Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism

Go down 
+42
BadficReadings
Dixie
Saleha
Maximilia
Just Chipper
Mr.Doobie
Miss Prince
Bamshalam
Spotts1701
TheHedonist
Azzandra
TheHermit
Jesus.
anangrychocobo
Penguin
Sutremaine
Jay/Cris
Alex89
Miss Misery
The Unoriginal
lemmingwriter
Psy-4
Rabid Badger
gaijinguy
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Lapin
bleachedblackcat
Lady Anne
EileenK98
Somath Cegem
Lexin
SlyChild
InkWeaver
ZoZo
saeku
Tungsten Monk
Sheba
Notomys mordax
Cyberwulf
myeerah
Malganis
Hot Cancer
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism    Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism  - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 8:42 pm

Lapin wrote:
Because it's blood, home to a billion diseases in some stranger's body. I took art history, I know they used blood in ancient art, but we've moved on, just like we moved on from using our enemy's skulls as art for our entryways and posing with dead relatives in photos.

It's unhygenic and weird and gross, as gross as using urine. Bodily fluids are not art supplies.
And yet there's quite a few artists who use bodily fluids to create art.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism    Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism  - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 8:46 pm

Lapin wrote:
Because it's blood, home to a billion diseases in some stranger's body. I took art history, I know they used blood in ancient art, but we've moved on, just like we moved on from using our enemy's skulls as art for our entryways and posing with dead relatives in photos.

It's unhygenic and weird and gross, as gross as using urine. Bodily fluids are not art supplies.

Dude, did you read the link I posted? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism    Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism  - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 9:14 pm

Malganis wrote:
Lapin wrote:

Dude, did you read the link I posted? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Nope. Right at the point where you Picard-ed me over me having a negative opinion on using menstrual blood as an art supply, like I was fucking stupid for thinking that, I really didn't want to click your link, nor am I much inclined now. I don't like blood. I don't even like other people's hair on the counter. It's just absolutely disgusting to me, and quite frankly, I just think it's kind of weird to want to play with your menstrual blood.

EDIT: Lapin was in an extremely foul and rude mood and unfairly lashed out Malganis in this post like a gawddamn moron who can't control her temper, as in, the very people who piss me off the worst. I am not pleased with my tone in this post.

Last edited by Lapin on Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism    Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism  - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 9:26 pm

Lapin wrote:
Malganis wrote:

Nope. Right at the point where you Picard-ed me over me having a negative opinion on using menstrual blood as an art supply, like I was fucking stupid for thinking that, I really didn't want to click your link, nor am I much inclined now. I don't like blood. I don't even like other people's hair on the counter. It's just absolutely disgusting to me, and quite frankly, I just think it's kind of weird to want to play with your menstrual blood.

Look, I'm sorry I was snippy, but to be very frank, your initial statement came across as very ignorant and judgmental to me. I haven't even listened to Load and I know that the guy who did what became the cover art used his own semen for that particular piece.

I'm not saying I'm angry, I'm not saying you're stupid, I'm just saying that's how it came across to me and why I facepalmed at you over it.

Sorry for over-reacting.
Back to top Go down
Jesus.
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Jesus.

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism    Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism  - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 9:41 pm

How does knowing people did it make it any better? To those who think it's unhygenic and just plain disgusting, knowing that people did it and they got famous for it doesn't make it better. Actually, it kind of makes it worse. Far as I'm concerned, people shouldn't do it. Then again, tbh, I'm not a fan of the majority of bodily functions one must participate in nor the fluids and sometimes solids they involve, so consider it personal prejudice, but using semen, vagina blood, pee, poop, saliva, blood from other areas, and whatever the fuck else you can come up with that comes from the body just does not belong up on a canvas for the general public to be around. Bodily substances belong in the body or properly disposed of.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism    Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:14 am

It's blood, it could be home to any number of blood-related problems, and it's not just blood removed sanitarily with a needle but it's blood that's passed through your vagina. Women piss through that too. The idea of sitting there painting with it is disgusting.

