Heck, I can still watch the Naked Gun movies and laugh at Nordberg. And I'll probably be able to watch Mel Gibson movies if they come up on TV. I learned when I was pretty young to separate actors' real lives from their roles, partly because I had to. [Ask older, conservative relatives about Jane Fonda and Ed Asner.] And as I got older, I came to realize just how important this could be; any film or TV series is the collaborative effort of hundreds of people, and there will be racists, sexists, narcissists, jerks, wild radicals, arch conservatives, criminals, furries, and whatever else working there. If I couldn't watch things because those involved were people I'd find repellent personally, I'd never be able to watch anything.

And the skill helps in another way, as I can enjoy and laugh at the work of Phil Hartman, John Ritter, and others whose lives ended tragically.

EDIT: Yes, Hedonist, she was on SNL in the early 80s, during the Lorneless years.
Back to top Go down
Aggie
Aggie

PostSubject: Re: Mel Gibson calls his ex-girlfriend a bunch of unprintable words   Mel Gibson calls his ex-girlfriend a bunch of unprintable words EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 2:23 pm

Drabbler wrote:
And the skill helps in another way, as I can enjoy and laugh at the work of Phil Hartman, John Ritter, and others whose lives ended tragically.

OT: Ahh, another Phil Hartman fan. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mel Gibson calls his ex-girlfriend a bunch of unprintable words   Mel Gibson calls his ex-girlfriend a bunch of unprintable words Empty

Back to top Go down

Mel Gibson calls his ex-girlfriend a bunch of unprintable words
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next