Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism

Go down 
+42
BadficReadings
Dixie
Saleha
Maximilia
Just Chipper
Mr.Doobie
Miss Prince
Bamshalam
Spotts1701
TheHedonist
Azzandra
TheHermit
Jesus.
anangrychocobo
Penguin
Sutremaine
Jay/Cris
Alex89
Miss Misery
The Unoriginal
lemmingwriter
Psy-4
Rabid Badger
gaijinguy
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Lapin
bleachedblackcat
Lady Anne
EileenK98
Somath Cegem
Lexin
SlyChild
InkWeaver
ZoZo
saeku
Tungsten Monk
Sheba
Notomys mordax
Cyberwulf
myeerah
Malganis
Hot Cancer
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism    Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism  - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 7:21 pm

Lady Anne wrote:
How can a ball be meant for one gender or the other? It's a ball. It's a child's toy.

You'd be surprised the stupid things people gender for kids. At work, I brought a kitten in for a family to visit with. The little boy had to make sure he exhibited his knowledge of gender appropriateness in the form of pushing his older sister aside, grabbing an almost identical bunch-of-feathers-on-the-end-of-stick toy, and saying that it was a boy's toy (the kitten was male).

Ha.
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism    Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism  - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 8:53 pm

Reepicheep-chan wrote:
For the record, a drug that could prevent my baby from being trans w/o negative side effects? I would seriously consider it. Not because I want there to be less trans people in the world, but because being trans sounds like it kind of sucks and I would rather my kid not go through that. In the best case scenario your kid gets out w/o emotional trauma and you are out a shit-ton of cash, more likely your kid is going to have to go through a lot of suck and discrimination and more suck.

Likewise, if I lived in some shitty homophobic backwater, and I could not leave for whatever reason, I might consider a homosexuality preventative measure. I would not find any side-effect risk acceptable for something like that though. Furthermore, in the place and time I live at right now I would never consider such a thing necessary or even beneficial.

See, I understand why you'd feel that way -- it's a normal, natural, loving, and healthy reaction to want to spare your child pain and frustration -- but I would still feel like any sort of intervention in that area would be unjustified and in the end, unethical. I'm sure that the parents of the girls who are being molested by Dix Poppas, or the moms involved in this little horrorshow experiment, want to "spare" their children the pain of having a large clit or ambiguous genitals or whatever "wrong" they think they have. I mean, the moms in Camaroon who pound their daughters' breasts raw with hot stones and plaintain peels want what's "best" for their children too -- I don't think all of them are doing it solely because they're sadists who love seeing their kids crying and in pain.

I don't doubt that you would (hypothetically) do that because you care for your kid... but... it's a slippery slope, honestly, and with something that's already so marginalized in America (and elsewhere, but America is what I'm most familiar with) as the concept of children's rights to genital and bodily integrity (in other words, it really doesn't exist, except as something vaguely on paper, that only works for certain cases since we have the fantasy notion that the only people who do genital mutilation are those savages over in... uhhhh... somewhere else that's not America*), then, why even travel down that road? Dangerous things lie ahead.

*Yes, I honestly believe that this is what a lot of people think of FGM, and child genital alteration/mutilation as. I've said it before, and I still believe it, that a lot of Americans think that child genital mutilation is something that happens in other cultures, particularly non-Christian, non-white, Third-World cultures. That makes it easier for us to look at other cultures as fundamentally Other, see no commonalities with any practices in our own culture, and thus say, "Oh how horrible, look at those ignorant people, come, let's take up the White Man's Burden and educate them so they won't be so ignorant, and meanwhile, Dix Poppas and this Maria New idiot are getting fucking grants or whatever to do the sort of shit they're doing... in respected universities.

America and Americans will never fully help to eradicate genital mutilation around the world until we acknowledge it as existing in our own society, and STOP it.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism    Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism  - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 2:52 am

The Unoriginal wrote:
Thank you for the thought - I may have used the wrong word. Is "seething" = "being forcibly polite with sb. in spite of the urge to pull out the #7 cluebat"?

No, because bats aren't numbered like golf clubs.
Back to top Go down
The Unoriginal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
The Unoriginal

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism    Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism  - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 7:30 am

Penguin wrote:
The Unoriginal wrote:
Thank you for the thought - I may have used the wrong word. Is "seething" = "being forcibly polite with sb. in spite of the urge to pull out the #7 cluebat"?

No, because bats aren't numbered like golf clubs.

You're right. My bad.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism    Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism  - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10