Besides, blood clots pretty quickly.

Besides, upon drying it wouldn't stay a vibrant rid, it would turn a rusty brown.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Dixie
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Dixie

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism    Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:20 am

Harley Quinn hyenaholic wrote:
...and it's not just blood removed sanitarily with a needle but it's blood that's passed through your vagina. Women piss through that too.

Uh... no...
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism    Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:23 am

It's blood, it could be home to any number of blood-related problems, and it's not just blood removed sanitarily with a needle but it's blood that's passed through your vagina. Women piss through that too.
No. No they don't.

Well, I don't.

OH MY GOD AM I DOING IT WRONG? Upset

Re: menstrual paintings. In theory, using bodily fluids and whatnot for art is OK. Menstrual blood, and general blood, just isn't very pretty. Chris Ofili's elephant poo stuff on the other hand, is a delight.
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism    Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:55 am

ZoZo wrote:
Re: menstrual paintings. In theory, using bodily fluids and whatnot for art is OK. Menstrual blood, and general blood, just isn't very pretty.

I think it can be: I just Googled "menstrual blood art" and this, this, and this are all really interesting both in terms of shape and use of color.
Back to top Go down
Bamshalam
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Bamshalam

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism    Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:59 am

Lapin wrote:
gaijinguy wrote:
Jesus. wrote:
I can't stand menstrual art. Not that I'm ashamed of my menses or whatever, just... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This.

I guess I'm just not avante-garde (sp?) to appreciate painting with body fluids. Especially in preference to, er, paint.

I'm not either. That's just gross. It's blood you freaks, that's not sanitary. I don't care if they say it's our "essence" and "womanhood", you don't see men making art out of their "seed".
Actually, you DO.
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism    Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:03 am

Bamshalam wrote:
Lapin wrote:
I'm not either. That's just gross. It's blood you freaks, that's not sanitary. I don't care if they say it's our "essence" and "womanhood", you don't see men making art out of their "seed".

Actually, you DO.

Oh, cool! I like that guy's art.

Anyway, the more I look at that above comment, the more I am irritated by it.
Back to top Go down
Bamshalam
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Bamshalam

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism    Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:07 am

Malganis wrote:
Bamshalam wrote:
Lapin wrote:

Actually, you DO.

Oh, cool! I like that guy's art.

Anyway, the more I look at that above comment, the more I am irritated by it.
He's a huge douchebag irl, though. He was my fundamentals of 2-D design professor, and docked me a letter grade for cursing while black in his classroom. His art's nice, though.

And agreed on the second count. People aren't freaks for recognizing that their bodily fluids aren't OMG EEEW THE NASTIEST THINGS EVAR. I wouldn't ever paint with them, but I don't care if someone else does and I'm not going to e-flail like a tweenager if someone brings it up.
Back to top Go down
Sutremaine
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sutremaine

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism    Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:10 am

ZoZo wrote:
OH MY GOD AM I DOING IT WRONG? Upset
I think the urethral opening can be far enough back that it's tucked inside the vagina a little, but that's about it.

And urine is sterile unless there's infection in the bladder, so it's more sanitary than tears or saliva. (Yeah, there's something to think about next time you're kissing someone.)
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism    Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:18 pm

Malganis wrote:
Don't get me wrong, this is completely non-sarcastic, but what about women who are getting involved in feminist/social politics issues who have experienced none of the above (I think I can say I haven't experienced any of the above)?
You've never been told about being careful after dark if you're out and about? Never been told (or heard) that you should mind your drink in bars in case someone tries to drug you? Not being sarcastic, just honestly wondering.

Quote :
Do they start out being, essentially, like a person of the privileged class (say, a man)
No.

Quote :
in that they haven't experienced first-hand what other women have?
I'd be surprised if they don't have at least one friend who at the very least has been admonished on how to conduct herself after dark so as not to get raped.

It's blood, it could be home to any number of blood-related problems, and it's not just blood removed sanitarily with a needle but it's blood that's passed through your vagina. Women piss through that too.
It's easy to laugh at Harley's lack of anatomical knowledge but honestly folks - you insist on calling it blood. It's not just blood, it's blood and tissue, remember?

