Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SC senator calls gubenatorial candidate a rag-head

Go down 
+3
SirDixonDongs
Spotts1701
Malganis
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

SC senator calls gubenatorial candidate a rag-head Empty
PostSubject: SC senator calls gubenatorial candidate a rag-head   SC senator calls gubenatorial candidate a rag-head EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:44 pm

Thanks for making Southerners look like racist hicks, asshole.

Quote :
Republican state Senator Jake Knotts said on a radio talk show: "We already got one raghead in the White House, we don't need a raghead in the governor's mansion."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] How much more of a dumbfuck hick stereotype does this man want to embody? Seriously.

From another link:

Quote :
Republican state Sen. Jake Knotts later apologized for the slur, saying the remarks about President Barack Obama and state Rep. Nikki Haley were meant as a joke.

They came on Internet political talk show, Pub Politics. Co-host Phil Bailey said Knotts said, "We've already got a raghead in the White House, we don't need another raghead in the governor's mansion."

No audio was available because of a technical problem, Bailey said.

"If it had been recorded, the public would be able to hear firsthand that my 'raghead' comments about Obama and Haley were intended in jest," Knotts said in his statement. "Bear in mind that this is a freewheeling, anything-goes Internet radio show that is broadcast from a pub. It's like local political version of Saturday Night Live, which is actually where the joke came from."

Gimme a fucking break, SNL would never do a joke like that. However, it is completely unfunny, much like current SNL, so there's a point of comparison.

Also, I love the "It's just a joke, guys, lighten up!" deflecting. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Malganis on Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spotts1701
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Spotts1701

PostSubject: Re: SC senator calls gubenatorial candidate a rag-head   SC senator calls gubenatorial candidate a rag-head EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:54 pm

I have to ask - is there anyone in South Carolina politics who isn't nuttier than squirrel poo or a pitch-perfect caricature of the "racist cracker" type?
Back to top Go down
SirDixonDongs
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
SirDixonDongs

PostSubject: Re: SC senator calls gubenatorial candidate a rag-head   SC senator calls gubenatorial candidate a rag-head EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 10:21 pm

no, sorry spotts
Back to top Go down
TheHermit
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
TheHermit

PostSubject: Re: SC senator calls gubenatorial candidate a rag-head   SC senator calls gubenatorial candidate a rag-head EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 1:38 am

Spotts1701 wrote:
Thanks for making Southerners look like racist hicks, asshole.

Too much of a cheap shot, even for me.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: SC senator calls gubenatorial candidate a rag-head   SC senator calls gubenatorial candidate a rag-head EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:46 am

God damn, South Carolina. You're making California politics look sane.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
the asylum
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
the asylum

PostSubject: Re: SC senator calls gubenatorial candidate a rag-head   SC senator calls gubenatorial candidate a rag-head EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:28 am

Southern Republicans being retarded.

Film at 11.
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: SC senator calls gubenatorial candidate a rag-head   SC senator calls gubenatorial candidate a rag-head EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:53 am

Mal, what's up with your smilies recently?
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: SC senator calls gubenatorial candidate a rag-head   SC senator calls gubenatorial candidate a rag-head EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:06 am

grmblfjx wrote:
Mal, what's up with your smilies recently?

:shrug:? I did disable showing them a while back since I was worried they were making my browser slower. I might as well go and change them back to normal... that what you meant?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SC senator calls gubenatorial candidate a rag-head   SC senator calls gubenatorial candidate a rag-head Empty

Back to top Go down

SC senator calls gubenatorial candidate a rag-head
Page 1 of 1