We used menstrual art (sourced from the 'Net, not our own) to troll this guy who kept posting long disgusting wank fantasies about what he'd do to us sexually if he knew where we lived. He foolishly mentioned once that he hated the idea of his (mail-order) wife menstruating, and the menstrual art really, really bothered him. As a bonus, it also bothered this other tool who went by a racist handle.
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism    Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:27 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
Malganis wrote:
Don't get me wrong, this is completely non-sarcastic, but what about women who are getting involved in feminist/social politics issues who have experienced none of the above (I think I can say I haven't experienced any of the above)?
You've never been told about being careful after dark if you're out and about? Never been told (or heard) that you should mind your drink in bars in case someone tries to drug you? Not being sarcastic, just honestly wondering.

Yes to both, actually, though I've always looked at that as like telling kids about "stranger danger" -- e.i., never go alone with a strange person to their car or walk away with them. Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism  - Page 8 367135 I've never looked at it as an insult. Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism  - Page 8 367135
Back to top Go down
Somath Cegem
Wonderfully English
Wonderfully English
Somath Cegem

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism    Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:42 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:

In my experience those aren't gender specific warnings, I got all of them and a load more from my parents when I moved from town to the city, so yeah, agreeing with Mal on this one.
Back to top Go down
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism    Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:52 pm

Malganis wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:
Malganis wrote:

Yes to both, actually, though I've always looked at that as like telling kids about "stranger danger" -- e.i., never go alone with a strange person to their car or walk away with them. Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism  - Page 8 367135 I've never looked at it as an insult. Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism  - Page 8 367135

While most rapes are committed by people the women know (75%, only 25% of rapes are by strangers), "stranger danger" is a total bullshit myth. Yes, it does happen in the extremely rare occurrences. However, children are kidnapped or otherwise abused only 1% of the time by strangers.

So, it's 1 out of 100 times versus 1 out of 4 times. I'd say you were extremely lucky, Mal, that you never had the need to take the advice seriously.
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism    Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:53 pm

Okay, it should be clarified since I completely flipped my head in this thread: I have this...thing about other humans. I don't even like to see hair on the counter. Blood especially grosses me the fuck out and I can't stand the idea of touching it willingly. Even sex is too gross sometimes, if I'm having a particularly anxious week.

So, yeah, I probably completely overreacted to the idea of pople painting with their...urgh. It's just disgusting to me.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism    Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:46 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
We used menstrual art (sourced from the 'Net, not our own) to troll this guy who kept posting long disgusting wank fantasies about what he'd do to us sexually if he knew where we lived.

Skillet?
Back to top Go down
Jesus.
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Jesus.

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism    Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:18 pm

The thing is that there is a huge difference in the consequences between women "not taking the advice" and men "not taking the advice." Not trying to go down the "YOU ARE NOT WOMEN, YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW WE FEEEEEEEEL" road, but when women are raped, who is blamed? When men are raped, who is blamed? When women are mugged, who is blamed? When men are mugged, who is blamed? It tends to differ very heavily between the genders.

I cannot tell you how many times I hear "What did you do?" or "you know you shouldn't have yada yada" when women tell their tales of rape. "Were you out too late? Were you at a party? Were you drinking? You know you shouldn't have went into the room alone with him if you didnt want sex. You know you shouldn't have gotten into gotten into the guys car/gone into the guys house/just been alone with that guy. You need to be more careful, you know that men are just like that. You're giving the wrong idea." I'm rambling, but it pisses me the fuck off because the fact of the matter is, half the time, the men that they're talking about are men that they know, or are dating, men that they actually trust and had no reason not to. And when a woman is raped by them, the focus is on what she could change, not him. Sort of like, "Oh no, she got dateraped at the party! She was in a room with him? Why did she go up there with him, she knew what could happen. Men expect sex when you go alone with them. It sucks but thats the way things are, she should know that! ...Oh yeah, and poo on you, Mr. Rapist date. She should report it, even though there's a good chance she won't be listened to since its her word against his. Besides, she was drinking. She may have just had drunken sex with him and regretted it." Note the lack of admonishment on the guy.

And then when people say, "Oh, how could you guilt her NOW? When she's recovering? Heartless." You know they're just saying what everyone else is thinking, that they should save for later when it stings less. So little of "oh god, what a terrible person to rape you" and more of the "I'm sorry."

Rambling yes, but think about it, whens the last time you heard a dude get mugged and everyone went, "well, why were you out so late? You should have known that you would just attract crackheads and pickpockets. Don't do that! How could you?" Whereas where it happens to women, people emphasize the "Dont be a target! You are weak, everyones looking for you! Oh god you were mugged? you poor defenseless creature. Don't go there anymore. Stay indoors. You know you're just a target!"

I know that I'm not making my point well, but the point still stands. It simply means something different. I'm not going to pretend that common sense is a construction of the patriarchy, but I should hope you can tell the difference from common sense lectures and slut shaming.
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism    Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism  - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:56 am

To sum up what Jesus said, it's a culture of victim-blaming which fosters rape apologism. This is a good campaign.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism    Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism  - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 3:03 am

Jesus. wrote:
Rambling yes, but think about it, whens the last time you heard a dude get mugged and everyone went, "well, why were you out so late? You should have known that you would just attract crackheads and pickpockets. Don't do that! How could you?" Whereas where it happens to women, people emphasize the "Dont be a target! You are weak, everyones looking for you! Oh god you were mugged? you poor defenseless creature. Don't go there anymore. Stay indoors. You know you're just a target!"

Men follow the KISS rule. "Now who's fault is that? Dumbass."
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism    Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism  - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 4:02 pm

Mr.Doobie wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:
We used menstrual art (sourced from the 'Net, not our own) to troll this guy who kept posting long disgusting wank fantasies about what he'd do to us sexually if he knew where we lived.

Skillet?
This charmer went by the name hollowpointslug and was much more aggressive than Skillet. He claimed to have a mail-order bride who was always waiting for him with some handcream and a damp washcloth whenever he came home after a hard day of whatever. We promptly interpreted this as "she gives me a disinterested handjob while she watches her soap operas". When he finally posted a picture of himself, there were no less than FOUR bottles of lotion visible in the photo. We LOL'd and LOL'd.

He would go into vivid detail about the angry sex he would have with all of us to bring out our inner submissive woman and how we would love it. So in addition to us posting menstrual art, one of the guys began to talk about all the loving anal sex he would have with hollowpointslug if they ever met up and how HPS would love being dommed by a power top. Good times.
Back to top Go down
gaijinguy
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
gaijinguy

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism    Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism  - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:10 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
He would go into vivid detail about the angry sex he would have with all of us to bring out our inner submissive woman and how we would love it.

Props for trolling John Norman [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
BadficReadings

BadficReadings

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism    Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism  - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:32 pm

I can't add much to this except that it's freaky to think that these people are going to endanger the health of their children in order to prevent to possibility of lesbianism... WTF?

Furthermore, I spent my childhood playing video games, playing with Lego and Meccano, and stuff like that. I even had toy trains as a kid (by request for Christmas), and at school almost all of my friends were boys... and guess what, I'm grew up to be a heterosexual woman. According to their logic, I must be an oxymoron. It's ridiculous to think that what hobbies a little girl has will effect her sexuality later on in life. Their argument can be summed up as 'girls who want to play with boys toys end up gay'.

I don't think there are enough facepalms for this.

Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism  - Page 8 199471 Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism  - Page 8 199471 Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism  - Page 8 199471 Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism  - Page 8 199471 Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism  - Page 8 199471 Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism  - Page 8 199471 Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism  - Page 8 199471 Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism  - Page 8 199471 Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism  - Page 8 199471 Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism  - Page 8 199471 Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism  - Page 8 199471 Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism  - Page 8 199471
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BadficReadings
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism    Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism  - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next